Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange  (Read 48509 times)
cryptoman12

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:40:18 PM

It is easy to see that the most important since the charge of the currency were made and added to the c-cex was trying to bittrex add that as quickly as possible. They must have used when the coin had a good volume, 3 bitcoins are nothing if they have coins and know it will go up, they could recover in no time. Now everything is harder, no volume, price has crashed and bittrex meanwhile added 3 coins in these 3 days ... look at the prices of currencies added by bittrex and look at the price ... and ssv you talking about handbags and bountys ... one day is like a month in the real world, you have lost 5 months in a market with 1000 coins equal to or better than yours ... bad...probably dead of the coin
LOL Cheesy Classic desperation phase, one dumper and now "this is the dead of this coin" Grin

Go back here in a few days, I'm curious what you will say when you will see "dead" coin on Bittrex with much higher price, big volume and new investors on board Wink
I am buying cheap coins and waiting for more info from Dev Team, I'm sure that they won't abandon this coin and introduce many great things (hope that PoW+PoS is their target) Tongue
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:43:58 PM

Look at earlier post;

We are working on wallet's update. Then we are going to be verificated by Proof of Dev

We know we need POD. We are preparingfor it, to reach good review.
That POD proves nothing... Who is the guy that made those rules, somebody ever seen him is his personal information for graps?

What happens if he approved everything and still it goes wrong? Will he take over the coin? In my opinion his POD is worth nothing, just air.

Now these guys that try to rescue a coin that allready had a bad dev, these guys are working for free in there own free time to keep a coin going and even try to make the coin come back to where it belongs....these guys deserve some respect instead of the BS that you are giving them....

You need to attack C-Cex those are scammers, maybe they are dumping the coins that they stole from us.
Q_R_V

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

Inactivity: 8963

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:45:15 PM

I'm curious what you will say when you will see "dead" coin on Bittrex with much higher price, big volume and new investors on board Wink

So, bittrex in a few days? Is it official info or only speculation?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:45:25 PM

how about instead of focusing on bittrex so you can dump do something to make this coin better. look at QTL, you gotta think outside the box man people aren't real psyched about the roadmap of POD to dump on bittrex. i'm sure as hell not going to mine or buy it if this is the best plan you have. if you really have a team and that is the best you guys can brainstorm, i feel bad for anybody dicking with this coin.
SSV_DevTeam (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:49:13 PM

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:50:19 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 04:44:33 AM by tylerderden

Look at earlier post;

We are working on wallet's update. Then we are going to be verificated by Proof of Dev

That POD proves nothing... Who is the guy that made those rules, somebody ever seen him is his personal information for graps?

What happens if he approved everything and still it goes wrong? Will he take over the coin? In my opinion his POD is worth nothing, just air.

Now these guys that try to rescue a coin that allready had a bad dev, these guys are working for free in there own free time to keep a coin going and even try to make the coin come back to where it belongs....these guys deserve some respect instead of the BS that you are giving them....

You need to attack C-Cex those are scammers, maybe they are dumping the coins that they stole from us.

POD is like anything else in crypto, it may have started out as an attempt at honesty and accountability but wait until whales start dangling big amounts of btc over his head
xelophan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:56:28 PM

Step by step dev implements their decisions about this coin.
aoki

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:06:49 PM

Wow! Nice new splash screen! Grin
Were there any changes under the hood? Tongue
roynin

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:07:05 PM

1Dzd9RoaUbRdJPfovJDvj2zqhsWdA3opE6

That's SSV wallet address for spotlight's donation.

We will spend 1.5 BTC.

Special thank for any donators. You are awesome!

0,1 BTC sent
3158c2d362863c2ed373314817051a91c2e17e680c527f92941d9d8b6d9f6f19
Hope SSV will be at bittrex soon.
SSV_DevTeam (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:09:01 PM

CoinSource - the second verification service will be also hired.
dzust

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:10:01 PM

Look at earlier post;

+1 I also think that POD shows nothing worth.
C-cex, they are scammers. I'm not going to trande there.
devega

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:11:33 PM

CoinSource - the second verification service will be also hired.

Yes, this is good news Smiley
devega

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:15:07 PM

Look at earlier post;

+1 I also think that POD shows nothing worth.
C-cex, they are scammers. I'm not going to trande there.

I agree. To see the real worth of coin, it must be at more serious than c-cex exchange - like bittrex.
Then we will see hpw many peole are interesting in buying SSV, and what is worth.
BTW: C-CEX still didn't give me back my money. Some people has the same problem, look:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.new#new
predator12

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:17:48 PM

When will be bittrex? New wallet very nice Smiley
bitcoinbcn

Activity: 714
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:49:28 PM

It is easy to see that the most important since the charge of the currency were made and added to the c-cex was trying to bittrex add that as quickly as possible. They must have used when the coin had a good volume, 3 bitcoins are nothing if they have coins and know it will go up, they could recover in no time. Now everything is harder, no volume, price has crashed and bittrex meanwhile added 3 coins in these 3 days ... look at the prices of currencies added by bittrex and look at the price ... and ssv you talking about handbags and bountys ... one day is like a month in the real world, you have lost 5 months in a market with 1000 coins equal to or better than yours ... bad...probably dead of the coin
LOL Cheesy Classic desperation phase, one dumper and now "this is the dead of this coin" Grin

Go back here in a few days, I'm curious what you will say when you will see "dead" coin on Bittrex with much higher price, big volume and new investors on board Wink
I am buying cheap coins and waiting for more info from Dev Team, I'm sure that they won't abandon this coin and introduce many great things (hope that PoW+PoS is their target) Tongue

I'm not a dumper ssv ... if it were, why would I write here? dumpers say otherwise, what good money, going to the moon, etc. .. because I'm not a dumper but a bagholder am concerned and I think the best thing would have been to use the momentum of the volume to enter bittrex. See what people say, 3 out of 4 bittrex talk, not just me. Dev, I'm not yelling, I'm not complaining, you've wondered what we proposed to improve the currency. First one thing, bittrex, then everything else. Thank you.

devega

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:01:40 PM

I agree bittrex is the most important now. C-CEX is't a reliable exchange.
Please help and pay even a little to enter the bittrex. I have already sent 0.1 BTC to the address given by dev.
bitcoinbcn

Activity: 714
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:54:50 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 03:20:14 AM by bitcoinbcn

Day by day we are develping new features realted to SSVcoin. No idea why are you so upset? Tell us your suggestions, just stop screaming. Give us your feedback , current way it looks like you are only complaining. Be more positive, nobody likes desperate loosers.

im not screaming, im not a desperate looser. I Have ssv buyed cheapest. U ask and i answer in latest post that i think we need in ssv...but i want to say you sorry DEVTEAM because im sure u try make the best for money and i havnt right to say "the coin is dead".

Edit: ACcoin, flexible and shadecoin added to bittrex yesterday, JBS added today, burst added to poloniex today...really we need to be added...u see that or not devteam?

uuxel

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:32:40 AM

Day by day we are develping new features realted to SSVcoin. No idea why are you so upset? Tell us your suggestions, just stop screaming. Give us your feedback , current way it looks like you are only complaining. Be more positive, nobody likes desperate loosers.

im not screaming, im not a desperate looser. I Have ssv buyed cheapest. U ask and i answer in latest post that i think we need in ssv...but i want to say you sorry DEVTEAM because im sure u try make the best for money and i havnt right to say "the coin is dead".

Edit: ACcoin, flexible and shadecoin added to bittrex yesterday, JBS added today, burst added to poloniex today...really we need to be added...u see that or not devteam?

I hope that SSV will get to better exchange very soon. C-cex is a big scam, a lot of people lost their coins
SSV_DevTeam (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:46:32 AM

Good news approaching!

We've worked on this long time, but it's nearly sure we made thiis!!!

Do you know what are we talking about? It will be huge news

Please let us know your types.
arvita112

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:55:12 AM

Good news approaching!

We've worked on this long time, but it's nearly sure we made thiis!!!

Do you know what are we talking about? It will be huge news

Please let us know your types.

I'm impatient Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: