Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ghost Write for Bitcoins  (Read 1742 times)
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 02:26:31 PM

Hey everyone I'm a good writer who is interested in ghost writing and being paid in bitcoins. Contact me through a private message through here, and we can come to an arrangement for how much to pay me and for what to write. Thanks and have a great day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackSparrow

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2011, 08:52:08 AM

Maybe you could show us something you have already written..
Drise

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2011, 09:29:33 AM

Lol, experience level (grade/college level), relevant courses, previous work, as mentioned above, turn around time? I know some of it depends but I'll keep you in mind when I procrastinate on my next paper.
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 10:04:28 AM

Hey guys, sorry I've taken so long to rep ly my internet was screwing up. Sad

Well anyway I will post some examples of my work in a moment. In the meantime my credentials. While I am still a high school senior, after I took the ACT tests, in my Junior year, I immediately enrolled in my local community college through a dual enrollment early college program, whereas previously I was in a direct credit early college program. I have been through a total of 4 college semesters, all before even graduating high school. Smiley If you can't tell I'm an overachiever. Anyway I have credits in English 101 plus English Composition, English 103 Technical Writing, English 215 Poetry, and English 217 Creative Writing. I also have taken Physics 101, History 101 aka "History of Western Civilization", Psychology 101, and Political Science 101 and 102, aka. National Government and State Government. So I can write about pretty much any of those three topics, Physics, History, and Political Science to a certain point. Overall I have a 3.7 GPA. I will post some poems I have written in future posts.
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 10:17:28 AM

Okay here is one of my poems "Angel Amongst Women"

Angel Amongst Women

Gazing, deep into her gorgeous eyes, losing myself in their wondrous beauty, I belatedly realize,
she is, slowly leaning her head toward me, gazing at me, with half closed eyes. As time seems to slow
to a snail's pace, I slowly, lean my head toward her, filled with a blissful numbness as I realize, what
I've wanted for a long time is about to happen. And just before our lips meet...I wake up, and sadly
realize, it was, but the sweet torture known as a dream. Sadly sighing, I get up, and get ready. Thinking
over the angel amongst women, whom I care so deeply about, knowing, that my dreams, will remain
just that. After all, why, would she, who could have almost any guy she wanted, want me, an insect
amongst men. However, I cannot still the rapid beating of my heart, at the thought of my dream, of an
angel, amongst women.

I cannot focus on schoolwork, which seems incredibly dull, in comparison to what I am
thinking about. Her. Her laugh, that I would do almost anything to hear. Her smile, that I would give
almost anything to see. Her elegant, beauty. And her beautiful eyes, that I could easily lose myself in.
But that is just her outer beauty, which pales in comparison to her inner beauty, as the darkness of the
new moon, pales in comparison to the brightness of the sun. Her kindness, her caring, her gentleness.
Her passion, toward the things she loves, and her controlled ambition. Her intelligence. Her willingness
to work hard. Her happy nature. Her dislike of hurting others. Her respectfulness toward herself, and
others. Her desire to help others. And her emotional strength. Everything that makes her, an angel,
amongst women.

Sighing sadly, knowing, she'll never be more than a good friend, though she is, one of my
closest friends....and the knowledge of the fact, that she doesn't consider me to be more than an
acquaintance, and even that being born from pity. Knowing that if she were to know everything about
me that I do, that she would avoid me like the most horrible of plagues. Snorting derisively at the
idiocy of my thinking, that she, who could have almost any guy she wanted, would want a loser, like
me, who is an insect, amongst men. But none of that matters. What matters, is if she's happy. If she is
happy with someone, then I will do everything I can, to make sure that happiness stays, that she is with
whoever will make her happy, as long as they do so. Despite it ripping my heart to shreds, if will help
her, be with whoever she would be happy with, as her happiness, means more to me, than my own,
after all, I care so much for her, and my happiness, the happiness of an insect, amongst men, is nothing,
in comparison, to her happiness, the happiness, of an angel, amongst women.
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 10:18:25 AM

Here is "Inner Demon

Inner Demon

A nightmarish beast, stalking the world, eternally prowling, on the outer edge of consciousness,   
a primal, burning fury filling it's malevolent, crimson eyes. A demon that is consumed, by hatred, rage, and fury, and empty of all that is good, love, kindness, and happiness. A fearsome entity, that strikes down friend and foe alike, filing me with horror, as it strikes down the people I love, and the people I hate indiscriminately, a monstrous  being that is filled with passion, and devoid of all logic, and reason. Prowling the world, stalking it's prey, with a primeval ruthlessness, feasting upon the blood of many, till it's enemy, it's antithesis appears, like light driving off the darkness.

Slowly waking, disoriented and anxious, I look around, and find myself in a forest clearing, naked, and alone. Slowly, memories of my “dream” fill my mind, causing me to shudder with terror, at the raging, crimson-eyed, force of nature, of my nightmare. Cautiously looking around, trembling, in horror and shame, to see the destruction that was wrought around me, as I realize that it wasn't, a dream, that it was real, somehow I was the demonic beast, with eyes of crimson, filled, with an unholy, burning hatred, for all that is good and holy. Hurrying home, covering myself in warm clothing, that still doesn't, drive off the chilling of my soul, as I remember the past night. I wonder around in the day, stumbling around, like a drunken fool, from place to place, seeing with horror and shame, the devastation I caused among both friend and foe, the pain I caused the people I love, and those I despise.

Frantically, I seek a way to rid myself of this demonic parasite that has attached itself to my soul, as I dread, the possibility of losing control, and even more importantly, losing my logic, that I so prize, and most importantly of all, hurting those I care about again. Yet no matter how hard I seek the answer to my problem, no matter how much sleep I lose over my attempts to find the weapon that will slay this wretched demon, that haunts my spirit, I can't find it. Is out there? Or am I forever doomed to walk the earth with the fear of losing control to the demon within?
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 10:21:31 AM

Here is "Mood Swings" in four parts

Mood Swings

Part One: Singularis/Alone
   I dreamed I was dying, but no one would help, because no one else cared. I woke, alone and frightened, wondering what am I leaving here? What will my legacy be? When I move from this life, to the next.

No one will miss me, when I'm dead and gone. I've tried to leave behind some reasons to be missed, but I need help, I can't do this myself. I don't want to be alone, I need someone, anyone to love me, to help me.

Surrounded by solitude, lost and alone. Stumbling through the darkness, I cried out for someone to come and help me...but no one came. As I stumbled through the darkness of my life, I wondered why would no one come? Why am I so alone? As I fell to the ground, tired, beaten down, and alone, I realized, the fault was my own. In my constant angst and brooding I drove away everyone who cared about me, I pushed them away, because I wanted to be alone, and made them despise and revile me. Few though they were, I still had people who cared a lot about me, but no more. I'm alone, and the fault is my own.

No one will miss me, when I'm dead and gone. I've tried to leave behind some reasons to be missed, but I need help, I can't do this myself. I don't want to be alone, I need someone, anyone to love me, to help me.

In my misery I didn't realize how much the few people who cared about me, did care...at least before I drove them away. And now I wonder what it feels like to have someone to cares about me, someone who will be my friend, someone who is the one for me. I try to remember how it felt when I had friends, even if I didn't realize it...but I can't. I've forgotten the feeling and will probably never experience it again.

I need a girl, a woman, who will love me, and who I love. I need a woman who is the one for me, the one who could be my “soul mate”. But will it matter? Will it matter if I find the woman who is meant for me, if I'm so unpleasant a person, if I'm so complete a loser, that she won't want to be anywhere near me?

No one will miss me, when I'm dead and gone. I've tried to leave behind some reasons to be missed, but I need help, I can't do this myself. I don't want to be alone, I need someone, anyone to love me, to help me. There has to be somebody out there.

Part Two: Ardentius Ira/Burning Rage

Filled with a burning rage toward myself, I pace back and forth in my room,trying to think of a way to change. But I've already tried so hard. And in the end, it doesn't even matter. No matter what I do, no one will care, I pushed away and angered the only people who will ever care about me, I've made them hate me, I will never again know that feeling, the feeling that I've forgotten, the feeling of having people care about me. And the fault is my own

Okay, alright, if no one else will care, then fine. I don't need anyone. I  can make it by myself. Everyone else can rot in hell for all I care, since I can rot in hell for all they care. They don't care about me, then I won't care about them.

Feeling the burning fury in my blood, my pulse pounding in my head as I rage at the world, and how no one cares, and how utterly alone I am, I scream with fury, I rip apart my room, until my room looks like a natural disaster came through it.

Okay, alright, if no one else will care, then fine. I don't need anyone. I  can make it by myself. Everyone else can rot in hell for all I care, since I can rot in hell for all they care. They don't care about me, then I won't care about them.

Going mad with the rage I feel, becoming drunk on the ardent ire with which my blood, my soul, every fiber of my being sings, I temporarily give into my inner demons, embracing, and becoming one with them.

Breaking loose from the moral restraints that enslaved me, that held me down, I rampage through the woods near my home under the light of the full moon, my fiery aura of primal rage, causing all of God's creatures on this hellhole of a planet to flee from me.

Okay, alright, if no one else will care, then fine. I don't need anyone. I  can make it by myself. Everyone else can rot in hell for all I care, since I can rot in hell for all they care. They don't care about me, then I won't care about them. It's me against the world.

Part Three: Dolor/Sorrow

Returning from my rampage through the forest I collapse in my room, sobbing as I realize that I am totally alone in this world. Everyone has left me, because of my misery, not wanting to deal with a worthless loser like me. Not that I can blame them, I wouldn't deal with me, if I didn't have to, so I can't blame them for giving up on me, and leaving me to drown in the sea of my sorrow.

It'd be so much easier to run, to replace this pain, this sheer agony, with something numb. To never move forward, so there would never be a past to dwell on. It would be so easy, to give up, and never looking back. To fall down, and never get up.

Filled with the agony of my isolation, I cry out to the Lord, begging for help, pleading to God that I need him to undo what I've become, that I don't want him to do this for me, but to simply give me the push I need. And yet...he never answers.

It'd be so much easier to run, to replace this pain, this sheer agony, with something numb. To never move forward, so there would never be a past to dwell on. It would be so easy, to give up, and never looking back. To fall down, and never get up.

My faith shaken like a house in an earthquake, I wallow in my misery, drowning my sorrows in soda, and junk food. After all, no woman, will even look at me with anything except pity, so why should I take care of myself?

Despite the vast amount of food I devour, I slowly waste away, as I slowly give up and lose my will to live, until finally I decide to end it all.

As I vomit over and over again the substances making up the pills I took coursing through my body, I realize I made a horrible mistake. I plead with God, to save me, to give me another chance, to help me survive, so I can repent for my sins, and for giving up on the Lord,  I bargain with him, pleading that I'll do anything he wants, if he saves me and gives me another chance.

Part Four: Conflavi/Refined

As I heal from my ill-thought out attempt and ending my pain, and my suffering, I thank God for saving me, and promise to him and myself, that I will never do something so foolish again, and that I will try my hardest to repent for my sins, and for losing faith in God.

For the Lord is my shepherd and I shall not. And though I walk through the darkest times in my life, I will trust in the Lord for his rod, and his staff comfort me. God is light of my salvation, whom shall I fear? He is the strength of my life, what do I have to be afraid of?

Though I have no one in this hellhole known as Earth, I know I have the Lord, and I will trust in him for all the days of my life, and all of my time in the next. He has brought me out of the pit, and out of the miry clay. He has set my feet upon the rock, and made my footsteps firm. I will sing the praises of the Lord, all the days of my life and all of my time in the next.

For the Lord is my shepherd and I shall not. And though I walk through the darkest times in my life, I will trust in the Lord for his rod, and his staff comfort me. God is light of my salvation, whom shall I fear? He is the strength of my life, what do I have to be afraid of?

I have been refined by the flames of world. The problems I have faced have melted me down, only for me to be reforged, and tempered, like the steel of a strong blade. Though I regret many of my mistakes, and wish I could go back and fix them, I do not dwell on the past, and I look forward to to the brightness of the future.

For the Lord is my shepherd and I shall not want. And though I walk through the darkest times in my life, I will trust in the Lord for his rod, and his staff comfort me. God is light of my salvation, whom shall I fear? He is the strength of my life, what do I have to be afraid of?
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 10:24:04 AM

There are more poems but that should be enough. If you can't tell "Mood Swings" has parts based on songs, mostly from Linkin Park and in varying degrees. However the others, "Angel Amongst Women" and "Inner Demons" aren't based on anything but how I felt at the time I wrote that poem.
Drise

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2011, 02:45:30 PM

Very nice, and what do you write? Essays? short stories? research papers? Approximate price tag?
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 03:00:13 PM

Very nice, and what do you write? Essays? short stories? research papers? Approximate price tag?

Thanks and I write, in addition to poetry, essays, short stories, and I suppose I could write a research paper. Though I would prefer to proofread research papers, since I don't like the idea of writing doing someone's school work for them...though I will if I have to, or we could compromise and I could write an outline and you fill in the details. As for pay rate...it depends on what you want me to do, and how long you want it, but generally I'll charge about 0.12 bitcoins per word. So at the current exchange rate that's a little over $0.56 in U.S. dollars. And that's per word. Though if you want we could set a fixed amount you pay me, like say for a short story 5 bitcoins, or about $23.50 in U.S. dollars, as long as I meet various requirements. I generally charge based on a case by case basis. And any agreements we make have to be written down in some way, whether it's in the public forum, or in say a private message through the forum, or an email. That way, I can hope to have some matter of recourse if you (or any client) goes back on an agreement, and you'll have the same option if I go back on an agreement.
Drise

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2011, 06:57:51 PM

Awesome. I will keep you in mind if I'm in a panic lol. Oh, and approximative turn around for your average job? say, 750 words on Kantian ethics and the failings of the Categorical Imperative? (ironic right?) (I already wrote hits paper, I'm just wondering)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: