Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat  (Read 55982 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
karkkis

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:16:11 AM

Following this interesting coin and thread with great interest...

@Suchnekki, please do everyone a favor, including yourself, do not post here ever again... Go to other pastures creating your chaos. (or create a new socket puppy.) I think you have a bad jinx around you... well thanks to you I got those cheap coins I guess... but still, it kind of feels wrong (and right at the same time)

Suchnekki, it is allright to ask for help if you have problems in the head. Doctors can cure anything these days. Or maybe alternative therapy - I've heard good things about shock treatment.

- Good luck to Mantiscoin dev(s)! Be positive, make it happen!

People, relax and get some very cheap coins...

...and Suchnekki... please, please stay away... go sell some booze for teenagers or whatever you do for living.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:23:50 AM

@Suchnekki, please do everyone a favor, including yourself, do not post here ever again... Go to other pastures creating your chaos. (or create a new socket puppy.) I think you have a bad jinx around you... well thanks to you I got those cheap coins I guess... but still, it kind of feels wrong (and right at the same time)

Suchnekki, it is allright to ask for help if you have problems in the head. Doctors can cure anything these days. Or maybe alternative therapy - I've heard good things about shock treatment.

...and Suchnekki... please, please stay away... go sell some booze for teenagers or whatever you do for living.

thanks babe.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
Hashbender

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:30:41 AM

I was worried about the price, damned fudsters evrywhere. Hopefully the price will recover once the webpage is up and running. 4 more days to go!
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:43:29 AM

I was worried about the price, damned fudsters evrywhere. Hopefully the price will recover once the webpage is up and running. 4 more days to go!

No worries here so far , miners also will be dumping still for about 2 more days until POW is finished

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:46:14 AM

No worries here so far , miners also will be dumping still for about 2 more days until POW is finished

No worries about the price here either, It's not something I look at everyday mind you.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
suchnekky

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:59:52 AM

im ready for the big price ramp up when mining finishes like all coins do after POW

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:00:35 PM

No worries about the price here either, It's not something I look at everyday mind you.

Yes but many people unfortunetaly don`t look at potential of the coins but when they see price jumping from 1k to 2 ,3k they sell at once they don`t even think the price can go to thousands or hundreds of k. The crypto world used them to do it.

But there are many great devs around ,when MantisWeb promises will be fullfilled and anyone can become a node and gain very nice profit by holding big amounts of coins for longer time, also getting bonuses for transaction fees we will see hundred k for sure.

I am believer in crypto world and there are devs and coins who bring life to this world , i hope Mantis will join them

LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:06:06 PM

Yes but many people unfortunetaly don`t look at potential of the coins but when they see price jumping from 1k to 2 ,3k they sell at once they don`t even think the price can go to thousands or hundreds of k. The crypto world used them to do it.

But there are many great devs around ,when MantisWeb promises will be fullfilled and anyone can become a node and gain very nice profit by holding big amounts of coins for longer time, also getting bonuses for transaction fees we will see hundred k for sure.

I am believer in crypto world and there are devs and coins who bring life to this world , i hope Mantis will join them

Looking at this coin on paper, it has the potential to go a long way.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
madbit1000

Activity: 415

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:41:12 PM

Love it. awesome.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
EDOMAJKA11

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:51:41 PM

I can not download a wallet.

http://mantiscoin.com/win-v1.2.0.zip

Wher can I get working wallet?

LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:58:01 PM

I can not download a wallet.

http://mantiscoin.com/win-v1.2.0.zip

Wher can I get working wallet?

Might have to wait for the Dev to come back on line later on Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
suchnekky

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

according to the charts looks like mantis is about to start its uptrend

847 -> 1107 in 4 minutes. goodbye cheap prices

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
suchnekky

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:17:55 PM

all green daggers, she going up up!

20k market cap? joke. 0.3btc stopping this from doubling and almost tripling

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
EDOMAJKA11

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:37:42 PM

all green daggers, she going up up!

20k market cap? joke. 0.3btc stopping this from doubling and almost tripling

Hey, thanks for the FUD.

just bought 65000 ceap coins.

now if you want to stop fud please so i kan dump this shit.  Grin

thanks
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:41:37 PM

Rising back to 4-5k.
suchnekky

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

looks like mantiscoin is about to drop the bass and run to 5k sats!

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:02:28 PM

i dont see this coin going under 1k anytime soon people should just acsept they didnt get it cheap and buy in for 1000+

also i donated a ticket to the moon and mantis accsepted

its under 1k now
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:38:55 PM

i dont see this coin going under 1k anytime soon people should just acsept they didnt get it cheap and buy in for 1000+

also i donated a ticket to the moon and mantis accsepted

its under 1k now

nanananananananan your blind

current bid .00000808btc on bittrex

why are you even arguing?  you can go and look at the price you fucking dolt.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:14:27 PM

while i understand that a lot of us are very excited about this coin.

please, let's all pause and take a moment before posting.

first, if you have a disagreement with someone, please pm them. the open forum is not the correct venue for settling petty squabbles.

second, please consider your post volume on this particular thread. if your name appears on a post more than once per page, you are over posting. this is important because it can discourage new members from participating when a thread becomes dominated by just a few users.

third, constant post about the price of the coin going up or down does absolutely nothing to help the coin. it only makes you appear to be a noob because, that's what noobs  do.

with all the possibilities this coin has, i'd really like to hear how everyone plans on running their mantis web node. what kind of hardware do you have planned? what's your internet connection? firewall options?

nothing but love for you guys.

So I have never run a node before but I would happily look into this? What hardware do you suggest for this? my internet connection I would hope can carry anything you throw at it ( 75mb down and 19mb up )

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:25:00 PM

while i understand that a lot of us are very excited about this coin.

please, let's all pause and take a moment before posting.

first, if you have a disagreement with someone, please pm them. the open forum is not the correct venue for settling petty squabbles.

second, please consider your post volume on this particular thread. if your name appears on a post more than once per page, you are over posting. this is important because it can discourage new members from participating when a thread becomes dominated by just a few users.

third, constant post about the price of the coin going up or down does absolutely nothing to help the coin. it only makes you appear to be a noob because, that's what noobs  do.

with all the possibilities this coin has, i'd really like to hear how everyone plans on running their mantis web node. what kind of hardware do you have planned? what's your internet connection? firewall options?

nothing but love for you guys.

So I have never run a node before but I would happily look into this? What hardware do you suggest for this? my internet connection I would hope can carry anything you throw at it ( 75mb down and 19mb up )

this connection is good to support the  nodes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: