Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we keep this tread or start a self moderated one instead
Yes, lock this thread and start a new self moderated one. FUD is out of control
No, keep this unmoderated thread, its fine

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT!  (Read 46026 times)
Kikyca

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:31:22 PM

Does Bittrex refund if anything goes wrong?

thcmakaveli

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:09:34 PM

Does Bittrex refund if anything goes wrong?

Ofcourse they will
flis1986

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:10:52 PM

Will we be able to trade CLSTR tokens?
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:13:52 PM

You raised a lot of btc without personal details or features.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:17:47 PM

Curious about this coin - did dev ever commit to providing any kind of solid proof of developer like http://cryptoasian.com?

Yes I did sent him an e-mail asking to undergo PoD procedure. Not received any reply so far.

Still no reply?

Nope.

Okay.....not investing

It would be reassuring having a review by cryptoasian.

I think dev should take this seriously and insist a bit, maybe twitter, contact form in his website, PM him ... I have 10BTC in bittrex ready to invest but only after PoD.

Dev is just ignoring the remarks about POD.  Big red flag for me.
I guess, those who are so enthusiastic fanboys, must be a certain p&d group
I have to say it's a bit dodgy, but I invested still.

I'm not entirely sure POD is the best guarantee on the security of your investments. I'm not for a minute doubting the value of his service, however check the coins/devs he has audited and review their performance. I dont think there are many examples that would identify POD as being the determining factor in development and price success.

Proving your identity and affiliation with the project only goes so far.

Guarantee or not, doesn't count for me here but the fact that dev (or assistant dev?) is completely ignoring it is red flag for me. Besides that, I see too many fanboys being so enthusiastic that it seems to me a p&d group

ICO Dude

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:41:09 PM

Curious about this coin - did dev ever commit to providing any kind of solid proof of developer like http://cryptoasian.com?

Yes I did sent him an e-mail asking to undergo PoD procedure. Not received any reply so far.

Still no reply?

Nope.

Okay.....not investing

It would be reassuring having a review by cryptoasian.

I think dev should take this seriously and insist a bit, maybe twitter, contact form in his website, PM him ... I have 10BTC in bittrex ready to invest but only after PoD.

Dev is just ignoring the remarks about POD.  Big red flag for me.
I guess, those who are so enthusiastic fanboys, must be a certain p&d group
I have to say it's a bit dodgy, but I invested still.

I'm not entirely sure POD is the best guarantee on the security of your investments. I'm not for a minute doubting the value of his service, however check the coins/devs he has audited and review their performance. I dont think there are many examples that would identify POD as being the determining factor in development and price success.

Proving your identity and affiliation with the project only goes so far.

Guarantee or not, doesn't count for me here but the fact that dev (or assistant dev?) is completely ignoring it is red flag for me. Besides that, I see too many fanboys being so enthusiastic that it seems to me a p&d group

I'm not a fanboy, I'm an investor. And I don't give a damn about POD since it never did good to any coin. From an investors point of view POD does not increase market price, therefore its useless. Name me one coin that actually did get a price boost because of POD. I am glad dev doesn't waste his time on this crap and actually does what he supposed to do - develop a coin.

balk

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:26:33 PM

Dev..by lowering mining rewards by a factor of ten is not going to help this coin..with mining rewards now so low only speculative miners who think the price will rise to 30,000+sats will mine it and anyone who thinks it will rise this high will have already bought in..most ico investors will be sat with their trigger finger on the sell button at the slightest of rises and can only cause the price to drop..as soon as it drops back below 10,000 you will see a mass panic dump down to 2500sats which is what i think the ico price should have been..i hope my calculations are wrong and wish you good luck..
thcmakaveli

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:03:50 PM

Someone just bought clusters of worth 42 BTC  Grin And who cares who is the dev ? Do you guys know who is the dev of Bitcoin, if no why do you still trust in Bitcoin Cheesy
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:15:31 PM

Still no reply?

Nope.
how is he ignoring  , he's the one waiting lol.. cryptoasian has 20 coins waiting for pod...

haven't been following this coin but someone just bought 40 btc worth lol  ...hmmm

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:33:09 PM

Someone just bought clusters of worth 42 BTC  Grin And who cares who is the dev ? Do you guys know who is the dev of Bitcoin, if no why do you still trust in Bitcoin Cheesy

Indeed, big buy!
Wish luck to this coin, I will just watch.

Cheers
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:35:56 PM

Why are you holding bitcoin? Do you know satoshi? No....
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:36:16 PM

Bittrex bought, with your money, idiots...Who do you think is pumping all the IPOS on their crappy exchange?

Gosh...

Get your heads out of the sand ffs, and stop making a bunch of geeks a lot of money for doing NOTHING at all, just some useless coins that will never be used in real life...
Only greedy pump and dumps.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:37:22 PM

Don't freaking compare bitcoin with a freaking coin that's not going EVER to touch real-life usage...
Morons...

Grats for becoming a true bagholder
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:38:39 PM

Seriously guys, if you haven't already.. BUY IN!! This is easy money, just how it should be. Throw as much as you can in the basket, and be there on time to reap the reward.

Yes, true, go an make a lot of money for some virgin geeks and for bittrex, who is buying coins for free, with your money, morons..

ICO...lol
spawny57

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:38:52 PM

Dev..by lowering mining rewards by a factor of ten is not going to help this coin..with mining rewards now so low only speculative miners who think the price will rise to 30,000+sats will mine it and anyone who thinks it will rise this high will have already bought in..most ico investors will be sat with their trigger finger on the sell button at the slightest of rises and can only cause the price to drop..as soon as it drops back below 10,000 you will see a mass panic dump down to 2500sats which is what i think the ico price should have been..i hope my calculations are wrong and wish you good luck..

I'm still not decided to invest in Clusters. I might not and will closely watch the price after ICO ends. Block rewards are really low, we'll see if your theory applies !
thcmakaveli

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:40:16 PM

Bittrex bought, with your money, idiots...Who do you think is pumping all the IPOS on their crappy exchange?

Gosh...

Get your heads out of the sand ffs, and stop making a bunch of geeks a lot of money for doing NOTHING at all, just some useless coins that will never be used in real life...

Yeah, the dev bought in , maybe :/
Kikyca

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:42:10 PM

Fine enough... I will make some money

jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:43:35 PM

Seriously guys, if you haven't already.. BUY IN!! This is easy money, just how it should be. Throw as much as you can in the basket, and be there on time to reap the reward.

Just said the guy registered today with Activity = 1.

Name:   RyanPumper
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 05:44:57 PM
Last Active:   Today at 08:40:14 PM

LOL

BUY!! hahah
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:44:15 PM

Gosh...

Yeah, the dev bought in , maybe :/

Not the dev, the dev does not have money YET! The exchange is doing this. They are the true pumpers of all those ICO for shitcoins.
Why do you think they accept to offer their "Escrow" service for all thos crapcoins out there.

Lets get real here...all ICOs on bittrex turned out to be just some shitcoins used for pump and dump...

And greedy idiots are still buying those useless things with ugly name.

ClusterCoin? WTF is that? Imagine this...

1 x Sony Vaio **** ... 10,999 CLSTR .... wtf is this bunch of letter which make your tongue hurt....

Just get smart already people, we have good coins already on the market, lets support those coins

You are all killing the crypto with your stupidity and greed
BITempus

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:45:38 PM

Don't freaking compare bitcoin with a freaking coin that's not going EVER to touch real-life usage...
Morons...

Grats for becoming a true bagholder

Well he held or is holding 30 BTC worth of XC so my question is if you think all altcoins are useless and we only need Bitcoin why are you in the alternative coins market at all?
The answer is obvious... just to fud other coins that he does not hold. Sad little brat!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: