Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat  (Read 55982 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:36:22 PM

amazing this coin, i hope i get out before the dump as no one is putting up sell walls

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:49:35 PM

Soo, im looking to get in to this coin. Would this still be a good moment to buy? It rised 4x allready in price. However, its not even listed on coinmarketcap yet.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:51:34 PM

Soo, im looking to get in to this coin. Would this still be a good moment to buy? It rised 4x allready in price. However, its not even listed on coinmarketcap yet.

I suppose the question to your question is, are you after a quick profit?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
fastminer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:57:25 PM

im out good luck guys i think it may see 10k not sure
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:58:26 PM

Yes, obviously. I think most of us are.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Yes, obviously. I think most of us are.

lol, the price is dipping a little now Wink

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:04:39 PM

this is an easy 400k market cap coin. transparent devs who deliver the goods. im holding on till then. i could earn huge interest being a node runner.

what have we got now? like a 45k market cap? i dont think some people realize this. hardly anyone is selling at the moment.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:08:21 PM

can we get a block explorer with a richlist?

fastminer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:12:06 PM

this is an easy 400k market cap coin. transparent devs who deliver the goods. im holding on till then. i could earn huge interest being a node runner.

what have we got now? like a 45k market cap? i dont think some people realize this. hardly anyone is selling at the moment.

that is why i sold because no one i selling its abnormal for a coin to rise like this and sell walls stay thin. it could be someone owns a shit load of coins and has reduced supply to dump big time. i made a cool 260% profit im happy with that. dev looks legit but with walls so thin and market cap around 140btc there is bound to be sells. the coin potential has not put me off but the way it has risen and with 2.8million yet to be mined lots of coins to be dumped yet
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:17:25 PM

that is why i sold because no one i selling its abnormal for a coin to rise like this and sell walls stay thin. it could be someone owns a shit load of coins and has reduced supply to dump big time. i made a cool 260% profit im happy with that. dev looks legit but with walls so thin and market cap around 140btc there is bound to be sells. the coin potential has not put me off but the way it has risen and with 2.8million yet to be mined lots of coins to be dumped yet

no its just the simple fact that no one silly enough to sell when this has just started with a 40k market cap. you wouldnt sell till at least 100k

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:43:36 PM

It is really strong , now awaiting new website , Dev said today or tomorrow Cheesy but he is quick  Cool

ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:01:11 PM

for those who are lazy...  here's the premine address > http://cryptobe.com/address/MQ9yZVCbVEzd86ewvBJ3YbWPJ2HhZCcU9D
fastminer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:06:04 PM

no its just the simple fact that no one silly enough to sell when this has just started with a 40k market cap. you wouldnt sell till at least 100k

yes but with another 2.8million to be mined the market cap will be 100k at current prices anyway so i saw a down trend coming. its refreshing not to see another scam coin
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:39:31 PM

yes but with another 2.8million to be mined the market cap will be 100k at current prices anyway so i saw a down trend coming. its refreshing not to see another scam coin

This coin will go much higher than 100k market cap. Mantis is as feature rich as any coin out there, but much easier to use, and it looks to me like Mantisweb may be for application building. Take into account that only 5 million coins will be produced during proof of work phase, a good start for estimating market cap will be an eventual 1 million, or roughly 40,000 satoshi.

There will be miner dumps along the way, but expect the volume to increase dramatically if the development team continues to deliver as well as they have. Remember, people don't even know about this coin yet.

\
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:49:29 PM

one thing that might also affect price is how mantisweb is setup. Its no secret that one of the reasons why DRK has such a high marketcap is due to people hoarding coins to run masternodes.

If mantisweb favours large investors by rewarding them more % then that would be amazing. Imagine getting 30% PoS based on the size of your node plus uptime. People would be buying up Mantis hand over fist so that they can run nodes and get a great return. This will also create a liquidity squeeze, increase the price and add more value to the network.

go to drk and try to buy 1000 DRK on an open exchange and see how much the price moves. The same would be for Mantis.

I hope that this is the case.
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:23:15 PM

Nice idea with the mantisweb! Will have to take a look at that!  Wink

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
MantisCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:37:47 PM

It is really strong , now awaiting new website , Dev said today or tomorrow Cheesy but he is quick  Cool

Sorry guys for the slower reply. We have been working hard fixing some minor bugs pointed out on IRC with the new wallet and trying to get the new website finished!
MantisCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:41:52 PM

one thing that might also affect price is how mantisweb is setup. Its no secret that one of the reasons why DRK has such a high marketcap is due to people hoarding coins to run masternodes.

If mantisweb favours large investors by rewarding them more % then that would be amazing. Imagine getting 30% PoS based on the size of your node plus uptime. People would be buying up Mantis hand over fist so that they can run nodes and get a great return. This will also create a liquidity squeeze, increase the price and add more value to the network.

go to drk and try to buy 1000 DRK on an open exchange and see how much the price moves. The same would be for Mantis.

Nice analysis tokyoghetto they way you explained how MantisWeb was designed is pretty much spot on! All our future features are based through the use of MantisWeb's also so everyone will want to run one.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:59:57 PM

Nice analysis tokyoghetto they way you explained how MantisWeb was designed is pretty much spot on! All our future features are based through the use of MantisWeb's also so everyone will want to run one.

That confirms my predictions also Cheesy i am very happy now Smiley

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:06:31 PM

Sorry guys for the slower reply. We have been working hard fixing some minor bugs pointed out on IRC with the new wallet and trying to get the new website finished!

No worries ,all is good the effect will be for sure amazing after revealing some of MantisWeb features  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: