Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER  (Read 65867 times)
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:50:39 PM

Have we heard back from DEV after the POD?

no i don't think he has posted. just look at the dump definitly has to be him, no block explorer. he did this last time well glad i never bought 0sats

Yup, he needs to be active at least after not so positive POD.
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:53:17 PM

As shady as this coin seems at the moment, the dev did say he was leaving for a bit and releasing the coinmixer later today.  He lives in the US and it is 10am central time.

rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:55:36 PM

As shady as this coin seems at the moment, the dev did say he was leaving for a bit and releasing the coinmixer later today.  He lives in the US and it is 10am central time.

Oh ok, might have missed that post, thanks for updating.
n3rfherder

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:03:03 PM

op now says mixer to be relased 8/15/14, seems too much like buying time to dump more coins and with no working block explorer to check its too risky, hope for the sake of those still invested in this coin that it is not scam

good point
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:08:52 PM

op now says mixer to be relased 8/15/14, seems too much like buying time to dump more coins and with no working block explorer to check its too risky, hope for the sake of those still invested in this coin that it is not scam

good point

I doubt he knows how to develop anything...
n3rfherder

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:24:35 PM

All this talk of dumping but what is actually happening on the market is one person is buying a shitload of coins.

Every couple of minutes a .2btc order for 10k gets dumped into and it reappears.

The price is either going to go up a decent amount later or one person that knows something we don't is making a bad decision.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:31:51 PM

All this talk of dumping but what is actually happening on the market is one person is buying a shitload of coins.

Every couple of minutes a .2btc order for 10k gets dumped into and it reappears.

The price is either going to go up a decent amount later or one person that knows something we don't is making a bad decision.

indeed... really annoying... I got a little order up at 1200... and everytime the 2000 wall is gone... and my order is on top... the 2000 satoshi one gets replaced/renewed Cheesy grrrrr

Well for me its too early too say this coin is a "scam"...  The dev might got a significant piece of the pie... but weve seen that with multiple other succesfull coins... And I think he got it through mining just like the rest of us... Im sure there are a few others with a big amount... weve seen crazy hashes for a 24hr POW coin...

He didnt have too post his adress or coin amount... but he did... so he at least is honest and open about everything...
BUT! A blockexplorer is priority nr. 1 atm Wink
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:33:48 PM

indeed... really annoying... I got a little order up at 1200... and everytime the 2000 wall is gone... and my order is on top... the 2000 satoshi one gets replaced/renewed Cheesy grrrrr

Well for me its too early too say this coin is a "scam"...  The dev might got a significant piece of the pie... but weve seen that with multiple other succesfull coins... And I think he got it through mining just like the rest of us... Im sure there are a few others with a big amount... weve seen crazy hashes for a 24hr POW coin...

He didnt have too post his adress or coin amount... but he did... so he at least is honest and open about everything...

Check post 319
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:48:23 PM

Well for me its too early too say this coin is a "scam"...  The dev might got a significant piece of the pie... but weve seen that with multiple other succesfull coins... And I think he got it through mining just like the rest of us... Im sure there are a few others with a big amount... weve seen crazy hashes for a 24hr POW coin...

Check post 319

LMAO... Im not lying there right?  Wink

Anyway I dont see what that has got too do with anything I said in the other post... this still could be a winner, or a loser... nothing is decided yet... The dev promised us some stuff today.. so lets see if he delivers or not... And if you cant take the heat... just dump your bag...

thefix
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:05:04 PM

Well for me its too early too say this coin is a "scam"...  The dev might got a significant piece of the pie... but weve seen that with multiple other succesfull coins... And I think he got it through mining just like the rest of us... Im sure there are a few others with a big amount... weve seen crazy hashes for a 24hr POW coin...

Check post 319

Anyway I dont see what that has got too do with anything I said in the other post... this still could be a winner, or a loser... nothing is decided yet... The dev promised us some stuff today.. so lets see if he delivers or not... And if you cant take the heat... just dump your bag...

Well you did mentioned the blockexplorer in your post and that what was linked to in post 319
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:06:17 PM

Check post 319

Well you did mentioned the blockexplorer in your post and that what was linked to in post 319

LOL... imsorry mate... I read the wrong message... my bad...  Cheesy
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:12:50 PM

Check post 319

LOL... imsorry mate... I read the wrong message... my bad...  Cheesy

No worries  Grin
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:14:54 PM

ive clicked the block explorer. im trying to check if dev has moved premine but it does not show anything can anyone check
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:23:32 PM

ive clicked the block explorer. im trying to check if dev has moved premine but it does not show anything can anyone check

yes it is not showing anything regarding the premine
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:30:20 PM

yes it is not showing anything regarding the premine

Guys, there is no premine. I was mining along side with the dev on maxminers..
He rented high hash. Thats it.

As far as the 0.00002000 orders. I told you. Fill my bags..

You and me both brother!
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:37:10 PM

- dev said he went to sleep and the coinmixer will be out later today (he always sleeps during these times of the day, last time you guys went berserk also)

- dev showed the backend of the coinmixer 2 days ago to the people in irc via screensharing.

Only thing i'm saying is so far the dev has done NOTHING wrong. Might change in the future, but just saying this for now.
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:41:23 PM

- dev said he went to sleep and the coinmixer will be out later today (he always sleeps during these times of the day, last time you guys went berserk also)

- dev showed the backend of the coinmixer 2 days ago to the people in irc via screensharing.

Only thing i'm saying is so far the dev has done NOTHING wrong. Might change in the future, but just saying this for now.

Welcome to crypto land.

- You work for free
- Your never allowed to sleep again.
- Your not allowed to own a single one of your own coin.

Grin

He showed me backend of his mixer too tho. I made russian translation of the thread. I've chatted with him a little, my friend is making website for him.

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:44:47 PM

Damn I missed this one by an hour and I don't mine unless I'm there right at the beginning. This has 20+ pages already and exchanges.

I can't believe I missed the boat. This coin looks very promising. Good luck to those of you that got in early.

I looks like I'm going to pick some up on an exchange this time. Damn I'm so pissed I fell asleep. I usually am always there when these launch. Shit

Great coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:52:02 PM

Damn I missed this one by an hour and I don't mine unless I'm there right at the beginning. This has 20+ pages already and exchanges.

I can't believe I missed the boat. This coin looks very promising. Good luck to those of you that got in early.

I looks like I'm going to pick some up on an exchange this time. Damn I'm so pissed I fell asleep. I usually am always there when these launch. Shit

Great coin

Price is not bad right now, if you can get it between .00002000 and .00003000 you are doing well.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:15:56 PM

He did everything wrong with Darkcash. I'll come right out and say it, fuck him.

The first sentence from the ANN thread of his last scam coin say it well

"Are you tired of useless cryptocurrencies being released everyday that aim to pump their price on the exchanges so the devs can dump their instamine?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: