Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288799 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:00:29 AM

Last week I did some reading over on the Cloak thread when they were kicking tail. They were boasting how bad ass Cloak was and many at that time predicted it to shoot for Mars. Whatever. Now Cloak is sucking sand.

My question is, is it safe to get excited about Super Coin now that it is kicking ass and not fear it snapping back like Cloak did?

I like Super Coin and this community.  Smiley

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:12:11 AM

Last week I did some reading over on the Cloak thread when they were kicking tail. They were boasting how bad ass Cloak was and many at that time predicted it to shoot for Mars. Whatever. Now Cloak is sucking sand.

My question is, is it safe to get excited about Super Coin now that it is kicking ass and not fear it snapping back like Cloak did?

Galahad, I think you are right to be concerned and it's going to be our job as "investors" to push the dev for more innovation after Phase II.

However, one of the thing that make me sleep well on Supercoin is that we already had our "Bubble" in june. The people were buying pretty much for the same reasons that we are buying right now (very good tech, dev is competent, transactions are crazy fast). Supercoin then had is part of "scandal" when Poloniex thought we had a "premine" and refused our application. We learned that it was their mistake and this whole craziness can be seen on the charts:

Now, the situation is very different and we are starting an healthy rise. The market has bottomed out from this "mistake/scandal" and you can see that the price of SUPER is ready to go to its true value which means over 8000 satoshis.

We already had our "Bubble" and SUPER is moving on to other things and I think this is being reflected in the recent price activity.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
Galahad111

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:23:27 AM
Merited by MoneyIsDebt (10)

Galahad, I think you are right to be concerned and it's going to be our job as "investors" to push the dev for more innovation after Phase II.

However, one of the thing that make me sleep well on Supercoin is that we already had our "Bubble" in june. The people were buying pretty much for the same reasons that we are buying right now (very good tech, dev is competent, transactions are crazy fast). Supercoin then had is part of "scandal" when Poloniex thought we had a "premine" and refused our application. We learned that it was their mistake and this whole craziness can be seen on the charts:

Now, the situation is very different and we are starting an healthy rise. The market has bottomed out from this "mistake/scandal" and you can see that the price of SUPER is ready to go to its true value which means over 8000 satoshis.

We already had our "Bubble" and SUPER is moving on to other things and I think this is being reflected in the recent price activity.

Thank you very much for that explanation and chart.

One more question. I have a few coin wallets with PoS.  Why does my SuperCoin Wallet reward soooo much more than any other coin. It is always actively PoS'ing with some impressive rewards at times. Why is this such a great PoS coin? 
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:27:27 AM

That is not my department  Grin

lol but seriously I know more about finance maybe someone else can tell you. I know that my friends got 50 000 SUPER on his wallet and he is constantly receiving 163 SUPER.

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:37:27 AM

By the way guys, this what I meant by the small "manipulation" on cryptsy. The guy bought 10K at 4000, and the other 10k from 4000 to 5000. Now I understand the strategy (making more profit from his first buy), but you have to do it well, or you could've get the other 10K SUPER on mintpal where there is more sell orders.

Just saying, now there is a 25% volatility range on cryptsy it is a bet less attractive for new investors. Let's keep it fair play, the price is rising anyway, buy strategically.

P.s. I dont really care because I make money either way. It's just in case the trader is reading this.

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:43:25 AM

We have such an beautiful chart on mintpal and bittrex let's keep it that way. The market has been very healthy lately with aggressive accumulation, increasing trading volumes and the building of a strong uptrend:

Galahad111

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:47:31 AM

lol but seriously I know more about finance maybe someone else can tell you. I know that my friends got 50 000 SUPER on his wallet and he is constantly receiving 163 SUPER.

I agree, everyday 160+ of fresh SuperCoin and one doesn't have to do anything, it just mines away all day long with no hiccups. Very stable and consistent. I'm just waiting for some bad new because it seem too good to be true. But as you have clearly illustrated, SuperCoin has demonstrated great integrity.

I have an itchy click finger to buy more.

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:56:49 AM

I agree, everyday 160+ of fresh SuperCoin and one doesn't have to do anything, it just mines away all day long with no hiccups. Very stable and consistent. I'm just waiting for some bad new because it seem too good to be true. But as you have clearly illustrated, SuperCoin has demonstrated great integrity.

I have an itchy click finger to buy more.

The strategy on how to ride an uptrend is very simple. Depending on your initial cost, you accumulate on every pullback opportunity where people are either profit-taking or waiting to see what is the next move. Normally these two types of people are wrong.

When you see the price stabilizing and big trading volumes don't hesitate! This means people are eating up every SELL orders on the market and the price is poised to rise! This is the best moment to accumulate when you know you're not close to the price target.

This was a very good example, best place to buy, when everything is calm and steady.

toaster3

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:03:33 AM

lmao, XC claimed they use multisig to support trustless system, but so far they can't even provide a single multisig address:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741018.0

what a joke. Look at Supercoin/mammothcoin, they not only have plenty multisig addresses and transactions, but also provided very detailed workflow in the whitepaper. Everyone can see who actually has and implemented the multisig tech, who actually has the trustless system.

Some coins are only good at promo and hype.
some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:15:25 AM

lmao, XC claimed they use multisig to support trustless system, but so far they can't even provide a single multisig address:

what a joke. Look at Supercoin/mammothcoin, they not only have plenty multisig addresses and transactions, but also provided very detailed workflow in the whitepaper. Everyone can see who actually has and implemented the multisig tech, who actually has the trustless system.

XC is a joke Grin

toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:20:57 AM

By the way guys, this what I meant by the small "manipulation" on cryptsy. The guy bought 10K at 4000, and the other 10k from 4000 to 5000. Now I understand the strategy (making more profit from his first buy), but you have to do it well, or you could've get the other 10K SUPER on mintpal where there is more sell orders.

Just saying, now there is a 25% volatility range on cryptsy it is a bet less attractive for new investors. Let's keep it fair play, the price is rising anyway, buy strategically.

P.s. I dont really care because I make money either way. It's just in case the trader is reading this.

good analysis
suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:22:27 AM

XC is a joke Grin
I think it is best not to discuss other coins in this thread,We are gentleman Kiss
Keep clean!

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:40:35 AM

lol I almost forgot the next multipool payout is with double hashrate, more buying pressure with all the new investors

P.s.: Im glad were back at 3800 satoshi on every exchange, lets keep the accumulation going now that its back to normal

Galahad111

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:53:51 AM

lol I almost forgot the next multipool payout is with double hashrate, more buying pressure with all the new investors

P.s.: Im glad were back at 3800 satoshi on every exchange, lets keep the accumulation going now that its back to normal

What does double hashrate at multipool mean when your X11 miners are working at 20 Mh/s? Are you saying supermultipool.com will pay at 40 Mh/s?

supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:04:45 AM

What does double hashrate at multipool mean when your X11 miners are working at 20 Mh/s? Are you saying supermultipool.com will pay at 40 Mh/s?

It means if you have more mining resources, use them for mining. Because multipool creates buy pressure, it buys first BTC then sells it and buy SUPERs this hs positive impact on the market. You know there will be always buyers as long as pool has some miners.

Miners basically buyers not so different then buying in exchange.
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:07:26 AM

Miners on SuperMultiPool.com are mining at 200MH/s (average) since we launched it in July. The payout to miners were about 10-20K each 3-4 days at this rate. This means every 3-4 days, pool manager was buying 10-20K SUPER on the exchanges at this rate.

This week, the hashrate was averaging 400-600MH/s with more mining presence. I'm not sure this means the payout will be 2-3x larger, but it would make sense to see a larger payout to miners, meaning more buying activity on the market.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:07:48 AM

Good job yurimir for sharing this update!

http://crypto-news.tumblr.com/post/94856189633/supercoin-mammothcoin-first-beta-test-about-phase2

Supercoin & Mammothcoin first beta test about phase2 (The 1st Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet)
Guys, Very important news!
I’m making right now the first beta test about phase2 both with supercoindev and mammoth dev in real-time(for mammothcoin). What it’s happening is simple AMAZING!
I can’t explain the details(since i need to understand better this amazing new feature), but for what i’m testing right now,i just can say: WOW!!! I’ve never seen a feature like that. NEVER!!
This could really became the BIG EVENT IN ALTCURRENCY. Better…this is the BIG EVENT IN ALTCURRENCY
I can’t and don’t want to say more, but guys…..future is near!

tester: fabula
submitted by yurimir100 
This is what we look like, we are amazers, and we love it. And we will keep you amazing!
True technology, growing PR and and always one direction better and better!

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:12:52 AM

Miners on SuperMultiPool.com are mining at 200MH/s (average) since we launched it in July. The payout to miners were about 10-20K each 3-4 days at this rate. This means every 3-4 days, pool manager was buying 10-20K SUPER on the exchanges at this rate.

This week, the hashrate was averaging 400-600MH/s with more mining presence. I'm not sure this means the payout will be 2-3x larger, but it would make sense to see a larger payout to miners, meaning more buying activity on the market.

Multipool will develop more feaures and advertised more. It's early stages but we had no issue like big down times. It is simple it works and delivers. And its improving. I am also minnig there.

Because prices keep increasing may be the amount super bought may decrease  but the BTC of buy power will not change.

I believe there is 10X times more potential there waiting us in next month, we can reach 5-6 GHz speeds if we keep going like this. When 5-6 GHZ reached. Supercoin has best booster friend with it. So small or big does not matter, every new miners promote the enxt one.
Miners like to mine with crowded pools. You can be part of this activity, it's direct help for market prices and future miners.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:14:07 AM

You guys do know that XC has had a released and working decentralized trustless multisig anon wallet for over a month now, right?

Ok, who let this guy in? Smiley
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:14:25 AM

You guys do know that XC has had a released and working decentralized trustless multisig anon wallet for over a month now, right?

Its okay we dont want to know. You can keep the discussion on the thread where they are talking about it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741018.0  or in the XC thread.

Thank you, be smart

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: