Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 04:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat  (Read 55998 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:33:05 PM

what is the benefit of being a node. other than increased interest
MantisCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:51:15 PM

All transaction fee's will be divided between all online MantisWeb's and all other fees/costs of future features will also go to all online MantisWebs
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:13:53 PM

All transaction fee's will be divided between all online MantisWeb's and all other fees/costs of future features will also go to all online MantisWebs

Will running MantisWeb leave my computer vulnerable to attack?

\
MantisCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:23:20 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 06:36:57 PM by MantisCoin

We recommend running a basic firewall as a precaution but there is inbuilt code to negate any malicious activity.
madbit1000

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:26:14 PM

We recommend running a basic firewall as a precaution but there is inbuilt code to negate and malicious activity.

Sounds good, what other features apart from what is here. Will you be adding that we don't know already. I.E any integration to other systems. Dividend payments etc.. Something interesting that people can gain a long term income from is what people want from a coin nowadays. Do you have anything like this??

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
fastminer

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:28:37 PM

We recommend running a basic firewall as a precaution but there is inbuilt code to negate and malicious activity.

you mean all fees will be shared and given back to us
MantisCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:32:11 PM

Sounds good, what other features apart from what is here. Will you be adding that we don't know already. I.E any integration to other systems. Dividend payments etc.. Something interesting that people can gain a long term income from is what people want from a coin nowadays. Do you have anything like this??

We do have other features planned, but they all depend on MantisWeb as it's backbone. We will be releasing more information on some of these features soon but want to get everyone upto speed with MantisWeb and get MantisUI 2.0 out asap first.

We understand that you guys need the info and we are trying to be as transparent as possible in letting you know as quickly as possible, yet with the current state of the crypto market we don't want to comment to early on features in early stages of development as ideas are stolen rather quickly around here.

Rest assured this is real, we are dedicated and we hope you enjoy the ride with Mantis. As always we are open to feedback and suggestions if there are things you would like to see. Lastly we want to thank you all for your support so far!
madbit1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:37:05 PM

We do have other features planned, but they all depend on MantisWeb as it's backbone. We will be releasing more information on some of these features soon but want to get everyone upto speed with MantisWeb and get MantisUI 2.0 out asap first.

We understand that you guys need the info and we are trying to be as transparent as possible in letting you know as quickly as possible, yet with the current state of the crypto market we don't want to comment to early on features in early stages of development as ideas are stolen rather quickly around here.

Rest assured this is real, we are dedicated and we hope you enjoy the ride with Mantis. As always we are open to feedback and suggestions if there are things you would like to see. Lastly we want to thank you all for your support so far!

Thanks for the info so fast..

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
MantisCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:38:49 PM

you mean all fees will be shared and given back to us

Yes that is correct, like all fees now go back to the miners through mining. All transaction fees/service fees/network fees will then go back to all MantisWeb's up at that time.

Thanks for the info so fast..

No problem madbit1000, we hope it was sufficient enough for you. There will be more information released hopefully daily over the next few weeks so make sure to come back and check!

Also flick us a pm or jump on IRC if you have anymore questions or just want to chat.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:53:11 PM

Preparing for nice development ride Smiley i understand You don`t want to reveal everything at once. Aggressive development with new features appearing quickly will prevent ideas from being stolen at once and won`t stop the coin from anything.Good call i am in Smiley

madbit1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:54:44 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 07:08:09 PM by madbit1000

Maybe, a little busy at the moment. I do know that people ware looking for coins with innovation, offer a great return on investment/time(miner) Also looking for transparancy. well you have the transparency, and maybe the innovation. Just need the investment.

I look at nearly every coin that is launched to see if they have any of these 3 options.

Most of them barely make 1 of the three.

Other things people look for in a coin is the algo. POS/POW also the time frame. i like a coin with at least 1-6 months POS all the coins that have less than this are not going anywhere fast. Sorry to say but i have seen so many coins do this lately with short pos.

The coins that do have a long POS time frame seem to be useless in every other area. I.E the wallets either don't sync or something like that or its a scam coin with no website address/social media links.(Yes, they think we don't notice) And if there are any scammers looking in, two words, get lost.. Sorry about that, got scammed recently by zipcoin with a virus in the wallet stole coins. should have seen it coming really. But it really gets up my nose.

Where you from Dev?

madbit1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:57:22 PM

Preparing for nice development ride Smiley i understand You don`t want to reveal everything at once. Aggressive development with new features appearing quickly will prevent ideas from being stolen at once and won`t stop the coin from anything.Good call i am in Smiley

Yes quite agree. Just keep people informed is the key to launching a good coin. Just re-tweeted your giveaway of 10 mns

MantisCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:07:27 PM

Maybe, a little busy at the moment. I do know that people ware looking for coins with innovation, offer a great return on investment/time(miner) Also looking for transparancy. well you have the transparency, and maybe the innovation. Just need the investment.

I look at nearly every coin that is launched to see if they have any of these 3 options.

Not all have them barely making 1 of the three.

Other things people look for in a coin is the algo. POS/POW also the time frame. i like a coin with at least 1-6 months POS all the coins that have less than this are not going anywhere fast. Sorry to say but i have seen so many coins do this lately with short pos.

If they have a long POS, they are useless else where. I.E the wallets dont sync or something or its a scam coin with no website address/social media links.(Yes, they think we don't notice) And if there are any scammers looking in, two words, get lost.. Sorry about that, got scammed recently by zipcoin with a virus in the wallet stole coins. should have seen it coming really. But it really gets up my nose.

Where you from Dev?

Yes we agree with most of those points, we did aim for a shorter term of PoW as not everyone can mine and electricity costs are rather expensive. The rate everyone is selling Mantis for at the moment would barely cover miner costs but thats to be expected after launch on exchanges we guess.

Well our website is getting an overhaul and our wallet syncs (haven't heard anyone complain) things may seems slow at the moment, but once we release Mantis 2.0 and then MantisWeb things should pick up.

I myself am from Canada, and the other 2 devs reside on the west coast in USA.

Yes quite agree. Just keep people informed is the key to launching a good coin. Just re-tweeted your giveaway of 10 mns

We aim to be active as humanly possible (IRL jobs/kids/wifes Wink ) as im posting on a break at the moment haha. We also want to release information to you as soon as we can.
madbit1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:26:17 PM

Are you going to have the time to deliver on your goals. Also an advertising campaign would be a great option once the coin picks up. Just to let you know, your wallet does crash on load. This happens quite a lot with the newer wallets. Don't know why.

I have installed on two machines and did the same on both. I got the usual DB error. I think its something to do with the wallet itself. I would say that it loads before the db can be created or something like that. Thats why i need to open at least twice.

I will keep looking back from time to time. let you get on.

suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:27:05 PM

This coin is looking really attractive right now, I believe it has the potential to compete with the big coins, active devs with solid ideas. Keep it up boys. Sweet investment right now with only a 30k market cap. This will do a x10 with ease. Easy money.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
madbit1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:28:45 PM

This coin is looking really attractive right now, I believe it has the potential to compete with the big coins, active devs with solid ideas. Keep it up boys. Sweet investment right now with only a 30k market cap. This will do a x10 with ease. Easy money.

I have only just started mining, so hope i can get a few coins in before its too late. Difficulty seems to be increasing fast. I was thinking about getting onto xcloud coin. but i don't like to have to purchase my coins, i like to mine them only. So thats useless to me. If you came up with some great ideas like their coin, i will be a mantis coin follower for life. lol

fastminer

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:29:04 PM

with over 3.2million coins to be mined yet i think we would have to wait a while before we see those figures as alot of coin to be dumped yet
MantisCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:33:04 PM

Are you going to have the time to deliver on your goals. Also an advertising campaign would be a great option once the coin picks up. Just to let you know, your wallet does crash on load. This happens quite a lot with the newer wallets. Don't know why.

I have installed on two machines and did the same on both. I got the usual DB error. I think its something to do with the wallet itself. I would say that it loads before the db can be created or something like that. Thats why i need to open at least twice.

I will keep looking back from time to time. let you get on.

We have given ourselves ample time for the current dates as those dates are kind of a last resort and hope to release sooner.

Thanks for the heads up with the wallet issue we thought we had fixed in the latest build wil investigate.

Marketing is on the list but development is taking up most of our time at this stage.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:57:11 PM

with over 3.2million coins to be mined yet i think we would have to wait a while before we see those figures as alot of coin to be dumped yet

Yes unless aggressive development with new functions going and going will make it very hard to mine and put hashrate at xxxxxGhs

MantisCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:15:51 PM

Yes unless aggressive development with new functions going and going will make it very hard to mine and put hashrate at xxxxxGhs

Hashrate seems rather steady over 40-50gh/s with peaks upto 140gh/s. With the launch of MantisUI 2.0 and PoW coming closer to the end we would think there could be even bigger spike in hashrate, but who knows this is the crypto world after all Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: