Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer new features to be Ninja Launched or Announced first?
Ninja - 157 (62.1%)
Announced - 96 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 253

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust |  (Read 514886 times)
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:00:51 AM

Very anxious to see FibreOS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
har23

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:01:51 AM

Very anxious to see FibreOS!

Maybe it is too good for you ? :p
zheratuul

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:22:41 AM

This coin sounds promising  Cool
BTHECREATOR

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:46:47 AM

WTF DUMP?Huh

I hold

Most likely a multipool and/or a big miner just dumping. This is normal really. Eventually multipools wont hit and big miners, those that believe will be left. The profit only now people will be long gone like locusts to the next coin they can crash.

That is why many coins are going to a PoS system after a mining period because of this. Multipools, though they have their use, tend to hurt coins more than they help. The main goal is not to mine or support the best coins, instead going after quick profits, pressing down prices.

Nevertheless, as someone holding a sizable amount of these coins--and HOLDING I do mean--it's distressing.

We could use a little support from that pump team that's dazzled us all numerous times already right now. Or are you really just interested in taking everyone's money?

I provided price support for much of yesterday and today until my orders got eaten through. Other supporters of this coin need to step up, and they need to do it now.

This coin is banging through Fib line after fib line and it needs to be stabilized. Miner dumps or no miner dumps, Labor day or not, FIBRE should not be falling this low.

I don't want to have to blow the whistle, but I will if the people running this coin don't step up soon with some price support.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:25:54 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 03:57:56 AM by mrcashking

Just downloaded The fibre wallet, it looks nice. Also relax guys I think the Fibre team is in the UK according to POD from cryptoasian which means they are probably sleeping right now. HODL
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:27:12 AM

WTF DUMP?Huh

I hold

Most likely a multipool and/or a big miner just dumping. This is normal really. Eventually multipools wont hit and big miners, those that believe will be left. The profit only now people will be long gone like locusts to the next coin they can crash.

That is why many coins are going to a PoS system after a mining period because of this. Multipools, though they have their use, tend to hurt coins more than they help. The main goal is not to mine or support the best coins, instead going after quick profits, pressing down prices.

Nevertheless, as someone holding a sizable amount of these coins--and HOLDING I do mean--it's distressing.

We could use a little support from that pump team that's dazzled us all numerous times already right now. Or are you really just interested in taking everyone's money?

I provided price support for much of yesterday and today until my orders got eaten through. Other supporters of this coin need to step up, and they need to do it now.

This coin is banging through Fib line after fib line and it needs to be stabilized. Miner dumps or no miner dumps, Labor day or not, FIBRE should not be falling this low.

I don't want to have to blow the whistle, but I will if the people running this coin don't step up soon with some price support.

Blow the whistle?  Devs price support?  Seriously, what are you talking about?  You think a devs job is to throw up buy support on markets?
BTHECREATOR

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:10:46 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 06:32:15 AM by BTHECREATOR

WTF DUMP?Huh

I hold

Blow the whistle?  Devs price support?  Seriously, what are you talking about?  You think a devs job is to throw up buy support on markets?

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Do you know how this industry works?

I have watched the order books from the moment this coin hit Bittrex, and they artfully change shape, pivoting on a dime to meet the needs of the pump team managing this market. This is undoubtedly the same pump team that now owns upwards of 30% of the entire supply...again. Go check the rich list. At first I respected these guys, because their work was obviously very refined, but now...

It's clearly not enough that they group together blocks with wildly disproportionate rewards and then point maximum hashing power at them to accumulate out of thin air.  No, then they have to remove the buy support THEY created, using the coins they STOLE to drive the price down past any reasonable retracement value, insulting the early investors who believed in what they were doing, those of us who created the liquidity necessary to make any of the pumps possible to begin with.

I got in early, I believed in this coin and I still hold a lot of them, and frankly I'm pissed. This price is as low as it is because the private pump group, undoubtedly aligned with the development team, has shoved it down to the floor like a bunch of assholes. Can you imagine how much they really care about the roadmap if they're willing to do this on the first week?

I'm the only guy I know who FUDs a coin I'm invested in, but that's how pissed I am. PPL will call this post baseless, and it'll be dismissed and fade away in a day or two, but the devs know I see them.

I own a high profile Twitter account in the trading sphere, and I'm considering divesting and tearing these guys to pieces. We'll see how much respect they try to show their supporters once they're revealed as a bunch of greedy dickheads.

The point, the takeaway here, is that the people who are benefitting the most from this coin need to support sustainable market patterns, behavior, and growth if they want to succeed in reaching their goals. Who wants to buy a coin that has a chart that looks like something that just got identified as a scam, which FIBRE's does atm? How can anybody be proud to hold this coin right now, and be motivated to evangelize on it's behalf? Where's the incentive? It's worth shit compared to what it was yesterday, and all because the inside group thinks it's fun to obliterate people's investments in their search for maximum profits.

Go on Twitter. People are using words like post-apocalyptic to describe the chart atm. It didn't need to drop past 22k.
th00ber

Activity: 789
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:28:49 AM

I have watched the order books from the moment this coin hit Bittrex, and they artfully change shape, pivoting on a dime to meet the needs of the pump team managing this market. This is undoubtedly the same pump team that now owns upwards of 30% of the entire supply...again. Go check the rich list. At first I respected these guys, because their work was obviously very refined, but now...

It's clearly not enough that they group together blocks with wildly disproportionate rewards and then point maximum hashing power at them to accumulate out of thin air.  No, then they have to remove the buy support THEY created, using the coins they STOLE to drive the price down past any reasonable retracement value, insulting the early investors who believed in what they were doing, those of us who created the liquidity necessary to make any of the pumps possible to begin with.

I got in early, I believed in this coin and I still hold a lot of them, and frankly I'm pissed. This price is as low as it is because the private pump group, undoubtedly aligned with the development team, has shoved it down to the floor like a bunch of assholes. Can you imagine how much they really care about the roadmap if they're willing to do this on the first week?

I'm the only guy I know who FUDs a coin I'm invested in, but that's how pissed I am. PPL will call this post baseless, and it'll be dismissed and fade away in a day or two, but the devs know I see them.

I own a high profile Twitter account in the trading sphere, and I'm considering divesting and tearing these guys to pieces. We'll see how much respect they try to show their supporters once they're revealed as a bunch of greedy dickheads.

Lol ! Cheesy
Nice script, you could do a movie ... but seriously, the dev are just like you and me. They can't create and maintain a 60 BTC+ volume for 2 days on bittrex.
The price was pumped because it's what can happen in cryptoworld. Now ... the volume is low but the coin is still PoW so the sell pressure is high.
More sell, less buy = price decrease. When the price slowly decrease, weak hand sell too to gain 30%-40% profit and this sell is added to the natural sell pressure, that what you call the "dump orgnanized by dev with whales group" (I think is the paranoic version Smiley).

But a see nothing wrong with the dev team. They are commited, the coins is working great, the roadmap seems to be good and they release already 2 step of it.

So please, don't panic, and wait for the market to recover.
If I look the volume on Bittrex,  it seems, crypto whales are injecting in Bitmo yesterday and Cann / Keycoin today ... BTC just jump from altcoin to another altcoin, that is how it works.
But don't mis the train when they will come back to Fibre Smiley
BTHECREATOR

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:36:14 AM

Lol ! Cheesy
Nice script, you could do a movie ... but seriously, the dev are just like you and me. They can't create and maintain a 60 BTC+ volume for 2 days on bittrex.
The price was pumped because it's what can happen in cryptoworld. Now ... the volume is low but the coin is still PoW so the sell pressure is high.
More sell, less buy = price decrease. When the price slowly decrease, weak hand sell too to gain 30%-40% profit and this sell is added to the natural sell pressure, that what you call the "dump orgnanized by dev with whales group" (I think is the paranoic version Smiley).

But a see nothing wrong with the dev team. They are commited, the coins is working great, the roadmap seems to be good and they release already 2 step of it.

If I look the volume on Bittrex,  it seems, crypto whales are injecting in Bitmo yesterday and Cann / Keycoin today ... BTC just jump from altcoin to another altcoin, that is how it works.

I'd like to believe you're right, and that this is all very simple, but I think the truth is that both of our perspectives are simultaneously true, each to a degree.

Let's hope for the best. I thought FIBRE could hit 60k this week. Now, I just don't know.
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:44:07 AM

Just downloaded The fibre wallet, it looks nice. Also relax guys I think the Fibre team is in the UK according to POD from cryptoasian which means they are probably sleeping right now. HODL

Hi, correct

Just got up!! It's 7.45 am here right now.

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:57:41 AM

WTF DUMP?Huh

I hold

Blow the whistle?  Devs price support?  Seriously, what are you talking about?  You think a devs job is to throw up buy support on markets?

The point, the takeaway here, is that the people who are benefitting the most from this coin need to support sustainable market patterns, behavior, and growth if they want to succeed in reaching their goals. Who wants to buy a coin that has a chart that looks like something that just got identified as a scam, which FIBRE's does atm? How can anybody be proud to hold this coin right now, and be motivated to evangelize on it's behalf? Where's the incentive? It's worth shit compared to what it was yesterday, and all because the inside group thinks it's fun to obliterate people's investments in their search for maximum profits.

Go on Twitter. People are using words like post-apocalyptic to describe the chart atm. It didn't need to drop past 22k.

Hi, if you know the markets so well you should know that every coin has dumps, nothing rises continuously, Fibre was first introduced just over two weeks ago, I personally think we ain't doing a bad job. If you have trust issue as it sounds, I suggest you move on to another coin, we are here to stay and will always be providing our community with support, as the development team, we have no inside group that controls the market for maximum profits, I actually haven't even sold one Fibre.

Please join our irc #Fibre, we have nothing to hide.

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:20:44 AM

Lol ! Cheesy

I'd like to believe you're right, and that this is all very simple, but I think the truth is that both of our perspectives are simultaneously true, each to a degree.

Let's hope for the best. I thought FIBRE could hit 60k this week. Now, I just don't know.

Hey , it is almost end of POW and many are waiting for cheap coins dumped by multipools Wink

People were talking yesterday in irc about buying not selling

They are big investors also Wink

It is good also early investors like You and me don`t want to dump their coins and they are holding still because of proggressive development work and bright future of Fibre

Fibre team is real

You are good supporter and investor from the start

Keep strong Wink

PS. th00ber is right Wink

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:23:41 AM

It doesn`t matter if they sleep or not as they are real Wink

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:00:16 AM

Want to see FIBRE added to Mintpal V2? Read this: http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

Then leave a comment about the merits of FIBRE. Nicely, without spamming!

You can let them know on Twitter too: https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange and https://twitter.com/moolah_io

Tweeted !

Retweet and comment on moolah`s blog Wink

CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:38:56 AM

mxxxxx are you really stacking? seems my wallet is not...

I thought POS jumps in only after POW...

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:39:53 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 09:04:02 PM by mxxxxxx

It is combined POW + POS hybrid Wink staking starts after Your coins are in the wallet for at least 12 hours

lol it is working from the start

Yes the coin Max supply is designed to be 1 million, in reality there will be less depending on how quickly PoS blocks get generated and hashing fluctuations. Fibre is a Proof of Work + Proof of Stake hybrid, so that means that PoW and PoS block are being created at the same time. A finger in the air guess based on how many coins have been created so far, i reckon 650,000 - 750,000 coins will ever be created. We are currently at block ~32500, so there is about 10,500 block to go until PoW is finished. Maybe 6 more days mining left to go!.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:48:16 AM

Stakeing works for me.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
th00ber

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:48:50 AM

My wallet is staking too.

I think that wallet must be unencrypted to stake and the coins must have been in the wallets for 12h+
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:24:13 AM

Hello Dev, it would be great that you would show some nice pictures of current work of FibreOS, if that's possible Smiley

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
th00ber

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:33:49 AM

A thing cool, could be to have all mining tools / drivers installed, so FibreOS could be competitive with dedicated mining OS, But will provide the wallet hosting + easy TOR support Smiley
FibreOS with ADM driver+OCL (like BAMT or SMOS) and Nvidia driver+CUDA (like KopiemTu)
 and it's a mining system ready to go Smiley

It could be used for security purpose in VM or dual boot. Or used in main OS on mining rig and running 24/24 while hosting all the FibreOS feature like TOR ?

I think this feature could help to spread the FibreOS in the miners community Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: