Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Become Muslims by noon today... or we kill all of you'  (Read 2616 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:32:35 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720876/Crucified-Caliphate-monsters-Iraq-descends-apocalypse-Islamic-State-fanatics-seize-towns-tell-terrified-Yazidi-Become-Muslims-noon-today-kill-you.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope ISIS gave them the choice of the time zone at least... Not even?  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:37:01 PM

I believe the title is not precise enough, ISIS will kill anyone that doesn't follow them muslim or not, You'll find dozens of videos of Muslims getting beheaded or shot to death just because they don't want to follow ISIS and doesn't recognize their so called Qalifat (which is a middle age thing), this is getting beyond being psycho, I don't know what references are they even following to justify their crimes ....
JimClone

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:37:26 PM

I just had a bacon sandwich  Embarrassed
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:50:09 PM

I believe the title is not precise enough, ISIS will kill anyone that doesn't follow them muslim or not, You'll find dozens of videos of Muslims getting beheaded or shot to death just because they don't want to follow ISIS and doesn't recognize their so called Qalifat (which is a middle age thing), this is getting beyond being psycho, I don't know what references are they even following to justify their crimes ....

Yes we all know ISIS is a cancer, even for muslims. This situation is no less true for those people though.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:02:00 PM

Just what we needed, an Iraqi Taliban. Saddam was a horrible person that did horrific things but he was better than this group.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:05:54 PM

Just what we needed, an Iraqi Taliban. Saddam was a horrible person that did horrific things but he was better than this group.

... The poster called "saddampbuh" will send you a box of chocolates and roses if you keep writing this...  Smiley

Ron~Popeil

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:17:37 PM

... The poster called "saddampbuh" will send you a box of chocolates and roses if you keep writing this...  Smiley

I have and had zero sympathy for Saddam. We wasted a lot of money and lives to end a bad regime only to see it replaced with even more chaos and an even more dangerous ideology vying for political power there. Saddam at least was a "known devil". 

newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:19:17 PM

Indeed, looking at the before and after it looks like Iraq would have been better off keeping Saddam in power. One of many disasters caused by the Bush regime.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:28:44 PM

Indeed, looking at the before and after it looks like Iraq would have been better off keeping Saddam in power. One of many disasters caused by the Bush regime.

What about the obama regime?

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:34:57 PM

These people live by the sword and die by the sword. Therefore they only understand the sword! So all you soft hearted liberals who cannot stand war and espouse an ideology of none violence, well these people will kill you and yours while you run your mouth!! Time to eliminate these people where they lay.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:37:04 PM

I am not sure many would complain about a regime change here.  Maybe we can convince Canada that we are hiding WMDs. Cheesy

newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:39:31 PM

The Obama regime hasn't got a decent track record either, in fact I see some of Obama's foreign policies as more rightwing than Bush especially with regards to drone strikes, assassinations etc
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:46:40 PM

Yes we all know ISIS is a cancer, even for muslims. This situation is no less true for those people though.

Indeed, but my is that almost no one was paying attention to ISIS when they were slaughtering Muslims in the thousands (and other minorities), but once Christians came in the line it became a head line article, and I believe human lifes should be threated equally and this just show how our western media and politics are biased....

This is worst than Taliban as this group are way more brutal, When Al Qaeda them selfs says these guys are crazy then you know something is wrong.
For me the question would is how to fix things, and air strikes definitely not the solution in the long terms and can possibly have the opposite effect.

Air strikes are necessary as a short term solution to stop the massacre made by ISIS, but a long term plan should involve Iraqis authorities (and neighboring countries) that should be strengthened and current authorities are bad as they prosecute a part of the population which one reason reason why ISIS is expanding.

Education and promoting tolerant Islam in Mosques for example, and doing the same for other religions and minorities as tolerance is the key here, but this one will be hard, as Iranians and Saudi Arabia among others Geopolitical reasons collides

Helping Iraq rebuilding it institutions once their political system is balanced.

valvalis

Activity: 784

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:48:26 PM

For this time I really hope US to immediately eradicate ISIS.
Although I think ISIS will be destroyed by itself, but I fear there will be many casualties as long as ISIS is still there.

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:52:32 PM

This is worst than Taliban as this group are way more brutal, When Al Qaeda them selfs says these guys are crazy then you know something is wrong.
For me the question would is how to fix things, and air strikes definitely not the solution in the long terms and can possibly have the opposite effect.

Air strikes are necessary as a short term solution to stop the massacre made by ISIS, but a long term plan should involve Iraqis authorities (and neighboring countries) that should be strengthened and current authorities are bad as they prosecute a part of the population which one reason reason why ISIS is expanding.

Education and promoting tolerant Islam in Mosques for example, and doing the same for other religions and minorities as tolerance is the key here, but this one will be hard, as Iranians and Saudi Arabia among others Geopolitical reasons collides

Helping Iraq rebuilding it institutions once their political system is balanced.

When we went into Iraq we had no understanding of the tribal and sect situation and the aftermath showed in in a very glaring way. Perhaps a republic type of system with representation from all areas would have worked better than the current system of one sect or another being the ruling party.

For the current situation there is no real clear solution. We can drop bombs or send in drones etc. but American power being brought to bear in that country tends to send ordinary people in the other direction. 

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:55:43 PM

The Yazidi religion is a strange one. No one can convert and become an Yazidi and no one can be adopted into the Yazidi faith. So, if the villagers convert to Islam, then they will not be able to return to their native faith once the ISIS is defeated.
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:07:02 PM

Sadam, Taliban and ISIS are all directly or indirectly products of US foreign policy and its attempt to create a mono polar world. Evolution is fractal so is society. only when this is recognised, will any empathy and peace be achived

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:24:00 PM

Sadam, Taliban and ISIS are all directly or indirectly products of US foreign policy and its attempt to create a mono polar world. Evolution is fractal so is society. only when this is recognised, will any empathy and peace be achived

That is the law of unintended consequences. We saw the same thing with post cold war Afghanistan. The enemy of my enemy works in the short term but it ends up creating another enemy more often than not. 

DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:25:56 PM

It isn't about the president it's about the persons that stay hidden but give him commands and he acts as sockpuppet.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:54:23 PM

It isn't about the president it's about the persons that stay hidden but give him commands and he acts as sockpuppet.

That may have been true with Bush, but with Obama you have rows of sockpuppet after sockpuppet after sockpuppet...
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: