Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEC] DevasCoin 100%PoS | C-CEX | Proof of developer |  (Read 29189 times)
Jacobit

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:02:26 AM

Voted on C-Cex.  Good luck devascoin! Smiley
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhizhi321

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:30:46 AM

We are in the voting process in the C-Cex- https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Of your support and vote! Already we contact Bittrex C-Cex, Allcoin, Coin-Swap, Poloniex.
come on , let's vote

mblados

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:13:19 AM

How much BTC required for the Pre-Sale?

The total amount of pre-sales and 24 BTC, most believe that with 10-12 BTC we can do  the whole roadmap smoothly. Only the spotlight of Bittrex costs 3 BTC.

A Road map is very important for the Success of a Coin.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
Devascoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:24:22 PM

How much BTC required for the Pre-Sale?

The total amount of pre-sales and 24 BTC, most believe that with 10-12 BTC we can do  the whole roadmap smoothly. Only the spotlight of Bittrex costs 3 BTC.

A Road map is very important for the Success of a Coin.

Yes I would say that the most important part of the design of a coin.
And I hope we can reach the necessary amount, in any case free distribution is going very well and our community is increasingly growing.
Devascoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:45:13 PM

We are in the voting process in the C-Cex- https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Of your support and vote! Already we contact Bittrex C-Cex, Allcoin, Coin-Swap, Poloniex.
come on , let's vote

We are already in talks with Coin_swap and early voting in the C-CEX. Of your support and vote for us DevasCoin in C-CEX!
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:18:26 PM

hi dev why i can't open your website? can i join free distribution using another form?
Devascoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:28:37 PM

hi dev why i can't open your website? can i join free distribution using another form?
I just access it and is normal. I will add your name to the list and send me an e-mail contact@devascoin.org with your e-mail address.
You can also purchase DevasCoin by our pre-sale and help support the currency, the first 50 investors received an accretion of 10%.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:46:05 PM

I just access it and is normal. I will add your name to the list and send me an e-mail contact@devascoin.org with your e-mail address.
You can also purchase DevasCoin by our pre-sale and help support the currency, the first 50 investors received an accretion of 10%.
i can open now, and have submitted name and email  Wink
RazvanO

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:30:22 PM

Hello

You can vote on Devascoin at Cryptoine exchange.
https://cryptoine.com/voting#DEC

One vote per day from IP address. Registration/login are not required but if you register you get 3 votes.

Devascoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:35:15 PM

Hello

One vote per day from IP address. Registration/login are not required but if you register you get 3 votes.

We've added one more in exchange for voting.
Thank Cryptoine exchange
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:38:37 PM

Hello

Hello,
How is that coin going?
Any news? Someone selling? If having some offer to sell can you shoot me a PM?
Thanks!
Devascoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:10:54 PM

Hello

Hello,
How is that coin going?
Thanks!

The DevasCoin still in the distribution process for both pre-sale and free distribution. We contacted several exchange two are in voting and another already under negotiation. I believe that I will finish the shopping site using DevasCoin today, we still have many shares for distribution.
Devascoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:29:13 PM

Statement to bring attention to a better distribution, we will be making changes to the pre-sale and free distribution. Thus bringing a better distribution.

Total coin of pre-sales and 2,600,000 DevasCoin.
The coins were divided into a total of 1600 share (Each share possesses 1625 DevasCoin)
MINIMUM Investment: 0.01 BTC per Individual
If the Pre-sale and end all coins are not sold, they will be distributed among investors as the amount invested.
Escrow service devthedev.

The free distribution suffered some minor changes will decrease the amount of each share DevasCoin 500 DevasCoin. Who bought one share for our pre-sale can still acquire a share of the distribution.
Given the decrease in quan coins per share, we will reduce the total DevasCoin at 900,000 which will be destroyed and posted public address. The share of such that will be distributed for free are 1000.
The currencies that are not distributed will be destroyed and posted in public address for monitoring. These changes are to decrease the liquidity of the currency and thereby increase its value.

Today will bring even more information and a preview of the currency of our sales site using DevasCoin.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 04:46:57 PM

Hello

Hello,
How is that coin going?
Thanks!

The DevasCoin still in the distribution process for both pre-sale and free distribution. We contacted several exchange two are in voting and another already under negotiation. I believe that I will finish the shopping site using DevasCoin today, we still have many shares for distribution.

You should spread the word Devascoin through social networks. I'm already following you on Twitter and just retweeted your latest tweet  Smiley
The only thing is you gonna have to be able to filter out sock puppets. Maybe you can ask new accounts created after the 12th to connect with you on Twitter of fb to make sure they're legit entries. Anyway I'm gonna be re-tweeting your announcements  Wink
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:25:09 PM

Good to hear some News and improvements in DevasCoin. Can't wait for the Launch!  Cheesy

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:13:39 PM

0.01 BTC sent for pre-sales!

Come on guys buy some share, don't wait only Free Share!!
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:15:09 PM

Cant wait for this to launch!  Smiley
cryptocointools

Activity: 224

CryptocoinTools.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:46:51 PM

I am interested in claiming bounty for the DevasCoin Paper Wallet. I have sent a PM to primary developer.  Wink

mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:37:39 AM

If it's only POS, why does the OP state x13?
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:50:59 AM

If it's only POS, why does the OP state x13?
because , the dev is drunk
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: