Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:10:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PLEB] Plebeian | *Mandatory Wallet Update* | X13 PoW + PoS | Mine Now!|  (Read 29585 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:51:35 AM

@ ocminer

Is there an issue with payments and wallet? I show to payments to my wallet but not received yet. Or should we disable payments?

I am missing a good chunck.

the coins you have mined are still unconfirmed. Mine are doing the same thing.. Just waiting on info from dev and trusting that ocminer will make everything ok eventually.

Thanks.

They were in the confirmed so I put my wallet address in finally to send them to me. SuperNova even shows trasnaction id.

Hope we aren't wasting our time.

I just tried to solo also, just found 2 blocks. First block 0 coins. Second block 0.000001 coins.

this sure is scary. my unconfirmed has already dropped from over 30k to 23k already... Sad

I show @ 4,00 coins sent to my wallet with transaction id's for each of the 5 transfers but nothing my wallet and the addresses match correctly.

I have just went ahead and disabled auto payments until this is sorted out.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:51:48 AM

To make this correct ^, you need:

Code:
         int64_t nSubsidy = 0;
        if(pindexBest->nHeight == 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 462586 * COIN;
    }
                else if(pindexBest->nHeight > 1 && pindexBest->nHeight <= 5400)
    {
                nSubsidy = 4200 * COIN;
    }

Notice the "0" instead of "100 * COIN".

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:52:01 AM

so dev you can confirm suprnova pool isnt mining with 5 gh for nothing?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Vlizzjeffrey

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:56:02 AM

nevermind, i see we already got  SCREWED

i had  more then 30k coins mined and send them to my wallet, and theres only 1500 coins in my wallet?

or will this be corrected when the code is fixed?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tx42

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:59:22 AM

nevermind, i see we already got  SCREWED

i had  more then 30k coins mined and send them to my wallet, and theres only 1500 coins in my wallet?

or will this be corrected when the code is fixed?

You will get your coins. The chain is going to be nova from what I've heard.

In other words, you are not screwed.

tx42

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:33:56 AM

Appreciate the update dev.

It would also help to know what time zone you're so people would know when to expect dev replies in the future, this will help avoid panic.
Thanks!

There's never a need to panic with this coin. I'm not on the team, but I do know them well. They are good guys. The code has just been updated on git, and I have reviewed the changes as a favor as an independent 3rd party (I only have 14,500 PLEB, all mined).

The lead dev is having just a little trouble communicating because he only has mobile internet right now. But other devs are online.

acejudas

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:23:21 AM

It would also help to know what time zone you're so people would know when to expect dev replies in the future, this will help avoid panic.
Thanks!

There's never a need to panic with this coin. I'm not on the team, but I do know them well. They are good guys. The code has just been updated on git, and I have reviewed the changes as a favor as an independent 3rd party (I only have 14,500 PLEB, all mined).

The lead dev is having just a little trouble communicating because he only has mobile internet right now. But other devs are online.

I can confirm that my coins are not missing and I am receiving regular payouts to my personal wallet. w00t
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:25:55 AM

Thanks!

I can confirm that my coins are not missing and I am receiving regular payouts to my personal wallet. w00t
what pool are you mining on

tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:52:08 AM

My wallet isn't syncing... are there any other nodes I can use?
tx42

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:00:33 AM

My wallet isn't syncing... are there any other nodes I can use?

I'm not on the team, but I'm talking to them right now. At this moment, you probably aren't going to sync. I'm helping the devs (as a favor) sort out the fork issue and get the network on the nova fork.

During this transition, you may not sync.

Don't worry, your coins are safe. If nova is mining blocks, they are good. If other pools are on the same chain as nova, their blocks will be good.

This problem will be sorted out in a few hours, but there may be some trouble syncing. I'll help the team with that issue too.

[edit]

Now would be a good time for pool operators who have confirmed that they are synced with nova to post IP addresses of their clients for addnode purposes. It would also be a good place to mention their pool. Wink

tx42

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:25:39 AM

As an update, OCminer from supernova pools has not been available. The team can't resolve this issue until OCminer is available because he must provide the blockchain from his pool.

[edit]

If anyone is getting recent payouts from nova, please issue "getpeerinfo" in your console and post the results here.

peerson51888

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:18:25 AM

I dl the wallet,but can not sync ,i added the node in conf, any other node?
tx42

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:22:17 AM

I dl the wallet,but can not sync ,i added the node in conf, any other node?

Please read the backposts.

operater1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:39:24 AM

i all night minning on http://pleb.altpooler.com and count is 0.000001 wtf ?
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:53:56 AM

There was an issue with the code , supernova have fixed it though
you should mine there https://pleb.suprnova.cc/
Im kind of concerned at this moment though , im seeing dev said he needed OCminer to be online to fix this right?
but im seeing dev being offline now.. so what's happening

i've talked to the devs they should be ready soon.
So you can confirm their online at this very moment ? Smiley
Vlizzjeffrey

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:09:34 AM

Thanks!

yes but i had 25k on the poool wich i send to my wallet, and that changed to 1500 coins lol when they reached my wallet

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 10:10:33 AM

There was an issue with the code , supernova have fixed it though
you should mine there https://pleb.suprnova.cc/
Im kind of concerned at this moment though , im seeing dev said he needed OCminer to be online to fix this right?
but im seeing dev being offline now.. so what's happening

i've talked to the devs they should be ready soon.
So you can confirm their online at this very moment ? Smiley

no, i just replied to their pm and saw the corrected code on github.

when they're back, all they have todo is to recompile the windows/mac wallets and every user should get on the correct chain without bigger problems.. Maybe requiring to add "addnode=pleb.suprnova.cc" to their config file but thats about it

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 10:11:09 AM

Thanks!

yes but i had 25k on the poool wich i send to my wallet, and that changed to 1500 coins lol when they reached my wallet

Will be good as soon as you've got the updated client

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:47:57 PM

Thanks!

Will be good as soon as you've got the updated client
Aight Smiley
Vlizzjeffrey

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:19:45 PM

ocminer, i mined plebeiancoin on your pool but  i forgot my password and enterd the wrong one to many times also, but i dont get the
email to unblock my account, and before the account got blocked i also didnt get the password recovery email, i don't know what i may have overseen i cant figure it out.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄