Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:22:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eden Dice | 30% of our Profits Given Back! | 1% House Edge | v2 coming soon! =D  (Read 16482 times)
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:49:01 AM

im not getting 30% from edendice anymore

can someone tell me whats wrong ? do i need to redeposit? or something?
EdenDice (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:52:53 AM

You should have received it, the amount was small yesterday due to some more big wins. The winners are negating our profit share!  Cheesy Did you bet the previous day?

howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:16:19 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 02:51:32 PM by howzar

You should have received it, the amount was small yesterday due to some more big wins. The winners are negating our profit share!  Cheesy Did you bet the previous day?

Do you have to beg every day to get a share?

EDIT: OMG BET*** not beg hahah
guizai

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:48:22 PM

You should have received it, the amount was small yesterday due to some more big wins. The winners are negating our profit share!  Cheesy Did you bet the previous day?

the payout is automatic everyday.. no begging.. if there is , i dont think i will be in here Smiley
dadaas

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:02:58 PM

the payout is automatic everyday.. no begging.. if there is , i dont think i will be in here Smiley

I am quite sure he wanted to ask do you have to bet every day to get the share. And answer to that question is yes. Every day you bet you get share, that's the rule!
howzar

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:52:01 PM

I am quite sure he wanted to ask do you have to bet every day to get the share. And answer to that question is yes. Every day you bet you get share, that's the rule!

Yes, I did mean that, sorry. Okay that makes perfect sense thanks!
SelbyTsang

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:21:15 PM

If I have made more bets or larger bets the previous day, will I have a bigger share?
Or is it the same as if I only made 1 small bet?

dadaas

Activity: 490

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:33:06 PM

If I have made more bets or larger bets the previous day, will I have a bigger share?

Share is same for everyone no matter their bets and wagered amount as long as you make a bet that day Smiley
SelbyTsang

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:36:06 PM

Share is same for everyone no matter their bets and wagered amount as long as you make a bet that day Smiley

I see. Thanks for your clarification. Smiley

guizai

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:35:40 PM

Any plans for keybroad betting on eden dice? its hurting my hands using mouse. Tongue
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:45:27 PM

Waiting for a whale to go and lose Smiley I only got 7K sats today.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
guizai

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:45:15 PM

the "remember me on this computer" don;t seem to work. i need to keep entering my id and pw each time i logout Undecided
EdenDice (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:49:19 AM

Yes! We are currently working on fixing the 'remember me' feature so you don't have to keep re-logging in if you time out!

The keyboard betting is already on the list for our developer to work on. Your hands shouldn't have to deal with it much longer. Wink Should get to some of the improvements today!  Smiley

elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:35:13 AM

are you sure Huh  this would mean that I will do one minimum bet each day and I will get my 30% share?
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:51:33 AM

are you sure Huh  this would mean that I will do one minimum bet each day and I will get my 30% share?

i did 1 bet and i didnt receive anything

how much we have to wager or bet???!
EdenDice (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:05:58 AM

We are updating the site stats to show when we are in the negative or positive profit. Player Kindred walked away with a couple of BTC last night and threw the site into negative.

elm
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:16:24 AM

We are updating the site stats to show when we are in the negative or positive profit. Player Kindred walked away with a couple of BTC last night and threw the site into negative.

but this doesnt answer all the questions.

how much we have to wager or bet???!

Share is same for everyone no matter their bets and wagered amount as long as you make a bet that day
this would mean that I will do one minimum bet each day and I will get my 30% share?

EdenDice (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:36:34 AM

Yes, as it currently stands all you are required to do is to place a single bet the day before to be eligible. We will be changing this in future however. The more you bet / wager the more you will get back from the 30%.

Domino

Activity: 662

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:01:39 PM

Yes, as it currently stands all you are required to do is to place a single bet the day before to be eligible. We will be changing this in future however. The more you bet / wager the more you will get back from the 30%.

In my opinion, this approach of handling the 30% site profit sounds more fair to the gamblers. Smiley

elm
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:18:18 PM

In my opinion, this approach of handling the 30% site profit sounds more fair to the gamblers. Smiley

please explain why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: