Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [you have 3 days]I bought $200 of gift cards from Anonymous22, now both are at 0  (Read 4446 times)
smeagol (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

As title says above, I bought $200 of starbucks and now I have $0.

I will give anonymous 3 days to explain before I pursue a full accusation.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thecoindude

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:54:21 PM

I am sorry for your money but someone that sell for such discounts something can not be normall maybe it was carded

Anyway sorry m8 Sad
smeagol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:20:37 PM

I am sorry for your money but someone that sell for such discounts something can not be normall maybe it was carded

Anyway sorry m8 Sad

Well, anonymous did have pretty good trust.  Right now only buy from monbux, starbuckskeeper, or nahtnam
anonymous22

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:49:33 AM

man as i said to you before, i did not sell the cards to you and you told me that you got them from "coffeecoin" so you should make the scam report against him not against me bro. as well as I am still waiting for any response from my supplier "deathman" who scammed me:

this is his thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641824.0

and this is my scam report against him:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731010.0

smeagol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:05:33 PM

man as i said to you before, i did not sell the cards to you and you told me that you got them from "coffeecoin" so you should make the scam report against him not against me bro. as well as I am still waiting for any response from my supplier "deathman" who scammed me:

this is his thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641824.0

and this is my scam report against him:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731010.0

Coffeecoin bought them from you, he showed me proof.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:21:22 PM

How do you know this coffecoin person did not cash out the card ??

smeagol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:38:19 PM

How do you know this coffecoin person did not cash out the card ??
[/quote

All of my other cards from coffeecoin that he bought from other people are still full; also other people are reporting anonymous.
BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:30:43 PM

smeagol, are you still out the $200?  Undecided
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 08:49:07 PM

I bought 100$ card from him, he said this guy had removed the balance and he can't do anything. Down 100$...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 09:37:10 PM

I can confirm that deathman did indeed try to scam, I bought a couple of cards from him from my personal use and none of them worked.  I didn't pay him though Smiley

anonymous22, you should be returning the money to your buyers.  You took the risk to by from deathman.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 10:35:57 PM

I can confirm that deathman did indeed try to scam, I bought a couple of cards from him from my personal use and none of them worked.  I didn't pay him though Smiley

anonymous22, you should be returning the money to your buyers.  You took the risk to by from deathman.
Yep, I'm still waiting for my refund, to be honest you just reminded me of it.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:49:32 AM

https://gigaom.com/2013/08/07/how-scammers-drained-1700-from-my-bank-account-using-starbucks-cards/

you are all cunts.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:24:36 PM

Anonymous22 pmed me saying that he would pay me back yesterday. 2 more days until I'm joining in the accusations.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:37:54 PM

If its too good to be true, the odds are that it was a card obtained through credit card fraud
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:46:08 PM

Anonymous22 pmed me saying that he would pay me back yesterday. 2 more days until I'm joining in the accusations.

How long has it been?

Guy continues to buy and resell questionable gift cards from new members. Maybe people will stop buying after their starbucks cards hit 0 and amazon starts banning addresses.

I recommend everyone stay away from Anonymous22 and everyone else offering cards at good discounts unless they can prove the cards are legit. What's stopping them from creating new accounts and selling cards to themselves so when shit hits the fan they can claim they got scammed.
Kassenzettel

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:27:26 PM

Even if they will prove the cards are legit that does not stop them to reverse the payment via credit card company!

the best would be just accepting giftcard bought via CASH and recipe !
john1975p

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:05:29 PM

Who want big discount, they never understand how is it possible to sell anything on big discount if they are not illegitmate.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 09:19:53 PM

How long has it been?

Guy continues to buy and resell questionable gift cards from new members. Maybe people will stop buying after their starbucks cards hit 0 and amazon starts banning addresses.

I recommend everyone stay away from Anonymous22 and everyone else offering cards at good discounts unless they can prove the cards are legit. What's stopping them from creating new accounts and selling cards to themselves so when shit hits the fan they can claim they got scammed.
Another reply, saying he will send the 100$ usd starbucks gift card in a couple days. I trust him on this.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:28:32 PM

I am thinking that we start giving neg trust to any newbie who are or will selling Gift Cards cheaps.
Like Vod give every newbie who ask loan without collateral. Like this we can save many by scamming.

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 09:29:26 PM

I am thinking that we start giving neg trust to any newbie who are or will selling Gift Cards cheaps.
Like Vod give every newbie who ask loan without collateral. Like this we can save many by scamming.
Don't do this. Its not very nice, maybe they are legit. If you have proof that they scam, leave negative trust.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: