Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you think should be staff (just for fun)  (Read 837 times)
MakeBelieve (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:03:48 PM

Who do you think would make a good member of staff for this forum? austin I think would be a great member of staff because he reports a lot and has been a member for a long time.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:20:03 PM

No one is perfect, so i'm the right choice  Wink

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 02:28:24 PM

BCX wants to take on the cesspool alt area.  Why anyone would actually desire that totally thankless job is beyond me but that is what he has volunteered to do.  Let him at it.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
MakeBelieve (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:35:18 PM

BCX wants to take on the cesspool alt area.  Why anyone would actually desire that totally thankless job is beyond me but that is what he has volunteered to do.  Let him at it.

Cheesy Cheesy He's brave for volunteering and it looks like he has reported in the hundreds so I would say he's a pretty good candidate. 

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
MakeBelieve (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:40:46 PM

Here's a thread with some of the top people who have reported: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624427.0

Look for theymos post.

Kipsy89

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Relax!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:33:02 PM

Who do you think would make a good member of staff for this forum? austin I think would be a great member of staff because he reports a lot and has been a member for a long time.

I'd really like to be a staff member. I think I could be fair to people and explain honestly, while remaining fair and calm, why they had to be banned. I'd also like to work with all the other mods together in the office and maybe grab a beer after work. This would be a great thing to do for a living!

MakeBelieve (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:36:53 PM

I'd really like to be a staff member. I think I could be fair to people and explain honestly, while remaining fair and calm, why they had to be banned. I'd also like to work with all the other mods together in the office and maybe grab a beer after work. This would be a great thing to do for a living!

I don't think the staff communicate much here (I may be wrong) I know they have their own little sub-forum which I believe they share with donators but how many posts have you reported? I know I could never be staff member and don't think I would want too to much hours and reporting to do.

Polycoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:02:09 PM

Myself of course. I will strive to lift this forum to new lengths, under Polycoin's leadership, we shall persevere!

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
MakeBelieve (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:42:17 PM

Myself of course. I will strive to lift this forum to new lengths, under Polycoin's leadership, we shall persevere!

Inspirational speech  Cheesy

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 08:29:38 PM

Here's a thread with some of the top people who have reported: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624427.0

Look for theymos post.
Here's direct link to theymos's post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624427.msg7763245#msg7763245

dKingston

Activity: 482

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 09:53:31 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 11:06:04 PM by dKingston

Marketplace Goods: Bipolarbob

Marketplace Lending: Vod and Monbux

Marketplace Sevices: Escrow.ms

Marketplace curency exchange: DannyHamilton

Politcal & Society: Bryant Coleman , Wilikon and Actor_Tom_Truong

Offtopic: 247Crypto

Marketplace Gambling: Stunna and Dooglas

Alt Currency: BitcoinExpress

Archival: Dank

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
MakeBelieve (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:18:21 PM

Look for theymos post.
Here's direct link to theymos's post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624427.msg7763245#msg7763245

Thanks I forgot how to do it.

west420

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:22:02 PM

I think there is a very good chance that bipolar bob is some kind of scammer. No one is going to admit to giving a good deal and offing those kind of deals if they don't have some kind of angle. He is also very new.
MakeBelieve (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:38:10 AM

I wouldn't agree with most of them just because they are active in the sub-forum doesn't mean they should be made staff members you've listed a few people who I think would be great such as danny and Vod but I don't think any of the others should be made staff.

[/quote]

Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:40:34 AM

Wait a minute... Do you guys think the admins and mods work from home and aren't located in an office all day long where they can talk to each other and have a drink after work? This completely topples my impression of this forum!

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:16:42 AM

How much they pay for staff people to staff stuff?

There is a rumor they are paid, but I'm always afraid to ask about that.

HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:18:48 AM

I think Dank should be a global mod. He offers some insight into topics, no one else does. I think the neglected or generally unaccepted side of things doesn't get enough exposure in the media. Why make the same mistake here?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: