Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is CIA/NSA etc. project... what is the newest info supporting this?  (Read 2254 times)
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:26:13 PM

here is the newsweeks research (...)
Stopped reading when I saw these two words next to each other:

-Newsweek
-Research

Thanks for the laugh, OP.
+1 LOL

For the OP: I would find it very unlikely that the CIA and/or the NSA was behind bitcoin. They would gain nothing by creating BTC, and would create a number of headaches that they are dealing with that are BTC and crypto related.
Mikcik (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:57:09 PM

-Newsweek
-Research

aww you missed the sarcastic joke about the lack of research

Another topic? This is getting old.. speculation about thin air.

ok lets drive these conspiracy theorists nuts...
so FEMA/CDC brings ebola patients to georgia.. yea of all places georgia. but guess what FEMA/CDC were preparing as far back as 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAoteD-J9eA

now all you conspiracy theorists. please take your comments to conspiracy websites now that you have something non bitcoin related to worry your little minds about

have a nice day

Well if you did ever belive in this coffins, then as you said, one has to pitty you, because you would have to be dumb :-(.
Mikcik (OP)

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:06:58 PM

-Newsweek
-Research

+1 LOL

For the OP: I would find it very unlikely that the CIA and/or the NSA was behind bitcoin. They would gain nothing by creating BTC, and would create a number of headaches that they are dealing with that are BTC and crypto related.

Wow guys, just wow, go to your mainstream media again to tell you what to think, because obviously you are afraid just to THINK about the POSSIBILITY of existence of an alternative.

What would the USA gov. had to gain by creating bitcoin? There are several things, i have written them even down here few months ago.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:22:52 PM

-Newsweek
-Research

+1 LOL

Wow guys, just wow, go to your mainstream media again to tell you what to think, because obviously you are afraid just to THINK about the POSSIBILITY of existence of an alternative.

What would the USA gov. had to gain by creating bitcoin? There are several things, i have written them even down here few months ago.

Most of the US gov. would be incapable of creating something like bitcoin. The CIA is lacking in technical skills, so they always ask others (NSA, Google) for help.

If it was made by Google, they would think of a way to profit from it, not give it out freely. As for the NSA, they would have made it in C#  Cheesy

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 12:40:39 AM

Are you asking whats the latest re CIA or are you trying to say this crap your spinning is the latest?

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 07:59:49 AM

If Bitcoin was NSA's job I do think I do think USA and other countries would do much more things in favor of Bitcoin.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
stryker

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:09:19 AM

I created it!

There no more mystery  Smiley
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:35:25 AM

This is not news, but mining with SHA-256 can help FBI/CIA to decrypt password
i think it's possible, because they think they can get free hashing to decrypt password  Grin

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
Hiraga

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:03:29 AM

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/8531/u-s-air-force-building-bitcoin-payment-gateway/

Mobius

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:32:50 PM

-Newsweek
-Research

+1 LOL

Most of the US gov. would be incapable of creating something like bitcoin. The CIA is lacking in technical skills, so they always ask others (NSA, Google) for help.

If it was made by Google, they would think of a way to profit from it, not give it out freely. As for the NSA, they would have made it in C#  Cheesy
The CIA is very capable of creating things. I think they would be capable of doing so, but as I said above they would have very little to gain from it. It was said above that they would use the hashpower to steal passwords, but the CIA has much easier ways to steal passwords. They are also not in need of needing "free" hashpower as they will get more or less as big of a budget as they need.
taylortyler

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:31:10 PM

It's definitely possible but there is no proof, so...conjecture can only go so far before it gets annoying as fuck.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:42:04 AM

I don't think there is any real solid info supporting this to begin with.   It is a nice conspiracy theory, given that there has been talk of the New World Order trying to come up with a one world currency for years....but that is pretty much as far as it goes, unless I am really missing something?
Mobius

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:44:07 AM

It's definitely possible but there is no proof, so...conjecture can only go so far before it gets annoying as fuck.
I think it has to do with that Alex guy who recently endorsed bitcoin. He is more or less a nut job who likely wears a tin foil hat most of the time, but has a relatively strong following.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: