Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BTC @ Bitfinex rate. Total cash available: $0. Multiple payment options  (Read 3327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DannyHamilton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:47:36 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 06:42:06 PM by DannyHamilton

I'll pay the Bitfinex rate at the time the bitcoins are received. I offer several methods of payment.

Currently available amount of cash:
$0
I've acquired all the bitcoins I need at the moment. I'll probably be buying more later this week, and will update this thread then with the rate I'll pay and the cash I have available.  Add this thread to your watchlist if you want to know when I'm buying more.

PAYMENT METHODS (and any extra fees):

1. Cash in mail- U.S. dollars mailed directly to an address provided by you. I'll provide tracking #. Shipping methods: either priority or overnight mail. Fees: You pay the postage costs (will be taken from the cash sent to you).

2. U.S. postal money order in mail- I purchase U.S. postal money orders and ship them to you using your preference of postage. Fees: $1.60 per $1000 (or fraction thereof) and you pay the shipping costs (will be taken from the value of the money orders)

3. Bank CASH Deposit- Cash deposited to your major US bank, subject to locations near me. Fees: None

4. MoneyGram- Cash sent to you via MoneyGram and can be picked up at any MoneyGram location (such as Walmart or CVS). Maximum of $900 per transaction. Fees: All sending fees (taken from the cash sent to you). See moneygram.com for estimates.

5. Cash In-Person- I live in the Greater Chicagoland area, if you are willing to meet me within 60 miles of my location I will exchange for cash. Fees: $0.50 per mile if I have to drive more than 10 miles to meet you.

6. Walmart2Walmart - Cash sent to you via Walmart2Walmart cash transfer and can be picked up at any Walmart location. Maximum of $900 per 24 hours. Fees: Walmart sendig fee ($9.50) taken from the cash sent to you.

I require at least 1 confirmation on the bitcoin transaction before I'll send payment. Exact time payment will be sent will be indicated when we make the deal, but will always be less than 24 hours and generally less than 6 hours.

How do I contact you?
Please PM me here to sell me BTC, I will provide you a quote and an address to send to if you accept the quote. Once received I will pay you in the method of your choice.
Do not re-use an address I've given you in the past.  I use a new address for every transaction and I discard the private keys once I send/spend the bitcoins that I received at an address.  Therefore it is very important that you get a new address from me and do not re-use an address to send bitcoins to me in the future if we ever engage in another transaction.
You can also find me on localbitcoins.com: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/danny.hamilton/
If you already have my txt number or email from a previous deal, you can use that to contact me as well.

Who sends first?
You send payment first. I have a substantial reputation here at bitcoin talk, however, if you are concerned we can use Escrow.

Will you accept escrow?
Yes, but you pay the escrow fees.  I'll work with any of the top 5 escrow providers on the Escrow Whitelist. At the moment (2014-03-09) that means: John K., escrow.ms, Tomatocage, OgNasty,  (and of course myself   Grin )
See my Escrow thread found below in my signature, or my trust page for more details on my reputation.

Do you have a minimum or maximum we can sell to you?
The maximum for MoneyGram is the listed above. The maximum for all payment methods is whatever the amount of cash I have on hand for purchasing, which is also highlighted above.  There is no minimum, but I reserve the right to refuse to deal with someone who becomes abusive (example of "abusive": requesting to sell $5 of bitcoin repeatedly).

I understand my prices might be low, please feel free to sell to other people through other means.

If you have a payment method that you would like to know if I can use to make payment, please PM me! The above methods are the only ones I know of and have used before, but I'm willing to consider other payment methods. I won't use paypal. I won't use any method that requires me to have a bank account. I won't use any reversible payment systems.

On request, I can sign a message with my GPG key (public key found in my Escrow thread in my signature) before agreeing to a trade to confirm that you are actually communicating with me and the my account hasn't been hacked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: