Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What coinmarketcap icon is best? (post #475)
No opinion

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SKULL] ☠ SkullCoin | in-Game Treasure Hunt | PoQ  (Read 61147 times)
SkullCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:57:48 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 12:18:17 AM by SkullCoin

Another successful order on the DEx.

It does work 95% of the time if you do it right.

I have a dedicated linux box on all the time just for "SkullCoin" DEx processing.

This is an outrage !
ICO has ended, sell order of 168 sat should be vanished in order to respect early investors !!!

Now it is just like you are holding 99% or something premined and controlling the market...

Please find another way to distribute the remaining of the coins or destroy them !

Sell orders of 168 have been removed.

We need to get more distribution or an exchange is not going to take us seriously. We did not meet the "destroy the coins quota"

If you have ideas on how to distribute them another way let me know.

Destroying the coins with such small market share distributed would hurt our chances of getting on an exchange.

If our intentions are to get on an exchange we should make waves over the next few weeks and try and grow larger.

If we are happy just trading on the DEx then sure we could destroy the coins now.

There is an exchange that is working on supporting counterparty assets but it is not fully operational yet(soon they say).

Counterpartyd is not Bitcoind and some exchanges need to take extra time to implement 3rd layer coins.

It will happen it just takes time.

You need to destroy the rest of the coins soon otherwise I am out and many others will follow. Noone wants to be involved in a coin where the devs controls a shitload of coins.

Please fix this.

We are unable to dump the coins and cause the price to fall without a Central Exchange.

Brfore we get on a "Central Exchange" we will have destroyed the rest of the coins and eliminated the security concerns you have.

Once coins have a wide distribution the free market will take over, until then we are obligated to do our best at making "SkullCoin" successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:54:17 AM

I have a dedicated linux box on all the time just for "SkullCoin" DEx processing.

This is an outrage !
ICO has ended, sell order of 168 sat should be vanished in order to respect early investors !!!

Now it is just like you are holding 99% or something premined and controlling the market...

Please find another way to distribute the remaining of the coins or destroy them !

We need to get more distribution or an exchange is not going to take us seriously. We did not meet the "destroy the coins quota"

Destroying the coins with such small market share distributed would hurt our chances of getting on an exchange.

If our intentions are to get on an exchange we should make waves over the next few weeks and try and grow larger.

If we are happy just trading on the DEx then sure we could destroy the coins now.

There is an exchange that is working on supporting counterparty assets but it is not fully operational yet(soon they say).

Counterpartyd is not Bitcoind and some exchanges need to take extra time to implement 3rd layer coins.

Distribute the coins in a game. To make it easy on you, reuse the same game map you launched, not very many people played it anyways. Refill the keys in smaller amounts, only include skulltokens, no bitcoins, save those for future costs. Have the game last a week or longer, and keep refilling them once a day or more. An ongoing game will draw far more attention than a game that ends after one night. Make the treasures small enough that it doesn't really matter if someone knows where the treasures already are so you don't have to keep moving them. Or if they are easy to move, then move them. Maybe add even more treasures to find in the map, it got frustrating and boring when every coin i found was empty already, so refilling them 2-3 times a day is key. Refill them unannounced, and at random times so that someone doesn't claim them all right away.

If you still need to raise money, have a freebie server with the minimum tokens in each key, and then have a paid server (something like .05 btc?) that has 2-5x the amount of coins in each key.

This will demo to people what SkullCoin is about, while distributing the coin and raising money.
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:35:35 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 01:50:49 AM by SkullCoin

This is an outrage !

Distribute the coins in a game. To make it easy on you, reuse the same game map you launched, not very many people played it anyways. Refill the keys in smaller amounts, only include skulltokens, no bitcoins, save those for future costs. Have the game last a week or longer, and keep refilling them once a day or more. An ongoing game will draw far more attention than a game that ends after one night. Make the treasures small enough that it doesn't really matter if someone knows where the treasures already are so you don't have to keep moving them. Or if they are easy to move, then move them. Maybe add even more treasures to find in the map, it got frustrating and boring when every coin i found was empty already, so refilling them 2-3 times a day is key. Refill them unannounced, and at random times so that someone doesn't claim them all right away.

If you still need to raise money, have a freebie server with the minimum tokens in each key, and then have a paid server (something like .05 btc?) that has 2-5x the amount of coins in each key.

This will demo to people what SkullCoin is about, while distributing the coin and raising money.

That's the current distribution on boost mode.

The only thing I don't like is allowing more than 200,000 skullcoins to get distributed in-Game weekly.

This is not good for current holders. This is also a lot of additional work.

We are in the early phase. Nowhere to go but up now.

I want to get a Minecraft, WoW, and new Roblox(professionally created) maps created. This plus the exposure of moving to Dogeparty should put us in a good position and have a large enough base to go to an exchange and ask to get listed.

---

I will see what can be done about recharging the "treasures".

Great ideas, thx for contributing.
ruiteren

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:08:56 AM

It have no QT wallet, whether it means skullcoin can not been add to other exchange market?
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:15:53 AM

when is the next event?
Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:27:47 AM

As much as I want to trade the coins in a central exchange, I think that dev is absolutely right.
More coins must be distributed before destroying the rest.

I think that increasing the price in the Dex by 20% is fair for early investors.
This way anybody who wants to sell his coins and get out can do it for a small profit.

Let's all try and push the coin a bit in the social networks so we can reach the "destruction" goal.
omibobi

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:32:49 AM

As much as I want to trade the coins in a central exchange, I think that dev is absolutely right.
More coins must be distributed before destroying the rest.

I think that increasing the price in the Dex by 20% is fair for early investors.
This way anybody who wants to sell his coins and get out can do it for a small profit.

Let's all try and push the coin a bit in the social networks so we can reach the "destruction" goal.

+1
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:22:23 AM

The only thing I don't like is allowing more than 200,000 skullcoins to get distributed in-Game weekly.

I want to get a Minecraft, WoW, and new Roblox(professionally created) maps created. This plus the exposure of moving to Dogeparty should put us in a good position and have a large enough base to go to an exchange and ask to get listed.

---

i agree on the ideas raised by ctenc, it would be nice if the game lasted more than a day, the last one was actually hours long only
maybe distribute tokens in game at random times a day throughout the week
maybe reduce tokens to 2k skulls each then place 20 skulls tokens for 5 days
im not sure how funding each treasure token works in counterparty, will it cost more to fund many tokens or the total amount would be the same as long  as total is 200k skullcoins?
also 20 tokens for 5 days = 100 tokens, will indeed be additional work but might increase awareness and interest since games last 5 days

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:43:41 PM

This is great project. Game was fun.. hoping for more exiting news coming soon....  Cheesy

SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:28:21 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 11:13:11 AM by SkullCoin

---

i agree on the ideas raised by ctenc, it would be nice if the game lasted more than a day, the last one was actually hours long only
maybe distribute tokens in game at random times a day throughout the week
maybe reduce tokens to 2k skulls each then place 20 skulls tokens for 5 days
im not sure how funding each treasure token works in counterparty, will it cost more to fund many tokens or the total amount would be the same as long  as total is 200k skullcoins?
also 20 tokens for 5 days = 100 tokens, will indeed be additional work but might increase awareness and interest since games last 5 days

I'm working on a new game right now for roblox. It is a survival game. You have a set time to go in and find treasure or you are killed by rolling balls or tornados.

If I can get the "Treasures" randomly spawning, and a way to check if found, we could have the game go on all week without much effort. This is the holy grail. I don't know if i can figure out the scripting on my own or not yet(still working on it).

---

I have also contacted a professional crew about making "Skull Island" but they have not gotten back to me yet.

Also thanks for the submissions by email. I will need to check these in sandbox because I'm extremely hostel towards viruses.

---

Your question on funding the "SkullCoins" in Counterparty. It's way more expensive than i had hoped. We are looking at 30cents to 50cents total to fund for sweeping one address(im still testing).

This is why we must switch to Dogeparty when the time is right.
feikang

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:17:10 PM

The sale of SKULL 29961 0.45BTC, PM I have to
imtom

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:56:59 PM

I found couple skullcoins in the map but not willing to import it because the transaction fee is higher than the skullcoin value. Correct me if I was wrong, 10k skullcoin worth 0.0001 BTC according to counterwallet but the transaction fee is 0.0001543 BTC.
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:05:57 PM

I found couple skullcoins in the map but not willing to import it because the transaction fee is higher than the skullcoin value. Correct me if I was wrong, 10k skullcoin worth 0.0001 BTC according to counterwallet but the transaction fee is 0.0001543 BTC.
You are correct.
From what I understand this was a mistake made when setting up the beta. Everything that is claimable has already been claimed.
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:26:36 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 11:49:27 PM by SkullCoin

The cost to sweep "SkullCoin" treasures is ~30cents.

In the future we are going to require hunters who find "SkullCoin" treasure to pay the full sweep amount of btc fees(keep a few dollars of btc in wallet).

If you don't want to pay the "~30cents" the next person will.

This is a way to be sure hunters/finders really want the "SkullCoins" and aren't just getting them because they can. This will also cut down on production costs allowing us to efficiently stay on "CounterParty" for the time being.

On DogeParty sweeping costs would be negligible(well below ~30cents).

Basically, if you won't pay the ~30cents in btc fees to sweep $4.00(5k) - $8.00(10k) worth of "SkullCoins" you probably don't really want them and someone else can get a chance to own them instead.

--

Update with the game for the next "Treasure Hunt".

The game is coming along nicely. I'm excited to try something new and different. The scripting is a challenge & extremely fun.

I think its going to be a very fun launch.

---

Lunch time changed to (Sat, 6th, 5:00 pm central) to better accommodate our Europe friends.
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:27:21 PM

that means the skullcoins token has already been claimed (actually all in game tokens have already been claimed)

the treasure tokens have been pre-funded so you can sweep them without any problem, when you see that it requires a transaction fee to swipe, it means it has already been swiped

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:30:47 PM

In the future we are going to require hunters who find "SkullCoin" treasure to pay the full sweep amount of btc fees(keep a few dollars of btc in wallet).

This is way to be sure hunters/finders really want the "SkullCoins" and aren't just getting them because they can. This will cut down on production costs allowing us to efficiently stay on "CounterParty" for the time being.

Basically, if you won't pay the ~30cents in btc fees to sweep $4.00(5k) - $8.00(10k) worth of "SkullCoins" you probably don't really want them and someone else can get a chance to own them instead.

--

The game is coming along nicely. I'm excited to try something new and different. The scripting is a challenge & extremely fun.

What game is it?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:37:22 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 12:21:03 AM by SkullCoin

This is way to be sure hunters/finders really want the "SkullCoins" and aren't just getting them because they can. This will cut down on production costs allowing us to efficiently stay on "CounterParty" for the time being.

--

What game is it?

The "Skull Survival" game we have been working on . Our priority right now is to devise a plan that allows full week long game extensions.

Every-week you can count on very new and surprising experiences.

We are also starting to collect a few community created maps that are launch contenders for upcoming weeks.

We may release these and take a poll on which gets picked for the next week once we get enough good candidates.

Wide open large maps are best. Keep sending them to us VIA email. SkullTokens@gmail.com

----

I need someone to take the lead on the first "Minecraft" treasure hunt game. If your interested talk with me(PM).

----

W also have another game in production where you cut your way through blocks to find the "Treasure" (it should be a lot of fun)(Not near finished yet)(this is just a teaser)

SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:30:32 AM

You have ~90*2 seconds per disaster to find the "Treasure Key" per level(there are eight levels with different disasters).

If you can survive the disaster you will have longer time than others whom don't survive to hunt.

The game is not our creation. We are just adding some custom script functionality and tweaking the game for it to work better with our "Treasure Hunt" game play.

The game is provided by stickmasterluke.

---

Tips*

Because the "Treasures" will be invisible(to increase difficulty). Staying in first person mode and running around until a "Treasure Key" pops up on screen is a good strategy.

Skull Crystals(speed and jump boost) will be back. This gives everyone the ability to run and jump fast(not just exploiters).

ruiteren

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:28:35 AM

Please add the skullcoin to other exchange market.
It is so cheap.
SkullCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:39:32 AM

Please add the skullcoin to other exchange market.
It is so cheap.

It's super cheap. It's priced at a rate comparable with coins that have "100 billion" in supply/circulation.

"SkullCoin" only has "10 million" and every week 200k extra gets circulated.

This has the potential to go up 1000 percent.

---

If it were that easy to get listed on an exchange I would do it right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: