Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP SCAM] Beware of Scammer: Bobsurplus  (Read 7664 times)
torshammer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:51:02 PM

It's sad that people troll other people's success. If you don't like Bob Surplus then don't join his group. This groups been around for a while. If all he did was dump on them then it would last. It works well and is effective. The last two coins I know it was on are in better shape after they left price wise then when they entered.  

Doge shit

Oh wow you have been mining since 2010 .... this is supposed to what, be a sign of your intelligence?  or what you say when you have run out of intelligent responses?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcgarrick

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:52:21 PM

It's sad that people troll other people's success. If you don't like Bob Surplus then don't join his group. This groups been around for a while. If all he did was dump on them then it would last. It works well and is effective. The last two coins I know it was on are in better shape after they left price wise then when they entered.  

Doge shit

Oh wow you have been mining since 2010 .... this is supposed to what, be a sign of your intelligence?  or what you say when you have run out of intelligent responses?

You fuckin halfwit lol
jcgarrick

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:53:35 PM

What y'all saying.

Popular word "y'all"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Like glass..........................
jcgarrick

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:55:24 PM

Doge shit

You fuckin halfwit lol

More intelligence. Nearing the bottom of your bucket are we?

If you had half a brain you might be asking yourself, hmmmm why is bob's crew all online right now?  

You are a bottom feeder pal.
torshammer

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:56:35 PM

s'where y'are : -)
meade16

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:56:43 PM

Doge shit

You fuckin halfwit lol

Bob's crew lol

If you had half a brain you might be asking yourself, hmmmm why is bob's crew all online right now?  

CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:57:13 PM

Not a member of his group but would like to be. I now a few guys in Bobs club and they are pretty smart guys two. They have been in his club for months. They have never complained and always seem to be on a the best coin play every month. Action speaks loudly and whatever it is Bobs does it makes BTC.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:57:36 PM

2) they attack bob personally, but not the results his group gets. this is because it seems pretty clear that bob's crew is making good money. so, why is this post even in the "scam" thread? Bob says his team gets results, bob & team deliver results - where is the scam??

he actually Makes you fuck tons of money

By organizing stuff you'd go to jail for in the real world. By hyping up technologies he is clueless about (cloak for example) so that others as clueless will believe him and buy so he can dump. Yes, he doesn't scam his gang per se, he uses them and the volume they can bring to scam those gullible enough to buy the crap he is pumping.

Feel free to correct if I've understood it wrong?

its hard for you retards to grasp the concept it seems. 

This explains it pretty well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump
torshammer

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:58:47 PM

Doge shit

You fuckin halfwit lol

Bob's crew lol

Hey Meade. Don't edit other's  people's words in a post. Don't insert sentences that were not there. Basic forum etiquette.
meade16

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:04:12 PM

Doge shit

You fuckin halfwit lol

Bob's crew lol

Hey Meade. Don't edit other's  people's words in a post. Don't insert sentences that were not there. Basic forum etiquette.

Is that the best you can do? What ya'll saying
meade16

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:05:22 PM

2) they attack bob personally, but not the results his group gets. this is because it seems pretty clear that bob's crew is making good money. so, why is this post even in the "scam" thread? Bob says his team gets results, bob & team deliver results - where is the scam??

By organizing stuff you'd go to jail for in the real world. By hyping up technologies he is clueless about (cloak for example) so that others as clueless will believe him and buy so he can dump. Yes, he doesn't scam his gang per se, he uses them and the volume they can bring to scam those gullible enough to buy the crap he is pumping.

Cool
torshammer

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:05:34 PM

Well there are a couple distinctions to be made here. I think you have gotten some things wrong. You are saying the group does not reearch or understand coins & tech. This is completely untrue. There is alot of research and evaluation that goes on. There are a lot of smart guys involved. Probably people you already know and respect. But who stay out of the spotlight.

And as for the "dumping" part - well, there is a long history of that sort of thing in crypto. But it's not what the group does. People point at Bob ruining cloak - what ruined cloak was the devs of cloak and their deception of their own community. That's when the floor fell out from under cloak.
meade16

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:06:14 PM

Not a member of his group but would like to be. I now a few guys in Bobs club and they are pretty smart guys two. They have been in his club for months. They have never complained and always seem to be on a the best coin play every month. Action speaks loudly and whatever it is Bobs does it makes BTC.

Spelling check required here.
meade16

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:07:52 PM

It's still a scam  Grin Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Grin
meade16

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:14:11 PM

On a side note

0.00000064   9561283.10346975   6.11922118

Just loading up my wallet for a dump   Wink
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:17:45 PM

Yeah you have it it wrong. Let me correct you.

This is not stock manipulation. It's coin promotion.

Oh and btw...
Cloak today is still better value wise then when I first entered or tweeted about it. Personally, I though these devs were the real deal. As it turns out PoSA was talking forever and turned out to be a failure so I decided to stop promotion that coin and moved on. I forced no one to buy the coin but I called it from 15K-25K-50K-100K-150K-200K as a winner. You gotta realize that I was truly behind the coin and not saying "ohh its gonna hit 200" and dirty-handedly sell out at 100. As an investor it's fully in my right to believe that my investment could be in danger if I stayed in the coin much longer it could have been disastrous to my portfolio. So I sold and may have caused some panic selling. Not my fault.

You may not like my ethics but what I do is done every day all around the world.

http://pastebin.com/7JF0uiWQ

Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:19:03 PM

On a side note

What coin is that? This whole thing got my attention? I'm more interested to join the group than stay way. I want to make more BTC. End of story.  Grin

meade16

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:19:48 PM

On a side note

What coin is that? This whole thing got my attention? I'm more interested to join the group than stay way. I want to make more BTC. End of story.  Grin

You will be scammed.
meade16

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:20:54 PM

That Doge needs a vet  Grin
torshammer

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:22:41 PM

Hityor just drop Bob a line, he will send you details. Cheers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: