Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we keep this tread or start a self moderated one instead
Yes, lock this thread and start a new self moderated one. FUD is out of control
No, keep this unmoderated thread, its fine

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT!  (Read 46026 times)
BTCFinancials InvestGroup

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:36:32 PM

Compliments for considering our opinions though
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:32:59 PM

700BTC?HuhHuh  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Please, read the OP carefully. This is the max amount that potentially can be raised from the ICO. We are not claiming that we will raise this much. The minimum is 70 BTC. Any price comment at this point is really irrelevant as nobody knows how much coins will be outstanding after the ICO.

I would suggest you to set up a  cap at 70btc. This Wil get the  further then how it it goes now
zwiggel

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:35:35 PM

plus if u reduced the coin cap to 3 million you would actually sell out and cause buzz for the coin instead if you only sell less than a million it actually looks like a failed launch with little buzz... none of my posts are fud at all , I'm actually interested if the dev would have a positive resonse this time that i made it clear with legitimate reasons why the cap needs to be lowered... I'm good for 5-10 btc
You are quite vocal about your position and I have to admit that it has some merits. We are open about asking Bittrex to destroy 4 million coins, however it is not quite clear why the market cannot decide on its own. The idea we had in mind is to offer the number of coins for the ICO that is well above the expected demand (we've never expected to sell all coins) and let the market decide how much coins will be sold, i.e. let the supply be big enough so that the number of coins outstanding will be driven by the demand only. What some of you are suggesting is to limit the supply so that the demand can exceed it, thereby there will be excess demand after the ICO which will provide price support. Is that the logic?

This is the idea yea, it is beneficial to everyone if the demand outweighs the supply, wich will cause the price to rise rather than fall.

Th
that guy is right. If I their is already enough complains now. Those just don't understand it. But they decide market and hype.
You will get alot more positive responses if u ask bittrex  to just destroy 4mil.  Don't be greedy Take the 70btc as a cap  get sold  ..will do  much more good
Coin_Viking

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:32:46 PM

plus if u reduced the coin cap to 3 million you would actually sell out and cause buzz for the coin instead if you only sell less than a million it actually looks like a failed launch with little buzz... none of my posts are fud at all , I'm actually interested if the dev would have a positive resonse this time that i made it clear with legitimate reasons why the cap needs to be lowered... I'm good for 5-10 btc
You are quite vocal about your position and I have to admit that it has some merits. We are open about asking Bittrex to destroy 4 million coins, however it is not quite clear why the market cannot decide on its own. The idea we had in mind is to offer the number of coins for the ICO that is well above the expected demand (we've never expected to sell all coins) and let the market decide how much coins will be sold, i.e. let the supply be big enough so that the number of coins outstanding will be driven by the demand only. What some of you are suggesting is to limit the supply so that the demand can exceed it, thereby there will be excess demand after the ICO which will provide price support. Is that the logic?

This is the idea yea, it is beneficial to everyone if the demand outweighs the supply, wich will cause the price to rise rather than fall.

Th
that guy is right. If I their is already enough complains now. Those just don't understand it. But they decide market and hype.
You will get alot more positive responses if u ask bittrex  to just destroy 4mil.  Don't be greedy Take the 70btc as a cap  get sold  ..will do  much more good

I see a pump in the making if this happens.. So just to get it straight, destroy all excess coins that havnt already been sold thus rewarding the ones that have already purchased by essentially guarranteeing a pump when it goes to market. Hmm.. Changing the rules of the game this early is odd but not unprecendented, regardless im not judging. Curious though to those that invested if you had these concerns already were you banking on being able to convince the dev to burn supply to benefit you? Thats a risky play.
zwiggel

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:28:59 PM

Th
You will get alot more positive responses if u ask bittrex  to just destroy 4mil.  Don't be greedy Take the 70btc as a cap  get sold  ..will do  much more good

I see a pump in the making if this happens.. So just to get it straight, destroy all excess coins that havnt already been sold thus rewarding the ones that have already purchased by essentially guarranteeing a pump when it goes to market. Hmm.. Changing the rules of the game this early is odd but not unprecendented, regardless im not judging. Curious though to those that invested if you had these concerns already were you banking on being able to convince the dev to burn supply to benefit you? Thats a risky play.

Its not exactly that. Right now the max amount that can be bought is 700 btc. Their target is 70 btc. So if nobody keeps buying after 70 btc has been bought in then bittrex will delete all those cions.
But the point is that their is also a chance 700 btc will be bought up at 10k. Now then its a issue that most people don't like.
zen2

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:45:53 PM

Yeah SHA 256  Grin
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:44:14 PM

I really really like the idea, but the price is just too damn high. Wink

yes  why ico's price all so high

For the last time I will comment on this -  please read the OP before making price statements. Saying "the price is high" makes sense only if you know how much coins will be sold, but nobody knows this. We could sell as low as 700k coins (the max is 7m) - the actual number of coins sold in the ICO depends on investors interests. In 6 days we will see how much coins will be outstanding.
STOP saying go read the op!! Its YOU who is not understanding! everyone here understands that 7 million is the cap but what you don't understand is that you look like a greedy mother******!!! you don't need 700btc for what your presenting, so if you were smart and want to make this a success , cut down the cap to 3 million and have bittrex destroy the balance and with your new reward per block this can actually work... i would listen to what your "potential" investors are trying to tell u and i myself would love to buy a ton if you actually didn't reply to this post with "go read the op"

thank you waiting for your response
I apologize if I offended you or someone else. The reason I was trying to push conversation to the OP is because some people were commenting that I was repeating myself too much which was my feeling as well.
Bittrex will destroy any unsold coins. You are suggesting to destroy 4 mln today (as these coins will not be sold anyways), instead of waiting until the end of ICO to destroy any unsold coins. Would you mind explaining what is the difference in destroying part of the coins today (and maybe then destroying some more at the end of ICO) vs waiting for 6 more days and destroying whatever is unsold?
because u look greedy for 1,,for 2 if it does reach 7 million its bad cause then we over paid,, so why wait ? gain trust and make investors fell safer ,also ppl would actually buy it it would sell out very fast,, now you might not even reach the 700k minimum

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:49:10 PM

i will not invest until an agreement has been reached .. I'm pretty sure the community agrees with me... do that and watch this coin sell out in seconds and watch it rise Wink cap it at 100 or 200 btc   destroy the rest.. and I'm in

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Essex343 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:50:10 PM

We have agreed with Bittrex to remove 3.5m coins from the market today. The coins will be destroyed once the ICO is over. This is reducing the ICO cap to 3.5m coins. Once Bittrex makes an official announcement we will update the OP/website and make an announcement.

ereborltc

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:47:30 PM

We have agreed with Bittrex to remove 3.5m coins from the market today. The coins will be destroyed once the ICO is over. This is reducing the ICO cap to 3.5m coins. Once Bittrex makes an official announcement we will update the OP/website and make an announcement.
wow I'm really impressed you listened to the people, shows you care and are willing to do what it takes for success.. I'm sold

good job and thanks!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
dijclarwin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:53:45 PM

I am trying to understand the innovation this coin brings but having some trouble. You are essentially creating centralized points (clusters) from which to source the blockchain according to geographic location in order to speed up block confirmation times. The question then becomes how often do these clusters sync with each other. At one end of the spectrum if your clusters sync at the same rate as bitcoin there will be no appreciable difference in confirmation times except you will have potential centralized points of failure. Syncing less often will decrease block confirmation times but pushes the problem of forking on the blockchain from a single transaction level to a higher level where an entire cluster full of hundreds of thousands of transactions could be on the fork. Then when one cluster doesn't match all the other clusters during a sync those hundreds of thousands of transactions on the fork cluster will be invalidated. Also your statement from the ANN about sync blocks

"Synchronization blocks will be generated by pools located all over the world. In order to maintain high speed of block generation, those polls will maintain a direct connection to each other and coordinate each synchronization block generation. There will be no reward for this kind of blocks."

Not only is this extremely centralized but with no reward no one is going to mine sync blocks which are the most important block in your system.

EDIT: Also wanted to add the almost cavalier nature in which you treat the geolocation data that will be collected from all clustercoin users is troubling. In fact there will be very little difference between wireless carriers that use GPS to send your cell phone signal to the nearest base station and Clustercoin's geo-clusters. So the same tools of surveillance will be built within this coin from its inception and surveillance agencies can make easy use of it.
Coin_Viking

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:26:19 PM

Th

Its not exactly that. Right now the max amount that can be bought is 700 btc. Their target is 70 btc. So if nobody keeps buying after 70 btc has been bought in then bittrex will delete all those cions.
But the point is that their is also a chance 700 btc will be bought up at 10k. Now then its a issue that most people don't like.

thx for clarification. How much has been bought up to date?
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:11:13 AM

Just wanted to confirm - we have reduced the number of coins of the ICO by 3.5M.

There are now a total of 3,500,000 coins for sale.  264745.89803696 have be bought and 3235254.10196304 remain for sale in the ICO. 

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
ereborltc

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:14:19 AM

Just wanted to confirm - we have reduced the number of coins of the ICO by 3.5M.

There are now a total of 3,500,000 coins for sale.  264745.89803696 have be bought and 3235254.10196304 remain for sale in the ICO. 

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex
thanx for listening to me... look you sold more since the change than all day yesterday Wink

now lets get this shit to the fkn moon!!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
cawson

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:53:21 AM

Total CLSTR coins generated during pow: 36,610,000 CLSTR

Total CLSTR coins still 36,610,000 CLSTR.  or  18305000 clstr.
zwiggel

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:57:39 AM

when do u think this will b sold out?
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:13:25 AM

Total CLSTR coins generated during pow: 36,610,000 CLSTR

Total CLSTR coins still 36,610,000 CLSTR.  or  18305000 clstr.
with such a low reward it will take forever to get to either .
cawson

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:25:33 AM

when we get clstr coin??

24 oct 2014?
mlord1010

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:24:37 AM

Can we please get someone that knows what the hell they are talking about to review this idea?  

Recap: Intentionally creating parallel block chains for speed
          Then the blockchain will check with the multiple parallel blockchains before the next block to eliminate double spends.

In the case of a double spend, how does the blockchain know which parallel spend is the correct spend.
How does this create efficiency if the block chain has to check with the parallel chains before it can post?  It seems even more inefficient than bitcoin.

QUOTE:

It is important to note one important detail. While using ClusterCoin the wallet software will
still create addresses and send/receive payments as usual. However, your current balance will
be calculated within managed forks independently. This means that a single wallet may have
different account balance between different forks. This is mandatory to prevent fraud and any
possibility of double spending. We understand that users will often require to process
transactions between two GEO-clusters and transfer funds from one managed fork to another.

/QUOTE

This is my favorite part.  How in the hell do you know your balance in each ledger vs the other persons ledger who cares scam.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:29:38 AM

Give me three sound reasons why this coin should be selling higher than Xcloudcoin which had an ICO last week for the same price but with only 1.15 Million coins in total? Why would I pay more for one CLSTR (when comparing satoshi value to coin total) when I can get one Xcloud for 31,000 Satoshi?

What do you actually offer here that works right now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: