Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What coinmarketcap icon is best? (post #475)
No opinion

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SKULL] ☠ SkullCoin | in-Game Treasure Hunt | PoQ  (Read 61142 times)
SkullCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:16:46 PM

Well IPO/Pre-sales have been pretty successful the past 2 weeks. Can you show us more screenshots of the game? I took a chance and threw down an order for 136,000 SKULL how long till this gets filled roughly?
Anyway hopefully all your plans come through I hate throwing away money Smiley Keep us posted.

I will put up more sell orders tonight.

I can make a quick video of the game but release is just around the corner. I will post a screenshot tonight of ingame footage.

I still need to finish off a remaining section of the game and do more testing/glitch/bug fixes.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 11:24:58 PM

Looks interesting, I'm going to keep watching this one

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:39:11 PM

So the treasure hunts will be in browser on Roblox?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:03:34 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 02:32:30 AM by SkullCoin

Pirate AI...

The Treasure...

The ideal is to have a new map(community made or professional) every week so that no one gets tired of "Treasure Hunting" on the same map. This also utilizes new talent and creates a variety of unique map experiences.

Games/Maps do not have to be made on Roblox, but this particular map is. I call this "SkullCoin Island" and it's designed my me. "Skull Island" will need funding to complete(i cant do it alone).

yanglei504

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:27:45 AM

the pictures are low-quality  Angry
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:32:02 AM

I'm actually quite happy with what I'm seeing this is an honest effort and using the counterparty chain which seems to have some really neat features. Please fill my buy order for presale I think this could go quite far especially with the inclusion of other game devs to help you refine and dev new maps. I will talk to some people I know and get this listed on an exchange once you launch, this could be a great project and coin.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:35:49 AM

one peace  i like this anime..
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:40:45 AM

the pictures are low-quality  Angry
No, that's just how the game looks lol

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:50:08 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 10:26:43 AM by SkullCoin

the pictures are low-quality  Angry

You can get an ideal from the pictures. You can play the full game soon. It's a multiplayer game so the ideal is to be minimal.

Interesting concept, will definitely take part in the Skull hunt  Grin
Will you be releasing a wallet for Skullcoin at launch or will we keep using Counterwallet? Just wondering where we gonna send the coins we find in the game.

I am very interested in releasing a "SkullWallet" but it will not be at launch. The Counterwallet should get the job done for now.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:18:29 AM

You can get an ideal from the pictures. You can play the full game soon. It's a multiplayer game so the ideal is to be minimal.

Will you be releasing a wallet for Skullcoin at launch or will we keep using Counterwallet? Just wondering where we gonna send the coins we find in the game.

I am very interested in releasing a "SkullCoin" wallet but it will not be at launch. The Counterwallet gets the job done for now.

Ok about how long do transactions take to process, I see you sold me some of the Presale but they say pending after 4 hours is this normal or?

SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:36:37 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 09:13:02 AM by SkullCoin

I am very interested in releasing a "SkullCoin" wallet but it will not be at launch. The Counterwallet gets the job done for now.

Ok about how long do transactions take to process, I see you sold me some of the Presale but they say pending after 4 hours is this normal or?

It should only take ~10min. The BTC showed up in my Counterwallet pretty quick.

Let's try and figure out why it's taking so long for your "SKULLCOIN" to show up and I will send you extra coins for your trouble.

Im going to look at the exchange orderbook and see what i can find.

Some info i found on BTC transactions.
http://support.counterparty.co/support/solutions/articles/5000003513-i-placed-an-order-to-buy-btc-for-something-else-what-i-offered-was-removed-from-my-account-but-i

---

Maybe this is why its taking so long? You are the party selling BTC for SkullCoin.

Counterparty cannot escrow (reserve away) Bitcoin itself, so the process involving Bitcoin is more complex.

Let’s look at what’s involved:

Step 1: You have placed your order and it has been published to the blockchain. Once this step is complete, you will receive a notification in your Counterwallet Notifications pane (checkbox button on upper left part of the screen) stating that the order has been placed.
Step 2: The Counterparty protocol has matched the order with someone else. This happens automatically, as long as there is someone to match with. Note that if you haven’t received a notification in your counterwallet of an order match, then it means that the protocol can’t match you up with anyone currently.
Step 3: In the case of orders involving BTC, the party selling the BTC must also complete a “BTCPay” transaction after the order has been matched. Normally there is a 6 block delay doing this (due to Bitcoin technical reasons). The BTCPay itself is automatic, but the user selling BTC must remain logged in for it to take effect. If you haven’t received a notification that the BTCPay has been completed, then your order is waiting at this step.

---

I think i may need to setup some XCP/SkullCoin SELL orders until Counterparty integrates  "BTC auto-escrow system" talked about in this link...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395761.msg8136340#msg8136340

We are in "BETA" just testing out "CounterParty" and the "Treasure Hunt" PoQ system.

---

Update ...
I may need to setup XCP/SkullCoin so hold off on purchases with BTC for now(more testing needed).
https://wiki.counterparty.co/w/How_to_track_Bitcoin_and_Counterparty_orders,_transactions_and_assets
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:12:20 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 09:38:29 AM by SkullCoin

We can't do GIVEAWAYS here but we can on REDDIT.

200 SKULL - Just Post Your Address - This will give you a chance to test the Counterwallet out
http://www.reddit.com/r/SkullCoin/comments/2des8t/skullcoin_giveaway/
CryptoSurfer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:36:56 PM

Posted!
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:07:10 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 02:28:30 AM by SkullCoin

We might switch over to dogeparty.io.

The faster transfer & lower fees make it ideal for micro-transactions. All current holders of "SkullCoin" will be able to redeem/convert them for the new dogeparty.io "SKUL" chain.

---

Update..

Unfortunately, I was not able to pickup the asset "SKULLCOIN" or "SKULL" from the dogeparty.io chain before someone else. I do have "SKUL".
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:31:50 PM

this sounds really cool.  I hope it is as fun as it sounds.
Vandalay23

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:43:08 AM

Where can we see the status of presale?
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:56:10 AM

Where can we see the status of presale?

You can look here on http://blockscan.com/assetInfo.aspx?q=SKULLCOIN

You can also see the order book on the decentralized exchange inside the Counterparty wallet

Promotion will begin soon. We are in "Testing Phase"
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:08:01 PM

why my buy order is not accepted yet its been 2 days now   Undecided
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:05:26 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 09:14:24 AM by SkullCoin

why my buy order is not accepted yet its been 2 days now   Undecided

"BTC" buy orders for "SKULLCOIN" has been working.
You should get a notice of order matching, then you need to leave your "CounterWallet" open and logged -in to allow the BTCpay to finalize(you should get a notification of progress in wallet)(takes about 1 hour for btc transactions)

You can try buying "SKULLCOIN" with "XCP" (that is suppose to work better). I would need more info to track down the order and see if I can see what is wrong(pm me).

This is a new decentralized exchange. Everything is done without any third party intervention. Counterparty is still working out the bugs on "BTC" transactions(they have many updates this week/month).

Eventually we can setup a centralized exchange along with the DEX, but that is "NOT" going to be ready before launch. It would be great to see a CounterParty asset listed on Bittrex or Poloniex.
Here is what a CounterParty asset centralized exchange can look like. https://www.melotic.com/markets/ltbc-btc

If you are purchasing "SKULLCOIN" now with "BTC" you are participating in testing the system.
CryptoSurfer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:33:39 PM

why my buy order is not accepted yet its been 2 days now   Undecided

"BTC" buy orders for "SKULLCOIN" has been working.
You should get a notice of order matching, then you need to leave your "CounterWallet" open and logged -in to allow the BTCpay to finalize(you should get a notification of progress in wallet)

You can try buying "SKULLCOIN" with "XCP" (that is suppose to work better). I would need more info to track down the order and see if I can see what is wrong(pm me).

Thx for the explanation!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: