Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monbux's Lending Sevice - Get up to 2 BTC  (Read 27126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:32:48 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 06:16:19 PM by monbux

*Moved from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615298.0*
This is the actual thread, I wanted it to be self-moderated.

If you do not know what a valid collateral is, please read HERE

Loan with Collateral:

You must provide stable [altcoin] collateral worth 120 - 130% of the initial loan (depends on your trust).  If the asset is not stable in value, higher amounts will be needed.

Maximum time period: 6 months
Interest Rate: 0.5%/day*

*Of course, these terms are all negotiable.

Current fund: 2 BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:32:56 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 12:34:17 AM by monbux

I don't care what the loan purpose is, as long as it's legal Tongue  If you really don't trust me, feel free to request escrow.  you pay all fees.

Loans Supplied:
Successfully repaid      In Progress      Defaulted        Conditional  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitZCoin: Borrowed 0.4 BTC, Returned: 0.51 BTC.  Collateral: 1500 NRS.  Loan time: 3 days
tins: Borrowed 0.01 BTC, Returned: 0.0108 BTC.  Collateral: 14501 DOGE.  Loan time: 6 hours
sonysasankan: Borrowed 0.4 BTC, Returned: 0.42 BTC.  Collateral: 11000000 RDD.  Loan time: 5 days
moniz: Borrowed 0.30 BTC, Returned: 0.35 BTC.  Collateral: N/A  Loan time: 5 days
coinmaster222: Borrowed 0.02 BTC, Returned: 0.0215 BTC.  Collateral: 1.625 MN1, and 0.5 LTC.  Loan time: 7 days
yogg: Borrowed 0.95 BTC, Returned: 1.035 BTC.  Collateral: 15000 ZET, and 500 PPC. Loan time: 4 weeks
CLE_Maximus: Borrowed: 0.03 BTC, Returned: 0.04 BTC.  Collateral: 65000 DOGE, and 0.3 LTC. Loan time: 24 hours
jdany: Borrowed: 0.8 BTC, Returned: 0.84 BTC.  Collateral: AM1 (ASICMINER)x6.  Loan time: 5 days
jdany: Borrowed 0.3 BTC, Returned: 0.31 BTC.  Collateral: AM1 (ASICMINER)x3.  Loan time: 1 day
moniz: Borrowed 0.2 BTC, To be Returned: 0.25 BTC.  Collateral: N/A  Loan time: 3 days
Darth0ne: Borrowed 1 BTC, To be Returned: 1.17 BTC.  Collateral: 2600 CLOAK  Loan time: 18 days
Clint: Borrowed 0.02 BTC, To be Returned: 0.023 BTC.  Collateral: BCT account "Clint"  Loan time: 8 days
Marcoser123321: Borrowed 0.01 BTC, Returned: 0.011 BTC.  Collateral: BCT account "Marcoser123321"  Loan time: 10 hours
ndnhc: Borrowed 0.2 BTC, To be Returned: 0.2 BTC.  Collateral: N/A.  Loan time: 48 hours
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:54:08 PM

To Darth0ne:

By the way, the repayment address for the 1.17 BTC is: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn
Please pay there UNLESS I sign a message with that address telling you to pay to another address.
wealthy$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:15:55 PM

Collateral free loan can only come from a kind heart, i might get in touch with you when i get to your required status.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

Collateral free loan can only come from a kind heart, i might get in touch with you when i get to your required status.

Collateral free loans are very limited, though.  Just so you know.  I prefer loans backed up with valid collateral, even if they are interest free Smiley
Mining5911

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:19:01 AM

Hey man, I dont have any reputation, but I need it for a good reason. I could really use this so here it is. Dont mean to bug your or waste your time. I need about $100 in order to get a power supply and Rasberry Pi for my mining rig so that I can start mining, I can pay back in a week with a very good return on your money. The miner makes $120 a week so I can just set it to your wallet and it can mine away right when I get the stuff needed. The collateral I have is a domain name for my forum, it makes $50 a month with 430+ members and growing each day. It need to be a trusted member so I know I can get it back, its worth a lot more than $100, especially to me. Thats all the collateral I have at the moment and it means a lot to me. I received the miner today but like I said no power supply or rasberry pi so its a no go on finally getting it running. Contact me on Skype or on here if you want to talk more about the deal. The domain is easy to transfer and there is no way I can get it back unless you send it back.

seandaniel

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 06:36:28 AM

Can i loan 0.1 and payable for 24 hours with 8% interest?

if approved here's my address.

19DzmAHzmimHDXTcpvViPH2MzdK7v96gGB

if not still thank you.

Have a Nice Day.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 11:56:01 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:56:52 PM by mprep

if not still thank you.

Have a Nice Day.

Denied, no collateral, no loan, sorry :-/

Hey man, I dont have any reputation, but I need it for a good reason. I could really use this so here it is. Dont mean to bug your or waste your time. I need about $100 in order to get a power supply and Rasberry Pi for my mining rig so that I can start mining, I can pay back in a week with a very good return on your money. The miner makes $120 a week so I can just set it to your wallet and it can mine away right when I get the stuff needed. The collateral I have is a domain name for my forum, it makes $50 a month with 430+ members and growing each day. It need to be a trusted member so I know I can get it back, its worth a lot more than $100, especially to me. Thats all the collateral I have at the moment and it means a lot to me. I received the miner today but like I said no power supply or rasberry pi so its a no go on finally getting it running. Contact me on Skype or on here if you want to talk more about the deal. The domain is easy to transfer and there is no way I can get it back unless you send it back.

Newbie account and no collateral.  Also PMed me.  Denied.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:00:28 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:56:39 PM by mprep

if not still thank you.

Have a Nice Day.

Denied, no collateral, no loan, sorry :-/
I understand but i guess your title says wrong?
"With and WITHOUT collateral"

Thanks for the reply. Have a Good Day Monbux

What about i'll give this account as collateral and you will lend me 0.2btc and payable for 24 hours?
we can use escrow. surely i will re-pay because i have 0.4BTC payout in primedice.
let me know if its valid for you.

Thanks

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:31:03 AM

What about i'll give this account as collateral and you will lend me 0.2btc and payable for 24 hours?
we can use escrow. surely i will re-pay because i have 0.4BTC payout in primedice.

Thanks

Do not bother me if you don't have one of the following:

- a solid reputation Your rep is not solid IMO.
- a good reason wasn't given a reason, I presume buying more gift cards to resell?  Not a good reason IMO either, what if they don't sell within 24 hours (they won't)?
- *preferred if you traded with me in the past Never traded with you before.

I guess you didn't read the whole OP Roll Eyes

Primedice pays on the 17th (probably 19th or 20th when the payment actually comes) so how will you be able to pay in 24 hours? Huh
I do not need your account, I do not view it as a valid collateral.
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:47:16 AM

Thanks

- a good reason wasn't given a reason, I presume buying more gift cards to resell?  Not a good reason IMO either, what if they don't sell within 24 hours (they won't)?

Primedice pays on the 17th (probably 19th or 20th when the payment actually comes) so how will you be able to pay in 24 hours? Huh

I have existing buyer's waiting. it so happen that i don't have funds available and the giftcard that i am reselling was LEGIT (physical card). 24 hours? ofcourse i can re-pay it's my problem if i cant re-pay. yeah never traded with you before, and how can i if you will don't give me a chance?  and yes primedice is every 17th of the month, i am just saying it to show that i can surely pay, because if not my 0.4btc will be wasted.
and my reputation? if its for you it's not solid i understand, but i saw someone you gave loan and less than reputation than me Wink
but as you said i will not bother you again.

Thanks for the time.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:06:53 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:56:27 PM by mprep

Thanks

- a good reason wasn't given a reason, I presume buying more gift cards to resell?  Not a good reason IMO either, what if they don't sell within 24 hours (they won't)?

I have existing buyer's waiting. it so happen that i don't have funds available and the giftcard that i am reselling was LEGIT (physical card). 24 hours? ofcourse i can re-pay it's my problem if i cant re-pay. yeah never traded with you before, and how can i if you will don't give me a chance?  and yes primedice is every 17th of the month, i am just saying it to show that i can surely pay, because if not my 0.4btc will be wasted.
and my reputation? if its for you it's not solid i understand, but i saw someone you gave loan and less than reputation than me Wink
but as you said i will not bother you again.

Thanks for the time.

Re-read my rules for a non-collateral loan.  Thanks, denied, and don't bother me again until you have a valid collateral to provide.
Please tell me, WHO exactly did I give a loan to with less trust than you?  If it was like a bitcent or two, it's different. :-/

I have existing buyer's waiting. it so happen that i don't have funds available and the giftcard that i am reselling was LEGIT (physical card). 24 hours?

If this is a case, here is a suggestion for you and monbux:

If there are already buyers waiting to buy the card, then have the buyer first send payment for the gift cards directly to monbux. Then monbux use those funds to directly buy the GC's to send it to the buyer. Once everyone is happy, monbux will send you the btc difference (profit), minus 8% of 0.1 btc. If the 8% fee is larger than the total profit, then there's no point in asking for the loan anyways.

Assuming everything you say is true, this is essentially an escrowed transaction rather than a loan, but has the exact same outcome as the loan you're requesting. If you're lying about the purpose of the loan, or that you already have buyers waiting, then this obviously won't work.

If monbox does not decide to do this, then I'll be willing to do it this exact way I described. However this would be thread-jacking, so monbux, feel free to delete this post if it doesn't work out with you and seandaniel. Or I'll just delete it myself.

hahaha, that's free money right there, but I don't really want to do that.  You should go ahead with that haploid, that's actually a very smart idea (yet quite obvious, everyone would win!) Smiley

David186

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:45:52 AM

You have accept Solidtrustpay is collateral.
I want to loan 0.02btc max 5 days. Have 18STP collateral.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:50:31 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:56:15 PM by mprep

Bump.  Have a couple hundred dollars worth of BTC to lend. Smiley

dude why you go blow 1 btc in gambling when I been asking for a loan for 1 btc and you would had made .10 giving me this loan. 

That was from my own funds, I still have 1 BTC to lend others.  But you didn't provide a valid collateral :-/

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:15:48 PM

dude why you go blow 1 btc in gambling when I been asking for a loan for 1 btc and you would had made .10 giving me this loan. 

That was from my own funds, I still have 1 BTC to lend others.  But you didn't provide a valid collateral :-/

my trust rating is not good enough?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 11:44:31 PM

my trust rating is not good enough?

Let's just put it this way, would you trust me with a 10 BTC loan with my trust?
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:57:28 PM

Actually yes I would, and im not asking for 1000 dollars and over, but ya If I had 100 btc I would lend you 10 btc, you been very active in the community and had done successful trades, why blow your reputation for 10 btc?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 11:59:55 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:56:04 PM by mprep

Actually yes I would, and im not asking for 1000 dollars and over, but ya If I had 100 btc I would lend you 10 btc, you been very active in the community and had done successful trades, why blow your reputation for 10 btc?

You're nicer than me then Tongue
Sorry, but I can't give you the loan atm. :-/  Besides, I lost the 1 BTC, that's my excuse Tongue

Hello my friend Smiley

I'm just create a topic and looking a loan. If you can help, please.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762429.0

Hello,

anyone can trust me and lend 25usd in BTC ? Max one week and I send it back 30usd in BTC

I wanna soon as I can register 2 super domains until its free and sell it. Not looking big price, only 3x registered price and thats it. Most like it takes 72 hours.

Of course, in worst scenario, I will pay it from my income.

Have no collateral.

Looking fast, please PM me if you can help with it.

Thank you

Sorry, but no collateral, no loan.  Maybe we can work something out in PM, I could hold onto some domains for you.

xxxblackwaterxxx

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:19:13 AM

Looking for a small loan 0.03BTC until September 9, pay back with interest and also will include tip.
BTC Wallet: 1Ej8M53Usi4L1kMn1q6TAFLw4zqnJiCSAE

Thanks in advance.

I am not a scammer willing to be verified, or collateral
oscarftw

Activity: 573

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:54:53 AM

What is the highest amount that you are willing to loan without collateral?
Serculius

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:09:25 AM

I only need a loan of about 0.02 BTC and I have a form of collateral if sold KHS guess .03 BTC prices
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:08:36 AM

What is the highest amount that you are willing to loan without collateral?

To you?  I wouldn't loan anything more than 0.001 BTC Roll Eyes
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:46:27 AM

I have 10K Stellar and my bitcointalk account as collateral how much can you give for this?

Loan Amount: [0.10 - 0.12 BTC]
Reason for Taking out a Loan: I need some BTC to trade with altcoins. Currently I have dogecoin, CAPTcoin, stellar and Hyperstake and I'm trading them for BTC and since their value is low at the moment I think it's not wise to sell them and it's the best time to invest.
Amount to be repaid: 1%/day
Repayment Date: 10 days
Type of Collateral: 10K Stellar + my bitcointalk account
Bitcoin Address: 12HpjdmBH5vUDfCwRZK7GKBsLQmnr5UVqw
kishan889

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:12:15 AM

Loan Amount : 0.05BTC

Loan Length : 10 days

Amount to be Returned : 0.058BTC

Collateral : No

Reason : I want to start trading at https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/shareholders.html

My BTC address : 13MBxN5pWVVRuBRtuUuh79XYewBLTm4Ut1

If you can believe.. you can offer me a loan because I have valid reason to take Loan
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:23:36 PM

Loan Amount : 0.35 BTC
Interest: Free interest Cheesy
Time : 1 Month
Collateral : 37 LTC
Address: 1CfQWXdWy2HK24Zey5Y7GqPJPrbkDte95D

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 03:57:12 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:55:44 PM by mprep

Loan Amount : 0.35 BTC
Interest: Free interest Cheesy
Time : 1 Month
Collateral : 37 LTC
Address: 1CfQWXdWy2HK24Zey5Y7GqPJPrbkDte95D

It's 1 month and I don't see a good cause here, I can do this loan, but I'm not so sure about the interest rates Tongue

Bump.  I'm reopening this, same rules apply... Interested users contact me.

Dzus1k

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:58:22 PM

Im intrested of .40 btc on dice casino. My topic is already here you can check full request https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907184.0 . Also can accept 3% daily.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 11:06:33 PM

bump
moreia

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:54:16 PM

I want a .5 loan. I can offer 15% interest. I can repay in 5 days. My btt acct is my collateral.
Please lend to 1redsY74u97ECVVKx7Gz9QWJWECUuzsrj
Quore me if I am excepted
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:16:19 PM

I would be interested in possibly taking out a loan to start getting a trust rating going for my BCT account but I need someone to tell me how to find a third party trusted escrow? I have never asked for a loan because of this reason.  If someone could tell me how to find a third party trusted escrow for the collateral and exactly how a borrow like that would work then I might actually be interested in asking for a loan lol Thanks for your time Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 01:03:30 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:55:30 PM by mprep

I want a .5 loan. I can offer 15% interest. I can repay in 5 days. My btt acct is my collateral.
Please lend to 1redsY74u97ECVVKx7Gz9QWJWECUuzsrj
Quore me if I am excepted

lol

I would be interested in possibly taking out a loan to start getting a trust rating going for my BCT account but I need someone to tell me how to find a third party trusted escrow? I have never asked for a loan because of this reason.  If someone could tell me how to find a third party trusted escrow for the collateral and exactly how a borrow like that would work then I might actually be interested in asking for a loan lol Thanks for your time Smiley

I've PMed you Smiley

Bump!

EM051

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:15:27 AM

Hi there i hv 20.1 GHS on eobot 8.1 GHS for 1 Years , 1.7 lifetime  , 10.3 Ghs for 5 Years

How much i got a loan for it?

Thanks
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 11:25:35 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:55:17 PM by mprep

Hi there i hv 20.1 GHS on eobot 8.1 GHS for 1 Years , 1.7 lifetime  , 10.3 Ghs for 5 Years

How much i got a loan for it?

Thanks
Never heard of this bitcoin cloud mining site before... Is there an option to easily liquidate the hashing power? Roll Eyes

bump

Clint

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:17:11 AM

Amount : 0.02
Period : on or before Jan14
Interest : 15%
Collateral: BTC account if you will accept
BTC : 17nS4gHbe8ydxUrfUq4ZfREd2CxoPQTzmS
Question : im short in buying something  :/

thanks.. pm me  if accepted!

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 02:33:55 AM

Period : on or before Jan14
BTC : 17nS4gHbe8ydxUrfUq4ZfREd2CxoPQTzmS
Question : im short in buying something  :/

thanks.. pm me  if accepted!
Approved.  This user and I are currently discussing terms and he/she will provide his/her account as collateral until the loan has been repaid.
Clint

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:48:55 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

This account, "clint" is currently being held my monbux as collateral for a 0.02 BTC loan. 

The terms:
Period : on or before Jan14 (2% extra interest per day late, up to an additional 7 days late)
BTC address : 17nS4gHbe8ydxUrfUq4ZfREd2CxoPQTzmS

0.02 BTC sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/3b5564bfe517f2b0c7c8b681e27b9d39bd962184191a3bb2957db1a626279b16
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.1
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUrJ6NAAoJEAc+fowFxS8MyPIH/1hJPwFmrFI8FXNmJgXIWb63
55aZdZid7ExyTg7VKs9D3YlGniwsYXMlZfGEetX0Z1+KXHoS+5adfkvzYtMixuG7
REPGWIQKl61eGeQhUNrOWAjB7HOXQ5haOO6eftCP8vBzEtjFMRTxc/RuFJaiphUp
aVzhE/x78LAWtgTU7q9RkfzYjxl0a0r+C5s+b/zrTOpsWRN1ALO9JYy6xrQlXqo/
MmTBH4Ypt7HoLu9O6S/055G1mdaZG4aup7m4xEc6jPd9SnsBrPRP94cps76eEmAt
zr0Jha6CbhDN01sMhULaejGpPVv409eqKJ78wTz9SP+ZRDTNdBBuDnslxEMqje8=
=Kxu4
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:52:15 AM

The terms:
Amount : 0.5
Period :1 WEEK
Interest : 10%
BTC address : 1QEmgSL1qxGqvDicnnqKy6ng5e99bDnctq
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 02:54:03 AM

The terms:
Amount : 0.5
Period :1 WEEK
BTC address : 1QEmgSL1qxGqvDicnnqKy6ng5e99bDnctq
Hello onewiseguy, do you have any collateral to offer?
Thanks
monbux
onewiseguy

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:56:57 AM

at the moment I do not have any collateral  Undecided.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 03:01:19 AM

at the moment I do not have any collateral  Undecided.
Sorry then, I can't do this :-/  Too risky.  If you happen to have a valid collateral anytime soon, feel free to reapply! Smiley
Marcoser123321

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:27:09 AM

This account, "Marcoser123321" is currently being held my monbux as collateral for a 0.01 BTC loan. 

The terms:
Amount : 0.01
Period : Within 10 hours
Interest : 10% + 10% every late day up to 7 days
Collateral: Bitcointalk.org account "Marcoser123321"
BTC address : 1C9m2EVfUvATrwMvUVZ9sSt4jBNxakx61s

0.01 BTC sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/8a041839c87fe63bc48a54ac9ff42b7b133ee9bff23225825474b452d80a5ce4
Please repay to: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.1

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUrdzGAAoJEAc+fowFxS8M0F0H/2e4Rc8+aZtn4jbmCHVysvcJ
dQNubAf2vh3Nc+hxeGCALgK4BO/rjUkEu7Yv7uK5lFiLdeVRU+jWcrFg+SiPZ728
ogTmefDXiUPrSvTHMTSw2nlzxybGYH+9mp2A0CVo6tidxDqgZUvZM0B+cWPGeGfH
UVDYY55Doc6o9RHA7VwttOfqUDb94miquisLJ7/eeBa6sfE7qsDTvGAWCVc02qkv
1YCgylHloLDlUFJm5YmGjNiZMwMxQNVvggz/d9h3lwGNLO9MSqcNm8VDqhURtyWC
pnt+OhoSB3RXQr4HBrwdnCGafYOPrrb/Cz2T+uskRarVoCYE8zrs9F5touGcK2c=
=2i8q

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 01:40:35 AM

Current fund has been raised to 1 BTC.
Towdriver91

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:49:25 AM

Loan Amount : 0.2 BTC
Interest: 1% per day
Time : 7 days (Early repayment is possible)
Collateral : $100 iTunes Canada Gift Card
Address: 18d6oEJRy45VtxWFpRsBgLdV5azAyHXYX1

SpreadBit

Activity: 154

SatoshiBet.com ✯ Bitcoin Casino Games

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:04:09 PM

Loan Amount: 0.05 BTC
Time Period: 7 Days
Reason: I need to purchase a product key via Bitcoins and i will be refunding your 0.05BTC for sure in 7 days.
Collateral: If you need, My Account. But i won't be running off with your coins at all!

Regards,
SB.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ SATOSHIBTCET 100% Provably Fair Bitcoin Video Poker & Casino Games » In-Game Faucet ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 09:47:04 PM

Loan Amount : 0.2 BTC
Interest: 1% per day
Time : 7 days (Early repayment is possible)
Collateral : $100 iTunes Canada Gift Card
Address: 18d6oEJRy45VtxWFpRsBgLdV5azAyHXYX1

Denied
Loan Amount: 0.05 BTC
Time Period: 7 Days
Reason: I need to purchase a product key via Bitcoins and i will be refunding your 0.05BTC for sure in 7 days.
Collateral: If you need, My Account. But i won't be running off with your coins at all!

Regards,
SB.

Denied
duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:51:19 PM

0.01 loan  reason  I dont have one but have clams as collateral;
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:07:13 AM

Loan amount required: 0.02 but min. 0.01 btc
Term length: Before 4 Days
Interest: Will pay 10% interest
Collateral- None but if still my member account
Addy- 1BtBqWDJ28o1pWYiqtX1oUcBKpU1d86XSC

I really need this loan  Undecided
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:55:09 PM

What is the max amount I can get without collateral? (I don't need more than 1BTC)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 03:34:55 AM

I didn't saw you were giving out loans. Good luck! Smiley

Please move the old thread to 'Archival'. I think it fits there. Smiley

~~MZ~~

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 11:46:38 PM

Bump! Still have 1 BTC available and ready to lend, with valid collateral of course. Smiley
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:15:47 AM

Bump! Still have 1 BTC available and ready to lend, with valid collateral of course. Smiley

Can you lend me 0.2BTC
Reason : Withdrawal from site not getting processed.
Address: 1At8KjNtUyAhWdUuNrZyUsCVQCFqcuY68m

Period : 48 hours max or withdrawal processed whichever is earlier.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 02:05:46 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:54:58 PM by mprep

Can you lend me 0.2BTC

Do you have any collateral?  If worse comes to worse, are you willing to allow the escrow of your signature campaign to release the funds directly to me as repayment?

Cheers,
Monbux

Can you lend me 0.2BTC

0.2 BTC Sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/929c3ce311abf77f88bacdf05af3e1d3c2e11a07398c6dc0f4620a2a37b9f72f

Conditions as discussed in PM and posted on thread. 

Please repay 0.22 BTC by Tuesday, March 10 2015 (EST).

Cheers,
monbux

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:55:43 PM

Can you lend me 0.2BTC

0.2 BTC Sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/929c3ce311abf77f88bacdf05af3e1d3c2e11a07398c6dc0f4620a2a37b9f72f

Conditions as discussed in PM and posted on thread.  

Please repay 0.22 BTC by Tuesday, March 10 2015 (EST).

Cheers,
monbux
Receipt confirmed. Smiley
Clint

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:01:29 PM

This is monbux here.  User Clint has defaulted on his/her 0.02 BTC loan, when this account was held in collateral by me.  He was not responsive and thus this account is now under my ownership.
This account will be passed on to a friend (he's way too lazy to post his way up).  Just wanted to be honest about this whole thing.
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.8

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJU/GREAAoJEAc+fowFxS8M0PMIAKskkPSfuqSSWHwiRW0gs+xq
MzVZAiLPDcFxfzgZGrXx4IVPXCyaJlfbh/CZU/VJy8XcXni6/SytSyIv27AL1LuJ
rpHcw2dMMkQ2SIMHpQG2GCszVTEs3Y1v/6z5Fkzegy9ZL54oegwLxMY02g6ehKvI
PPNB64MLGxQNNayGli+4nvJMa9+KIKt0nprhIlNpYY3JGZbvzUhj1jY2Cnp/gBLh
Ap5wW9feGh5Z4/PIPWes3ISB59ZUY/NK5nYeraunlSvwl0YA6xL7FwZe5jNZXLoi
AVjNA+98xnAuxrZ1IdhR6inEJAuMfXxHMLQ0G0CpNaCOQEQK+CKbvZrV9Nh84xs=
=YaaE

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 03:05:27 PM

This is monbux here.  User Clint has defaulted on his/her 0.02 BTC loan, when this account was held in collateral by me.  He was not responsive and thus this account is now under my ownership.
This account will be passed on to a friend (he's way too lazy to post his way up).  Just wanted to be honest about this whole thing.
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.8

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJU/GREAAoJEAc+fowFxS8M0PMIAKskkPSfuqSSWHwiRW0gs+xq
MzVZAiLPDcFxfzgZGrXx4IVPXCyaJlfbh/CZU/VJy8XcXni6/SytSyIv27AL1LuJ
rpHcw2dMMkQ2SIMHpQG2GCszVTEs3Y1v/6z5Fkzegy9ZL54oegwLxMY02g6ehKvI
PPNB64MLGxQNNayGli+4nvJMa9+KIKt0nprhIlNpYY3JGZbvzUhj1jY2Cnp/gBLh
Ap5wW9feGh5Z4/PIPWes3ISB59ZUY/NK5nYeraunlSvwl0YA6xL7FwZe5jNZXLoi
AVjNA+98xnAuxrZ1IdhR6inEJAuMfXxHMLQ0G0CpNaCOQEQK+CKbvZrV9Nh84xs=
=YaaE

Confirmed.  This account will be used by me for the next few days, then passed onto a friend.
bachel

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:09:25 AM

HI

I would need a 0.5 Btc loan for 30 Days

as Collateral I have a 200ghs genesis mining account

If approved pls hit me a Pm so I can change the genesis account to your data first

Thanks

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 01:37:01 AM

HI

If approved pls hit me a Pm so I can change the genesis account to your data first

Thanks
Hello, that collateral does not seen much for a 0.5 BTC loan... Can they be easily liquidated?
bachel

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:43:52 AM

HI

Thanks
Hello, that collateral does not seen much for a 0.5 BTC loan... Can they be easily liquidated?

No but its a Liftime Contract that pays out every day so in the case I would fault the loan you definitely make your coins back to purchase 200ghs right now it would cost a rough 0.4 since the price drop so I am sorry for requesting the loan I didn't check this before
If you still want to make a deal for less pls hit me a pm than I can also explain you what the loan is for

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:21:10 AM

I have not yet received the withdrawal. There is a part of T&C (kind of hidden) that states if it does not meet certain conditions, 20% will be deducted! I have contacted support and they said they will look into this today.

However, I have received funds from other sources, and I am able to pay back the loan.

What is the address to send it to?
Muhammed Zakir

Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 11:05:29 AM

You forgot to add my name! Tongue

@ndnhc: He usually give the address when he lends. Didn't he give you?

-MZ

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:56:50 AM

-MZ

Nope he didn't. I checked again.

I will just wait him to come back online and reply instead of risking and sending it back from where the deposit came from.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:33:11 PM

-MZ

I will just wait him to come back online and reply instead of risking and sending it back from where the deposit came from.
Sorry bout this, I forgot!
Its always to my personal address: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn

Thanks!
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:13:53 PM

-MZ

Thanks!

Updating that I also got the withdrawal through.

https://blockchain.info/tx/dacae37d2ca5f432d16e71bb4b5334a30eb8af1fba516c3f06747cc19924faa6
Sent 0.2 instead of 0.22, lol. Other tx coming soon.. Wink

Edit: https://blockchain.info/tx/6e816b3a4efb9af10ffe94564e2c583085185dbf154a4168fca537dc650d48fe
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 05:14:24 PM

-MZ

Thanks!

Updating that I also got the withdrawal through.

https://blockchain.info/tx/dacae37d2ca5f432d16e71bb4b5334a30eb8af1fba516c3f06747cc19924faa6
Sent 0.2 instead of 0.22, lol. Other tx coming soon.. Wink

Edit: https://blockchain.info/tx/6e816b3a4efb9af10ffe94564e2c583085185dbf154a4168fca537dc650d48fe

Confirmed.  Thanks for making this successful. Smiley  I'll leave you trust now.
TrillMyWatch

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:29:51 PM

Lookin for a loan of .5btc
I am only a JR Member , I know , but if you take a chance you wont be disappointed.
_I have a good standing account on btcjam , and a website for considered collateral_
I need it for 11 days. % or MU on your terms.

Let me know , thanks

Facebook.com/matthew.heinrich98
Skype @ TrillMyWatch
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 12:34:00 AM

Lookin for a loan of .5btc
I am only a JR Member , I know , but if you take a chance you wont be disappointed.
_I have a good standing account on btcjam , and a website for considered collateral_
I need it for 11 days. % or MU on your terms.

Let me know , thanks

Facebook.com/matthew.heinrich98
Skype @ TrillMyWatch
Sorry, denied.  Still offering to loans to non-lairs!
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:46:50 AM

I am looking for a small non-collateral loan.
0.01 @ 5%? Loan duration 48 hours.
Does this sound fair?
My address is: 16Pjq6vd4qMYNpGL1Wcdea8qm3bKnx4d9y
Reason: Slightly short on a payment.
jemsmuhamad

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:00:47 AM

i want to lend 0.01 btc
no collateral just if you deign
repayment 3days or less
Adress : 1GuEYWGQvmzFv29KUNjuVR2V5SY7DjpRwz

Thanks
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:16:46 PM

I am looking for a small non-collateral loan.
0.01 @ 5%? Loan duration 48 hours.
Does this sound fair?
My address is: 16Pjq6vd4qMYNpGL1Wcdea8qm3bKnx4d9y
Reason: Slightly short on a payment.
Hello Monetizer, do you still need this loan?  I can do it.

i want to lend 0.01 btc
no collateral just if you deign
repayment 3days or less
Adress : 1GuEYWGQvmzFv29KUNjuVR2V5SY7DjpRwz

Thanks

Denied, sorry.  Newbie with no collateral.
HNCommunity

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:17:27 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 01:00:09 AM by HNCommunity

Loan Amount : BTC0.2
Repay Loan : BTC0.23
Term length : 10 Day
Bitcoin address : 1SHNxgTzT67YKC2y5yN9c2P6JenUTBJER

Collateral : CLOUDMINR.io mining account 250GH/s or BitcoinTalk account
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 01:56:14 PM

lol, denied, not a valid collateral and the risk amount is far too great.
HNCommunity

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:04:27 PM

lol, denied, not a valid collateral and the risk amount is far too great.

OK, thank's for reply
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 06:40:05 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:54:37 PM by mprep

Bump. Still have 1 BTC ready to lend!
Still have 1 + BTC ready on hand and ready to lend

Bump. Still have 1 BTC ready to lend!
Still have 1 + BTC ready on hand and ready to lend

danielca9

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:11:26 PM

Loan of 0.15
Collertal steam account 8 games and orgi. Account 3 games
Repayment of 0.25 In 2 Day + a 0.09 tip
Thanks for your time

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
.          █▄█ █ █▄ ■■ ◢◤◥◣      USD  EUR  GBP  LTC  BTC
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 09:52:41 PM

Loan of 0.15
Collertal steam account 8 games and orgi. Account 3 games
Repayment of 0.25 In 2 Day + a 0.09 tip
Thanks for your time
Denied.  Not a valid collateral.  Still have 1 + BTC available for lending.
jackringer

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:03:42 PM

What do you mean with this without collateral? (Offering [INTEREST FREE] Microloans WITH AND WITHOUT COLLATERAL)

Denied.  Not a valid collateral  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

need 0.1 btc

no collateral.

repay:0.12

Lenght:13 days
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:45:46 AM

loan amount: 0.02
collateral:my btt account
repaid in 2 weeks
reason:trading.
CryptoGelus

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:35:48 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 02:03:40 PM by CryptoGelus

loan amount: 0.05
loan purpose: software key via online shop
repayment time: negotiable
Interest: negotiable
collateral: I can do a eft (electronic funds transfer to your bank account in the same ammount)

my btc address: 13YM71rYQMpmSnhHCJVtUB9RmucKW5vY8D

Thanks!
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 10:56:47 PM

loan amount: 0.06
loan purpose: mining
collateral: godaddy account with 3 domains or without collateral

my btc address: 1JUGNonNct8M4ysaT9DDmvzWz1971kHfov
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:48:51 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:54:21 PM by mprep

Yes, I am a newbie  Sad
I'd just like to get some reputation (trust) here. Can I borrow the minimum without fees (0.01) BTC, and pay you back 0.011 as soon as I can (so less than 24 hours)?
Address: 1AN8ptynS5LBgMtnCuGcnEL6oYXW8hbjuS
Collateral: not sure if you want it, but my blockchain account. However, there is no waiting. As soon as I get on, it will be repaid!
Thanks. Just trust building Smiley

EDIT: Why are people giving me a bad reputation? There's no point. Stop giving people bad trust for the sake of it, QuickSeller.

Denied.  I don't support reputation loans.

loan amount: 0.02
collateral:my btt account
repaid in 2 weeks
reason:trading.

Approved.  PM me if you still need this!

loan amount: 0.05
loan purpose: software key via online shop
collateral: I can do a eft (electronic funds transfer to your bank account in the same ammount)

my btc address: 13YM71rYQMpmSnhHCJVtUB9RmucKW5vY8D

Thanks!
Denied.

loan amount: 0.06
loan purpose: mining
collateral: godaddy account with 3 domains or without collateral

my btc address: 1JUGNonNct8M4ysaT9DDmvzWz1971kHfov
Depends on your domain names, please Pm me so we can discuss further.

Loan amount: 0.06
Reason: Personal
repayment time: 10-04-2015
Interest: %7
collateral: Godaddy domain account with 2 domains. One domain active sites and one domain non-active or Without collateral

1LHH5KHoCpEHHKB9jWZD32RU2qbJDBi19h

Depends on the domain names.  Please PM me them so we can discuss further.

leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:41:12 AM

amount: min 0.1 mBTC till 5 BTC
A valid collateral must also be provided: can give 4 euro neteller balance as collateral (send it to an eu escrow)
 or for larger amounts i can do a sepa bank transfer to an eu escrow
Maximum time period: to be discussed* : up to you, can pay back anytime but min. half a day, max a month

Interest Rate: None (or max. 0.05% / day)
----------------------
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:53:28 PM

amount: min 0.1 mBTC till 5 BTC
A valid collateral must also be provided: can give 4 euro neteller balance as collateral (send it to an eu escrow)
 or for larger amounts i can do a sepa bank transfer to an eu escrow
Maximum time period: to be discussed* : up to you, can pay back anytime but min. half a day, max a month

Interest Rate: None (or max. 0.05% / day)
----------------------
Denied.  I don't do gambling/reputation loans.  I would fund gambling loans if you can provide a valid collateral, preferably altcoins or digital shares.  No bank transfers.
dznuts85

Activity: 140

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:43:13 AM

Ok, I'm back Cheesy
I have some Dash (DRK)
Can I have a loan of 0.14, but I will provide my dash as collateral. Not a rep loan, a simple mining loan. I will repay it in 20 days at the most. My BTC address is: 1TGWWDdKPWXxHt4NsBraiPeLfunCxmyNF
Let me know your Dash address. Thanks for reading.

you may want to post how much DRK you have so the lender can know if this is atleast 120% of the amount worth you are asking Tongue

btcfinans

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:32:43 PM

Username: btcfinans
Amount: 0.015 BTC
Interest: %30
Collateral: BitcoinTalk Account
Repayment Date: 15/04/205
BTC Address:13qS8AYSwFkERgaymJn5xDELmzeudUbBrH

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:51:19 PM

Username: btcfinans
Amount: 0.015 BTC
Interest: %30
Repayment Date: 15/04/205
BTC Address:13qS8AYSwFkERgaymJn5xDELmzeudUbBrH
Sorry guys, for my inactivity.  I can still do this loan if you need it.  I still have over 1 BTC to lend to anyone with a valid collateral.
EvenMatt

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:01:45 AM

Loan request: 0.03btc
Amount of repayment: 0.04btc
Length of term: 23 days (June 5, 2015)
collateral: my account here
My address: 1MvePztcczRnLZcxVUiNmPLawyuv7grx69

Thank you

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 01:27:52 AM

Loan request: 0.03btc
Amount of repayment: 0.04btc
Length of term: 23 days (June 5, 2015)
collateral: my account here
My address: 1MvePztcczRnLZcxVUiNmPLawyuv7grx69

Thank you
Hello, do you have any other collateral?  Sorry, but a Jr. member account is not worth 0.04 BTC to me, or even 0.03 BTC.
EvenMatt

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:32:03 AM

Ok, I understand. Would it be worth 0.02? I really don't have anything else that I could provide as collateral.

skmall29

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:39:16 AM

Ok, I understand. Would it be worth 0.02? I really don't have anything else that I could provide as collateral.

I can give you .01 for your account As collateral. Escrow is a must. Pm me if interested
EvenMatt

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:49:40 AM

Since I am applying here I will wait for monbux's reply.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 10:54:38 AM

i.e. Give me as much as you can, and I am outta here.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:00:40 PM

Hey need .1 btc until I get my bank deposits.

Max of 7 days, will pay back 0.115.

Account as collateral.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:08:17 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 11:34:15 PM by monbux

No thank you.  You can go for the 0.01 BTC offer.  

Account as collateral.

Do you have any other valid collateral?  I can give you 0.04 BTC for the account if you sign a valid message.

Cheers
Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:54:33 PM

Account as collateral.

Do you have any other valid collateral?  I can give you 0.04 BTC for the account if you sign a valid message.

Cheers

I don't unfortunately. The amount I need is that. Thanks anyways!

EvenMatt

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:44:47 AM

No thank you.  You can go for the 0.01 BTC offer. 

Account as collateral.

Do you have any other valid collateral?  I can give you 0.04 BTC for the account if you sign a valid message.

Cheers

Loan no more needed. Thanks for your interest though.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 07:21:09 PM

No thank you.  You can go for the 0.01 BTC offer. 

Account as collateral.

Do you have any other valid collateral?  I can give you 0.04 BTC for the account if you sign a valid message.

Cheers

Loan no more needed. Thanks for your interest though.
No problem.  Still online and offering loans up to 2 BTC.
omegaflare

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:15:26 AM

Requesting 0.5BTC in loans and planning to repay right back on June 3rd.

- <edited> I have a steam account with tons of games worth more than 0.5BTC
- My trust seems to be okay?

Let me know.

Thanks.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 12:53:13 AM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Denied.  Steam account is not a valid collateral as for you can claim it back easily.  Do you have any altcoins or shares to offer as collateral?
itsrainingdicks

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:57:37 AM

hi I would like to borrow .02 .
I would like to use my local bitcoins account For collateral. . Can give potential lender access to see just how often I use it so it would be absolutely retarded for me to take of with the .02 to lose access to my account. I will pay 10% daily interest up to 5 days as I may pay back earlier. My local account is over a year old 30+ trades 100 percent feedback.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 01:58:24 PM

hi I would like to borrow .02 .
I would like to use my local bitcoins account For collateral. . Can give potential lender access to see just how often I use it so it would be absolutely retarded for me to take of with the .02 to lose access to my account. I will pay 10% daily interest up to 5 days as I may pay back earlier. My local account is over a year old 30+ trades 100 percent feedback.

Denied, that is not a valid collateral for me.  If you were to default, I doubt I would be able to sell that account anyways.
omegaflare

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:43:03 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Denied.  Steam account is not a valid collateral as for you can claim it back easily.  Do you have any altcoins or shares to offer as collateral?

I have 100 SDC (shadowcoin). That's around 11 USD. Let me know. I just need 0.5BTC

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 02:46:31 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Denied.  Steam account is not a valid collateral as for you can claim it back easily.  Do you have any altcoins or shares to offer as collateral?

I have 100 SDC (shadowcoin). That's around 11 USD. Let me know. I just need 0.5BTC
11USD worth altcoin is not a valid collateral for 0.5BTC loan
collateral value must be atleast 120% of the requested loan.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 02:48:48 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Denied.  Steam account is not a valid collateral as for you can claim it back easily.  Do you have any altcoins or shares to offer as collateral?

I'm sorry, but .. Would you give me $1000 USD in cash if I offered you $10 on PayPal?
omegaflare

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:17:43 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

I'm sorry, but .. Would you give me $1000 USD in cash if I offered you $10 on PayPal?

Yes. If you paid on time I don't have any issues with that. It's all about RISK. You cannot be a successful lender without compromising risk. I would lend anyone 1k worth of bitcoins if they have good reputation on the forum (such as good previous trades, feedbacks, and etc), then I would trade with that person with confidence. Would I trade with that person who has negative feedback? No. I wouldn't - is that simple!

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 04:58:35 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Yes. If you paid on time I don't have any issues with that. It's all about RISK. You cannot be a successful lender without compromising risk. I would lend anyone 1k worth of bitcoins if they have good reputation on the forum (such as good previous trades, feedbacks, and etc), then I would trade with that person with confidence. Would I trade with that person who has negative feedback? No. I wouldn't - is that simple!
Please refer back to my OP.  You are applying for the first type of loan I offer:

Loan with Collateral:
This will be the "default" type of loan I shall be giving.  You must provide stable [altcoin] collateral worth 110% - 120% of the initial loan (depends on your trust).  If the asset is not stable in value, higher amounts will be needed.

Maximum time period: 1 months*
Interest Rate: 1%/day*

omegaflare

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:09:23 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Please refer back to my OP.  You are applying for the first type of loan I offer:

Loan with Collateral:
This will be the "default" type of loan I shall be giving.  You must provide stable [altcoin] collateral worth 110% - 120% of the initial loan (depends on your trust).  If the asset is not stable in value, higher amounts will be needed.

That's fine. I will purchase 1BTC worth of SDC as a form of collateral in the near future so it would be easier for me to get a loan here.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 04:22:15 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Loan with Collateral:

That's fine. I will purchase 1BTC worth of SDC as a form of collateral in the near future so it would be easier for me to get a loan here.
No problem!  Come back once you have a valid collateral and I can provide you with a loan. Smiley
NoKittyKitty

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:30:14 PM

Hi I'm looking for. . 04 to pay back .05 Friday using this account as collateral
I would like to use it to do some affiliate 14skLBU9dDM823fsySKd8yFEzWkoEPjfPg
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 09:44:27 PM

Hi I'm looking for. . 04 to pay back .05 Friday using this account as collateral
I'm sorry, but your account isn't worth 0.05 BTC, or even 0.04 BTC.  I can give you a loan for 0.01 BTC, 0.015 BTC to be paid back this Friday.
NoKittyKitty

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:57:03 PM

I'm sorry, but your account isn't worth 0.05 BTC, or even 0.04 BTC.  I can give you a loan for 0.01 BTC, 0.015 BTC to be paid back this Friday.

I can offer up my very established local bitcoin account as well if you can do .03
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 10:17:34 PM

I can offer up my very established local bitcoin account as well if you can do .03
No thanks, I'm not interested in holding localbitcoin accounts.  Do you have any altcoins or online shares to offer as collateral?
NoKittyKitty

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:29:06 PM

I have another junior member account with 39 activity I can also offer for .02 if you can if not I'll accept the . 01 till.Friday if you look in my trust I have one paid back loan already
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 10:39:39 PM

I have another junior member account with 39 activity I can also offer for .02 if you can if not I'll accept the . 01 till.Friday if you look in my trust I have one paid back loan already
I can do 0.02 for both the accounts, how much interest are you willing to offer?  let's discuss the rest in PM.
NoKittyKitty

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:13:52 AM

I've sent you all account info but no rrploes
nokittykitty69

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:18:29 PM

need repayment addy
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:29:52 PM

need repayment addy

Please send the payment plus interest to: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn

Send me the TXid.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:33:38 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 10:46:32 PM by yvesp110

I would require a .2BTC loan for not more then 7 days will repay even faster when my Adsense kicks in I need for personal reason I could tell u why in pm not in public but will repay.

I gett Adsense and also do data entry from paidbooks.com so in pm i could furnish my email so yu can check with them in pm i can give u the e-mail for paidbooks
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 11:12:11 PM

I would require a .2BTC loan for not more then 7 days will repay even faster when my Adsense kicks in I need for personal reason I could tell u why in pm not in public but will repay.

I gett Adsense and also do data entry for paid bitcoins so in pm i could furnish my email so yu can check with them

15% interest for 7 days i repay faster then that once adsense send in

my btc  38Q6z3dpsvxqCQE34CM9mMddMgZ4uGKUnY

Tks in advance
Sorry man, no collateral, no loan.  I don't do loans without collateral unless you are very trustworthy, sorry once again!
yvesp110

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:19:39 PM

I gett Adsense and also do data entry for paid bitcoins so in pm i could furnish my email so yu can check with them

my btc  38Q6z3dpsvxqCQE34CM9mMddMgZ4uGKUnY

Tks in advance
Sorry man, no collateral, no loan.  I don't do loans without collateral unless you are very trustworthy, sorry once again!

No problem no way to get trusworthy if no one wants to give u a chance plus pls change ur loan to only with collateral so none like me ask for one but tks for ur offered service

but just letting u know all info i gave u in cnd u have a way to get repaid but is on no worry tks anyway  give some to scmmers not real honnest people i dont blame u
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 12:48:52 AM

Tks in advance
Sorry man, no collateral, no loan.  I don't do loans without collateral unless you are very trustworthy, sorry once again!

No problem no way to get trusworthy if no one wants to give u a chance plus pls change ur loan to only with collateral so none like me ask for one but tks for ur offered service

but just letting u know all info i gave u in cnd u have a way to get repaid but is on no worry tks anyway  give some to scmmers not real honnest people i dont blame u

Please read my original post:

- a solid reputation
- a good reason
- *preferred if you traded with me in the past

I'm sorry but I do not believe that you fit in any of these categories... And I'd prefer if someone were to ask for a non collateral loan, that they meet all 3 requirements.
yvesp110

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:07:36 AM

Tks in advance

but just letting u know all info i gave u in cnd u have a way to get repaid but is on no worry tks anyway  give some to scmmers not real honnest people i dont blame u

Please read my original post:

- a solid reputation
- a good reason
- *preferred if you traded with me in the past

I'm sorry but I do not believe that you fit in any of these categories... And I'd prefer if someone were to ask for a non collateral loan, that they meet all 3 requirements.

no prob would have done the 3% or 4% per day but I got it from a respectable person out of this site he will get repaid fast you still offer a good service I honour u for that

but u ask 1 requirement in orinal post but hey is ur post ur the one doing the loaning so respect ur descision
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:16:58 AM

Why you give out interest free loan, if somebody doesnt pay it back, how do you recover the money.

The whole point of the interest is to cover the risk & losses that arises from giving out money to strangers  Huh

If you dont want to make profit, then just set an interest based on the risk solely, and every profit above that you make just give it to charity  Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 06:10:10 PM

Why you give out interest free loan, if somebody doesnt pay it back, how do you recover the money.

The whole point of the interest is to cover the risk & losses that arises from giving out money to strangers  Huh

If you dont want to make profit, then just set an interest based on the risk solely, and every profit above that you make just give it to charity  Smiley
I'm offering interest free loans if they have a valid collateral to provide.  I would only loan for a good reason.  Of course, I would like to make profit, but sometimes you just gotta lend a hand. Smiley
Scamc0p

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:27:17 PM

I'm offering interest free loans if they have a valid collateral to provide.  I would only loan for a good reason.  Of course, I would like to make profit, but sometimes you just gotta lend a hand. Smiley
Could you lend me a hand  Undecided
Looking for 0.04 to pay back 0.05 Sunday using this account as collateral
I would like to use it to do some affiliate 1BTDJg5qfsrhnZeTWyKevrztNY5nU42Tup
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 08:08:53 PM

I'm sorry, due to the low rank of your account, I can only give you a loan of 0.01 BTC.  Do you have any other collateral to offer?
Scamc0p

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:23:11 PM

I'm sorry, due to the low rank of your account, I can only give you a loan of 0.01 BTC.  Do you have any other collateral to offer?
No sorry.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 08:45:07 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:53:50 PM by mprep

NoKittyKitty has now defaulted on his/her loan.  I am now in possession of that account and another one.

Bumping this!  I have bitcoin to lend, just make sure you have a valid collateral ready!

danielca9

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:00:58 PM

I need a loan of 0.07-.0.15
Term lengeth 7 days
Reason to buy gift for friend from purse discounted amazon via bitcoin
Address. 1AmvY2FJ1to6ru7Fuh4fEc91ozqHijrRg2
Collertal HMA or hide my ass account with 6month subscription auto renew
We both live in Canada I'm from ontario

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 12:03:40 AM

I need a loan of 0.07-.0.15
Term lengeth 7 days
Reason to buy gift for friend from purse discounted amazon via bitcoin
Address. 1AmvY2FJ1to6ru7Fuh4fEc91ozqHijrRg2
Collertal HMA or hide my ass account with 6month subscription auto renew
We both live in Canada I'm from ontario
Sorry, denied.  Not a valid collateral for me!  It seems to me that you are actually trying to sell the account anyways...
Steamingoff

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:10:40 AM

i need .9 btc i have no collateral or i use my account for it i just need it.
i will repay the money on 6/10/15 plz pm me for btc address

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 04:39:50 AM

You don't need it - you want it.

And you won't repay anything.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 09:27:24 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:52:55 PM by mprep

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Denied.  I'm not interested in losing money to a scammer, sorry.

Still offering loans up to 2 BTC!  Please don't bother me if you don't have a valid collateral to offer.

danielca9

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:46:51 PM

Still offering loans up to 2 BTC!  Please don't bother me if you don't have a valid collateral to offer.
denied before but have valid collertal now
go daddy account with 2 domains that r 1 year

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 11:00:28 PM

Well, this would depend on the quality of the domain names!  If they are of poor quality, I wouldn't be interested, sorry.  If they are "premium" domain names, PM me and perhaps we can work something out.
danielca9

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:03:09 PM

Well, this would depend on the quality of the domain names!  If they are of poor quality, I wouldn't be interested, sorry.  If they are "premium" domain names, PM me and perhaps we can work something out.
like what names

Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:23:33 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 06:50:08 AM by Winalunt

nvm
Shipped_ebay

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:39:00 PM

Loan Amount : 0.05
Reason          : private
BTC Address  : 1FNKfCd8kWEHphCf51CysHnPc9ys8pThH3
Term Length   : 1 week
Interest : 5%
COLLATERAL : my account

█▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★   LOVE   ★★★  LOVE TOKEN  ★★★   LOVE   ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Us   ★★★   Join Our Airdrop
█▄▄▄▄▄▄      ★★★     GET LOVE!    ★★★     TelegramTwitterBounty Thread     ★★★    GET LOVE!     ★★★      ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 04:05:57 PM

Loan Amount : 0.125
Reason          : private
BTC Address  : 1QDfnQApEbjp3xWbBwS6BRg65GqJhLTjFe
Term Length   : 1 week

I can use my bitcointalk acc as Collateral if you want .

this is my first time taking loan please let me know how things goes .

Do either of you have a signed message for a bitcoin address posted on your accounts BEFORE the major hack? Roll Eyes
Shipped_ebay

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:59:23 PM

Do either of you have a signed message for a bitcoin address posted on your accounts BEFORE the major hack? Roll Eyes

I do not know what you mean. can explain ?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★   LOVE   ★★★  LOVE TOKEN  ★★★   LOVE   ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Us   ★★★   Join Our Airdrop
█▄▄▄▄▄▄      ★★★     GET LOVE!    ★★★     TelegramTwitterBounty Thread     ★★★    GET LOVE!     ★★★      ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 09:44:16 PM

I do not know what you mean. can explain ?
You don't know how to sign a message with your bitcoin address? 
Read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

Also, sorry, I am not interested in your collateral anymore.
TUGenius

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:10:09 AM

Loan Amount : 0.09 BTC
Reason          : private (can be revealed upon request)
BTC Address  : 1HhUUC7kQJUzg3GCkWrmSCC9xSpBEqFaDq
Interest : 3%/day (compound)

Can offer this acc as collateral and possibly steam acc.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 01:32:40 AM

Reason          : private (can be revealed upon request)
BTC Address  : 1HhUUC7kQJUzg3GCkWrmSCC9xSpBEqFaDq

Sorry, denied, unless you have valid altcoin collateral worth 120% of this loan...  Loan request is quite suspicious as for this has been your first post in 3 months, your last post was made on March 10, 2015, 05:59:47 AM.  

Edit: I can give you a loan of 0.06 BTC for your account as collateral if you can sign a message with this address: 1MK9g3Nn4Yg9wxRN5M4fUyBZxQkkbLyXA5
TUGenius

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:42:16 AM

Sorry, denied, unless you have valid altcoin collateral worth 120% of this loan...  Loan request is quite suspicious as for this has been your first post in 3 months, your last post was made on March 10, 2015, 05:59:47 AM.  

Edit: I can give you a loan of 0.06 BTC for your account as collateral if you can sign a message with this address: 1MK9g3Nn4Yg9wxRN5M4fUyBZxQkkbLyXA5

I can accept 0.06 BTC, but, that address is from my old computer, after I sold it I no longer have access to it...
I could try and track it down if necessary, as you can see that on the blockchain it hasn't been used, so it might still be sitting on the hdd somewhere...

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 01:44:22 PM

I can accept 0.06 BTC, but, that address is from my old computer, after I sold it I no longer have access to it...
I could try and track it down if necessary, as you can see that on the blockchain it hasn't been used, so it might still be sitting on the hdd somewhere...
Please do.  Sorry, but that would be the only way to ensure that your account was not hacked/stolen.
DavieT1337

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 01:51:23 PM

Amount:  0.1 BTC
Interest: 10.5%
Collateral: This account
Reason: private
Repayment Amount 0.1125
Repayment Date: 10th July 2015
BTC Address:12854DSCRTpxTGXXJiZsVMZY9W9eNAtqYk

Thank you

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 02:08:34 PM

Amount:  0.1 BTC
Interest: 10.5%
Collateral: This account
Reason: private
Repayment Amount 0.1125
Repayment Date: 10th July 2015
BTC Address:12854DSCRTpxTGXXJiZsVMZY9W9eNAtqYk

Thank you
Denied, thanks for the good laugh though! FYI (if you're really clueless) you account is worth around 0.0005 BTC.
VennyTos

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:41:48 PM

Loan Amount : 0.013 BTC
Interest: 10%  (0.014 BTC)
Time : 1 Day
Collateral : 20.000 Dogecoin
Address: 12pBvQ9xmzeN1Te7wtWKHhgB4wK4r4uKTi
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 02:44:58 PM

Approved, I will be on my main computer within the hour and we'll get the deal sorted out.
VennyTos

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:49:09 PM

Approved, I will be on my main computer within the hour and we'll get the deal sorted out.

Good!
I'll wait a Dogecoin Address!:)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:09:56 PM

Good!
Please send 20000 DOGE to: DJpdQpnRvTSwRsfycux8ntAvA6fd3e6SBq
VennyTos

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:21:19 PM

Good!

Done!

http://dogechain.info/tx/2c098cdc226d8d07deefdd1babd85672085f049b6c24157f8bbe3ab611d4a8c1
TUGenius

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:44:00 PM

Signed the message with the address, sent you a PM with the details.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:17:39 PM

Good!

Done!

http://dogechain.info/tx/2c098cdc226d8d07deefdd1babd85672085f049b6c24157f8bbe3ab611d4a8c1
Sent in 2 transactions:
https://blockchain.info/tx/225cbfc973b31f3cf00d21754e4b56b112a7edd8247569be1cf9ef4ed04cd1e7
https://blockchain.info/tx/98f56ec0f121bfdabc9d2102d0175d2aea28e205bebf0c0e675aa8dc7e89c577

Please repay 0.014 BTC to: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn by June 15th, 9:00 PM EST.
VennyTos

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:10:06 PM

Good!

Done!

Sent in 2 transactions:
https://blockchain.info/tx/225cbfc973b31f3cf00d21754e4b56b112a7edd8247569be1cf9ef4ed04cd1e7
https://blockchain.info/tx/98f56ec0f121bfdabc9d2102d0175d2aea28e205bebf0c0e675aa8dc7e89c577

Please repay 0.014 BTC to: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn by June 15th, 9:00 PM EST.

Wow!

So i think my script is working very well and i can pay you back now!

Can i?Smiley
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 08:13:58 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 10:26:55 PM by monbux

Interest: 10%  (0.014 BTC)

Good!

Done!

Sent in 2 transactions:

Wow!

Can i?Smiley
Well, of course! Smiley
Cheers
Monbux
VennyTos

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:24:32 AM

Good!

Done!

Sent in 2 transactions:

Wow!

Can i?Smiley
Well, of course! Smiley
Cheers
Monbux

Done! Thank you!

I'll wait my collateral same address : DTqtCHvHbyV74VWDdFmeyHkLtpoiwUby1f
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 05:58:06 PM

Good!

Done!

Sent in 2 transactions:

Wow!

Can i?Smiley
Well, of course! Smiley
Cheers
Monbux

Done! Thank you!

I'll wait my collateral same address : DTqtCHvHbyV74VWDdFmeyHkLtpoiwUby1f

Sorry, I missed this!  I've sent back the collateral (minus the transaction fee)
https://dogechain.info/tx/f37b5689b730890ce4ed9c99a52751d98d70714677f3bc6181287b959bde7f78

Thanks for the successful loan deal, take care. Smiley
DavieT1337

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 12:31:25 PM

Hi there,

would u give me a small loan as an Newbie please. Im trying hard soo far. Everybody thinks im scamming because im New. But im Not.
There are several Cloudminer Accounts that can be given as Collateral.

i would like to lend up to ~ 0.1 BTC , but it is ure choice.

regards

DavieT

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 01:28:16 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:52:28 PM by mprep

Hi there,

would u give me a small loan as an Newbie please. Im trying hard soo far. Everybody thinks im scamming because im New. But im Not.
There are several Cloudminer Accounts that can be given as Collateral.

i would like to lend up to ~ 0.1 BTC , but it is ure choice.

regards

DavieT

Denied, sorry.  You may not be a scammer but I'm not interested in lending someone that can't even read the sticked topics in the lending section before making a loan request Wink

Bump!  Have over 2.5 BTC available to lend!

omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:25:23 AM

Loan Amount: 0.3 BTC
Interest: 20% (0.06) Total amount of 0.36
Reason: bill
Repayment Date: 6/07/2015
BTC Address:1GV3v9Vi24BvQLRFXJ7pgWwrWbgaTYieni
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:50:06 AM

Loan Amount: 0.3 BTC
Interest: 20% (0.06) Total amount of 0.36
Reason: bill
Repayment Date: 6/07/2015
BTC Address:1GV3v9Vi24BvQLRFXJ7pgWwrWbgaTYieni
Approved.  Could you please sign a message with that address, 1GV3v9Vi24BvQLRFXJ7pgWwrWbgaTYieni stating the date, the loan details, and your username.

Let's continue this in PM. Smiley
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:02:39 AM

i pm you the signed message. hope i caught you before you left. if not i have others that will loan now

thanks
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:11:32 AM

this is omaha poker. u can pm me on this account. thank you for the loan

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 11:08:43 PM

i pm you the signed message. hope i caught you before you left. if not i have others that will loan now

thanks

Just so everyone knows, I did not supply a loan to omahapoker as for he really needed the BTC ASAP and I was asleep! Tongue
Posting for public reference.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:15:43 PM

thanks

Just so everyone knows, I did not supply a loan to omahapoker as for he really needed the BTC ASAP and I was asleep! Tongue

ill quote all this for you, is omahapoker claiming that you gave him a loan with their account as collateral when you actually didnt? that seems fishy.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 11:27:31 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:52:10 PM by mprep

thanks

ill quote all this for you, is omahapoker claiming that you gave him a loan with their account as collateral when you actually didnt? that seems fishy.
No, he is not - but I wanted to be clear to the public in case any problem were to arise in the future.

Online with over 2 BTC to lend.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:29:18 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 05:47:42 PM by agustina2

oan Amount: 0.01 BTC
Interest: 15% repayment 0.0115
Collateral: This BitcoinTalk Account
Reason: phone bill
Repayment Date: 1/07/2015
BTC Address: 1MkqT8vTGsLV8wH6Nw2r1iHXyDPkFUAzbX
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 05:33:46 PM

Interest: 15% repayment 0.015
Approved.  Please PM me a signed message like this:

Code:
This is agustina2 from bitcointalk.org and I confirm that I will be handing this account to monbux as collateral for a 0.01 BTC loan
With this address:
Code:
1MkqT8vTGsLV8wH6Nw2r1iHXyDPkFUAzbX

Also, are you offering 15% interest or 50% interest? o.O
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:39:54 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:51:54 PM by mprep

Code:
This is agustina2 from bitcointalk.org and I confirm that I will be handing this account to monbux as collateral for a 0.01 BTC loan
With this address:
Code:

PM Done..

im sorry  Grin repayment must be 0.0115.. my bad

where is moonbux  Huh

Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 07:02:25 PM

where is moonbux  Huh

I can see that monbux is here, check last activity. Smiley
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:04:30 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 02:15:10 PM by agustina2

Code:
With this address:
Code:

hello..

im waiting for you.. i see u can reply another post but not reply my pm or my last post..
so u can provide me or not?
if u cant.. i'll stop waiting..
thankyou..

edit: i no longer need this loan
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 05:23:29 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:51:37 PM by mprep

Code:
With this address:
Code:

hello..

im waiting for you.. i see u can reply another post but not reply my pm or my last post..
so u can provide me or not?
if u cant.. i'll stop waiting..
thankyou..

edit: i no longer need this loan
I've PMed you but received no PM back, i believe that I've missed your initial PM :-/

Cheers
monbux

Bumping!  Still have ~2.5 BTC to lend, apply today!

wasteman

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:54:07 PM

hello... i need...

.5 btc
no collateral
to repay .8 within 7 days

also please read my thread if possible thanks...

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 07:04:57 PM

hello... i need...

.5 btc
no collateral
to repay .8 within 7 days

also please read my thread if possible thanks...

Denied.  Not looking to lose money today, EVEN IF it's July the 4th, sorry! Roll Eyes

Why does showing me those pictures have to do with anything?
$6 k USD totally in/out is NOTHING, I've moved $50k + with just my hot wallets... doesn't mean anything.
wasteman

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:31:30 PM

Pardon me I mistakenly typed .5 to repay .8 I meant .05 to repay .08 btc. I posted my transaction log for people to see that I will pay back.. I still have other wallets where I can show more history. Either way thanks for the consideration...
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 01:53:05 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:51:09 PM by mprep

How much loan would I get?

I don't need a loan, i`m just curious how much loan would my account get based on my activity and trust level. Please estimate it for me, thanks Smiley
Or, perhaps, you are just trying to raise your post count Roll Eyes
I don't care about your trust level (although it seems as though you have none in depth 2 that are actually trusted), you would get a loan of probably 0.075 BTC from me.

Pardon me I mistakenly typed .5 to repay .8 I meant .05 to repay .08 btc. I posted my transaction log for people to see that I will pay back.. I still have other wallets where I can show more history. Either way thanks for the consideration...
Either way you would not be getting the deal because you are an untrusted member with no valid collateral to provide.  Sorry and thanks for your understanding.

justscrewit

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:37:50 PM

I would like to request a .025 loan and use this account as collateral, if that is possible, reason being that I am a few days away from payday (this coming monday) and am short a few bucks for a bill. Also would like it raise my trust score up as well.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 02:58:58 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:50:30 PM by mprep

I would like to request a .025 loan and use this account as collateral, if that is possible, reason being that I am a few days away from payday (this coming monday) and am short a few bucks for a bill. Also would like it raise my trust score up as well.

Approved, but I do not loan for trust.  I will not be leaving trust for this loan if you accept.
Cheers

Hey everyone, just got off the plane a couple hours back.  I didn't know that China actually BANNED bitcointalk.org!?  Please note that all my services are fully functioning and operational now.  I will try to respond to all the PM's I've received the past 2 weeks.  Lending services open.

Cheers

Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:45:59 PM

Hey everyone, just got off the plane a couple hours back.  I didn't know that China actually BANNED bitcointalk.org!?  Please note that all my services are fully functioning and operational now.  I will try to respond to all the PM's I've received the past 2 weeks.  Lending services open.

Cheers
hello please reply my pm fast  Huh

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 10:18:54 PM

Cheers
hello please reply my pm fast  Huh

Alvin Fahriza has received a loan of 0.04 BTC with these terms:

ok still waiting Smiley

Message verified.

My terms:

Alvin Fahriza will be loaned 0.04 BTC by monbux.  0.044 BTC shall be repaid to: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn by 11:59 PM July 28, 2015 EST.
Late repayment will increase the interest by 5% (from initial 0.04 BTC loaned) daily for an additional 7 days.  If the loan is not fully paid back with interest by August 4, 2015, then the lendee has defaulted and the account, Alvin Fahriza will be sold.

If you agree to these terms, please quote this message and reply with your account info, deposit address, and alternate contact method.

I'm agree
my account info
-snip-
Bayuu

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:20:47 AM

monbux reply my pm

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 01:17:50 PM

monbux reply my pm
Message verified, bitcoin repayment received, thanks and I've PMed you your account info!
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:43:42 PM

Payback : Before 27th July
Repay Amount : 0.054
Collateral : None

Message Signed : I am PryptoMontreal. Today is 22 July 2015.

Signature : IGPMVI5Y5FPCOxCjztLLG95d0vbY32rRvsXppHTmHi4MeOhErCe1XtS3hQrcmwix9uufNQlqKvd3QQc DS843BUg=

Address :  1LNc2jdqezPRkkHo8KWBd3YMKNWKb65Aqo

Loan Address : 1Kn7y7nu3g98eYLWjC44oxAYeTgSoUtkP9
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 02:13:50 PM

Signature : IGPMVI5Y5FPCOxCjztLLG95d0vbY32rRvsXppHTmHi4MeOhErCe1XtS3hQrcmwix9uufNQlqKvd3QQc DS843BUg=

Will loan you if you provide a newly signed message with 1LNc2jdqezPRkkHo8KWBd3YMKNWKb65Aqo, and use that as your loan address as well.
Furthermore, provide your account as collateral.
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:15:37 PM

Will loan you if you provide a newly signed message with 1LNc2jdqezPRkkHo8KWBd3YMKNWKb65Aqo, and use that as your loan address as well.

Can't provide account as collateral. You can send loan amount to that address if u want.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 11:39:40 PM

Can't provide account as collateral. You can send loan amount to that address if u want.
Denied then, sorry!
THE TRADER

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:53:22 PM

Can i loan 0.1 and payable for 24 hours with 10% interest?

12854DSCRTpxTGXXJiZsVMZY9W9eNAtqYk
BTCLender

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:56:42 AM

uh.... "*NO*" #NoCollateralNoLoan
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 11:33:27 PM

Where is the collateral that will be provided, that you just forgot to mention?
No collateral = no loan from me, sorry.
Twinks1959

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:43:22 PM

I'm not sure what u consider collateral I have a monthly Ssi income 772.00 I can at u back a little each month I'd like a small loan of 150 dollars so I can pay a bill and have small cash till check comes on the 3rd of aug
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:46:29 PM

I'm not sure what u consider collateral I have a monthly Ssi income 772.00 I can at u back a little each month I'd like a small loan of 150 dollars so I can pay a bill and have small cash till check comes on the 3rd of aug

collateral = something that can be sold
valid collateral = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 09:36:07 PM

Bump!
TrillMyWatch

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:39:11 PM

Amount: 1.5 BTC
Interest: 15%
Collateral: BTCTalk Account + Partnered Affiliate Betcoin Account ( 14 Active Clients - Pulls in about .35 - .5 every 30 days , sometimes way more )
Reason: Investment Trading
Repayment Amount: 1.725 BTC
Repayment Date: 09/12/15
BTC Address: 1GM6bEdzJdZN535cwposfRoFfiqk1YgBQf

*Escrow requested for Affiliate Account

*whywefight" can Escrow , and has already verified the account can be secured.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 09:45:56 PM

Collateral: BTCTalk Account + Partnered Affiliate Betcoin Account ( 14 Active Clients - Pulls in about .35 - .5 every 30 days , sometimes way more )

I'll need to see some more stats regarding this affiliate account, can you show me its stats for the past 6 months?
Also, even if we were to do this loan, I would request that I hold onto the account or we can mutually choose an escrow that has a higher trust score than me.  You cover all fees.
TrillMyWatch

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:52:23 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:50:02 PM by mprep

I'll need to see some more stats regarding this affiliate account, can you show me its stats for the past 6 months?
Also, even if we were to do this loan, I would request that I hold onto the account or we can mutually choose an escrow that has a higher trust score than me.  You cover all fees.

PM coming your way.

PM coming your way.

Hey Monbux , was this a decline bud?

Zbtcguy

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:27:22 AM

So I know I don't have a reputation on here yet but if theres any way that i could build that please let me know. I'm not trying to waste your time please don't give me a bad review, I just want to see if there is any way you could help me start to build a trust. I have a DJI phantom 2 i could use as collateral if your in SoCal. Let me know If you can work with me in any way thanks.
Coins168

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:29:36 AM

So I know I don't have a reputation on here yet but if theres any way that i could build that please let me know. I'm not trying to waste your time please don't give me a bad review, I just want to see if there is any way you could help me start to build a trust. I have a DJI phantom 2 i could use as collateral if your in SoCal. Let me know If you can work with me in any way thanks.
accepted collaterels are Digital Goods primarily bitcointalk accounts with higher rank like Member, Full member and so forth...
Zbtcguy

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:30:31 AM

Yes I am aware I was just trying to get to that point.
FunkWaffle

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:36:52 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 10:08:19 PM by FunkWaffle

Amount (in BTC):.01
Collateral: xbox live code or vpn premium membership
Bitcoin address:1Nt7PT9C4QRPcXPa9aE3jLVpJe6Pd49HDx

Return amount (interest): .04btc
Date for payback: 8/14
Reason (optional!): bank is closed so cant get coins today (online poker)
Zbtcguy

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:33:14 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:49:42 PM by mprep

Amount: .1
Collateral: Mining account .12 TH/s
Payback: one or two days waiting on a check to clear.
Is that acceptable Collateral?
address: 13u5e9F7Azq2k3juxhtms67pUgn8gKAsR2

Is this a Reasonable offer?

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 06:29:52 PM

PM coming your way.

Denied. Sorry (You didn't get my PM?)

Denied. not a valid collateral for me.

which mining account is it?  Is it transferable?
Zbtcguy

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:05:34 AM

Thanks for the response, I sent you a PM i'm just posting here to let you know.
kovaa

Activity: 523

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:49:20 AM

amount : 0.05
re-payment : 0.055 pay before 20-08-2015
reason : Need to buy something with Bitcoins
Address : 14FRN5tih3jome9RaxdT2gqrrN6v95kjuW
collateral : my abitcointalk ccount
Zbtcguy

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:18:00 PM

PM coming your way.

Just seeing if you got my messsage.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 07:06:29 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:49:08 PM by mprep

PM coming your way.

Just seeing if you got my messsage.
I saw it and will respond later today.. I'm outside right now.  Probably won't happen as for the morning power isn't transferable to another account.

amount : 0.05
re-payment : 0.055 pay before 20-08-2015
reason : Need to buy something with Bitcoins
Address : 14FRN5tih3jome9RaxdT2gqrrN6v95kjuW
collateral : my abitcointalk ccount
I can provide you a loan of 0.03 BTC for that account, if there is a signed message with an old address.

Zbtcguy

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 01:59:54 AM

Would I be able to sign the password over to you? That way you could change it?
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 02:04:38 AM

Would I be able to sign the password over to you? That way you could change it?

No. Because you can still claim that your account was hacked and the support team will most likely help you gain access to your account again while the loan is in process.
Zbtcguy

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:20:39 AM

oh well can i sign something saying that you have ownership until the loan is paid off?
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 05:50:10 PM

oh well can i sign something saying that you have ownership until the loan is paid off?
No, you would still be able to claim the account back via other methods.  Sorry, but that is not a valid collateral for me.  Do you have anything else to offer?
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:00:45 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 11:41:36 AM by johnniewalker

DISREDARD, THANKS
Amount: .07 BTC
Collateral: None
Reason:Waiting for finds to transfer
Repayment Amount: .0805
Repayment Date: sooner than 8/31/2015
BTC Address: 19FRPLvjcgjuihZiD9pZbacAGKjM2dLA5s

Needed as soon as possible if you can accomadate. Appreciate.
termin83r

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:43:22 PM

Amount: .17 BTC
Interest: 16%
Reason:For a gift
Repayment Amount: .20
Repayment Date: sooner than 8/25/2015
BTC Address: 1LriVJWUPR3yAv4qMoYrnyqb6q11hz9kKS

CryptoVPN    WINDOWS & OS X APP 41 COUNTRIES
CryptoVPN    UNLIMITED SERVER SWITCHES NO LOGGING -  WE KEEP IT PRIVATE!
CryptoVPN    SIGNUP BONUS BTCITCOIN PAYMENT OPTIONS UNLIMITED  BANDWIDTH! AFFILIATE PROGRAM
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 06:38:15 PM

DISREDARD, THANKS
Amount: .07 BTC
Reason:Waiting for finds to transfer
Repayment Amount: .0805
Repayment Date: sooner than 8/31/2015
BTC Address: 1NLYEWq8hTHbchHm3kbsDDyq4MgKituV8o

Needed as soon as possible if you can accomadate. Appreciate.

Ok then ::-/  Unfortunately I didn't see this message in time, you should PM me as well next time!

Amount: .17 BTC
Interest: 16%
Reason:For a gift
Repayment Amount: .20
Repayment Date: sooner than 8/25/2015
BTC Address: 1LriVJWUPR3yAv4qMoYrnyqb6q11hz9kKS

Denied. Are you expecting free money? Huh
mriulian

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:22:18 AM

Loan amount required: 0.26BTC
Repay amount: 0.275BTC
Repay date: 2 week
Collateral: My account
Bitcoin address: 1DnfgRmK3XNMaHDm3SMdwaEC5LoXC4qFf5
The reasons: Trading
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 02:01:50 AM

Lol, I hope you forgot to add a zero because your account is worth nowhere near that much.
mriulian

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:14:43 AM

Lol, I hope you forgot to add a zero because your account is worth nowhere near that much.
Shocked i cant borrow 0.2? :/
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 02:45:24 AM

lol, I'll give you a down to earth answer since it seems you are genuinely confused... Roll Eyes
No.

You're account is worth maybe 0.02 BTC to me.
mriulian

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:08:13 AM

lol, I'll give you a down to earth answer since it seems you are genuinely confused... Roll Eyes
No.

emm..0.07 BTC? i can?
francisdean

Activity: 544

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:20:01 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 05:31:46 PM by francisdean

DONATE: 1CThzMwKtAWyg4PHDYqqFQkFqKyuMenpB2
shanerc563

Activity: 322

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:21:10 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 01:32:38 PM by shanerc563

Loan amount required: 0.1
Repay amount: 0.12
Repay date: 3 days
Collateral: I have a circle account with .11 tied up waiting for payment to clear. Can provide proof that payment has been sent.

Bitcoin address: 1EL6ddjxeqrAJCTM8v9ZQnhorchFFgc9vy

Reason: Need to pay mining fees, and need to buy gift card for friend's birthday.

I understand I am a newbie, but I feel that the collateral is fair.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 05:17:47 PM

No.

emm..0.07 BTC? i can?
It seems as though you are either trying to scam (very likely) or just trying to gamble with the funds, if I were to send them to you.  You probably wouldn't pay me back either, if you were to lose.  Denied.

Hi Good Day! Smiley

Loan amount required: 0.26
Repay amount: 0.28
Repay date: 1 week
Bitcoin address: 1CThzMwKtAWyg4PHDYqqFQkFqKyuMenpB2
Reason: Need more funds for computer repair.

Ps. I wanted to use my btctalk account as collateral but i can't because i use this for selling accounts.
I also have an amazon account with 40usd but i don't even know if you would accept it.

Hope you can help!

Thanks!

lol, denied

Repay date: 3 days
Collateral: I have a circle account with .11 tied up waiting for payment to clear. Can provide proof that payment has been sent.

Bitcoin address: 1EL6ddjxeqrAJCTM8v9ZQnhorchFFgc9vy

Reason: Need to pay mining fees, and need to buy gift card for friend's birthday.

I understand I am a newbie, but I feel that the collateral is fair.

LOL, denied.
SwingFirst

Activity: 678

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:12:09 PM

Hey, I am interested in a loan. See here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173401.new#new
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 09:42:42 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:48:49 PM by mprep

Hey, I am interested in a loan. See here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173401.new#new
Do you still require this loan?

Repay amount: 0.125
Repay date: 4 days
Collateral: my bitcointalk ac
Bitcoin address: 1FTAVtLJeJsnxub8BAMDhzRSuJK4fUDxya

I can loan you 0.04 BTC with repayment of 0.05 BTC with your account as collateral.

AhmedSan

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:16:44 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 08:56:44 AM by AhmedSan

Loan amount required: 0.10
Repay date: 7 Days
Collateral: i dont have something worth it to be honest
Bitcoin address: 17jkWzVNohjYDgd6AuLrnRMJxZXvhrCHGy

Reason: im new at this forum , so yesterday i tried to exchange all i have from wmz(17.80) to btc(0.07) to start business but i got scammed and i got nothing left to start again until few days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197672.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1198080.new#new

i hope u consider it , ty
justscrewit

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:47:54 AM

Reason: im new at this forum , so yesterday i tried to exchange all i have from wmz(17.80) to btc(0.07) to start business but i got scammed and i got nothing left to start again until few days

So you are just begging for btcs then? Sorry for your loss but get over it already, no one will buy your sob story. you are likely to be tagged with negative for asking a no-collateral loan that big

AhmedSan

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:16:26 AM

So you are just begging for btcs then? Sorry for your loss but get over it already, no one will buy your sob story. you are likely to be tagged with negative for asking a no-collateral loan that big

my friend if its begging i would say give me and i wont give it back
its a reason why i request for a loan

i would say show a little respect , but na ,
thank u for the words , it made me much over it

GL
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 12:10:40 PM

Denied.  You paid well for your lesson but I don't want to get burned as well Wink
TrillMyWatch

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:45:56 AM

Loan amount required: 0.08
Repay amount: 0.095
Repay date: 11 Days
Collateral: Account
Bitcoin address:
1JsM1TapBVEhoro25sbaw5HDXp1AR4WYM9
kokoro11

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:32:16 AM

Repay date: 15 Days
Collateral: Verified Paypal account and Personal Information
Bitcoin address: 32E7tQDVm5ijGr1XW4N3LuKZQNP4uuHFAc
Twinks1959

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:40:05 AM

So do you take lite coins or other alt coins for collateral is needing money to pay bills a good reason
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 05:16:54 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:48:33 PM by mprep

Loan amount required: 0.08
Repay amount: 0.095
Repay date: 11 Days
Collateral: Account
Bitcoin address:
1JsM1TapBVEhoro25sbaw5HDXp1AR4WYM9

Denied.
Repay date: 15 Days
Collateral: Verified Paypal account and Personal Information
Bitcoin address: 32E7tQDVm5ijGr1XW4N3LuKZQNP4uuHFAc
Denied.

So do you take lite coins or other alt coins for collateral is needing money to pay bills a good reason
Yes I do, as long as I consider them to be legitimate altcoins (good trade volume, not scam coins, etc.)
PM me with more information on what you are willing to offer as collateral (or post here)

Bumping this: Planning to re-open loans!  Loans should have a valid collateral unless you have a REALLY good reason.

OlDirtyBastard

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:09:51 PM

Loan amount required: 0.02BTC (or the most you can give me with my account as collateral).
Repay amount: 0.3BTC
Repay date: 1st March
The reasons: Sent via PM (personal issues).

Thank you!
PantFire

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:11:33 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 10:59:27 AM by PantFire

twister

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:05:38 PM

Loan amount required: 0.02BTC (or the most you can give me with my account as collateral).

Thank you!

monbux, don't loan him anything, see this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg14006801#msg14006801

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 11:05:28 PM

Thank you!

monbux, don't loan him anything, see this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg14006801#msg14006801

Thanks!  I've sent you a PM.

Loan amount required: 0.03
Repay amount: 0.038
Repay date: 5 days
Collateral: My btc account .
Bitcoin address: 1P8amyvG4N8aTEA7nEPDVJdTndHnFE54xt
Reason: Need to pay up for a steam game i bought .

No problem, I'm sending you a PM right now.
MF Doom

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:52:07 AM

Loan amount required: 0.02
Repay amount: 0.02 + 1%/day
Repay date: one week or earlier
Collateral: my account
Bitcoin address: 1LUze3xyvecapzQdhFhTorngcA36fxVRK8
Reason: steam game
coinsocieties

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:07:03 PM

Loan amount: 0.07BTC
Loan repayment: 0.077BTC
Reason for loan : Need to travel to near by city to visit my father in law.
Repayment date: 21 June 2016
Bitcoin address: 1NoeyAFtg2doXu38qhZGBSeK88e7xTDVvM

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀