Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Coin-swap.net scam?  (Read 1918 times)
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:23:42 PM

I recently created account at Coin-swap.net trading platform and deposited 0.01BTC.I setup two-factor authentication service for my account.After a day or two I tried to login but couldn't.I made sure I was putting right authentication code everytime.Also I reset password several times successfully but it never worked. Nevertheless I contacted support on Friday and no response from them over 2 days passed. Any idea about this?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 03:55:57 PM

That's strange.  I was trading banksycoin  over there with no problems and ultra fast deposit and withdraw.

I dunno what happend in your case.  Perhaps you should wait till Monday - during the weekend they might be not responding in a fast mode.

Regards.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:08:36 AM

I recently created account at Coin-swap.net trading platform and deposited 0.01BTC.I setup two-factor authentication service for my account.After a day or two I tried to login but couldn't.I made sure I was putting right authentication code everytime.Also I reset password several times successfully but it never worked. Nevertheless I contacted support on Friday and no response from them over 2 days passed. Any idea about this?

I have used coin-swap.net several times to trade dogecoins, captcoins, latium, and I never faced any problems, however I did emailed them once about a query not related to accounts but rather creating new addresses but never received their reply, I would suggest making another account and try sorting this out with the "Online Support" as their email support might be slow.

DRK

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:40:45 AM

I did some experimenting on their site and also found it to be slow in general as well as poor support. I would not risk large amounts of BTC there.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 01:25:18 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 03:33:35 AM by layer1gfx

edit:
slow but existing support.
use the irc, emails don't come through it seems.

they published this alert message:

Slow deposits
2014-09-02 23:37:14
We are experiencing longer than usual deposit times and are working on fixing the issue.

i had problems with asiacoin (it got solved somehow) and now have issues with 2 banksycoin transactions.

in irc chat with coinswap-ian we found out they were still using an old banksycoin wallet version!

now they will try to resync the newly installed version 1.3.5 1.4 ...

Banksy offline for maintenance.
2014-09-05 02:33:23
Banksy [BSY] is offline while we update it to the latest version.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: