Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:50:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PLEB] Plebeian | *Mandatory Wallet Update* | X13 PoW + PoS | Mine Now!|  (Read 29580 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Quietsucces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I am najzenmajsen alt

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:05:51 PM

Hey,is there a wallet update or something? my wallet works fine and connects to all nodes but I didnt receive my transaction since 30 minutes from now! Im mining at suprnova pool and everything works as usual except I didnt receivve my payments yet how long does it take?

you'll have to wait until the devs bring the update
But I have sent my coins to my current address,will they still be there?
I belive supernova made sure coins cant get sent :p
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:19:49 PM

If the DEV does not show up when i wake up i will stop mining. This will be the 3rd coin launched and developer has gone missing.

Waste of time and money for the miners and pools!.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SolarFox

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:57:03 PM

Mining this coin will profit only electric company who will send me bill at end of month and Dev who will dump his coins.
najzenmajsen

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:25:55 PM

is anyone able to acces supernova  Huh
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:49:08 PM

working here, but im afraid everybody's mining for jokes?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
acejudas

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:13:47 AM

working here, but im afraid everybody's mining for jokes?

no joke here, just mining lots of coins on this ninja launch awesomeness
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:30:30 AM

Mining this coin will profit only electric company who will send me bill at end of month and Dev who will dump his coins.

Aaaaaannnnndddddd.

Derp.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
SolarFox

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:38:00 AM

Aaaaaannnnndddddd.

Derp.

0 coin reward per block. You go mine, than call me when you done mining for nothing.
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:51:29 AM

Aaaaaannnnndddddd.

Derp.

0 coin reward per block. You go mine, than call me when you done mining for nothing.

you on the wrong pool, dont you read? and if your solo mining, well go on the pool then.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
najzenmajsen

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:52:27 AM

Dev's i see you're online please give us an response of what's gonna happen , are you modifying the wallet and merging with the supernova chain ? i think that would be wisest choice
acejudas

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:05:17 AM

Dev's i see you're online please give us an response of what's gonna happen , are you modifying the wallet and merging with the supernova chain ? i think that would be wisest choice

Certainly the wisest way to not alienate everyone who is currently on suprnova.
najzenmajsen

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:11:27 AM

wat?
acejudas

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:17:11 AM

wat?

well, it seems as if suprnova is the only chain worth a damn and that's why there is still plenty of hash power there. I'll check back in the morning to see what is going on. Dev should respond to issues by then.
najzenmajsen

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:20:15 AM

wat?

well, it seems as if suprnova is the only chain worth a damn and that's why there is still plenty of hash power there. I'll check back in the morning to see what is going on. Dev should respond to issues by then.
isent it obvious that we should merge with supernova then ? ^^
" Certainly the wisest way to not alienate everyone who is currently on suprnov "
i read this as NOT doing so ? > .  >
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:27:42 AM

@ ocminer

Is there an issue with payments and wallet? I show to payments to my wallet but not received yet. Or should we disable payments?

I am missing a good chunck.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
acejudas

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:33:12 AM

@ ocminer

Is there an issue with payments and wallet? I show to payments to my wallet but not received yet. Or should we disable payments?

the coins you have mined are still unconfirmed. Mine are doing the same thing.. Just waiting on info from dev and trusting that ocminer will make everything ok eventually.
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:41:09 AM

@ ocminer

the coins you have mined are still unconfirmed. Mine are doing the same thing.. Just waiting on info from dev and trusting that ocminer will make everything ok eventually.

Thanks.

They were in the confirmed so I put my wallet address in finally to send them to me. SuperNova even shows trasnaction id.

Hope we aren't wasting our time.

I just tried to solo also, just found 2 blocks. First block 0 coins. Second block 0.000001 coins.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
PLEBdevs (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:42:55 AM

Hello fellow Plebes,

First we would like to sincerely apologize for this issue - it happened due to an oversight when we were building the code, there were two of us working on the source code and one version was slightly older than the other, the older one had not been updated with the correct block subsidy code lines.

Secondly, we would like to thank  ocminer   for being so quick in fixing his pool's daemon/wallet, enabling miners to continue successful mining and essentially preventing a wipe-out situation.

Lastly we want to let everybody know that we are currently in the process of implementing the fix into the code, communicating with ocminer to obtain the working blockchain, and preparing a statement with guidelines and steps for people to undergo in order to ensure they are on the working blockchain and have working wallets.

This will happen as quickly as possible, but a precise ETA is very difficult to assume. We will post major updates as they occur.

Thank you to everyone who has held their belief in what we think is one of the greatest coins, you all have our sincere gratitude.
acejudas

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:43:05 AM

@ ocminer

Thanks.

They were in the confirmed so I put my wallet address in finally to send them to me. SuperNova even shows trasnaction id.

Hope we aren't wasting our time.

I just tried to solo also, just found 2 blocks. First block 0 coins. Second block 0.000001 coins.

this sure is scary. my unconfirmed has already dropped from over 30k to 23k already... Sad
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:49:35 AM

I made a small mistake with the code, the correct new code is:

Code:
     if(pindexBest->nHeight == 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 462586 * COIN;
    }
                else if(pindexBest->nHeight > 1 && pindexBest->nHeight <= 5400)
    {
                nSubsidy = 4200 * COIN;
    }

(Notice the == instead of <)

That makes the final code this:

Code:
         int64_t nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
        if(pindexBest->nHeight == 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 462586 * COIN;
    }
                else if(pindexBest->nHeight > 1 && pindexBest->nHeight <= 5400)
    {
                nSubsidy = 4200 * COIN;
    }

That makes the block subsidy 100 PLEB after 5400 blocks, forever. That is, there is no limit to the money supply.

Huh

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: