Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:27:41 AM

Have a Super Night Smiley

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:30:22 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 03:02:35 AM by nomad13666

Yeah he just told me he has very small mining power it's not very important haha, but looks like he's getting something different now:

EDIT: looks fine now!

So he's mining scrypt on port 1111 now?

I think he could get a better hashrate if he mined x11 algo...

Anyone else have any ideas?
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:00:31 AM

That's a super-nice piece  Wink
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:02:11 AM

Hit 3500 satoshis on cryptsy

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:58:45 AM

Hey guys, I was busy last 2-3 days, what happened in those 3 days.
Why price reduce to half, did anyone dump or what.
BTC prices dropped too much low. This made people panic. But i think it will ok.

Nah, it's just an excuse, we all know altcoins movement not related to bitcoin movement.
There were some bag holder who decide to sold at right time.

traders make most of the trades in altcoin world...

Yup, Altcoins trading is one of the riskiest trading, you can multiple your earning many times in some day.
Or you will lost your earning 90-99% in someday if coin was scammed.

That is why when we select altcoin we have to must research before trading altcoins.

Yes or the competitors fud the coin. Supercoin's recent downturn was initiated by some big fuds (nothing is reality) from some nasty coins. What they claimed all wrong, and dev posted Q&A to clarfy all the issues raised.

Because we are expanding we will be criticized more and more.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:01:11 AM

Yeah he just told me he has very small mining power it's not very important haha, but looks like he's getting something different now:

EDIT: looks fine now!
hey his intensitivity seems "8" has to be over 15 or better 18 like below
-I 18 -g 2 -w 128
the above line can be added if GPU allows.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:01:58 AM

I got someone who is trying to mine on SuperMultiPool but he is getting only REJECTED block, what is the solution for that?

It's been a while since I mined last but usually can happen when mining on wrong port for wrong algorithm etc.

If he's mining x11 then he's on the right port (3333)...

What algo is he mining, brokefinancial? Can you post his command line?

Yes he is mining at X11 on port 3333

His command line:

.... stratum+tcp://ca.supermultipool.com:3333 -u SeWouWGL9j1Rcd6J7z9NFWbbWmA3np7Dex -p d=0.0256
make sure he tries this

.... stratum+tcp://ca.supermultipool.com:3333 -u SeWouWGL9j1Rcd6J7z9NFWbbWmA3np7Dex -p d=0.0256 -I 18 -g 2 -w 128

otherwise he can not mine at real performance.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:09:07 AM

BTC prices dropped too much low. This made people panic. But i think it will ok.

Nah, it's just an excuse, we all know altcoins movement not related to bitcoin movement.

Yup, Altcoins trading is one of the riskiest trading, you can multiple your earning many times in some day.

That is why when we select altcoin we have to must research before trading altcoins.

Yes or the competitors fud the coin. Supercoin's recent downturn was initiated by some big fuds (nothing is reality) from some nasty coins. What they claimed all wrong, and dev posted Q&A to clarfy all the issues raised.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:25:04 AM

This is cool,
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:35:53 AM

Yes it's something real.
mountainview

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:37:28 AM

This is cool,

I remember last year there was a period of same thing, September/October? where BTC and all altcoins down big time, before everything went back big time in December.
btcsup

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:37:52 AM

I added some Q&As in the Dev's Corner (2nd post after OP). As I heard there are some fuds on the Supercoin recently, some people who have no knowledge at all on multisig are attacking Supercoin's multisig technology.

By looking at all questions, I found some are good questions (like some from fluffypony), so while ignoring all fuds, I try to answer these questions in Q&A, and we welcome all reasonable questions and I am willing to discuss all details with other qualified devs.

The multisig tech we are using is 100% sound. Other projects such as Open Bazaar (creating a p2p decentralized trustless marketplace) uses the same tech. Unfortunately I see some attacks on Supercoin are completely out of rack. These people with zero knowledge on multisig better find some basic tutorials to understand it before posting nonsense in some threads.

Our purpose is to advance the technologies for cryptocoin. The cryptocoin domain is very new, there will be inevitably mistakes here and there. Our goal is not to say our coin is the best, but to do our best with best technologies and advance our understanding onthe cryptocoin.

With this, here are the Q&As (I added it to Dev's Corner too).

Q1: Since in normal case, Guarantor does not participate in transaction, why we still need it?
A: Guarantor is needed in case of dispute. For example, Mixer claims he sent the coins to destination, while Sender claims he does not see it. At this time, Guarantor is the one to decide whether to distribute the escrow fund as if the transaction completed, or the transaction cancelled.

Q2: Is Supersend with trustless system going to be slower than SuperSend Mixer (phase-1)?
A: In our testing it is pretty fast, the anonymous p2p trustless transaction usually takes 20-40 seconds to complete. But since there are several transactions during the process, it will be a little slower than the SuperSend with centralized mixers.

Q3: Is there a fee to use trustless anonymous system?
A: Yes. The service fee is 1% or 0.5 SUPER, whichever is bigger. The service fee will be shared equally by Mixer and Guarantor.

Q4: If you only use 1 mixer and 1 guarantor, what if I have so many nodes that I can send you a modified multisig transactions that actually sends the coin to another address instead?  
A: First of all, another node will have no idea on what is the escrow multisig address. It is not a public address. It is created on the fly with randomly selected public keys from each of the participating nodes. Other nodes will not receive any info on the public keys. Also, the system does broadcast any messages. Messages are point-2-point and not broadcasted.
Second, all communicated private messages are signed with each party's private key, and verified on arriving by the public key of that party. So another node can not forge a message from a participating party, not to say he has any way to get the message and know the id of transactions etc at all. So other nodes can can not forge messages.

Q5: If sender is only sending it to the mixer and then to the receiver, I can just analyze within X blocks for the same amount of coins and I will have a pretty high confidence level that the transaction belongs to the sender/receiver, especially if the amount is pretty unique?
A: You can't analysis these for sure. The first step we send as one amount, the amount can easily be splitted into multiple amounts as we did in our phase-1 mixer scenario (amount splitted into random 2-4 parts). Moreover, there are many similar amount sent around. All escrow amounts are similar amounts, all you see is that 3-4 similar amounts sent around and you can't trace them as in/out addresses are not linked at all. It is also easy to split the sending amount (and all fund transfer in the transaction) into "canonical" values (meaning standard like 100, 50, 25, 10, 5, 2, 1 etc). These enhancements are very easy to do and we probably will do it in the next few releases.

Q6: The Guarantor is being trusted to do arbitration between the Sender and the Mixer. Therefore, given the nature of 2-of-3 multisig transactions, the Guarantor and the Mixer can sign the transaction, and then refuse to sign the cancellation transaction, leaving the Sender out of luck and out of funds?
A: Yes this is true. However, the system assumes most people are good people. In any system, if majority are bad, then you can't do much, except to have a centralized trust system. This is similar to cryptocoin, if >50% are bad, then they will take over.
This is the same as in trustless distributed marketplace OpenBazaar (https://openbazaar.org/) did. In this system, there are Buyer, Seller and Arbitrator. If both Buyer and Arbitrator are bad (and coordinated), then you can't do much. They published a nice paper to describe this system (https://gist.github.com/dionyziz/e3b296861175e0ebea4b)

Q7: SuperSend Tustless uses TxIDs? With malleability what if the TxID changed?
A: Malleability mainly caused by multiple possible signature format that is in the TxID. This issue mostly fixed in Bitcoin 0.9.0 by restrict to one "standard" format and not replaying any mutated transactions. This basically fixed the problem.
Moreover, we don't need to transfer TxID per se. Our purpose in the algorithm is to verify whether all deposits made correctly, and whether Mixer actually sent the amount to the distinations. There are ways to do this without using TxIDs. strasboug in this thread proposed some solutions:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=734578.0
Since escrow is on the multisig address, and multisig address is broadcasted to all the related parties. Each party can verify the deposits by looking at the input on that address. For Mixer's sent tx it is also easy to verify based on the transaction after a given timestamp, and with Mixer's send wallet address. The solution is does not depend on TxIDs.
Last point I want to make on this is, even if in some very rare case (0.1%?, 0.01%? 0.001%?) the TxID changed, the worst is that the send transaction fails, all fund will be refunded to each party, there will be nothing lost.

Q8: Not all possible malleability vectors are "fixed" in 0.9.0, so transactions are still quite malleable and the transaction ID can still change. What do you do?
A: As said above, TxIDs are not mandatory in the solution. There are other ways to do it. In the first release we use TxIDs, we will possibly switch to non-TxID solutions.
BTW, if you are telling me that Bitcoin is still very vulnerable, I agree. However, we here do not try to beat Bitcoin. If people can still steal Bitcoin with malleability, then they can steal any cryptocoins, SUPER included. I won't feel bad on that at all. This is not related to trustless system, even with rare malleability not yet fixed by Bitcoin, all parties participating trustless transaction will not lose anything.

+100

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, don't miss!. SrmjM2Q8BK8S92TmLP7V3j3YNVJSY3KZ6G
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:46:13 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 06:00:54 AM by supercointeam

This is cool,

I remember last year there was a period of same thing, September/October? where BTC and all altcoins down big time, before everything went back big time in December.

BTC prices sudden drops influence the morale and trust on altcoins overly. And great investors take the control in these crisis. These are great chances to make easy money. Because crisis don't last long.

mountainview

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:37:58 AM

This is cool,

BTC prices sudden drops influence the morale and trust on altcoins overly. And great investors take the control in these crisis. These are great chances to make easy money. Because crisis don't last long.

Yes this is true
digi123

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:41:59 AM

I,m quite sure the main reason for the resent drop in the price of Supercoin was directly caused by the thread started labelled -
supercoin is fundamentally broken

Stated in the thread is
"this thread was started because you have idiots in your community that picked a stupid fight against the XC community (which is 10x larger than Super's) and spread FUD about our coin and  this thread was more of a retaliation."

When this thread was most active, the price started dropping hard, which shows that some people believed instantly what was said there. Which shows how easily people can be caused to sell off through being scared that something was wrong.

For others it has been a great buying opportunity.

There is no need to be insecure about this coin. Just look at what is being accomplished. And as with any altcoin only put into it what you can afford to lose as all altcoins are a high risk. And with high risk, it can also equal high reward.

Supercoin has much to offer, and like I have said before I expect all this trading to look like a flat line on future exchange graphs.

The anonymous decentralization, and the speed is of great importance, as the tech becomes more understood, and if all goes well as it seems to be then the sky is literally the limit.

I mean this coin is trading for 1 or 2 cents each. Think about it.

toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:49:21 AM

I,m quite sure the main reason for the resent drop in the price of Supercoin was directly caused by the thread started labelled -

Stated in the thread is
"this thread was started because you have idiots in your community that picked a stupid fight against the XC community (which is 10x larger than Super's) and spread FUD about our coin and  this thread was more of a retaliation."

When this thread was most active, the price started dropping hard, which shows that some people believed instantly what was said there. Which shows how easily people can be caused to sell off through being scared that something was wrong.

There is no need to be insecure about this coin. Just look at what is being accomplished. And as with any altcoin only put into it what you can afford to lose as all altcoins are a high risk. And with high risk, it can also equal high reward.

Supercoin has much to offer, and like I have said before I expect all this trading to look like a flat line on future exchange graphs.

The anonymous decentralization, and the speed is of great importance, as the tech becomes more understood, and if all goes well as it seems to be then the sky is literally the limit.

XC has a big fud team, they tried nasty ways against supercoin, because someone pointed out their claims of multisig is not true and praised supercoin tech (they actually never saw their own XC multisig address before - see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=742025.0). supercoin dev team is not related to this at all.

The unfortunate thing is that the fuds seem working, and many people don't understand the technologies believed their fuds. But truth is truth, people will understand the value and this new multisig technology and how significant it is.
digi123

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:05:02 AM

Stated in the thread is
"this thread was started because you have idiots in your community that picked a stupid fight against the XC community (which is 10x larger than Super's) and spread FUD about our coin and  this thread was more of a retaliation."

XC has a big fud team, they tried nasty ways against supercoin, because someone pointed out their claims of multisig is not true and praised supercoin tech (they actually never saw their own XC multisig address before - see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=742025.0). supercoin dev team is not related to this at all.

The unfortunate thing is that the fuds seem working, and many people don't understand the technologies believed their fuds. But truth is truth, people will understand the value and this new multisig technology and how significant it is.

They admitted what they done and why. Leave others alone then they have less reason to bother with Supercoin. When Supercoin is more established attacks on the coin won't have the same effect.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:44:12 AM

I made this morning again some tests with SuperSend trustless Alpha. It looks we are progressing well. You will amaze with the speed. I might need some other people to join tests 10 hours later.

brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:50:03 AM

I made this morning again some tests with SuperSend trustless Alpha. It looks we are progressing well. You will amaze with the speed. I might need some other people to join tests 10 hours later.

I believe you. Last night I made a test with a friend who was being introduced to SUPER. When I sended 500 SUPER, he immediatly saw the transaction appearing and we had 3 confirmations out of 3 in 1 minutes.

Supersend is very fast.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
btcsup

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:50:24 AM

Stated in the thread is

When people are weak they have internal tension about saying lies or hiding behind lies. Multisig is not a technology for amateurs. That's why.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, don't miss!. SrmjM2Q8BK8S92TmLP7V3j3YNVJSY3KZ6G
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: