Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoinfaucet:Bittyfree.com>a chance to get 100000 Satoshis every 16hours!  (Read 5142 times)
josef2000 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:03:40 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 12:27:51 PM by josef2000

I am proudly announcing the new bitcoinfaucet:

www.bittyfree.com

You have a chance to get 100 000 Satoshis every 16 hours!
It is a free faucet, no registration required, just the bitcoin adress!
NOTE: Everytime you click an ad, the chances will increase, you get at least 50 Satoshis each try.

If you have some suggestions or want to purchase an adspace: Leave a comment!

Current adspace rate:

728x90 = 0.0012 per day
428x60 = 0.0010 per day
200x200 = 0.0010 per day

1 month ad = -5%
6 month ad = -10%

You will have to provide me the banner, or I can design one for 0.002 BTC

Currently the site gets 15k-25k views daily and the best performing and interesting ads get 50-100 clicks daily.
PM me or leave a comment if you want to advertise.

Proof:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=748600.msg8460936#msg8460936

I wish you good luck Cheesy

PS: Prize edited from 10 000 to 100 000

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 08:01:17 PM

Did someone get 10 000 Satoshis?

ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:58:40 PM

I try this few time but every time I have result in 300 Satoshis just because of this now not going to try in future  Sad

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 08:55:52 PM

I try this few time but every time I have result in 300 Satoshis just because of this now not going to try in future  Sad
There is a chance to got 10000 Satoshis, you dont always get it. 0.4%

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:07:06 PM

BUMP!

ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:15:36 PM

BUMP!
Today I try again and have some better result mean I have 500 satoshis  Wink

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:18:07 PM

BUMP!
Today I try again and have some better result mean I have 500 satoshis  Wink
Nice to hear that!
You can get 50000 Satoshis instead of 10000!

GOOD LUCK

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:37:10 PM

BUMP!

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 12:11:47 PM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: