Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 2135 times)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:06:04 PM

I trusted anonymous, but I am going to have to leave a negative feedback on him. I will remove both of my positive ones, and if he pays me back he gets one positive back, and if he pays all of us back he gets another one back. Its his responsibility to pay us back, or at least compensate us. Maybe he could buy some GCs from nahtnam and give us those?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:18:46 PM

Guys, i was away and i did not know what happened, I opened this scam accusation against this scammer "deathman" and i got the -ve feedback at the end? I did not deny that i bought from him before and he was so legit but this time has scammed me and scammed all my customers. and also i deleted my feedbacks against "depokate" : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=363713 , he sold me a lot of AGCs before and now he started to scam everyone on here. so I don't deserve this negative feedback since i have a lot of +ve feedbacks and i did not make any problem with any deal i did on here.

i agree as on this but you as reseller should know that there is always a risk i hope it can be fixed somehow

I am trying man to do my best and to reach this guy "deathman" but with no good. I hope that he can refund the money so i can payback to my buyers.

Assuiming (which everyone does here apart from your good self) that it's more or less a definite you're not going to reach this guy 'deathman' - you need to take the loss on your chin, gain the wisdom for future reference and pay those people back. "I have to scam you cos he scammed me" - just doesn't work...

donations not accepted
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:11:16 PM

If you apologize and refund everyone, your rep will be much higher.

If you don't all your hard earned rep will be lost.
toxiclabs45

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:17:12 PM

lets deal on skype thats your first c lue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: