Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:24:51 AM

ASK FOR SPEED
DEMAND FOR SPEED

KNOW THE FASTEST ANON CRYPTO S.U.P.E.R C.O.I.N

brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:33:47 AM

Yes for the new investors who haven't tried yet.

Just for fun, withdraw 500 SUPER from an exchange to your wallet and deposit back on the exchange.

Tell me how long it took.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:34:42 AM

Supercoin rocketed into orbit, next goal - the moon!

This is more than i can accept! waow.
toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:35:27 AM

You guys do know that XC has had a released and working decentralized trustless multisig anon wallet for over a month now, right?

Ok, who let this guy in? Smiley

I know that, but why XC can not even provide a multisig address?? This is a 2sec job. Want a Mamm multisig or super multisig address? I can give you immediately. Also why they say m-of-m multisig? Is m-of-m multisig of any use? the word like this can only be spoken by people who have no ideas on how multisig works. People almost never use m-of-m, because if one people there is bad, the wallet will be locked forever. People use m-of-n (where m < n) multisig. These people think they know a few buzz words, and they have the world. Typical mentally challenged people Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741018.0
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:36:13 AM

Come on people, let's all support SUPERcoin by putting it in your sig ! Invite your friends to hop on this train and share the profits with them, there is still a long road to go this coin will see 10K satoshi in no time at this speed !
Definitely, this is simple great promo everyone can do!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:42:51 AM

I remember the time when I bought quite a bit of SUPER at 150 sat.
I sold some at last MintPal pump but some even lower than now. Cry
I have a fraction of what I used to have now. Need to buy more!!!
Have no worry this's just a beginning, if there is out there a crypto deserved to be main stream. It is Supercoin.
Everyday i become more sure about this. We are not only changing our wallet we are leading the market and opening people eyes how a good technology should be look like. Make everyone work more so they can catch up.

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:45:23 AM

Have no worry this's just a beginning, if there is out there a crypto deserved to be main stream. It is Supercoin.
Everyday i become more sure about this. We are not only changing our wallet we are leading the market and opening people eyes how a good technology should be look like. Make everyone work more so they can catch up.

What about the look of the wallet? It's not very important but I was wondering when a cryptocurrency would finally bring its own wallet, I am tired of the old format every crypto use haha.

But we're just talking here, maybe people like it that way because you don't have to change the habit of the users.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:48:41 AM

Last week I did some reading over on the Cloak thread when they were kicking tail. They were boasting how bad ass Cloak was and many at that time predicted it to shoot for Mars. Whatever. Now Cloak is sucking sand.

My question is, is it safe to get excited about Super Coin now that it is kicking ass and not fear it snapping back like Cloak did?

I like Super Coin and this community.  Smiley

Welcome
we are gentlemen s! We are not here for competition.
What we do is above this (truly domination)

We did first time ever in all altcoin history the truly multisig based decentralized anonymous crypto currency.  We shared what we invented with others in graphs. It's clear and lays in the OP.

You can see http://crypto-news.tumblr.com/post/94856189633/supercoin-mammothcoin-first-beta-test-about-phase2 some feedback from yesterday test.

What is multisig how it is used on a product you can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:52:17 AM

What about the look of the wallet? It's not very important but I was wondering when a cryptocurrency would finally bring its own wallet, I am tired of the old format every crypto use haha.

But we're just talking here, maybe people like it that way because you don't have to change the habit of the users.
Let me explain you something. Aviation is one of most advanced engineering field. When you improve one aircraft to a newer version.
You make sure the pilot can learn the new technology aircraft easy. To do this you make sure everything looks like old version. You only change slightly the usage areas. Otherwise it cost too much time and problem for new pilots.

Pilots are you. We can make one of most unseen wallet on the earth but we don't do it. We make sure Bitcoin or general altcoin users can adapt our technology. Get the idea? We can plan offering alternate clients but allow us finishing the current innovation.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:56:40 AM

lol I almost forgot the next multipool payout is with double hashrate, more buying pressure with all the new investors

P.s.: Im glad were back at 3800 satoshi on every exchange, lets keep the accumulation going now that its back to normal

What does double hashrate at multipool mean when your X11 miners are working at 20 Mh/s? Are you saying supermultipool.com will pay at 40 Mh/s?

Miners on SuperMultiPool.com are mining at 200MH/s (average) since we launched it in July. The payout to miners were about 10-20K each 3-4 days at this rate. This means every 3-4 days, pool manager was buying 10-20K SUPER on the exchanges at this rate.

This week, the hashrate was averaging 400-600MH/s with more mining presence. I'm not sure this means the payout will be 2-3x larger, but it would make sense to see a larger payout to miners, meaning more buying activity on the market.

Multipool will develop more feaures and advertised more. It's early stages but we had no issue like big down times. It is simple it works and delivers. And its improving. I am also minnig there.

Because prices keep increasing may be the amount super bought may decrease  but the BTC of buy power will not change.

I believe there is 10X times more potential there waiting us in next month, we can reach 5-6 GHz speeds if we keep going like this. When 5-6 GHZ reached. Supercoin has best booster friend with it. So small or big does not matter, every new miners promote the enxt one.
Miners like to mine with crowded pools. You can be part of this activity, it's direct help for market prices and future miners.

My workers have been hashing away in the multipool all day today. I am becoming more and more impressed with Supercoin each day. I will keep my workers focused at the Super MultiPool. Thanks for helping me get up to speed.

some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:59:05 AM

You guys do know that XC has had a released and working decentralized trustless multisig anon wallet for over a month now, right?

Ok, who let this guy in? Smiley

I know that, but why XC can not even provide a multisig address?? This is a 2sec job. Want a Mamm multisig or super multisig address? I can give you immediately. Also why they say m-of-m multisig? Is m-of-m multisig of any use? the word like this can only be spoken by people who have no ideas on how multisig works. People almost never use m-of-m, because if one people there is bad, the wallet will be locked forever. People use m-of-n (where m < n) multisig. These people think they know a few buzz words, and they have the world. Typical mentally challenged people Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741018.0

I'd not bash any coins, but I am amazed that some coins can move forward very well by just providing buzz words and very very vague explanations of what they do...

Super is taking a complete different road. We provide the best of breed in technology, and the dev team provides all the details, without fearing other people copycat the ideas. Because super's dev team is the best!

Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:04:46 AM

Last week I did some reading over on the Cloak thread when they were kicking tail. They were boasting how bad ass Cloak was and many at that time predicted it to shoot for Mars. Whatever. Now Cloak is sucking sand.

My question is, is it safe to get excited about Super Coin now that it is kicking ass and not fear it snapping back like Cloak did?

Welcome

We did first time ever in all altcoin history the truly multisig based decentralized anonymous crypto currency.  We shared what we invented with others in graphs. It's clear and lays in the OP.

You can see http://crypto-news.tumblr.com/post/94856189633/supercoin-mammothcoin-first-beta-test-about-phase2 some feedback from yesterday test.

Thank you for the links. The more I learn about Super the more thrilled I am to hold its coin.

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:13:56 AM

Sad

I sold like 300K of my 600K SUPER for cheaps! You chumps can bet you aren't getting the rest of it until 50K!

I saw a lot of 100K selling block during the 1100-1500 trading range that lasted a few weeks. I knew I would see those guys around one day.

Welcome back  Grin

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:42:39 AM

By the way if some of you are holding some crypto with losses over -50% your initial investment, think about it twice before holding it instead of investing in this opportunity.

Big leadership for SuperCoin on the cryptomarket and a lot of money is flowing out of the biggest crypto. Where do you think is it heading?

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:59:20 AM

lol I almost forgot the next multipool payout is with double hashrate, more buying pressure with all the new investors

P.s.: Im glad were back at 3800 satoshi on every exchange, lets keep the accumulation going now that its back to normal

What does double hashrate at multipool mean when your X11 miners are working at 20 Mh/s? Are you saying supermultipool.com will pay at 40 Mh/s?

Miners on SuperMultiPool.com are mining at 200MH/s (average) since we launched it in July. The payout to miners were about 10-20K each 3-4 days at this rate. This means every 3-4 days, pool manager was buying 10-20K SUPER on the exchanges at this rate.

This week, the hashrate was averaging 400-600MH/s with more mining presence. I'm not sure this means the payout will be 2-3x larger, but it would make sense to see a larger payout to miners, meaning more buying activity on the market.

Multipool will develop more feaures and advertised more. It's early stages but we had no issue like big down times. It is simple it works and delivers. And its improving. I am also minnig there.

Because prices keep increasing may be the amount super bought may decrease  but the BTC of buy power will not change.

I believe there is 10X times more potential there waiting us in next month, we can reach 5-6 GHz speeds if we keep going like this. When 5-6 GHZ reached. Supercoin has best booster friend with it. So small or big does not matter, every new miners promote the enxt one.
Miners like to mine with crowded pools. You can be part of this activity, it's direct help for market prices and future miners.

My workers have been hashing away in the multipool all day today. I am becoming more and more impressed with Supercoin each day. I will keep my workers focused at the Super MultiPool. Thanks for helping me get up to speed.

Good. This is our job to be great and amaze you. Let's keep pushing, More miners attract new ones. The easiest way of promotion "look i mine, yes you should too." In this chaotic eco system. It takes some time for people to see true power behind supercoin. they will all see in the end we will make sure they can see it.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:02:56 AM

By the way if some of you are holding some crypto with losses over -50% your initial investment, think about it twice before holding it instead of investing in this opportunity.

Big leadership for SuperCoin on the cryptomarket and a lot of money is flowing out of the biggest crypto. Where do you think is it heading?

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:03:32 AM

Good. This is our job to be great and amaze you. Let's keep pushing, More miners attract new ones. The easiest way of promotion "look i mine, yes you should too." In this chaotic eco system. It takes some time for people to see true power behind supercoin. they will all see in the end we will make sure they can see it.

+1k
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:04:11 AM

Welcome

Thank you for the links. The more I learn about Super the more thrilled I am to hold its coin.

I am glad you liked.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:07:01 AM

This is what we do "rising the baby up and up", everyday. I've never felt alone thanks @nomad.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:22:28 AM

Yes for the new investors who haven't tried yet.

Just for fun, withdraw 500 SUPER from an exchange to your wallet and deposit back on the exchange.

Tell me how long it took.

It's really fast because we use one of most modern technologies in the deep core, that allow us this much speed.
I like to hear some more feedback on this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: