Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE] Bicknellski's Biased & Opinionated Miner Sellers Trustworthiness Guide  (Read 17544 times)
HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:58:57 PM

KNC togheter with BFL? that's harsh  Tongue

At first I also thought that this is a tad extreme, but you really have to look how they continued to get worse and worse. They didn't meet their delivery promises, the miners seemed to be used. They tricked customers into new terms and also refused refunds. They used to be a very good manufacturer and a ray of light in this dark area, but it seems they've gone a long way since then!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:01:41 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 01:56:31 PM by Bicknellski

KNC togheter with BFL? that's harsh  Tongue

At first I also thought that this is a tad extreme, but you really have to look how they continued to get worse and worse. They didn't meet their delivery promises, the miners seemed to be used. They tricked customers into new terms and also refused refunds. They used to be a very good manufacturer and a ray of light in this dark area, but it seems they've gone a long way since then!

The bottomline would you recommend anyone purchasing their units? I think you agree with me no you wouldn't.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:02:23 PM

Hi Bicknellski,

you can add fibonnac.io to the list of unreputable manufacturers... It doesn't look like they will ever deliver, fortunately, I got a refund

Greetings,

deeneendo
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:05:17 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 01:56:00 PM by Bicknellski

Hi Bicknellski,

you can add fibonnac.io to the list of unreputable manufacturers... It doesn't look like they will ever deliver, fortunately, I got a refund

Greetings,

deeneendo

Can I get the link so I can read up on it?

Is it a straight up scam or have they delivered anything before?

Those are scrypt miners... I am not well enough informed about those and this is a BTC guide. Sorry won't be adding them or Alpha etc.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
HarmonLi

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:06:05 PM

KNC togheter with BFL? that's harsh  Tongue

The bottomline would you recommend anyone purchasing their units? I think you agree with me no you wouldn't.

You're right not recommending them (at least currently). I wouldn't say they're BFL, but definitely not recommend them to anyone interested in buying a new miner at the moment!!!

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:12:30 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 01:55:51 PM by Bicknellski

What do home miners have to compete with?

http://bitcoinagile.com/81AF6/inside-a-chinese-bitcoin-mine-the-coinsman_stream

HarmonLi

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:31:32 PM

Chinese mining farms are crazy! It's so incredible... Why is it always that "The Chinese" are doing these things that seem to get totally out of proportion? If it comes to Bitcoin mining it is clear that you need to keep your costs down and it's purely margin hunting. But, wow still...

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:38:56 PM

You mean like how you accused me of being biased, even though my rating scheme is laid out in full, is numerical and is automatic according to the automatic criteria?

And no, I am not a member of Wasp, I didn't join that for a reason. You left me positive trust for being 'such an asset to the community' to get me to join, then removed it when my views didn't align exactly with yours (or the other 50,000 chefs who all think their opinions can equally be integrated into ONE rating).

I suggested you go deal with WASP that seeing as you are the only person working on it and everyone wants to sell their shares. And yes, I am still on that mailing list, and yes, I have asked several times to be removed from it.

Interesting.

Attack the man.

Goes without saying you seem to ignore the point of others offering you advice.

How about you work on your thread and how transparent it is and I will work on mine and as for working on the Wasp there are 54 other people you included that are members of that group. Feel free to step up and do more if you like. As for Xian01... he should go worry about BCP19 and the BFL thread seems he can't leave that mole alone.

Interesting that no one commented on the ratings. Laughable.

Maybe you should concentrate on wasp rather than proving than no one will ever be happy with any answer anyone comes up with, even one as basic as good or bad.
Amen.

The Wasp project has become a big joke to me as a result of Bicks' social-justice-warrior efforts here.

*mumbles something about glass-houses*

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:41:22 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 01:55:40 PM by Bicknellski

Do what you like if you have problem with my ratings feel free to comment. All I see here is someone that can't accept constructive criticisms as evidenced in your thread by a significant number of people.

I am not concerned with your guide as much you seem to be concerned with mine. Feel free to ignore my biased one and work on your far superior less bias one. I won't be back commenting in yours trust me nothing seems to change even when people present you with evidence to the contrary.

We already heard your PLEA for me to go work on the WASP and again there are 54 others than can do more than they have already bar Dick I suppose so I am pretty comfortable posting my own guide and that has little or nothing to do with what is or isn't happening in the WPC. Just you go back to working on your threads you have more than enough to worry about than what I have as a hobby and it really is telling that you seem to want to make this about everything other than a simple guide for new miners. Sad. Sad . Haters gonna hate and it is clear you have a problem with being a hater right now.

snip

Bicknellski 37: -0 / +27(27)   2014-03-28   0.00000000   Reference   Dogie has consistently provided worthwhile and necessary reviews and his current review of ASIC manufacturing companies is definitely one of the most informative posts currently in custom hardware. This alone should save people MILLIONS in losses if they apply all the information he has posted. (Delete)

I don't think so buddy. You got all that backwards. As for being or not being a member... if you paid your $100 you are a member. If you didn't sorry you are receiving emails. I am sure we can rectify that easily.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:51:18 PM

As for Xian01... he should go worry about BCP19 and the BFL thread seems he can't leave that mole alone.

Seriously Darin ?!

Are you fucking serious right now ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg7649232#msg7649232

Is your memory that short ?!

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:53:15 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 01:55:27 PM by Bicknellski

You seem to be the one with problem not me.

Ignore.

No point to listening to someone that lost the plot.

Snip

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:57:22 PM

All I see here is someone that can't accept constructive criticisms as evidenced in your thread by a significant number of people.

What you still don't seem to understand is that when 20 people have different opinions, you can't make 20 people happy. 5-10 of those will not 'get their way' and will stomp and cry that you're not listening because you simply can't please everyone when you can only provide one solution. I don't think this thread will teach you that as a 'good/bad' system is as basic as it gets.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:59:38 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 01:59:18 PM by Bicknellski

snip

Welcome to the ignore list. What you don't get is I don't really have time to CARE about your guide. Go fix it or don't, again not my problem. Doesn't seem to be about whether or not this guide ratings are up to snuff it is about you arguing about your thread and the WPC. Not really on topic. Ignored. Feel free to talk to the wall I will be focused on people who want to engage in debate on the topics offered here it is not about your threads so you can go back there and deal with your hurt feelings there. Note I haven't and won't change your trust rating it was never a ploy given it wasn't me that suggested your name to come to the WPC. Your rating is still valid after what BFL did as it was before what BFL did and that is the actual reason it was changed to the current rating nothing to do with the WPC sorry buddy way off the mark again.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:01:53 PM

Consider putting both lists in the OP in alphabetical order, bud.

I'm fully aware that you may still have your differences with me, for whatever reasons, but still I offer up this kind suggestion. Even if you implement my suggestion, feel free to maintain the sentiment you may still have toward me. I am glad we haven't locked horns lately, hoping this post doesn't rekindle said locking.

Somebody quote me in case I'm on ignore, echoing the suggestion if you believe it has merit.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:03:24 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 01:59:10 PM by Bicknellski

Consider putting both lists in the OP in alphabetical order, bud.

I'm fully aware that you may still have your differences with me, for whatever reasons, but still I offer up this kind suggestion. Even if you implement my suggestion, feel free to maintain the sentiment you may still have toward me. I am glad we haven't locked horns lately, hoping this post doesn't rekindle said locking.

Somebody quote me in case I'm on ignore, echoing the suggestion if you believe it has merit.

~Bruno Kucinskas

A - Z for the Thumbs Up sounds doable... for the Thumbs Down don't really care.

My issue with you Bruno were simple ones. You know what they are / were no need to go into those I suppose that is for another thread.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:04:41 PM

No point to listening to someone that lost the plot.

Dare I ask what plot you are referring to ?

Is it the plot where you pontificate from your holier-than-thou glass house-on-high; slamming other vendors while you suffer with your own production setbacks and delays ?

Nope. No hypocrisy or double standard here.

Dogie and I aren't the problem here buddy. I appreciate what the dude has done for the community.

He's certainly contributed WAY more than you have at the end of the day.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:06:14 PM

Welcome to the ignore list.
Oooh ! Can I play too ?!

Christ Darin... such a fucking man-child.

I would like to say it's been nice knowing you... but...
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:25:20 PM

You've been on mine since May April ^_^

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:31:05 PM

Yet, you're well aware of his threads and posts.  That's interesting, really.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:38:00 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 07:41:54 PM by dogie

Yet, you're well aware of his threads and posts.  That's interesting, really.
[/quote]

Yet, you're well aware of his threads and posts.  That's interesting, really.

Ignore function doesn't delete people, especially when they accuse you in your own thread of being biased (and then get quoted by someone who isn't ignored)... Anyway, I'll let him do his thing.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: