Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER  (Read 65867 times)
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:34:36 PM

Only thing i'm saying is so far the dev has done NOTHING wrong. Might change in the future, but just saying this for now.

He did everything wrong with Darkcash. I'll come right out and say it, fuck him.

The first sentence from the ANN thread of his last scam coin say it well

"Are you tired of useless cryptocurrencies being released everyday that aim to pump their price on the exchanges so the devs can dump their instamine?"

weird... I remember a fired up community who was calling him names and stuff... because he didnt respond in the thread within 24hrs Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:42:50 PM

Only thing i'm saying is so far the dev has done NOTHING wrong. Might change in the future, but just saying this for now.

He did everything wrong with Darkcash. I'll come right out and say it, fuck him.

The first sentence from the ANN thread of his last scam coin say it well

"Are you tired of useless cryptocurrencies being released everyday that aim to pump their price on the exchanges so the devs can dump their instamine?"

weird... I remember a fired up community who was calling him names and stuff... because he didnt respond in the thread within 24hrs Cheesy Cheesy

yeah, same as here. He tends to sleep at times when most people are awake.
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:12:35 PM

I want to see how this one plays out. I might throw a couple bits as a high risk gamble.
10101101HAHAHA

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:55:58 PM

ICG , DRKC , BLKT what's next ?
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:43:48 PM

just to clear up the fud spreading across this coin and to make you realize this opportunity

yes we know dev has stated he has been dev of two coins. firstly ICG. icg coin was takenover by marut to revive but he couldn't because it had some issues. darkcash the one were most familiar was abandoned because the blockchain was having errors. dev tried to fix this but failed plus with all the threats it became impossible to manage it. premine was 0% dev made nothing on it. clearly dev knows how to code.

im sure many are familiar with byrce weiner. do you know how many coins he created before razor and look where that is now.

as for whether or not the coin mixer is legit well here is your proof

cryptoasian has seen the coin mixer in action

code has been checked too.

ofcourse we have a issue about the amount of coins dev owns well look at how many IPO coins have had a great amount of btc. when dev was on darkcash the marketcap rose to 380btc cap. dev has said stuff that was meant to be implemented there will be added here.

my personal opinion is dev should sell some of his stash for the cost he incurred while developing the coin. the rest in escrow to show good faith. dev can ask why well good sir you have a history which many do not like. taking this step you can redeem yourself.

the coinmixer is custom coded i think it should be closed source for now. you can take a community vote to make it open source later. create a whitepaper to show where we are headed

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:58:12 PM

just to clear up the fud spreading across this coin and to make you realize this opportunity

yes we know dev has stated he has been dev of two coins. firstly ICG. icg coin was takenover by marut to revive but he couldn't because it had some issues. darkcash the one were most familiar was abandoned because the blockchain was having errors. dev tried to fix this but failed plus with all the threats it became impossible to manage it. premine was 0% dev made nothing on it. clearly dev knows how to code.

im sure many are familiar with byrce weiner. do you know how many coins he created before razor and look where that is now.

as for whether or not the coin mixer is legit well here is your proof

cryptoasian has seen the coin mixer in action

code has been checked too.

ofcourse we have a issue about the amount of coins dev owns well look at how many IPO coins have had a great amount of btc. when dev was on darkcash the marketcap rose to 380btc cap. dev has said stuff that was meant to be implemented there will be added here.

my personal opinion is dev should sell some of his stash for the cost he incurred while developing the coin. the rest in escrow to show good faith. dev can ask why well good sir you have a history which many do not like. taking this step you can redeem yourself.

the coinmixer is custom coded i think it should be closed source for now. you can take a community vote to make it open source later. create a whitepaper to show where we are headed

+1 Nice post Cool
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:22:16 PM

Quoting ancientcoins : " ofcourse we have a issue about the amount of coins dev owns well look at how many IPO coins have had a great amount of btc. when dev was on darkcash the marketcap rose to 380btc cap. dev has said stuff that was meant to be implemented there will be added here.

my personal opinion is dev should sell some of his stash for the cost he incurred while developing the coin. the rest in escrow to show good faith. dev can ask why well good sir you have a history which many do not like. taking this step you can redeem yourself."

Better idea would be to take away some from personal wallet. And add to a community wallet. for bounty's and such.

Other then that. I agree 100%. Way to much potential here.

ofcourse keep some in wallet like 10k but the rest in escrow. he can recieve escrow funds on community vote when he has shown the coin has been developed.

also is anyone able to check the address where the coins are held

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:26:41 PM

dev is online

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:27:33 PM

https://github.com/mk21860/TokenMixer
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:28:19 PM

another thing is dev should get better block explorer preferably one like this https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cld/

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
BlackToken (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:29:09 PM

He beat me to it. Just posted the source going to modify the front end slightly to make it functional and will give you the link in 30 mins or so
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:31:27 PM

He beat me to it. Just posted the source going to modify the front end slightly to make it functional and will give you the link in 30 mins or so

Haha I actually had your public activity RSS feed open and saw that pop up Tongue
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:32:13 PM

dev is it possible to keep it closed source

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:32:33 PM

You dumbass chinks will do anything to weasel money from a dumbass mark. now you are doing website where you "face verify" the devs. thats just hilarious. Scamming ass chinks.

PS: to all non scamming asians my sincerest apologies. You can attribrute this unfair generalization(racial slur) to your scamming brethren, and whip their asses for disgracing race/country!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:34:08 PM

You dumbass chinks will do anything to weasel money from a dumbass mark. now you are doing website where you "face verify" the devs. thats just hilarious. Scamming ass chinks.

PS: to all non scamming asians my sincerest apologies. You can attribrute this unfair generalization(racial slur) to your scamming brethren, and whip their asses for disgracing race/country!

well its 5 steps better than having a dev anonymous

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:36:38 PM

1m1 coin mix tor 100k soon Shocked
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:36:49 PM

coin has 1million coins this could beat razor coin they went to 400k

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:43:42 PM

better get in coin quick dev building a multialgo multiblockchain coin mixer, it will be able to mix transactions and make it all off-blockchain roadmap out today

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
r3wt

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:47:42 PM

No its not. I used my resources and the person listed on the website is not a real person, just an alias.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:00:38 PM

No its not. I used my resources and the person listed on the website is not a real person, just an alias.

Hey weren't you running openEX.com?

deflection is a 3rd grade skill. the trademark of liars and scammers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: