Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous - #OpFerguson  (Read 3638 times)
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:43:56 AM

On Tuesday #Anonymous released the private information of St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar and his wife and children.
The group posted a link to the information in a tweet.

This is hillarious. People who are 'doxed' from birth throughout their lives think they can 'get back at DA MAN' by snitching from behind a monitor.

Pussies Smiley
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 06:50:35 AM

On Tuesday #Anonymous released the private information of St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar and his wife and children.

Why target little children? If the Anonymous have any balls, then they should first identify the police officer who shot Mike Brown. Hurting the children of a police chief, for the actions of some of his juniors is just outrageous.

Release the Names/Addresses of all officers on duty.

I imagine this has a change to result in more deaths.  I'd be a little surprised if it doesn't at this point.

here is a "tank" from our town (fresh in)

BAE Caiman, oh shit.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 07:05:42 AM

Why target little children? If the Anonymous have any balls, then they should first identify the police officer who shot Mike Brown. Hurting the children of a police chief, for the actions of some of his juniors is just outrageous.

I imagine this has a change to result in more deaths.  I'd be a little surprised if it doesn't at this point.

BAE Caiman, oh shit.

Independence County (Arkansas)

You drive past the cop shop.... Tons of new cars, BAE Caiman and a few other armored SWAT vehicles.

You drive past the National Guard... 1 Broken down Humvee.

I wish I had a picture. I'll actually call someone and try to get one.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:11:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U

Black Man Goes on EPIC Rant Against Ferguson Rioters

I want any of you dumb fools to argue against this man's truth.

Fucking idiots trying to shift the narrative to 'freedom' vs 'police state'. None of you have ever experienced any of those, and certainly do not deserve freedom. Why, you figure you too scared to call those black cops standing against the rioters 'house niggas'?

Freedom is not doing what you want. Freedom is being capable of coping and dealing with the consequences of your choices like a man who can stand on his own two feet.

Fucking love those fools who think I am white Smiley Let's pretend for a moment I am - what the fuck does that change?

'Freedom fighters' HAHAHA Christ you kids are fucking hilarious.

Freedom fighters are just ordinary looters who are taking advantage of the situation. I am sure that a large part of them haven't even heard of the Mike Brown incident. They are just there to loot.
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:52:39 AM

I imagine this has a change to result in more deaths.  I'd be a little surprised if it doesn't at this point.

BAE Caiman, oh shit.

To serve and protect my ass. These fuckers are driving fully armored IED stoppers for what? This shit needs to stop, these fuckers need to be held accountable. Not in just this incident but all of them, wrong house raids, flashbangs in fucking cribs, straight up murdering people and half of them are crooks. Also I dont understand, a black kid is shot and it sucks. It sucks if anyone is shot like this but why loot? Why steal from businesses that have nothing to do with the situation? Why destroy other members of the communities houses and business, this is why no one trusts black people. I know that is a racist line but if they could act civilized, it may get them farther in thier plight.
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 09:43:14 AM

Livestreamer behind Ferguson footage says cops were shooting tear gas near homes

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/14/livestreamer-behind-ferguson-footage-says-cops-were-shooting-tear-gas-near-homes/

A Missouri man who live-streamed the police action against demonstrators in Ferguson, Missouri told MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell on Wednesday that authorities were shooting tear gas into a residential area even after the latest anti-police protest ended.

“The crowd has dispersed, and they’re now going after people who are trying to go back into their vehicles,” Mustafa Hussein said. “We are trapped away from our vehicle and cannot get back to it.”

Hussein, who works for an independent radio station, was broadcasting online live when police advanced toward what was up to that point a peaceful demonstration after telling media members to turn off their recording devices.

“Do they actually believe that they have that right?” O’Donnell asked.

“I don’t know that they believe they have that right,” Hussein responded. “I know that this is a practice that they have taken over the last three nights. We have reports from the crowd that once the media has left the area, tension has taken a turn for the worse.”

The protest was the latest one criticizing police for the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown last Saturday. Brown was unarmed when an unidentified officer shot and killed him. On Wednesday, police met the crowd of around 250 people with a large group of 70 SWAT officers and at least one large armored vehicle. A sniper could be seen training his firearm toward the crowd throughout the event.

- - - - -

This shit is crazy, scary how militarised the US police have become. Maybe the UN will send in some peace-keepers  Grin

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:58:02 AM

This shit is crazy, scary how militarised the US police have become. Maybe the UN will send in some peace-keepers  Grin

Ask Russia. I'm pretty sure they would be happy to give a hand with peace-keeping... Smiley
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:54:32 PM

Supposedly anonymous has released the name and other info of the killer cop.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:03:10 PM

Ask Russia. I'm pretty sure they would be happy to give a hand with peace-keeping... Smiley
Peace keeping with bullets and tanks  Cheesy The world is becoming increasingly militarised, even the internet cannot escape from it.

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:09:42 PM

Imagine if this shit is happening in the Texas area (From what I know Texans love their guns) things could've been much much worse, but still things could degenerate on any moment
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:40:21 PM

https://twitter.com/TheAnonMessage/statuses/499933071505108992

Yeah... read that in Russia Today. But I have a feeling that this whole thing is going a bit one-sided. Why no one is listening to what the cops have to say about this incident? And how can we trust those witnesses who claim that the boy was shot without any provocation?
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:44:03 PM

https://twitter.com/TheAnonMessage/statuses/499933071505108992

Yeah... read that in Russia Today. But I have a feeling that this whole thing is going a bit one-sided. Why no one is listening to what the cops have to say about this incident? And how can we trust those witnesses who claim that the boy was shot without any provocation?

People listen to headlines and the truth tends to filter out later. The media is certainly culpable in that as well. I wonder what the victim was wearing. I can't wait to see the morons in congress wearing stupid clothing in the chambers as a cheap political stunt ala Trayvon Martin.

muldoonski

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:54:47 PM

People complain that no one recorded the cops...never taking into account how many people have been arrested/harassed/assaulted for recording cops.

The cops have been ordering media to turn off their cameras (and arresting media) - with the reasoning "to keep you safe".

They can afford military assault vehicles, but no dash cameras?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:56:31 PM

Video of Ferguson police gassing news crew and dismantling their equipment

http://boingboing.net/2014/08/14/video-of-ferguson-police-gassi.html

A news crew, clearly no threat or impediment to the cops, films from a verge in Ferguson, Missouri. A pop and a cloud of white smoke marks the arrival of a tear gas canister at their feet, and the newscrew is forced to flee. Moments later, police pull up in an armored van and hurriedly try to break down the film equipment--until they notice that another crew is still filming them from across the street.

Update: Kate O'Brian, president of Al Jazeera America, released a statement condemning the police.

Last night at 9:30 CDT in Ferguson, Missouri, an Al Jazeera America news crew was reporting behind police barricades. They were easily identifiable as a working television crew. As they were setting up their camera for a live report, tear gas canisters landed in their proximity and police fired rubber bullets in their direction. Police continued to shoot after crew members clearly and repeatedly shouted ‘Press’. Al Jazeera America is stunned by this egregious assault on freedom of the press that was clearly intended to have a chilling effect on our ability to cover this important story. Thankfully all three crew members are physically fine. We believe that this situation must be investigated along with those involving our colleagues at other media outlets.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:22:10 PM

Video of Ferguson police gassing news crew and dismantling their equipment

http://boingboing.net/2014/08/14/video-of-ferguson-police-gassi.html

A news crew, clearly no threat or impediment to the cops, films from a verge in Ferguson, Missouri. A pop and a cloud of white smoke marks the arrival of a tear gas canister at their feet, and the newscrew is forced to flee. Moments later, police pull up in an armored van and hurriedly try to break down the film equipment--until they notice that another crew is still filming them from across the street.

Update: Kate O'Brian, president of Al Jazeera America, released a statement condemning the police.

Last night at 9:30 CDT in Ferguson, Missouri, an Al Jazeera America news crew was reporting behind police barricades. They were easily identifiable as a working television crew. As they were setting up their camera for a live report, tear gas canisters landed in their proximity and police fired rubber bullets in their direction. Police continued to shoot after crew members clearly and repeatedly shouted ‘Press’. Al Jazeera America is stunned by this egregious assault on freedom of the press that was clearly intended to have a chilling effect on our ability to cover this important story. Thankfully all three crew members are physically fine. We believe that this situation must be investigated along with those involving our colleagues at other media outlets.

LOL

Fuck the police.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:16:35 PM

That is not helping anyone. If "anonymous" wants to actually help people instead spreading chaos they should be sponsoring educational programs and small businesses in economically deprived areas. They seem to be only interested in inserting themselves into situations for their own political agenda.

You really think anon wants to help? They are about dealign their own "brand of justice" and it usually involves some warped view of something. The officer will go to jail if it was homicide, but the problem with anons is that they get way too emotional and think they are the best kind of vigilantes there ever was. They do some good and they do a lot of bad. Thats the only way i can describe them, they get too over the top and when they get caught they kick and scream and whine like kids. everyone is a tough guy on the internet until you are getting arrested for hacking.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 07:25:19 PM

The officer will go to jail if it was homicide

It was homicide, but there are two broad types of homicide: lawful/justified and criminal/unjustified. It would take more evidence than has been destroyed or simply not collected in the first place to prove it was criminal. It is far easier to convict the hens than the foxes "guarding" them.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:38:50 PM

https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fhotair.com%2Farchives%2F2014%2F08%2F14%2Fopen-thread-obama-to-address-ferguson-unrest-at-1215-et%2F&tw_i=499748890728738816&tw_p=tweetembed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723616/Clinton-White-House-try-shrug-split.html

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:08:24 PM

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/14/ferguson-police-got-military-gear-free-from-the-pentagon-through-90s-war-on-drugs-program/

Ferguson police got military gear free from the Pentagon through 90s ‘War on Drugs’ program

"Under a federal program, local police departments like the St. Louis County Police in Ferguson, Missouri are arming themselves with tactical military gear that they obtain for free from the Pentagon.

Talking Points Memo reported on the connection between U.S. police militarization and the federal 1033 program, approved in 1992, which established a materiel pipeline between the military and local police forces. The program was originally a component of the War on Drugs.

In response to what was seen in the 90s as a mushrooming threat of inner city gang violence fueled by the narcotics trade, wrote Newsweek‘s Taylor Wofford, “the 101st Congress in 1990 enacted the National Defense Authorization Act. Section 1208 of the NDAA allowed the Secretary of Defense to “transfer to Federal and State agencies personal property of the Department of Defense, including small arms and ammunition, that the Secretary determines is— (A) suitable for use by such agencies in counter-drug activities; and (B) excess to the needs of the Department of Defense.” It was called the 1208 Program. In 1996, Congress replaced Section 1208 with Section 1033.”

According to a 2014 report by the ACLU known as “War Comes Home,” the military has supplied around $4.3 billion in refurbished equipment to U.S. police forces since the project began, with approximately $450 million in equipment and ammunition being distributed in 2013 alone. Newsweek noted that the entire annual budget for the St. Louis County Police Department is less than $200 million.

“By providing law enforcement agencies with surplus military equipment free of charge, the NDAA encourages police to employ military weapons and military tactics,” wrote Wofford.

Police who are suited up for combat, though, often end up treating civilian populations as the enemy, say critics of the practice.

Kara Dansky, senior counsel for the ACLU, told TPM, “It’s a culture of militarism. We determined that the police in America have become excessively militarized. It’s dangerous because it undermines public trust in law enforcement. It makes it difficult for them to effectively police their communities.”

The 1033 program, Dansky said, suffers from a lack of transparency and accountability. Often police officers do not receive the same type of exacting safety training that military personnel who use the same equipment receive.

“The program contains a built-in incentive,” she said to TPM’s Dylan Scott. “As these local police departments receive this equipment, there are no meaningful constraints on their ability to use it.”

Possessed of such vastly superior firepower, she said, police are unlikely to show restraint. “If all you have is a hammer,” she said, “everything looks like a nail.”

Angry protesters have filled the streets of Ferguson nightly since Saturday. The Associated Press reported that some protesters have resorted to throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails at police and firing weapons.

St. Louis County Police Chief Thomas Jackson ordered all media out of the area and the FAA has created a no-fly zone around the city for media and other aircraft. Officers have arrested and released reporters from the Washington Post and Huffington Post.

On Wednesday night, police fired tear gas and riot-stopping projectiles at media teams that were attempting to document the violence.

Thursday afternoon, President Barack Obama held a press conference about the violence in Ferguson, appealing for calm.

“There is never an excuse for violence against police or those who would use this tragedy as a cover for vandalism or looting,’ said Obama. He also called for greater police transparency and cooperation".

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄