Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monbux's Lending Sevice - Get up to 2 BTC  (Read 27126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
omegaflare

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:43:03 PM

Requesting 0.5BTC in loans and planning to repay right back on June 3rd.

- <edited> I have a steam account with tons of games worth more than 0.5BTC
- My trust seems to be okay?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Denied.  Steam account is not a valid collateral as for you can claim it back easily.  Do you have any altcoins or shares to offer as collateral?

I have 100 SDC (shadowcoin). That's around 11 USD. Let me know. I just need 0.5BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 02:46:31 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Denied.  Steam account is not a valid collateral as for you can claim it back easily.  Do you have any altcoins or shares to offer as collateral?

I have 100 SDC (shadowcoin). That's around 11 USD. Let me know. I just need 0.5BTC
11USD worth altcoin is not a valid collateral for 0.5BTC loan
collateral value must be atleast 120% of the requested loan.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 02:48:48 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Denied.  Steam account is not a valid collateral as for you can claim it back easily.  Do you have any altcoins or shares to offer as collateral?

I'm sorry, but .. Would you give me $1000 USD in cash if I offered you $10 on PayPal?
omegaflare

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:17:43 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

I'm sorry, but .. Would you give me $1000 USD in cash if I offered you $10 on PayPal?

Yes. If you paid on time I don't have any issues with that. It's all about RISK. You cannot be a successful lender without compromising risk. I would lend anyone 1k worth of bitcoins if they have good reputation on the forum (such as good previous trades, feedbacks, and etc), then I would trade with that person with confidence. Would I trade with that person who has negative feedback? No. I wouldn't - is that simple!

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 04:58:35 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Yes. If you paid on time I don't have any issues with that. It's all about RISK. You cannot be a successful lender without compromising risk. I would lend anyone 1k worth of bitcoins if they have good reputation on the forum (such as good previous trades, feedbacks, and etc), then I would trade with that person with confidence. Would I trade with that person who has negative feedback? No. I wouldn't - is that simple!
Please refer back to my OP.  You are applying for the first type of loan I offer:

Loan with Collateral:
This will be the "default" type of loan I shall be giving.  You must provide stable [altcoin] collateral worth 110% - 120% of the initial loan (depends on your trust).  If the asset is not stable in value, higher amounts will be needed.

Maximum time period: 1 months*
Interest Rate: 1%/day*

*Of course, these terms are all negotiable.
omegaflare

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:09:23 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Please refer back to my OP.  You are applying for the first type of loan I offer:

Loan with Collateral:
This will be the "default" type of loan I shall be giving.  You must provide stable [altcoin] collateral worth 110% - 120% of the initial loan (depends on your trust).  If the asset is not stable in value, higher amounts will be needed.

That's fine. I will purchase 1BTC worth of SDC as a form of collateral in the near future so it would be easier for me to get a loan here.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 04:22:15 PM

Let me know.

Thanks.

Loan with Collateral:

That's fine. I will purchase 1BTC worth of SDC as a form of collateral in the near future so it would be easier for me to get a loan here.
No problem!  Come back once you have a valid collateral and I can provide you with a loan. Smiley
NoKittyKitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:30:14 PM

Hi I'm looking for. . 04 to pay back .05 Friday using this account as collateral
I would like to use it to do some affiliate 14skLBU9dDM823fsySKd8yFEzWkoEPjfPg
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 09:44:27 PM

Hi I'm looking for. . 04 to pay back .05 Friday using this account as collateral
I'm sorry, but your account isn't worth 0.05 BTC, or even 0.04 BTC.  I can give you a loan for 0.01 BTC, 0.015 BTC to be paid back this Friday.
NoKittyKitty

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:57:03 PM

I'm sorry, but your account isn't worth 0.05 BTC, or even 0.04 BTC.  I can give you a loan for 0.01 BTC, 0.015 BTC to be paid back this Friday.

I can offer up my very established local bitcoin account as well if you can do .03
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 10:17:34 PM

I can offer up my very established local bitcoin account as well if you can do .03
No thanks, I'm not interested in holding localbitcoin accounts.  Do you have any altcoins or online shares to offer as collateral?
NoKittyKitty

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:29:06 PM

I have another junior member account with 39 activity I can also offer for .02 if you can if not I'll accept the . 01 till.Friday if you look in my trust I have one paid back loan already
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 10:39:39 PM

I have another junior member account with 39 activity I can also offer for .02 if you can if not I'll accept the . 01 till.Friday if you look in my trust I have one paid back loan already
I can do 0.02 for both the accounts, how much interest are you willing to offer?  let's discuss the rest in PM.
NoKittyKitty

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:13:52 AM

I've sent you all account info but no rrploes
nokittykitty69

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:18:29 PM

need repayment addy
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:29:52 PM

need repayment addy

Please send the payment plus interest to: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn

Send me the TXid.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:33:38 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 10:46:32 PM by yvesp110

I would require a .2BTC loan for not more then 7 days will repay even faster when my Adsense kicks in I need for personal reason I could tell u why in pm not in public but will repay.

I gett Adsense and also do data entry from paidbooks.com so in pm i could furnish my email so yu can check with them in pm i can give u the e-mail for paidbooks
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 11:12:11 PM

I would require a .2BTC loan for not more then 7 days will repay even faster when my Adsense kicks in I need for personal reason I could tell u why in pm not in public but will repay.

I gett Adsense and also do data entry for paid bitcoins so in pm i could furnish my email so yu can check with them

15% interest for 7 days i repay faster then that once adsense send in

my btc  38Q6z3dpsvxqCQE34CM9mMddMgZ4uGKUnY

Tks in advance
Sorry man, no collateral, no loan.  I don't do loans without collateral unless you are very trustworthy, sorry once again!
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:19:39 PM

I gett Adsense and also do data entry for paid bitcoins so in pm i could furnish my email so yu can check with them

my btc  38Q6z3dpsvxqCQE34CM9mMddMgZ4uGKUnY

Tks in advance
Sorry man, no collateral, no loan.  I don't do loans without collateral unless you are very trustworthy, sorry once again!

No problem no way to get trusworthy if no one wants to give u a chance plus pls change ur loan to only with collateral so none like me ask for one but tks for ur offered service

but just letting u know all info i gave u in cnd u have a way to get repaid but is on no worry tks anyway  give some to scmmers not real honnest people i dont blame u
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 12:48:52 AM

my btc  38Q6z3dpsvxqCQE34CM9mMddMgZ4uGKUnY

Tks in advance
Sorry man, no collateral, no loan.  I don't do loans without collateral unless you are very trustworthy, sorry once again!

No problem no way to get trusworthy if no one wants to give u a chance plus pls change ur loan to only with collateral so none like me ask for one but tks for ur offered service

but just letting u know all info i gave u in cnd u have a way to get repaid but is on no worry tks anyway  give some to scmmers not real honnest people i dont blame u

Please read my original post:

Do not bother me if you don't have one of the following:

- a solid reputation
- a good reason
- *preferred if you traded with me in the past

I'm sorry but I do not believe that you fit in any of these categories... And I'd prefer if someone were to ask for a non collateral loan, that they meet all 3 requirements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: