Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RushWallet by KryptoKit - The 5 second Bitcoin Wallet  (Read 3231 times)
rushwallet (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:12:03 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 01:14:07 PM by rushwallet

Instant HTML5 cross-platform bitcoin wallet, only controlled by you.

Kryptokit is excited to announce our new HTML5 instant wallet, RushWallet. We've listened to the community and have created a fast, easy, sexy wallet that is cross-browser and platform compatible.

Sticking to our core philosophy we neither hold nor have access to users' bitcoins as all keys and info are stored  
client-side. Moreover, should our site ever go offline your wallet can be easily imported into another wallet system.

Create a wallet in under 5 seconds by moving your mouse around the screen (or finger on touch devices) without having to provide any user information. The client-side input of the motions generate entropy (randomness) which is couple with a random generator to create a bitcoin wallet.

You can consider RushWallet a hot wallet where your secret URL is your key, a key that can be further secured with a password should you so choose.

We welcome all constructive feedback. Enjoy!

Takes 5 Seconds to Create a Wallet.

Create yours at
RushWallet.com

Brought to you by the makers of

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:28:49 AM

'Move your mouse randomly inside the box until your Bitcoin wallet appears'
I'm out.

rushwallet (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:11:23 PM

'Move your mouse randomly inside the box until your Bitcoin wallet appears'
I'm out.

Care to explain why "you are out"? The client-side input created using the coordinates of your mouse (or movements on touch screen) generate entropy (randomness) which is couple with a random generator to create a bitcoin wallet. Can you suggest an easier or more secure way to create a wallet? I mean we could just provide you with a wallet but then you'd have to trust us. The client side input makes this a trust-less system that can not be duplicated since input is coming from the client-side. This is the same method bitaddress.org uses. to create secure bitcoin addresses. You can even create wallets completely offline.
rushwallet (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:05:13 PM

Features Added:

1. Settings Icon

2. Choose from 21 different currencies

3. Change mining fee (no fee, normal, generous, custom fee)
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:45:08 AM

Greetings,

FYI I have forked rushwallet and changed some bits for a similar jswallet for myriadcoin (still a work in progress). Thank you for pulling a brainwallet together with what appears to be proper entropy generation, nicely done!

Regards,

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
adamas
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:42:28 AM

I couldn't figure out how to create a password protected brainwallet.

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."
minimalB
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:51:03 PM

Is there a way to import password protected rushwallet string into some other online / offline wallet?

Or is there maybe a tool to get normal brainwallet string out of password protected rushwallet string?
cryptapus

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 03:34:07 AM

I believe there is a checkbox when you first visit the site and are creating a random number with your mouse.

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
cryptapus

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 03:36:26 AM

Is there a way to import password protected rushwallet string into some other online / offline wallet?

Or is there maybe a tool to get normal brainwallet string out of password protected rushwallet string?

Yes. Click on the gearbox and export your private key. You should get your private key along with the brainwallet "phrase" used to generate it. Note that if you secured your wallet with a password, there will be an extra string following a "!". This is also part of your brainwallet string (I believe a sha256 hash of your password).

Hope that helps....

Regards,

Edit: I should have added that I believe you can take that brainwallet phrase to brainwallet.org or bitaddress.org if you need an external entity to give your your private key...

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 03:39:34 AM

Looks great. I like the random mouse generation at the beginning, seems to add lots more security and randomness. Very clean design, I have yet to test it on mobile but it looks pretty good. Seems like a good solution for iphone users who don't have wallet apps (Apple is starting to add them back I think). Good luck with this project!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
minimalB
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:58:49 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 02:53:24 PM by minimalB

Quote from: cryptapus link=topic=730490.msg8507559#msg8507559

Yes. Click on the gearbox and export your private key. You should get your private key along with the brainwallet "phrase" used to generate it. Note that if you secured your wallet with a password, there will be an extra string following a "!". This is also part of your brainwallet string (I believe a sha256 hash of your password).

Hope that helps....

Thanks for the info, it works great!

@rushwallet: are android and iOS versions planed too?
adamas
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 09:14:22 AM

I believe there is a checkbox when you first visit the site and are creating a random number with your mouse.
I know but that doesn't help. I don't see how to create a password protected brainwallet with my own passphrase.
 www.rushwallet.com/#*my pass phrase*!password

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."
w00ki3

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:02:42 AM

Seems like an interesting idea, created a fundraiser for my game room project - will see if its any good  :-)

Pay to address: 13gieBvPJYVprZ7khmCzky6Snj6Z6NfvXC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: