Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show Bitcointalk: Coindera - Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency alerts done right  (Read 2083 times)
adamevers (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:52:14 PM

Howdy,

I've been a BTC day trader since Nov. 2013 back in the days of BTC being around $200. At the time I couldn't find an alerting platform that I liked and spent many nights watching charts. So I built my own alerting platform. We have price point, % change, volume change, regular alerts and EMA/MA crossover. We've integrated with BitFinex, Coinbase, OKCoin, BTC-E, BTCChina and Bitstamp. We're working on Cryptsy right now. It should be released tonight around 11pm CST.

Would love for you all to check it out and let me know what you think http://coindera.com
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:57:19 PM

nice service will register free account.

adamevers (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 12:42:34 AM

nice service will register free account.

Thanks! Let me know if you have questions.
NginUS

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:16:17 PM

I was looking for a way to get an SMS when my selected EMA lines cross so I can wake up & buy on Coinbase, since ButterBot doesn't support trading there. This app seemed promising & I was excited to give it a shot.

I was disappointed to see that the dev doesn't interpret the term EMA the same way Bitcoinwisdom & ButterBot have conditioned me to. There are no fields in this app where you can enter your EMA values, rather just a drop down to select that you're going to use EMA on the buy or sell price- whatever that means.

I was expecting to see charts showing the selected EMA lines similarly to how Bitcoinwisdom & ButterBot do, too. But I guess since the app doesn't do EMA that way, of course there are no charts at all.

At least I only wasted a coffee's worth of money.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:03:19 AM

feedback about the design, it looks just great, but why only SMS to United States numbers? How about the SMS service for people living out of US? Is there any plan in near future to add international SMS ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: