Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoinfaucet:Bittyfree.com>a chance to get 100000 Satoshis every 16hours!  (Read 5142 times)
josef2000 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:03:40 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 12:27:51 PM by josef2000

I am proudly announcing the new bitcoinfaucet:

www.bittyfree.com

You have a chance to get 100 000 Satoshis every 16 hours!
It is a free faucet, no registration required, just the bitcoin adress!
NOTE: Everytime you click an ad, the chances will increase, you get at least 50 Satoshis each try.

If you have some suggestions or want to purchase an adspace: Leave a comment!

Current adspace rate:

728x90 = 0.0012 per day
428x60 = 0.0010 per day
200x200 = 0.0010 per day

1 month ad = -5%
6 month ad = -10%

You will have to provide me the banner, or I can design one for 0.002 BTC

Currently the site gets 15k-25k views daily and the best performing and interesting ads get 50-100 clicks daily.
PM me or leave a comment if you want to advertise.

Proof:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=748600.msg8460936#msg8460936

I wish you good luck Cheesy

PS: Prize edited from 10 000 to 100 000

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 08:01:17 PM

Did someone get 10 000 Satoshis?

ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:58:40 PM

I try this few time but every time I have result in 300 Satoshis just because of this now not going to try in future  Sad

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 08:55:52 PM

I try this few time but every time I have result in 300 Satoshis just because of this now not going to try in future  Sad
There is a chance to got 10000 Satoshis, you dont always get it. 0.4%

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:07:06 PM

BUMP!

ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:15:36 PM

BUMP!
Today I try again and have some better result mean I have 500 satoshis  Wink

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:18:07 PM

BUMP!
Today I try again and have some better result mean I have 500 satoshis  Wink
Nice to hear that!
You can get 50000 Satoshis instead of 10000!

GOOD LUCK

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:37:10 PM

BUMP!

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 12:11:47 PM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: