Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MULTIPOOL SERVICE] thepool.pw multipool  (Read 9819 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:19:53 AM

Can people make requests for coins to be mined?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sakr (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:34:21 PM

Can people make requests for coins to be mined?

Yes requests are welcome, the algorithm will decide if the coin is the most profitable and mine it.
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:18:58 PM

Could you add DOGED and BTM.  I will be creating a list of scrypt coins to mine that will help the pool out.

incognitoworker

Activity: 736

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:32:50 PM

Hi!
I would love to mine on your pool if features like coinking.io so we can autoexchange to our favorite pos coin...
I do belive pos is in an upward trend, and we will se more and more focus on theese coins.
I do have some gpus, and would like to point them to a multipool that alows me to choose what coins i want as payment.(Hbn,Cap,Tek,Hyp,Phs,Dmd) those are my favorites!
And you the pool owner will make free pos coins and cover your server costs most likely on staking alone!
I would love to set it up myself, but lack the skills atm!
Happy Staking!

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
sakr (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:01:34 PM

Could you add DOGED and BTM.  I will be creating a list of scrypt coins to mine that will help the pool out.

Thanks for your suggestions locohammerhead, i will add those coins within 24 hours.
sakr (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:06:15 PM

Hi!
I would love to mine on your pool if features like coinking.io so we can autoexchange to our favorite pos coin...
I do belive pos is in an upward trend, and we will se more and more focus on theese coins.
I do have some gpus, and would like to point them to a multipool that alows me to choose what coins i want as payment.(Hbn,Cap,Tek,Hyp,Phs,Dmd) those are my favorites!
And you the pool owner will make free pos coins and cover your server costs most likely on staking alone!
Happy Staking!

To mine those coins using thepool.pw, we need to add a multipool for each one of them, as the pool does not require registration, and you have to mine the coins you want using your wallet address as worker name.

I can add those coins their devs/community decide to use our service.
incognitoworker

Activity: 736

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:13:00 PM

Hi!
Happy Staking!

To mine those coins using thepool.pw, we need to add a multipool for each one of them, as the pool does not require registration, and you have to mine the coins you want using your wallet address as worker name.

I can add those coins their devs/community decide to use our service.
Thank you for your reply.

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
sakr (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:02:23 PM

Thanks for your suggestions locohammerhead, i will add those coins within 24 hours.

I could not add those coins yet, as i'm currenlty working on adding more coins to all algos, but they will be added soon as well as some other hot coins now!
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:23:54 AM

Sakr, I'm in the HYP multipool, with sha, asics, and GPUs. Can you kindly design an interface that would allow some insight to hashing progress, the current format is like flying an airplane at night with no instruments.

sakr (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:53:02 AM

Sakr, I'm in the HYP multipool, with sha, asics, and GPUs. Can you kindly design an interface that would allow some insight to hashing progress, the current format is like flying an airplane at night with no instruments.

Can you describe what kind of interface you have in mind? you can currently view the shares you get by searching your worker address, but let me know if you have something else in mind so i can work it out.

Thanks for your support.
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:11:58 AM

Shares have little meaning without more data. How much of my hash is getting to the pool, please show that, along with a projection of how many coins a day it may produce. I am in this pool to support HYP, but also to profit, and only after the random interval payouts can I begin to reconstruct the profitability. In a mining pool, more information is always a good thing. I understand it's a building process with a new pool, but these are fundamentals.

sakr (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:40:19 AM

Shares have little meaning without more data. How much of my hash is getting to the pool, please show that, along with a projection of how many coins a day it may produce. I am in this pool to support HYP, but also to profit, and only after the random interval payouts can I begin to reconstruct the profitability. In a mining pool, more information is always a good thing. I understand it's a building process with a new pool, but these are fundamentals.

Thanks for your input, i will try to add more information to the script soon.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 05:18:22 AM

great pool mining http://thepool.pw/EXCL alor daily Smiley

tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 07:55:05 PM

Since you are taking x13 down will you be adding another algo?

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
sakr (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:52:14 AM

Well i cannot think of any algo that is interesting and popular enough to interest miners, let me know if you have suggestions. Thanks.
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 04:38:50 AM

Well i cannot think of any algo that is interesting and popular enough to interest miners, let me know if you have suggestions. Thanks.

Valid point.  There really aren't any algos that are supported like sha/scrypt/x11

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
sunerok

Activity: 629

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 11:01:21 PM

was DOGED added?

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
sakr (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:21:49 AM

was DOGED added?

DOGED does not seem to be a good candidtae to add right now. Not much buy support, also no big exchanges.
sakr (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:28:50 AM

New BTC ASIC friendly multipool

http://thepool.pw/BTC/

Tested with a bunch of sha256 and scrypt ASIC miners including the mighty new KnC titan!
gribgo

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:13:29 PM

Hi! I am the member of Tekcoin community and we would like you to make Tekcoin multipool for us. Can you give me the address for funding this project.
Thank you. peace

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: