Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] SonicScrewdriver [PoW/PoS] Sha256.[Tor Included]BITTREX CCEX and Bleutrade  (Read 47699 times)
SonicScrewdriverDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:33:47 AM

whats the word on an excahage? do we have a block expolrer?
there is a crawler currently
you are welcome to make an explorer, otherwise you will need to wait for someone else to make one.
Exchanges, I have put feelers out and we shall see what they think. I am not going to buy my way onto an exchange though. That is just wrong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SonicScrewdriverDev (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:40:12 AM

Wallet stop syncing? Do we need nodes?

you dont need nodes, what block are you on?
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ssd/index.php shows at least 20 connections as of writing
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:41:30 AM

Wallet stop syncing? Do we need nodes?

you dont need nodes, what block are you on?
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ssd/index.php shows at least 20 connections as of writing

Yup, you're right, it just stayed out of sync for few minutes, I deleted that post, my bad, thanks.
xenia4774

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:42:28 AM

whats the word on an excahage? do we have a block expolrer?
there is a crawler currently
you are welcome to make an explorer, otherwise you will need to wait for someone else to make one.
Exchanges, I have put feelers out and we shall see what they think. I am not going to buy my way onto an exchange though. That is just wrong

Part of BTCD success was that they did just that. It kept people mining the coin and the rest is history. They didn't come out with any amazing announcements at that point. You really are, I'd say, at a great point and would see a lot of success from "buying yourself into an exchange". You are simply paying for a listing at the most popular exchange. This is a small community and if everyone contacted them I still don't know if that would be enough for a free listing, and not everyone is going to take the time to do it.

You might end up on c-cex, but usually coins die off there. Boomcoin was the latest example of a coin that "made it " past to Bittrex. Key paid as well. Both BTCD and KEY were instantly listed, the only way that happens is when you pay for your listing.

You have to "pay to play" with the big boys.

If you lose the momentum you have now, you wont even be able to PAY to get it back. Careful you are playing with fire.

You are looking at this page being lost into the abyss. You don''t come out with some amazing innovation, or get on a big exchange soon, everyone will stop coming here, stop mining, hold their coins, and this thread will be on page 30 of this ANN thread. At least 5 other coins were launched within the last 24 hours.

Whatever you do, make a BIG move, or you will surely die off. Maybe you have some huge things planned and these things will make the community grow, which will be great and powerful enough to vote your way in, or have enough volume on a smaller exchange. But that would be even more reason to get to Bittrex now.

People really notice when you get listed there. This is the perfect time. I hope you would re-consider your decision. You could really make a splash RIGHT NOW, and go on to the big time if you have more innovative features coming. If you are not on Bittrex you will be passed up by those that are able to get listed by paying the 3 BTC.

bat26

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:22:04 AM

Bittrex is going to be necessary to kick this coin to the next level.

The problem isn't the 5 coins just launched, except for mabye DarkFox, which btw is a sha256 as well, the problem is just competing for attention for the many good coins out there

There are also "bigtime" coins coming, taking a lot of the attention right now.

Mask
IronBank
Intellicoin
etc.

Let's get this coin going when it has the chance
xenia4774

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:03:28 AM

Bittrex is going to be necessary to kick this coin to the next level.

The problem isn't the 5 coins just launched, except for mabye DarkFox, which btw is a sha256 as well, the problem is just competing for attention for the many good coins out there

There are also "bigtime" coins coming, taking a lot of the attention right now.

Mask
IronBank
Intellicoin
etc.

Let's get this coin going when it has the chance

this too
dinurp

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:16:37 AM

People is mining this coin, im mining this coin, hope it will fly  Cheesy
xenia4774

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:07:00 AM

People is mining this coin, im mining this coin, hope it will fly  Cheesy

i mined a ton too, that's why I'd like to see this coin doing the same things other coins that have had a huge success have done.

TrekRider

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:15:29 AM

you guys need to tweet @bittrexexchange or join irc #bittrex and tell richie to add it!

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:22:02 AM

I cant make up my mind which coin i want to mine, i hit SSD at launch but Darkfox has merits as well, although darkfox has premine where SSD don't.... both coins hold the chance to go high if done right :-/ need more miners lol.
SonicScrewdriverDev (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:23:11 AM

you guys need to tweet @bittrexexchange or join irc #bittrex and tell richie to add it!

Just saying,  I think that is a great idea, I have seen coins added with smaller communities than this, all because they said something.

I cant make up my mind which coin i want to mine, i hit SSD at launch but Darkfox has merits as well, although darkfox has premine where SSD don't.... both coins hold the chance to go high if done right :-/ need more miners lol.

what prey tell is your idea of done right?
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:30:41 AM

Just saying,  I think that is a great idea, I have seen coins added with smaller communities than this, all because they said something.

mainly plans laid out and done within the said time, Devs sticking with their coin is a big one to. The things that miners and traders are not seeing a heap of these days, minus the few exceptions. It would be nice to see more coins actually come through.

also helps if there are plans for some amazing features :-P
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:54:28 AM

mainly plans laid out and done within the said time, Devs sticking with their coin is a big one to. The things that miners and traders are not seeing a heap of these days, minus the few exceptions. It would be nice to see more coins actually come through.

It has to be able to be traded. They are right key and btcd were already on bittrex by this point in their coins lives. Look at them. Pay the btc to get to big exchange, make ann that big features are coming, follow thru, and coin is a success. In that order.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:05:27 AM

It has to be able to be traded. They are right key and btcd were already on bittrex by this point in their coins lives. Look at them. Pay the btc to get to big exchange, make ann that big features are coming, follow thru, and coin is a success. In that order.

well SSD can follow that order, or we can make our own....
anarchyx

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:13:05 PM

mining...we'll see what happens
xrobau

Activity: 99

Open Source Developer, Hardware Supplier

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:02:08 PM

Almost at the second block halving now.  Current block number is 2677.

SonicScrewdriverDev (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:59:13 PM

so what you all should do is tweet @bittrexexchange, @mintpal, and @poloniex and see when they are going to add an awesome coin. I mean come on
Fezzes are cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obnblNruPiU

also we just got our first exchange. https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SSD/BTC  it may be small, but its a start
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:11:41 PM

Never heard of that exchange,  nonetheless that's awesome! I think we should go after c-cex next.

twitter @antiiclimax
Voltarius

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Mercurial

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:28:48 PM

so what you all should do is tweet @bittrexexchange, @mintpal, and @poloniex and see when they are going to add an awesome coin. I mean come on
Fezzes are cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obnblNruPiU

also we just got our first exchange. https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SSD/BTC  it may be small, but its a start
Excellent work!  Price is also at 1k sats, which is a great start!  Expect some rises as coin block reward continues to halve. Cheesy
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:31:39 PM

Seems someone is setting up shop, looking to accumulate @ a very cheap price.
Dont sell under 1k people!

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: