Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP SCAM] Beware of Scammer: Bobsurplus  (Read 7666 times)
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:13:46 PM

Nobody has lost money. All we do is find amazing coins early, buy a few and promote them. Absolutely nothing illegal takes place. In fact if you read the history from a lot of the guys attacking us they all love and brag about how they participate in (destructive) pump and dump groups. The hypocrisy is extremely absurd. They're angry because we don't pay attention to their coins when they're in them. Bottom line.

We don't destroy coins. If anything we give them a solid base. Also, we're never the only whale(s) in a coin. But we sure are the ones who take all the heat.

Unfortunately, our search for civil discourse has only led us to responses such as "LOL YOURE BOBS BITCH BOY, SUCK MY DICK BITCH BOY" and other antisemetic, homophobic ramblings from madmen. This is some mccarthy hearing shit and I'm already seeing the Bitcointalk community as a whole starting to get sick of it. If you have a problem with us then bring it here or in PMs. Quit spamming, fudding and trolling in all the ANN threads. All you're doing is making those communities look unstable while trying to exercise your delusions of grander. Screwing over the people who you're pretending to try and save in your misguided attempt at being relevant. Nobody needs what you're selling.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:17:40 PM

If people are making a profit following bobs advise, and bob is making profits from giving the advice and perhaps profiting from knowing what his group will do in advance, who the hell cares as long as they are all making money ?

This isn't the 'real world' (you all know what I mean) There are no regulations.

I don't trade or anything like that... but it sounds like most people here are just jealous... regardless of what Bob is doing.. if his group is all making money, then it is a success, right ?

I read the explanation on page 1 of how these sorts of groups apparently work and wether that is true or not... why not start your own group and do the same thing ??

Has any body lost any money ?

Again.. i don't trade or know Bob... but it just seems like is no one is losing money than it doesn't sound like a scam ? (and don't say a ponzi works the same until people start the lose money as that isn't what I mean)

So can someone explain what the problem is exactly ? if people consistently make money Huh

Can you people not in Bobs group do the same thing if  you know how it all works Huh

The scam is they create artificial and faked impression of demand making people think the coin they chose to pump is better than it actually is. This causes some people to pay too high price for the coins while the pump group knows it's just a bubble they've created. Combine this with false claims of superiority and attacks against competing coins (cloak vs drk) and I'd call it a scam.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:19:34 PM

If people are making a profit following bobs advise, and bob is making profits from giving the advice and perhaps profiting from knowing what his group will do in advance, who the hell cares as long as they are all making money ?

This isn't the 'real world' (you all know what I mean) There are no regulations.

I don't trade or anything like that... but it sounds like most people here are just jealous... regardless of what Bob is doing.. if his group is all making money, then it is a success, right ?

I read the explanation on page 1 of how these sorts of groups apparently work and wether that is true or not... why not start your own group and do the same thing ??

Has any body lost any money ?

Again.. i don't trade or know Bob... but it just seems like is no one is losing money than it doesn't sound like a scam ? (and don't say a ponzi works the same until people start the lose money as that isn't what I mean)

So can someone explain what the problem is exactly ? if people consistently make money Huh

Can you people not in Bobs group do the same thing if  you know how it all works Huh

The scam is they create artificial and faked impression of demand making people think the coin they chose to pump is better than it actually is. This causes some people to pay too high price for the coins while the pump group knows it's just a bubble they've created. Combine this with false claims of superiority and attacks against competing coins (cloak vs drk) and I'd call it a scam.

Well you can call your Honda a Bentley all day long but that wont change that fact that you drive a Honda!
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:24:52 PM

Well you can call your Honda a Bentley all day long but that wont change that fact that you drive a Honda!

There are some people who can't tell the difference. And when it comes to cryptos, there are a lot more of those people. And that's what you're counting on.
meade16

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:08:25 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 10:19:45 PM by meade16

Strange how Bob and his gang can't spell!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Grin
meade16

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:19:02 PM

Thanks Justin.

These guys are just crybabys. Some of my group came out to my defense and these guys just accuse them of being me. There is no logical discussion with these kind of people.

Thanks again.

Grin

His gang were on the scene within seconds lol

They must have all been in bed together..
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:53:36 PM

See what I mean? Yes. We all sleep together, eat together, shower together. We have sex with each other because we're all gay men who love eachother. Have you ever seen human centipede? That's basically what our unit looks like minus the forced stitching. 100% voluntary.

It's 2014. Grow up.
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:46:38 PM

You can hate them all you want, doesn't change the fact that they make tons of money. Goodluck.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:58:25 PM

I remember reading about this a while back, well when this thread first came out. Took me like 3 days to figure out what people meant when they were saying stuff like "blah blah is cloaking" (I dunno if I even said that right heh)

Personally I wouldn't give anyone 1 BTC for any advice.. but I'm not a trader... and there's to many alts these days to be able to figure out what to do... hmm I guess that is why perhaps Bob appeals to people.

I liked the ol days when it was BTC, LTC and PPC.... Its kinda stupid now for a non trader like me who doesn't really care about about the 60000+ Alts... seems like they are only being invented to make people rich, that week.

but yeah.. in summary... I'm not part of the gang / cool kids group... and I don't spell cause I'm on the computer 10+ hours a day for work... reaaallly don't give a crap about impressing people with my gooda englisha skills on here.

Thanks Justin.

These guys are just crybabys. Some of my group came out to my defense and these guys just accuse them of being me. There is no logical discussion with these kind of people.

Thanks again.

Grin

His gang were on the scene within seconds lol

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:55:27 AM

LOL, Justin, its now actually 2 btc a month, and is going up next month.

I just wanted to thank you guys for stopping by.

Smiley

meade16

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:29:11 PM

LOL, Justin, its now actually 2 btc a month, and is going up next month.

I just wanted to thank you guys for stopping by.

Smiley

You're just a wee prick with big shoes  Cheesy

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:31:07 PM

Awww, Thanks bud.
jcgarrick

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:16:59 PM

Mole  Wink
CoinPumpGroup2.0

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:52:27 PM

Yes. We all sleep together, eat together, shower together. We have sex with each other because we're all gay men who love eachother.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:15:45 PM

DOGED RADIO PRESENTS

Guest host: Bobsurplus & Crypto.Gekko

Wensday 28, 2015

10 PM ET 9 PM CT

Be There!

THE TRUE STORY WILL BE TOLD ON AIR LIVE