Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi was murdered? New evidence coming in  (Read 7496 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:57:40 PM

If he did die, its much more likely that it was from natural causes. Plus you're looking for motives without a body, hmmm.
We don't know who Satoshi is, so we can't know if he was murdered. What a stupid thread.

OP ignored, as he is obviously just trying to get more clicks for his signature ad. I would suggest the removal of these ads, because it encourages turds like him to post stupid shit like this.

What are you talking about? I don't have a signature ad and I've never had one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:13:08 PM

What is the "new evidence" that is coming in? 
Fray

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:47:39 PM

If he did die, its much more likely that it was from natural causes. Plus you're looking for motives without a body, hmmm.
We don't know who Satoshi is, so we can't know if he was murdered. What a stupid thread.

OP ignored, as he is obviously just trying to get more clicks for his signature ad. I would suggest the removal of these ads, because it encourages turds like him to post stupid shit like this.

+1, i hope the community is smart enough to ignore all the troll threads.

The OP only has a text signature and there is no link to click.

I doubt that Satoshi was murdered, at if he was it would likely not be because of his involvement with bitcoin. When he stopped his involvement in bitcoin it was still very small. Not only that but I have really not heard of any stories of people being killed over their bitcoin.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:51:43 PM

+1, i hope the community is smart enough to ignore all the troll threads.

Except that as far as I can tell, OP doesn't have any signature ad.  There's nothing clickable there.

However, you're right that this thread is dumb.  What's the "new evidence coming in"?
LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:57:04 PM

What is the "new evidence" that is coming in? 

+1?Huh?? What a stupid fucking thread!!
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:18:40 AM

except he messaged the world during the dorian scandal. so we know that 1. the creator is not dorian and 2 the creator is still alive.

end of.. now can someone report this speculative FUD spreading off topic joke and get it placed where it belongs. it seems that cryptopaths is getting bored and now just talking jibberish..

Did he really? I thought that was fud and just dismissed it can I see this anywhere?
Yep, it's got to be FUD. Unlike the hard facts in the OP  Roll Eyes
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:56:00 AM

my thought on this is.... rumour, that stupid rumors

I disagree: this does not even qualify as a rumor.

It is wild speculation. The OP assumes two things:
  • Somebody knew who Satoshi was.
  • That person decided to kill Satoshi, because apparently Bitcoin brings out the worst in people.

The second point lacks a motive unless you want to implicate the current banking system/elite.

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
wzb422

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:44:06 AM

wow!!!amazing and unbelievable
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:47:42 AM

except he messaged the world during the dorian scandal. so we know that 1. the creator is not dorian and 2 the creator is still alive.

end of.. now can someone report this speculative FUD spreading off topic joke and get it placed where it belongs. it seems that cryptopaths is getting bored and now just talking jibberish..

Did he really? I thought that was fud and just dismissed it can I see this anywhere?

Top comment second page

http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/forum/topics/bitcoin-open-source?id=2003008%3ATopic%3A9402&page=2#comments

Reply by Satoshi Nakamoto on March 7, 2014 at 1:17
I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

Wasn't that debunked already? I believe it was alleged that someone else had access to satoshi's account on that website

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:36:04 AM

Srsly? Come on man.
Cranky4u

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:39:15 AM

FUD alert

foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:43:12 AM

We don't know who Satoshi is, so we can't know if he was murdered.

No, but his massive fortune hasn't been touched in a long, long time.

Whoever those coins belong to is not even managing wallets or what have you. That's extremely odd, and the owner's demise seems more than possible, IMO.
jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:44:30 AM

Yes but the thread title makes it sound like there is something new...there's nothing new and I haven't seen anything new about Satoshi for a long time. 
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:51:39 AM

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:56:22 AM

sounds legit to me
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:28:20 AM

Whoever those coins belong to is not even managing wallets or what have you. That's extremely odd, and the owner's demise seems more than possible, IMO.

Thank you for your thoughtful input. Most people replying here are just immediately saying fud and calling me names without really thinking of the matter at hand.
LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:02:02 AM

Thank you for your thoughtful input. Most people replying here are just immediately saying fud and calling me names without really thinking of the matter at hand.

I would say the reason for that is mostly due to the title of your thread, it makes absolutely no sense and was clearly written just to troll, IMHO.
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:24:12 AM

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhaVMKkJ_60
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:13:18 AM

+1, seriouscoin.

Although if he did die, it's probably from natural causes.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:37:55 AM

A recurring trend in the Bitcoin scene is a lot of shady murders/suicides end up happening when there is Bitcoin to be had. It was the case in MT GOX it was the case in Silk Road so who's to say Satoshi was immune from this? He could very well have been murdered in order for someone to steal his coins or even take over. For example after satoshis "disappearance" many people in this very forum and the bitcoin community gained power so a lot of people could have had motive.

What are your thoughts on this?

nope..

http://www.coindesk.com/linguistic-researchers-name-nick-szabo-author-bitcoin-whitepaper/

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: