Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:51:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256265 times)
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:48:18 PM

I don't know why my account not eligible in round 2.

I have the same question, registered august 13 and signature was in place, sent pm but have not received reply yet.
Second round distribution is not over yet so i guess they are still processing few registrations. Just wait guys.irs something free

I registered august 23 and singature, my email is listed in round 1, but round 2 not elligible. I think some reasons.
1. They chose in round 2 by random.
2. They chose in round 2 when english of member is good ( my country not speak english)
3. They chose in round 2 if member is friend of them.

Are you agree me?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:55:46 PM

I have the same question, registered august 13 and signature was in place, sent pm but have not received reply yet.
Second round distribution is not over yet so i guess they are still processing few registrations. Just wait guys.irs something free

I registered august 23 and singature, my email is listed in round 1, but round 2 not elligible. I think some reasons.
2. They chose in round 2 when english of member is good ( my country not speak english)

Are you agree me?

The Dev's English isn't very good either, so, I don't think that is one of the reasons Smiley I am not a friend of these guys and I made it to round two. Potentially they chose some people at random but I'm sure they might reconsider you if you ask nicely Smiley

You could always take part in the Twitter give a way Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:57:22 PM

Are you agree me?

This is completely untrue. So do you think that dev team has 350 friends in bitcointalk or what? If you are not in the second round it means that you did not had the signature when you pmed reserveshare. Contact him to double check but the risk of an error is minimal.
DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:07:24 PM

i submit a request yesterday .. why my name is off the list ?
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:09:21 PM

i submit a request yesterday .. why my name is off the list ?

read the op.
"registration ends august 25."
nigttran

Activity: 435

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:10:53 PM

Are you agree me?

This is completely untrue. So do you think that dev team has 350 friends in bitcointalk or what? If you are not in the second round it means that you did not had the signature when you pmed reserveshare. Contact him to double check but the risk of an error is minimal.

This coin is distribute not fair like sign. Dev said only 333 member in round 2. Now enough
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:21:04 PM

Are you agree me?

This coin is distribute not fair like sign. Dev said only 333 member in round 2. Now enough

Look you are getting something for free, probably you added late the signature and now you want to get yourself on the list. Or if you are unsatisfied with the coin i think nobody stops you to remove your registration from RSU
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:37:43 PM

Are you agree me?

If your email address is nigt****@gmail.com and you are at no.382 at shareholderlist then just have a look. Everybody above and under you have the x. You are the single one who doesnt. Whythe hell are you complaining around here. Anyways its something free. . *fudder*
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 04:56:55 PM

Woohoo! Round 2! FIGHT!!

discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:57:27 PM

Free distribution and yet so many complaints. Devs, I think it will be better to kick the whiners of the first list too, instead of listening to the unsubstantiated accusations.
g3rszpi

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:00:49 PM

Immediately comes ReserveaShare dev, the Sword of Death . Lol
c4po

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:23:16 PM

Any news about 2nd round of distribution?
I'm on the rejected list, but don't know, why.  Sad
Can I take part in 2nd round?
PPan

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:29:09 PM

Am I in the second round?

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:50:47 PM

Any news about 2nd round of distribution?
I'm on the rejected list, but don't know, why.  Sad
Can I take part in 2nd round?

You have had to verify your identity by facebook if you were rejected. You can still try i think for 2 more days until the final shareholders list is released
ReserveShare (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:24:09 AM

I've checked your status many times. I've verified the list multiple times for any mistake. There could be only one reason why you are not eligible.  You don't had the signature when you've PMed with your registration.There could be no other reason.
I think there is nothing to say more in these cases.

ReserveShare-100% Free-First PoR-New Source Code
ReserveShare (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:34:42 AM

Are you agree me?

These are very hard accusations against us. We've explained multiple times why we are making Reserve Share. We've explained also in the White Paper. It's a total free and FAIR distribution and  why should we mess up all the distribution, or our work by making such move.
In your case you are single one who made a mistake and you are trying to orientate against us.

You don't had the signature when you've sent the PM.Maybe you've putted later.There is no other reason why you are not eligible. Please make sure that you don't made a mistake, and if you can prove that you had the signature at the right time, we can credit you your share from the second round. Also we ask you to revoke your accusations.
Thank you.

ReserveShare-100% Free-First PoR-New Source Code
g3rszpi

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:37:38 AM

i suggest dev team should keep 10% of total and take as their funds .

You are very kind but our objective is to make a fair distribution where nobody has advantage over others not even devs. By this there will be no dev dumping or large bagholders to manipulate the market, or at least this won't be the distributions failure.
you are right ,but i think without dev's support , the project is nothing , i dont think dev build up a reserveshare just only his interest .we need a double win project here .

does anybody agree with me
I don't think real dev's support should come from selling his share and leaving the coin in the hands of the community. Trust me i am having my own interest but that is not getting rich from selling my stake. The real interest for me is to create a cryptocurrency, that will help in the planned businesses and ideeas. I am not planning to get revenue from developing the coin itself i am planning to get revenue from the businesses, where this coin will play a meaningfull role.

That is the best paragraph I have ever read on these forums, I like it!
Just read this nigttran. Why should they fuck up their work?
Brynatina

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:38:35 AM

sounds good
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:38:47 AM

Are you agree me?

These are very hard accusations against us. We've explained multiple times why we are making Reserve Share. We've explained also in the White Paper. It's a total free and FAIR distribution and  why should we mess up all the distribution, or our work by making such move.
In your case you are single one who made a mistake and you are trying to orientate against us.

You don't had the signature when you've sent the PM.Maybe you've putted later.There is no other reason why you are not eligible. Please make sure that you don't made a mistake, and if you can prove that you had the signature at the right time, we can credit you your share from the second round. Also we ask you to revoke your accusations.
Thank you.

I would just like to add that the rules have been set out at a very early stage so it has been made clear for everyone. So far everything seems very fair

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:59:32 AM

Are you agree me?

Thank you.

I would just like to add that the rules have been set out at a very early stage so it has been made clear for everyone. So far everything seems very fair

I totally agree, it couldn't have been any more fair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: