Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 11:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Legit Sites To Earn Free Bitcoins  (Read 11865 times)
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:22:00 PM

games and rounds have some good giveaways

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

You can give a try.

Also the signature stuff when you grow up in the forum hierarchy
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:24:13 PM

I can see there are lots of signature campaign, maybe you can also join.
I have also heard about such kind of signature campaign. But i don't think it is a good way of earning BTC. Through this kind of campaign you can earn very small amount of BTC.

Not really. Wait till you are a member and do the calculations.

True.
When you are just at newbie rank, you can only get 4000 satoshi per post, but when you are at member rank, you can get 40000 satoshi.
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:34:44 PM

I wouldnt recomend faucets at all, I've been using them for some time back then but  I saw that they are useless when I singed for a campaign here. But still if you want some for gambling, you can use these sites:

I've posted this some time ago.

First of all this can get you a fair amount of free bitcoins if you are patient, so don't expect to get rich of it, it's still free btc so let's grab as much as we can.

Second, we will be combining a few sites to max the profit.

-freebitco.in   ( freebitco.in )   this site can payout really high amount but you'll need to have a few referals in order to do so, but it's still one with the best and comfirmed payouts

-dailybitcoins.org ( dailybitcoins.org ) This is one of my favorite btc sites. Request a payment every hour, try to unleast, to recieve a payment and a VOUCHER. Now, redeem those vouchers and you can later sell them at Peerbet.org (just type in hte chat @voucher and paste your voucher code) or you can advertise with those vouchers. It is good to combine freebitco.in with coinurl and then put that shortened link, so you also get btc when someone views your ad

-Coinurl.com ( Coinurl.com ) great site if you have your blog or a website or in a combination with dailybitcoins. Don't have anything else much to say about this

-CoinAd.com ( CoinAd.com ) My favorite site. Very simple PTC faucet with a fairly high payouts that you can earn in 2-3 days (payouts take some time). Strongly Recomend this one

-bitcrate.me and coinbox.me   ( bitcrate.me )  ( coinbox.me )  Best colection of faucets, you can hit the minimum withdraw within a few hours and payouts are farely fast, every 6 hours I think. I also STRONGLY recomend these two

So these are my favorite. If anyone has any suggestion, tips, question, feel free to post. Cheers and good luck!

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:05:10 PM

-bitcrate.me and coinbox.me   ( bitcrate.me )  ( coinbox.me )  Best colection of faucets, you can hit the minimum withdraw within a few hours and payouts are farely fast, every 6 hours I think. I also STRONGLY recomend these two

I remember I read a post a few weeks ago, saying that most of the faucets coinbox linked don't work. I am trying to find the thread now.
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:06:44 PM

This is like asking where to get free money in real life. No such thing. If it's really free you have to work for it, otherwise just find a job here that you can earn bitcoins with.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
kerimk2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:07:23 PM

The best way to earn money on these forums are signature campaigns, primedice is the way to go if you post a lot. I'd you know how to program you can make a killing by working for people.

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:34:30 PM

The best way to earn money on these forums are signature campaigns, primedice is the way to go if you post a lot. I'd you know how to program you can make a killing by working for people.

Yes. Essentially freelance and get paid in bitcoins.
But then again, it is equivalent to working and buying bitcoins with the money that you have earned.
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:23:16 PM

Try bitcoinget.com. You can earn bitcoins for completing small online tasks at the comfort of anywhere.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
kittycatbtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:28:41 PM

Most faucets are too slow to get gains  Cry
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:35:29 PM

Most faucets are too slow to get gains  Cry
yes they are very slow, maybe 0.01$ per day - or even less. faucets is not the best way to get btc, but better than nothing.

giagantichash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:20:35 AM

Hi friends iam new to this bitcoin world iam attracted to it because as all know.... Grin Please give me the legit list of sites were we can earn free bitcoins i have heard landofbitcoin is legit....?

just googling on it...there ya go, you have the list. landofbitcoin is one of 'em
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:41:45 AM

Hi friends iam new to this bitcoin world iam attracted to it because as all know.... Grin Please give me the legit list of sites were we can earn free bitcoins i have heard landofbitcoin is legit....?

The days of free bitcoins are just about over. Faucets are a waste of time now, and giveaways are scarce. People have realized the great value of their BTC! If you want in, I'd roll whatever fiat you can into it. Sell stuff to buy BTC. Sell your services online (online freelancing, writing, coding, etc). You can also sell your signature space on the forum -- though as a newbie, it's worth very little.

Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:02:11 AM

The days of decent faucets are long gone.
At this point it is a complete and utter waste of time.

Use your fiat cash to buy BTC and you will make money by Xmas.
nagabeler

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:30:51 AM

my favourite faucet is moonbit, you dont have to spend all day writing captcha and wait every period of time, it will added to your faucet although you didnt claim it, just check it out

Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

Hey and welcome to the forum!!! You can earn a few Bitcoins by using a faucet. They give you BTC for clicking on advertisements or solving Captchas. But they don't give you a lot. You can just play around with those BTCs. If you want more BTC the best way would be to get a small job and earn some money and buy some BTC on an exchange, man!

HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

Keep away from faucet sites. Maybe if you haven't gotten your hands on Bitcoin at all they could help you to get a few Satoshis, but just go and buy some on an exchange. You could start with something like $10 USD or something!

Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:59:24 PM

Hey and welcome to the forum!!! You can earn a few Bitcoins by using a faucet. They give you BTC for clicking on advertisements or solving Captchas. But they don't give you a lot. You can just play around with those BTCs. If you want more BTC the best way would be to get a small job and earn some money and buy some BTC on an exchange, man!

A few bitcoins? You must have forgotten to type "milli" before "bitcoins" lol. Tongue
With faucets, you can probably just get a 0.1 mbtc a day and so I don't think you can actually get a few bitcoin. Smiley

Skrillex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:11:25 PM

Check the faucet threads.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:22:15 PM

A few bitcoins? You must have forgotten to type "milli" before "bitcoins" lol. Tongue
With faucets, you can probably just get a 0.1 mbtc a day and so I don't think you can actually get a few bitcoin. Smiley

Yes, if you get say 0.001 BTC per day, it would still take 1000 days (about 3 years) to get 1 BTC. That would be if price doesn't go up. Anyway, it's more than nothing. Most faucets payless than that however. Wink

decuevas

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:26:11 PM

abitback com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: