Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
toaster3

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:39:36 AM

This is the 3rd part of the whitepaper, if you haven't read the previous 2 parts, please read them first. They can be found at Dev's Corner, the 2nd post of this thread.

Below is a detailed workflow chart, for p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system that SuperCoin uses. It is color-coded, so it is easier to see the coordinated actions among the 3 parties involved.

The diagram is pretty much self-explanatory, so we will not put many text to it. This shows only the main workflow, there are possibly at each point error conditions to handle, which are crucial to the success of the anonymous transactions. These sometimes tedious handling is the standard handling in any transactions. We will not provide details there.

===

There will be one last part to the whitepaper, where we will provide an detail example of the SuperCoin. The last part will be published in a few days.

Someone PM'd me asking why I publish the details of the algorithm, and whether I am afraid that someone will copycat the idea. I told him that I welcome other people to implement the algorithm. It took me 3-4 weeks to do it. By the time they finish it, I'd possibly publish the code already Grin

Have fun, and please post any questions you have.

excellent workflow diagram!!
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:42:24 AM

This is great! Cool

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:49:33 AM

This is the 3rd part of the whitepaper, if you haven't read the previous 2 parts, please read them first. They can be found at Dev's Corner, the 2nd post of this thread.

Below is a detailed workflow chart, for p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system that SuperCoin uses. It is color-coded, so it is easier to see the coordinated actions among the 3 parties involved.

The diagram is pretty much self-explanatory, so we will not put many text to it. This shows only the main workflow, there are possibly at each point error conditions to handle, which are crucial to the success of the anonymous transactions. These sometimes tedious handling is the standard handling in any transactions. We will not provide details there.

===

There will be one last part to the whitepaper, where we will provide an detail example of the SuperCoin. The last part will be published in a few days.

Someone PM'd me asking why I publish the details of the algorithm, and whether I am afraid that someone will copycat the idea. I told him that I welcome other people to implement the algorithm. It took me 3-4 weeks to do it. By the time they finish it, I'd possibly publish the code already Grin

Wow, it just keeps getting better!

Thanks dev!
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:32:15 AM

Why isnt there a greater twitter presence for super? I mean outside of the coin collector /dealer in nebraska with the @supercoin handle(who hasnt tweeted since 2010).

The coin seems to be gaining steam but could really benefit from a couple tweets a day.

Since @supercoin is taken, I just registered @TheSuperCoin(to lock it down) if the dev team wants it.

PM if interested.

Official Supercoin twitter account is @CoinSuper Wink

But I do like the sound of @TheSuperCoin better!

brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:49:43 AM

Point out your rigs on SuperMultiPool and everyone is a winner, you make yourselves some SUPER, the manager buy large amount of SUPER on the market, the price rises, more people buy...

I brought a friend with 160MH/s, Ill see what I can do to bring more but Im sure you guys know some miners, Supercoin is making itself a name and its pretty high up there on the blockchain explorer.

Lets send this to 1GH/s, the more we are, the more money we make. With 100-200MH hashrate you make thousands of SUPER in a few days.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:44:16 AM

What I don't get is why not wait till now to release the coin. "Hey in 5 days we'll have First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet"

Instead we got people thinking this coin is dead / pump and dump / bagholders city.

Now we got an anon coin. Great. Now what. We wait another 2 months for the next feature. Then hope someone uses it.

I guess it is a nice hobby. Code some stuff and show people what you can do.

What I'm hoping in the background somewhere is a person with connections, marketing team, an awesome product that will be finished before launch. Then they come out and say check this out you can use all this stuff from day 1. We got connections so these big players will be backing the coin and using it. This marketing / PR team will get the word out to other people. We got videos and all sorts of stuff to help everyone.

Instead we got 50 coins just throwing stuff out hoping something will stick.

brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:58:31 AM

What I don't get is why not wait till now to release the coin. "Hey in 5 days we'll have First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet"

Instead we got people thinking this coin is dead / pump and dump / bagholders city.

Now we got an anon coin. Great. Now what. We wait another 2 months for the next feature. Then hope someone uses it.

I guess it is a nice hobby. Code some stuff and show people what you can do.

What I'm hoping in the background somewhere is a person with connections, marketing team, an awesome product that will be finished before launch. Then they come out and say check this out you can use all this stuff from day 1. We got connections so these big players will be backing the coin and using it. This marketing / PR team will get the word out to other people. We got videos and all sorts of stuff to help everyone.

Instead we got 50 coins just throwing stuff out hoping something will stick.

??

It seems to me that you have a general problem with the Cryptocurrency market and you are deliberately attacking this coin for no reason.

SuperSend is a very fast technology that allows me transfer coins from one exchange to another in 2-3 minutes. That makes me happy. The new feature they are working on will make it trustless. That makes me happy.

I understand your point and its true that they are too many coins out there but I dont see why you post here.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
toaster3

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:32:08 AM

need more active community...
amingo51

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:32:47 AM

wow very interesting technology..
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:36:21 AM

toaster3

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:38:41 AM

This is a fancy rocket  Wink
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:42:43 AM

Bought about 7k coins, looking to mine at the pool. Whats the best software to use, I have only mined sha256 and scrypt.
You need to use X11 its best paying much profitable than scrypt. All you need to configure new miner, takes few minutes  but upgrading x11 mining much better. Sha 256 will follow the pool but it needs some time.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:44:14 AM

Built for speed...like Supercoin  Wink
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:45:48 AM

===

People can understand what is competent dev looks like and how he makes life easy not also for end users but also other developers.

Choose the best devs
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:47:11 AM

===

Looking good as usual, this must be one of the best whitepapers I have ever seen. I usually never go all-in on one coin and wouldn't advise anyone to do it, but I couldn't resist investing everything I have in Super now  Grin . Been with this coin very early and out of all coins out there right now this is just the most amazing one imho. Price has been suppressed for long, it's time to see a big rebounce on the market the upcoming days!

Happy trading everybody
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:52:26 AM

Why isnt there a greater twitter presence for super? I mean outside of the coin collector /dealer in nebraska with the @supercoin handle(who hasnt tweeted since 2010).

The coin seems to be gaining steam but could really benefit from a couple tweets a day.

Since @supercoin is taken, I just registered @TheSuperCoin(to lock it down) if the dev team wants it.

PM if interested.

Yes we will update twitter more often.

You can RT this https://twitter.com/CoinSuper/status/499780231625187328
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:53:27 AM

Bought about 7k coins, looking to mine at the pool. Whats the best software to use, I have only mined sha256 and scrypt.
You need to use X11 its best paying much profitable than scrypt. All you need to configure new miner, takes few minutes  but upgrading x11 mining much better. Sha 256 will follow the pool but it needs some time.

More profitable, and X11 runs your GPU's cooler than when mining scrypt  Cool

SHA-256 will be a nice addition to the multipool...good place to point my ASIC's  Wink
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:58:02 AM

===

Looking good as usual, this must be one of the best whitepapers I have ever seen. I usually never go all-in on one coin and wouldn't advise anyone to do it, but I couldn't resist investing everything I have in Super now  Grin . Been with this coin very early and out of all coins out there right now this is just the most amazing one imho. Price has been suppressed for long, it's time to see a big rebounce on the market the upcoming days!

Happy trading everybody

@Rnbin  we have true technology developers and we are not hype here. I hope everybody is clear about it. There were no other developer team before were able to deliver this much clear presentation or technology. We can do a lot more. We will keep you amazed.

As a member you need to understand or evaluate good developers and products how they look like. Do not allow their word games, fake certainty blur you from the reaching the good products.  A good diagram, if its true technology behind, as simple as this one!

Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:04:53 AM

PM if interested.

Yes we will update twitter more often.

You can RT this https://twitter.com/CoinSuper/status/499780231625187328

We should also be more active on Reddit. Compared with other coins our activity overthere is too low because we just barely ask our community to subscribe/talk overthere. I'd say make an account solely for SUPER for the promotion (instead of one for all coins using SuperSend in general as of now) and let's tell the community to subscribe. Just my thought !
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:06:26 AM

===

Looking good as usual, this must be one of the best whitepapers I have ever seen. I usually never go all-in on one coin and wouldn't advise anyone to do it, but I couldn't resist investing everything I have in Super now  Grin . Been with this coin very early and out of all coins out there right now this is just the most amazing one imho. Price has been suppressed for long, it's time to see a big rebounce on the market the upcoming days!

Happy trading everybody

+1

All-in from Day One here, and buying more  Wink

Supercoin will prove to be the best bet we've ever made  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: