Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 247exchange.com: fast licensed Bitcoin exchanger. Credit & debit cards accepted!  (Read 22539 times)
247exchange (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 11:21:24 AM

Dear users, our exchange service 247exchange.com already accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin, Peercoin. What cryptocurrencies do you want us to add? Please participate into our poll: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HHYZYLZ
Your opinion is extremely important for us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 02:07:37 PM

Dear users, what e-currencies/e-wallets (centralized) should ‪‎247exchange‬ add (we already support ‪‎OKPAY‬, ‪Paxum‬)? We invite you to take part in our small poll here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MDGRWN8

PlayHunter

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:06:05 PM

I had multiple transactions with 247exchange.com and been pretty happy. The only problem I have is they only allow me to deposit $500 per month.
247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 09:45:58 AM

I had multiple transactions with 247exchange.com and been pretty happy. The only problem I have is they only allow me to deposit $500 per month.

Thanks for kind words. As for limits for buying Bitcoin via credit card, they will constantly grow if you use our service regularly. Constant and long-time customers have limit up to $1500 per month. If you need a big amount, you can also send us a bank wire, it will be cheaper, by the way.

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 04:55:45 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 07:39:26 AM by 247exchange

Today is International Creativity and Innovation Day. ‪‎Bitcoin‬ is innovation, isn't it? So, it's ‪‎cryptocurrency‬ holiday as well! Please take a little gift from ‪us‬ - 15% discount code D3938960635 for all types of orders. You can use it multiple times till the end of this week!
Follow us in social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google+) to be always informed about our promos, hot offers and news!

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:21:03 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 08:22:35 AM by 247exchange

Our cryptocurrency exchange service 247exchange.com and our partner MoneyPolo™, large money transfer network, represent an innovative instant method of purchasing and withdrawing bitcoins - using express money transfers. The feature is available at more than 400,000 locations (including banks, post offices, shops, stores, money exchangers and so on) in about 130 countries. Having a bank account or credit/debit card is not necessary.

All that is required is cash, ID and a visit to one of almost half a million branches around the world to send an immediate transfer. Transforming cash into bitcoin and vice versa has never been so easy and fast!

Our global aim is to make Bitcoin closer to average people, and cooperation with MoneyPolo™ makes a huge step on this way. It also seems like a perfect solution for buying/selling bitcoins for unbanked users and especially for people from developing countries having less local direct banking options. Speaking in general, our team is working hard to make the whole process as easy, as topping up the mobile phone balance. This is a challenge, but we believe we can make it!”, Anton Vereshchagin, the founder, declares.

At the end of 2014 we integrated credit and debit cards support as an immediate method of buying bitcoins. However, until now we haven’t had instant withdrawal methods (and there are not so many exchange services in the world who offers it). Judging by the feedback from our customers, they really missed such option. As a client oriented company we simply can’t ignore that. Then we contacted MoneyPolo and made this promising partnership. I believe it’s a real breakthrough in the whole cryptocurrency exchange business discovering the new opportunities for the users all over the globe”, Alexey Maximenko, CEO, adds.

About MoneyPolo™

MoneyPolo™ is a registered trademark for Mayzus Financial Services Ltd. Since the company started its operations in 2009 it has been providing payment solutions, prepaid cards, foreign exchange operations for customer accounts as well as cash money transfers. MoneyPolo has customer branches in the UK, the Czech Republic, Mongolia and Philippines, while its partner offices spread throughout Europe, Asia, Latin America, North America. Africa and CIS countries. MoneyPolo is constantly increasing the availability of its services and expanding its wide network of more than 400,000 own and partner branches.

How it works

To purchase Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (Litecoin, Namecoin, Peercoin) via an urgent money transfer, you should submit a buy order. The list of available agents to send cash from will be indicated (for certain money transfer systems it is also possible to send money online). Bitcoins will be sent to the specified address just a few minutes after the transfer has been made.

To withdraw Bitcoin and altcoins using an urgent money transfer, you should place a sell order choosing the nearest agent to receive fiat money from. The funds will be available for picking up in just few minutes. You can also transfer money to your relatives and close ones this way. In both cases you can choose the currency. 24/7 support is always ready to help you. Detailed instructions are also provided for your maximum convenience.

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 10:34:43 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 10:50:59 AM by 247exchange

Extremely hot offer! Till 15th of May we don't take our fee for buying and selling cryptocurrencies (‪‎Bitcoin‬, ‎Litecoin‬, ‎Namecoin‬, ‎Peercoin‬) via instant money transfers!

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 11:01:34 AM

Dear cryptousers! You can buy & sell ‎Bitcoin‬, ‎Litecoin‬, ‎Peercoin‬, ‎Namecoin‬ (more cryptos coming soon!) via express cash transfers with only 1% fee worldwide on our website www.247exchange.com! More than 400 000 locations around the globe are available for sending & receiving such transfers. You will not find the better offer on the whole market!

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 07:55:17 AM

Our service 247exchange.com has been reviewed by cointelegraph.com. You can read a review here.

Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:11:45 AM

Thanks, my limit finally is almost maximum!! Love the service because of it's the only true instant way to buy bitcoin with credit card, they don't keep our money and I know exactly how much I'll get before making the payment. Last but not least - the fees are lowest I've ever seen, so it's definitelly the best way to buy bitcoins with the credit card! My only wish is to have no buying limit =)

Please consider adding custom limits for trusted users!
Bamberg

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:53:05 AM

Like this exchange. Credit card option helps a lot. I use 2 cards with them for buying btc. The whole verification took few hours and wasn't annoying. The buying process itself is instant,I'm spending only 2 mins to buy btc now. Much appreciated,guys!
247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 12:14:28 PM

Our exchanger 247exchange.com has been added to the rate monitoring websites including bestchange.com, goandchange.com/en, http://bestexchangers.ru/en/, searchrates.ru/exchange.aspx?lang=en and others. Exchange at the best rates on 247exchange.com!

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 10:45:56 AM

Here is step-by-step video-guide describing how to buy ‪‎Bitcoin‬ and altcoins‬ with credit or debit card instantly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anvd0qY3FFE
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro cards are accepted (including prepaid cards).

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 05:20:33 AM

Dear cryptousers! This summer we prepared a little gift for all of you who check our thread here on BitcoinTalk forum. Here is discount code which you can use till September: D6602220853
It gives 10% discount on our fee for any kind of order on our website www.247exchange.com
Buy/sell/exchange Bitcoin and altcoins with discount!
Your feedback in this topic will be highly appreciated!

FundsMoney

Activity: 363

BTC will change the world

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 06:32:19 AM

Dear @247exchange,

Haven't got a chance to test your services (yet) but I will sure do that (especially the express money feature).

However, my main concern is that I'm dealing with an offshore company. I agree that your ratings are great and you are trustworthy at the moment, but what would happen if , let's say I send you 5-10 BTC and I don't receive anything in return? I don't have any guarantees, am I right? I can't make any complaints anywhere...

Don't get me wrong, like I said I read reviews and you are doing a great job at the moment and I appreciate that, but I think you can understand why I am a little bit concerned, because I must trust you blindly with my BTC.

Another thing (not as important, in my opinion) is that your company license seems to be expired (as of today, 1st of July): http://intermoney.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/IFSC-Licence-2014-to-2015.jpg . Did you renew the license yet?

-- if you want this space, PM me --
247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:53:41 AM

Dear @247exchange,

Haven't got a chance to test your services (yet) but I will sure do that (especially the express money feature).

However, my main concern is that I'm dealing with an offshore company. I agree that your ratings are great and you are trustworthy at the moment, but what would happen if , let's say I send you 5-10 BTC and I don't receive anything in return? I don't have any guarantees, am I right? I can't make any complaints anywhere...

Don't get me wrong, like I said I read reviews and you are doing a great job at the moment and I appreciate that, but I think you can understand why I am a little bit concerned, because I must trust you blindly with my BTC.

Another thing (not as important, in my opinion) is that your company license seems to be expired (as of today, 1st of July): http://intermoney.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/IFSC-Licence-2014-to-2015.jpg . Did you renew the license yet?

Thanks for contacting us and for your comments and questions!
You're welcome to use our service.
As a licensed financial company, we're regulated by IFSC, so, it's not correct to say that you can't make complaints anywhere. For getting this license we had to deposit $75 000 to a special account to which we don't have access till the end of the licensed period. That's the guarantee. As for the license - yes, we renewed it, we'll upload the new one shortly.
If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask, we'll gladly answer.

xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:00:48 AM

You paid 75 000 usd for license ? Thats a huge amount . When you renewed your license , did you pay that fee again or something smaller this time ? Tell me thae minimum amount of bitcoins that can be bought from your website .
247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 11:48:33 AM

You paid 75 000 usd for license ? Thats a huge amount . When you renewed your license , did you pay that fee again or something smaller this time ? Tell me thae minimum amount of bitcoins that can be bought from your website .

It's not a fee, it's like a garantee: we deposited $75 000 to the special account once and these funds are hold there during the whole licensed period.
You can buy almost any amount, even 0.001 BTC.

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 11:49:08 AM

Dear European customers! Because of the latest events in Greece we give you 30% ‪discount‬ on buying ‪‎Bitcoin‬, ‪‎Litecoin‬, ‎Peercoin‬, ‎Namecoin‬, if you pay with EURO currency. Here is discount code: D9859926199. You can use it here. It will be active till July, 20. It’s a perfect time to invest in cryptocurrencies!

247exchange (OP)

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 11:20:36 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 08:37:09 AM by 247exchange

Dear friends! We launched the affiliate program and we invite you to participate in it! It allows you to earn bitcoins attracting new customers. All you need to do is to refer your acquaintances, friends or colleagues to our website. We have one of the most profitable and convenient affiliate programs on the bitcoin market! It has two levels and it's easy-to-use. Start earning ‪‎Bitcoin‬ today with our profitable affiliate program! Details here.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: