Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monbux's Lending Sevice - Get up to 2 BTC  (Read 27126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:32:48 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 06:16:19 PM by monbux

*Moved from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615298.0*
This is the actual thread, I wanted it to be self-moderated.

If you do not know what a valid collateral is, please read HERE

Loan with Collateral:

You must provide stable [altcoin] collateral worth 120 - 130% of the initial loan (depends on your trust).  If the asset is not stable in value, higher amounts will be needed.

Maximum time period: 6 months
Interest Rate: 0.5%/day*

*Of course, these terms are all negotiable.

Current fund: 2 BTC
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:32:56 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 12:34:17 AM by monbux

I don't care what the loan purpose is, as long as it's legal Tongue  If you really don't trust me, feel free to request escrow.  you pay all fees.

Loans Supplied:
Successfully repaid      In Progress      Defaulted        Conditional  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitZCoin: Borrowed 0.4 BTC, Returned: 0.51 BTC.  Collateral: 1500 NRS.  Loan time: 3 days
tins: Borrowed 0.01 BTC, Returned: 0.0108 BTC.  Collateral: 14501 DOGE.  Loan time: 6 hours
sonysasankan: Borrowed 0.4 BTC, Returned: 0.42 BTC.  Collateral: 11000000 RDD.  Loan time: 5 days
moniz: Borrowed 0.30 BTC, Returned: 0.35 BTC.  Collateral: N/A  Loan time: 5 days
coinmaster222: Borrowed 0.02 BTC, Returned: 0.0215 BTC.  Collateral: 1.625 MN1, and 0.5 LTC.  Loan time: 7 days
yogg: Borrowed 0.95 BTC, Returned: 1.035 BTC.  Collateral: 15000 ZET, and 500 PPC. Loan time: 4 weeks
CLE_Maximus: Borrowed: 0.03 BTC, Returned: 0.04 BTC.  Collateral: 65000 DOGE, and 0.3 LTC. Loan time: 24 hours
jdany: Borrowed: 0.8 BTC, Returned: 0.84 BTC.  Collateral: AM1 (ASICMINER)x6.  Loan time: 5 days
jdany: Borrowed 0.3 BTC, Returned: 0.31 BTC.  Collateral: AM1 (ASICMINER)x3.  Loan time: 1 day
moniz: Borrowed 0.2 BTC, To be Returned: 0.25 BTC.  Collateral: N/A  Loan time: 3 days
Darth0ne: Borrowed 1 BTC, To be Returned: 1.17 BTC.  Collateral: 2600 CLOAK  Loan time: 18 days
Clint: Borrowed 0.02 BTC, To be Returned: 0.023 BTC.  Collateral: BCT account "Clint"  Loan time: 8 days
Marcoser123321: Borrowed 0.01 BTC, Returned: 0.011 BTC.  Collateral: BCT account "Marcoser123321"  Loan time: 10 hours
ndnhc: Borrowed 0.2 BTC, To be Returned: 0.2 BTC.  Collateral: N/A.  Loan time: 48 hours
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:54:08 PM

To Darth0ne:

By the way, the repayment address for the 1.17 BTC is: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn
Please pay there UNLESS I sign a message with that address telling you to pay to another address.
wealthy$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:15:55 PM

Collateral free loan can only come from a kind heart, i might get in touch with you when i get to your required status.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

Collateral free loan can only come from a kind heart, i might get in touch with you when i get to your required status.

Collateral free loans are very limited, though.  Just so you know.  I prefer loans backed up with valid collateral, even if they are interest free Smiley
Mining5911

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:19:01 AM

Hey man, I dont have any reputation, but I need it for a good reason. I could really use this so here it is. Dont mean to bug your or waste your time. I need about $100 in order to get a power supply and Rasberry Pi for my mining rig so that I can start mining, I can pay back in a week with a very good return on your money. The miner makes $120 a week so I can just set it to your wallet and it can mine away right when I get the stuff needed. The collateral I have is a domain name for my forum, it makes $50 a month with 430+ members and growing each day. It need to be a trusted member so I know I can get it back, its worth a lot more than $100, especially to me. Thats all the collateral I have at the moment and it means a lot to me. I received the miner today but like I said no power supply or rasberry pi so its a no go on finally getting it running. Contact me on Skype or on here if you want to talk more about the deal. The domain is easy to transfer and there is no way I can get it back unless you send it back.

seandaniel

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 06:36:28 AM

Can i loan 0.1 and payable for 24 hours with 8% interest?

if approved here's my address.

19DzmAHzmimHDXTcpvViPH2MzdK7v96gGB

if not still thank you.

Have a Nice Day.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 11:56:01 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:56:52 PM by mprep

if not still thank you.

Have a Nice Day.

Denied, no collateral, no loan, sorry :-/

Hey man, I dont have any reputation, but I need it for a good reason. I could really use this so here it is. Dont mean to bug your or waste your time. I need about $100 in order to get a power supply and Rasberry Pi for my mining rig so that I can start mining, I can pay back in a week with a very good return on your money. The miner makes $120 a week so I can just set it to your wallet and it can mine away right when I get the stuff needed. The collateral I have is a domain name for my forum, it makes $50 a month with 430+ members and growing each day. It need to be a trusted member so I know I can get it back, its worth a lot more than $100, especially to me. Thats all the collateral I have at the moment and it means a lot to me. I received the miner today but like I said no power supply or rasberry pi so its a no go on finally getting it running. Contact me on Skype or on here if you want to talk more about the deal. The domain is easy to transfer and there is no way I can get it back unless you send it back.

Newbie account and no collateral.  Also PMed me.  Denied.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:00:28 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:56:39 PM by mprep

if not still thank you.

Have a Nice Day.

Denied, no collateral, no loan, sorry :-/
I understand but i guess your title says wrong?
"With and WITHOUT collateral"

Thanks for the reply. Have a Good Day Monbux

What about i'll give this account as collateral and you will lend me 0.2btc and payable for 24 hours?
we can use escrow. surely i will re-pay because i have 0.4BTC payout in primedice.
let me know if its valid for you.

Thanks

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:31:03 AM

What about i'll give this account as collateral and you will lend me 0.2btc and payable for 24 hours?
we can use escrow. surely i will re-pay because i have 0.4BTC payout in primedice.

Thanks

Do not bother me if you don't have one of the following:

- a solid reputation Your rep is not solid IMO.
- a good reason wasn't given a reason, I presume buying more gift cards to resell?  Not a good reason IMO either, what if they don't sell within 24 hours (they won't)?
- *preferred if you traded with me in the past Never traded with you before.

I guess you didn't read the whole OP Roll Eyes

Primedice pays on the 17th (probably 19th or 20th when the payment actually comes) so how will you be able to pay in 24 hours? Huh
I do not need your account, I do not view it as a valid collateral.
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:47:16 AM

Thanks

- a good reason wasn't given a reason, I presume buying more gift cards to resell?  Not a good reason IMO either, what if they don't sell within 24 hours (they won't)?

Primedice pays on the 17th (probably 19th or 20th when the payment actually comes) so how will you be able to pay in 24 hours? Huh

I have existing buyer's waiting. it so happen that i don't have funds available and the giftcard that i am reselling was LEGIT (physical card). 24 hours? ofcourse i can re-pay it's my problem if i cant re-pay. yeah never traded with you before, and how can i if you will don't give me a chance?  and yes primedice is every 17th of the month, i am just saying it to show that i can surely pay, because if not my 0.4btc will be wasted.
and my reputation? if its for you it's not solid i understand, but i saw someone you gave loan and less than reputation than me Wink
but as you said i will not bother you again.

Thanks for the time.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:06:53 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:56:27 PM by mprep

Thanks

- a good reason wasn't given a reason, I presume buying more gift cards to resell?  Not a good reason IMO either, what if they don't sell within 24 hours (they won't)?

I have existing buyer's waiting. it so happen that i don't have funds available and the giftcard that i am reselling was LEGIT (physical card). 24 hours? ofcourse i can re-pay it's my problem if i cant re-pay. yeah never traded with you before, and how can i if you will don't give me a chance?  and yes primedice is every 17th of the month, i am just saying it to show that i can surely pay, because if not my 0.4btc will be wasted.
and my reputation? if its for you it's not solid i understand, but i saw someone you gave loan and less than reputation than me Wink
but as you said i will not bother you again.

Thanks for the time.

Re-read my rules for a non-collateral loan.  Thanks, denied, and don't bother me again until you have a valid collateral to provide.
Please tell me, WHO exactly did I give a loan to with less trust than you?  If it was like a bitcent or two, it's different. :-/

I have existing buyer's waiting. it so happen that i don't have funds available and the giftcard that i am reselling was LEGIT (physical card). 24 hours?

If this is a case, here is a suggestion for you and monbux:

If there are already buyers waiting to buy the card, then have the buyer first send payment for the gift cards directly to monbux. Then monbux use those funds to directly buy the GC's to send it to the buyer. Once everyone is happy, monbux will send you the btc difference (profit), minus 8% of 0.1 btc. If the 8% fee is larger than the total profit, then there's no point in asking for the loan anyways.

Assuming everything you say is true, this is essentially an escrowed transaction rather than a loan, but has the exact same outcome as the loan you're requesting. If you're lying about the purpose of the loan, or that you already have buyers waiting, then this obviously won't work.

If monbox does not decide to do this, then I'll be willing to do it this exact way I described. However this would be thread-jacking, so monbux, feel free to delete this post if it doesn't work out with you and seandaniel. Or I'll just delete it myself.

hahaha, that's free money right there, but I don't really want to do that.  You should go ahead with that haploid, that's actually a very smart idea (yet quite obvious, everyone would win!) Smiley

David186

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:45:52 AM

You have accept Solidtrustpay is collateral.
I want to loan 0.02btc max 5 days. Have 18STP collateral.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:50:31 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:56:15 PM by mprep

Bump.  Have a couple hundred dollars worth of BTC to lend. Smiley

dude why you go blow 1 btc in gambling when I been asking for a loan for 1 btc and you would had made .10 giving me this loan. 

That was from my own funds, I still have 1 BTC to lend others.  But you didn't provide a valid collateral :-/

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:15:48 PM

dude why you go blow 1 btc in gambling when I been asking for a loan for 1 btc and you would had made .10 giving me this loan. 

That was from my own funds, I still have 1 BTC to lend others.  But you didn't provide a valid collateral :-/

my trust rating is not good enough?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 11:44:31 PM

my trust rating is not good enough?

Let's just put it this way, would you trust me with a 10 BTC loan with my trust?
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:57:28 PM

Actually yes I would, and im not asking for 1000 dollars and over, but ya If I had 100 btc I would lend you 10 btc, you been very active in the community and had done successful trades, why blow your reputation for 10 btc?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 11:59:55 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 12:56:04 PM by mprep

Actually yes I would, and im not asking for 1000 dollars and over, but ya If I had 100 btc I would lend you 10 btc, you been very active in the community and had done successful trades, why blow your reputation for 10 btc?

You're nicer than me then Tongue
Sorry, but I can't give you the loan atm. :-/  Besides, I lost the 1 BTC, that's my excuse Tongue

Hello my friend Smiley

I'm just create a topic and looking a loan. If you can help, please.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762429.0

Hello,

anyone can trust me and lend 25usd in BTC ? Max one week and I send it back 30usd in BTC

I wanna soon as I can register 2 super domains until its free and sell it. Not looking big price, only 3x registered price and thats it. Most like it takes 72 hours.

Of course, in worst scenario, I will pay it from my income.

Have no collateral.

Looking fast, please PM me if you can help with it.

Thank you

Sorry, but no collateral, no loan.  Maybe we can work something out in PM, I could hold onto some domains for you.

xxxblackwaterxxx

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:19:13 AM

Looking for a small loan 0.03BTC until September 9, pay back with interest and also will include tip.
BTC Wallet: 1Ej8M53Usi4L1kMn1q6TAFLw4zqnJiCSAE

Thanks in advance.

I am not a scammer willing to be verified, or collateral
oscarftw

Activity: 573

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:54:53 AM

What is the highest amount that you are willing to loan without collateral?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: