Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PLEB] Plebeian | *Mandatory Wallet Update* | X13 PoW + PoS | Mine Now!|  (Read 29567 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
garyknox74

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:13:32 AM

Any news on whats happening with this coin?

[XDE + EAGS] - INVEST 1 PROFIT TWICE! |  ENDS DEC. 11TH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:52:50 PM

hello? dead coin or someone working away silently?
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:37:39 AM

It doesn't make much sense that they went through the trouble to fix the wallet and get that all straightened out and then just left the coin for dead.

Makes no sense at all. I heard somewhere that these guys were stand up devs, I wish I could remember who said that, so I know in the future not to listen to that person.

Stand up devs are active in the thread, and make a road map and keep their investors informed of what is going on.

These guys are not doing what stand up devs do, and every day that goes by that they do nothing, they move closer and closer to scam devs. Those are just the facts.

This business about not being able to come on the thread and interact with the community and let them know what is going on with this coin is unacceptable.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:04:43 PM

It doesn't make much sense that they went through the trouble to fix the wallet and get that all straightened out and then just left the coin for dead.

Makes no sense at all. I heard somewhere that these guys were stand up devs, I wish I could remember who said that, so I know in the future not to listen to that person.

Stand up devs are active in the thread, and make a road map and keep their investors informed of what is going on.

These guys are not doing what stand up devs do, and every day that goes by that they do nothing, they move closer and closer to scam devs. Those are just the facts.

This business about not being able to come on the thread and interact with the community and let them know what is going on with this coin is unacceptable.

From what I remember this coin only got like 1 BTC volume or something. Maybe just a test coin for the developer and is moving on the the next.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:26:43 PM

From what I remember this coin only got like 1 BTC volume or something. Maybe just a test coin for the developer and is moving on the the next.

Yeah, and I got 15,000 worthless coins. Nice test lol.

Hate it when coin are made to just do nothing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:57:44 PM

Unfortunatelly it seems, he left 9 days ago:  Last Active:    August 20, 2014, 12:57:07 PM

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:39:56 PM

Hello Plebeians,

We apologize for the delay in our future plans. We would like to paint a picture of the future for you, We cant get to specific as it could prove to be harmful to our development process as copy cats are lurking.  What i can say is that we are developing QT (wallet) features that will fit into the idea of "By the People For the People" these features will be useful to you in your daily life, and have not been done by a coin before. We are currently working on a road map and will have an update to progress with more details before 9/1/14. If you have issues getting a hold of us here please drop us a line on twitter we are very active there. We may be a little quiet but rest assured we are working hard in the background to make PLEB a very successful alt currency.

We are also looking to expand the team with talented Devs as some of the Features are pretty complex and the extra hands are always great. We do have pre-mine to offer to those willing to help push PLEB to the next level.

We appreciate all the support of those still holding through this rough time and again apologize for the lack of communication we will continue to try to be more public facing in the future.

Huh Roll Eyes
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:11:46 PM

Hello Plebeians,

We apologize for the delay in our future plans. We would like to paint a picture of the future for you, We cant get to specific as it could prove to be harmful to our development process as copy cats are lurking.  What i can say is that we are developing QT (wallet) features that will fit into the idea of "By the People For the People" these features will be useful to you in your daily life, and have not been done by a coin before. We are currently working on a road map and will have an update to progress with more details before 9/1/14. If you have issues getting a hold of us here please drop us a line on twitter we are very active there. We may be a little quiet but rest assured we are working hard in the background to make PLEB a very successful alt currency.

We are also looking to expand the team with talented Devs as some of the Features are pretty complex and the extra hands are always great. We do have pre-mine to offer to those willing to help push PLEB to the next level.

We appreciate all the support of those still holding through this rough time and again apologize for the lack of communication we will continue to try to be more public facing in the future.

Huh Roll Eyes

aaaaaand coin nr 21 with absolute no activity from the month august... seems like august was the month of useless coins...
PLEBdevs (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:31:47 PM

Hello Plebeians,

Huh Roll Eyes

aaaaaand coin nr 21 with absolute no activity from the month august... seems like august was the month of useless coins...

Hey guys... we are still here, coin still works just fine,, theres just some out there who have to go to work and have families and stuff. We havent stopped working on PLEB, and would like to hear some suggestions, contributions, and I personally would like to work on a video to support the "peoples coin" Thanks.
Zorro23hu

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:36:26 PM

Hey,

C-Cex issued today:

"The following coins will be removed on September 14th if no trading has occured:

.... Plebeian [PLEB] ...

Those coins retreival after the removal date will not be possible."

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
Zorro23hu

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:19:42 PM

Hey,

C-Cex issued today:

"The following coins will be removed on September 14th if no trading has occured:

.... Plebeian [PLEB] ...

Those coins retreival after the removal date will not be possible."

Done, the coin is died Angry

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:08:20 PM

removed from C-CEX, shitty dev
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:10:26 PM

Developer was always a shitty dev since it launched.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:23:13 PM

Developer was always a shitty dev since it launched.

lol  Grin

yeah there was something wierd ever since the coin got launched... Like I said before.. shitcoin nr 5 of the month august with no actual meaning... dev couldnt have cashed much on this one... same as the miners...

ohyeah... WTS 660K PLEB  Grin Grin Grin Grin (bought for 0.024 btc or something so I dont care...)

My shitbag portfolio is growing with the week!  Cheesy
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:05:59 PM

I dont see anything special in the logs. Embarrassed

rapta

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:02:36 PM

I see this is gone from ccex, I still have this listed for the time being.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: