Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL YOUR BITCOIN for 20% OVER BITSTAMP! MoneyPak, Vanilla, REloadit.  (Read 8111 times)
prophetmopic (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:47:15 PM

Get rid of your BTC! I have thousands of dollars in MoneyPaks to sell right now!
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:10:16 PM

Do you have Vanilla Reload.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btclegonaire

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:16:04 PM

im interested if you can please respond to my PM thanks
prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:25:31 PM

Do you have Vanilla Reload.

I'm all out of Vanilla Reloads right now.
MikeCorleone85

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:31:24 PM

20% over bitstamp is already a very good rate. I've traded $40,000 over the past 2 weeks just on localbitcoins with that rate.

Today I have around $2000 in MoneyPak, and $2000 in Vanilla. Amounts range from $20-$500. Most of them are right around $200

I am going to load localbitcoins and start a transaction with you.
prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:15:06 PM

CASH OUT YOUR BITCOINS WHILE THE PRICE IS STILL HIGH!

I'm still giving 120% return for your BTC! I have over $8,000 in MoneyPak and I can get you any amount you want!
prophetmopic (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:14:27 AM

I've re-stocked everything. I have about $2500 in RELOADIT. $1000 in Vanilla. $15,000 in MoneyPak.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:00:39 AM

I've re-stocked everything. I have about $2500 in RELOADIT. $1000 in Vanilla. $15,000 in MoneyPak.

Man you are hard to catch.
Marcchernandez

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:26:39 AM

Man you are hard to catch.

lol for real, i use to always catch him online but lately not so much
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:39:59 AM

So is this guy legit? Has anyone used his moneypaks or vanilla reloads, no account / cards closed after?
Marcchernandez

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:42:45 AM

So is this guy legit? Has anyone used his moneypaks or vanilla reloads, no account / cards closed after?

this guy is 100% legit, i have done at least 10-15 trades with him on LBC with no issues
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 02:52:40 AM

I was the first one here to do the trade with him. Legit, VR code did not get reversed. But take your chances, because he did not originally buy these reloads himself. They're purchased from other people and flipped on here or LBC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727175.msg8317319#msg8317319

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:24:26 AM

I was the first one here to do the trade with him. Legit, VR code did not get reversed. But take your chances, because he did not originally buy these reloads himself. They're purchased from other people and flipped on here or LBC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727175.msg8317319#msg8317319

I don't see how he could "flip" legitimate codes at 15-20% over and still make a profit. Something else must be going on..

Who are giving you these codes? Why? What are they getting in return?

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 03:48:17 AM

I don't see how he could "flip" legitimate codes at 15-20% over and still make a profit.
I don't really see why not. Here is a hint:

https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/usd/moneypak/
If that info is important to you, then you can offer some BTC to the OP and request this information as a condition of the trade. Otherwise, it is not really important.

Really, all that should matter to you is whether the OP/buyer will compensate you in the (apparently rare) case that a charge-back DOES happen.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:15:43 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 04:59:19 AM by Bitcoins101

I don't see how he could "flip" legitimate codes at 15-20% over and still make a profit.
I don't really see why not. Here is a hint:

https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/usd/moneypak/
If that info is important to you, then you can offer some BTC to the OP and request this information as a condition of the trade. Otherwise, it is not really important.

Really, all that should matter to you is whether the OP/buyer will compensate you in the (apparently rate) case that a charge-back DOES happen.

The link you posted simply proves my point and does absolutely nothing to support yours. (I would go as far as to say that it's entirely unrelated and a non-sequitur in regards to your previous argument.) That list just shows what people with ads up on LBC are willing to pay for MoneyPaks. In other words, those ads are the opposite of OP's and the bad rates simply show how common fraud and chargebacks are. It basically shows that people are able to get MoneyPaks for such low prices (due to fraud?) that they're willing to sell them for anonymous currencies at artificially high rates.

Actually, there are other concerns that are not monetary when transacting with a user like this. These are funds of unknown origin and if they are from illegal activity or scammed (which many MoneyPaks are), people trading with him could get in trouble. Good luck explaining yourself when you've loaded $10K in MoneyPaks on prepaid cards under your name - I guarantee you you'll end up like Charlie Shrem. Meanwhile, prophetmopic will he sipping a pina colada on the beach in Hawaii, because he's doing everything under Tor + socks5 and is anonymous.

Anybody not doing due diligence before transacting with a user like this is naive, likely immature, and foolish. Judging by your own activity here, I just described you perfectly.

Regardless, I'm fairly certain prophetmopic can speak for himself. He has been here for a month and a half and has transacted a large amount, so I'm sure he has already considered his answers to questions like these. This has been the elephant in the room since this service began.

Edit: You can always just message me privately if you don't want to say anything publicly. Other people's security is not my responsibility, so it doesn't really matter to me whether or not you go into further detail publicly.

Devliale000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:36:08 AM

I have 1.276 I'm willing to trade for MP @ 20% you said? As long as you can provide receipt for MP and show it was purchased with cash. If your interested let me know! Thanks =)
Devliale000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:45:54 AM

I have 1.276 I'm willing to trade for MP @ 20% you said? As long as you can provide receipt for MP and show it was purchased with cash. If your interested let me know! Thanks =)

120% my bad haha just pm me!
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:37:11 AM

^ Escrow (and contact info) for OP's offer is in the original post; he has an ad which is 100% serious:
Please trade with me on LOCALBITCOINS.COM so we both have escrow protection! https://localbitcoins.com/p/prophetmopic2/

Anybody not doing due diligence before transacting with a user like this is naive, likely immature, and foolish.

The two sources of problems are payment method and payment itself; here are some guidelines for those who lack the time and resources to do the due diligence:

Payment method:
It is not recommended to load more than two MoneyPaks to a pre-paid card in any given month. It is not recommended to load PayPal with MoneyPak. It is not recommended to withdraw the cash from an ATM within 24 hours after loading--72 hours is better. These are guidelines for avoiding payment method risk.

Payment itself:
In an escrow situation, all that should matter to you is whether the OP/buyer will compensate you in the (apparently rare) case that a charge-back DOES happen. If that info is important to you, then you can offer some BTC to the OP and request this guarantee as a condition of the trade.

You can make a reasoned decision yourself using the above information and following the guidelines.
Judging by your own activity here, I just described you perfectly.
I am only trying to help traders make an informed choice. If you have a personal attack or judgment, there are other places for that...

I am no fool; Why would I transact with the OP when I can get legitimate reloads for a 40% premium on LBC? Don't let paranoia get in the way of logic.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Devliale000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:57:35 AM

If you are serious about this, contact me.
Will use escrow or you first.

Me or OP?
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:06:19 PM

Looked for you on localbtc, looks like your out of moneypaks? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: