Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:35:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a 1.2 BTC Loan for 1.5 BTC return in 8 days  (Read 1586 times)
Harley997 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:48:38 PM

My pay check is to far away for this to happen
How much "far away"?
So will you actually be able to repay the loan?
Did you already send money to an exchange?

Since you supposedly already have the cash, why don't you just use some other fast method such as localbitcoins? Their commissions should be lower than what you are offering here anyway.

Because If I do not have the money before midnight tomorrow or tonight I believe my server will shut down
[...]
by then I would have lost hundreds of dollars so it would be cheaper for me to take a 1.2 BTC loan and pay back 1.5 BTC 8 days later than just leave it down. I hope you understand.
I do not, sorry.
If there were so many dollars at stake, why didn't you plan this in advance, what happened?

edit: is BTC their only payment method accepted? (hint: likely it isn't)
so why don't you just pay with a credit/debit card?

and also I would like to upgrade the server and hire a coder I already have been in contact with to start some projects on there.
This can definitely wait the few days you need for your money to reach the exchange.
This is getting shadier by the minute...

As I stated in my original post, I can have the money in 8 days because I get paid $2000 from my day job then. and of course I will, I will have money from my site which hopefully means I can pay it off earlier but obviously if not then 8 days. Man are you not reading what I wrote??? I said yet again in original post I have the cash which is true, I NEED that money to survive though, I need to pay bills for my flat, bills for my car, food etc. This money is for uptime and upgrading to pump my profit up at least 50-70% of what it is now And no BTC is one of 2 payment options along with PP. And like I also said in my original post I plan on upgrading a few things on the site which I can agree can wait and server that cannot wait as you probably know why, although I have already made a few agreements with the coder.

I am sorry if I come across as rude, I feel like I am repeating myself every single post and it's quite annoying lol.

EDIT: I am currently offline, if there is anyone who is genuinely interested in this trade then please PM me and I will get a notification email and reply instantly via PM. Many Thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
doV

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:03:39 PM

I am currently offline, if there is anyone who is genuinely interested in this trade then please PM me and I will get a notification email and reply instantly via PM.
In case you didn't get it: NOBODY here is going to loan you 700$ without collateral in order to "upgrade the server". Don't waste your time on this, better close the topic and try to find another solution.
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:11:21 PM

Alternative solution: I can lend you some space on my server, for static content only.
No scripts, no executables, no cgi, only plain static content.

You can put there some generic "I'll be back in a few days, sorry" message, and keep a static version of your site.

Interested?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
DonDev

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:11:29 PM

I can give a loan but only ONLY with collateral. There is no such thing as a free lunch in this world I hope you understand  Wink
seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 11:41:52 PM

My pay check is to far away for this to happen
How much "far away"?
So will you actually be able to repay the loan?
Did you already send money to an exchange?

Since you supposedly already have the cash, why don't you just use some other fast method such as localbitcoins? Their commissions should be lower than what you are offering here anyway.

Because If I do not have the money before midnight tomorrow or tonight I believe my server will shut down
[...]
by then I would have lost hundreds of dollars so it would be cheaper for me to take a 1.2 BTC loan and pay back 1.5 BTC 8 days later than just leave it down. I hope you understand.
I do not, sorry.
If there were so many dollars at stake, why didn't you plan this in advance, what happened?

edit: is BTC their only payment method accepted? (hint: likely it isn't)
so why don't you just pay with a credit/debit card?

and also I would like to upgrade the server and hire a coder I already have been in contact with to start some projects on there.
This can definitely wait the few days you need for your money to reach the exchange.
This is getting shadier by the minute...

As I stated in my original post, I can have the money in 8 days because I get paid $2000 from my day job then. and of course I will, I will have money from my site which hopefully means I can pay it off earlier but obviously if not then 8 days. Man are you not reading what I wrote??? I said yet again in original post I have the cash which is true, I NEED that money to survive though, I need to pay bills for my flat, bills for my car, food etc. This money is for uptime and upgrading to pump my profit up at least 50-70% of what it is now And no BTC is one of 2 payment options along with PP. And like I also said in my original post I plan on upgrading a few things on the site which I can agree can wait and server that cannot wait as you probably know why, although I have already made a few agreements with the coder.

I am sorry if I come across as rude, I feel like I am repeating myself every single post and it's quite annoying lol.

EDIT: I am currently offline, if there is anyone who is genuinely interested in this trade then please PM me and I will get a notification email and reply instantly via PM. Many Thanks

can you tell me what kind of job is that? $2000 pay is Good amount. I think if you show a proof that you will get paid it will help you to find a lender..
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:22:34 AM

Sorry but your words are useless here without a decent collateral better withdraw your money in the bank and use it to buy a bitcoin. Just lock the topic and don't waste your time
Harley997 (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:04:30 AM

Sorry but your words are useless here without a decent collateral better withdraw your money in the bank and use it to buy a bitcoin. Just lock the topic and don't waste your time
Dont know how to lock the topic, but I do have money through selling stuff on ebay now so I do not need a loan, now I just want some BTC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 09:10:14 AM

To lock the topic, go to the first post, edit, at the very bottom there is an option to checkmark for locking thread.

If you have the fiat and want to buy btc, I can sell to you. PM me the amount you'd like.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: