Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: is this dice game site cheating ?  (Read 2549 times)
spy100 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:54:43 PM

So today i was bored ,and played at a dice website using their faucet...

And i noticed a pattern each time you bet big, you lose check out the screenshots :

round 1

round 2

round 3

I used 66% win chance at a payout of 1.5x

The odds of that pattern happening 3 times in a row are astronomical ...this is why i never use my own money on does dice games ...Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:56:26 PM

And i noticed a pattern each time you bet big, you lose check out the screenshots :

round 1

round 2

round 3

The odds of that pattern happening 3 times in a row are astronomical ...this is why i never use my own money on does dice games ...Smiley

No. That's PrimeDice, and it's provably fair, you can verify its fairness by following the "Provably Fair" guide.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:05:28 PM

No. That's PrimeDice, and it's provably fair, you can verify its fairness by following the "Provably Fair" guide.

then how come each time you bet big you lose ? Smiley a random game  should never have a patter

ForgottenPassword

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:07:27 PM

then how come each time you bet big you lose ? Smiley a random game  should never have a patter

Read how provably fair works. You can check that they didn't change the outcome BEFORE you even placed your bet.

In randomness ANYTHING can happen. Yes there can be something that appears to be a pattern in randomness, often there will be. But keep betting and follow the pattern and see what happenes.

I have private messages disabled. Send me an email instead. My contact details can be found here.

Tip Address: 13Lwo1hK5smoBpFWxmqeKSL52EvN8U7asX
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:16:54 PM

then how come each time you bet big you lose ? Smiley a random game  should never have a patter

Read how provably fair works. You can check that they didn't change the outcome BEFORE you even placed your bet.

leave that sha512 thing alone i will prove it now again

i will do 2 rounds at a 50% win chance

Round 1
1.first bet will be 0.00000001
2.second bet will be max amount i have

Round 2

I predict that both rounds i will lose

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:21:18 PM

And here it is

as predicted:

Grin

ForgottenPassword

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:23:50 PM

then how come each time you bet big you lose ? Smiley a random game  should never have a patter

leave that sha512 thing alone i will prove it now again

i will do 2 rounds at a 50% win chance

Round 1

Round 2

I predict that both rounds i will lose

That doesn't prove anything... you WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED to win 50% of the time if you bet on 50%.

Here is an analogy to how that "SHA256 thing" works:

The dice site writes down a number.
You try to guess the number
If it matches you win, if it doesn't you lose.
You can look at the paper to see if it matches after.

The "SHA256 thing" is just a way of hiding the number until after the game is over. The hash you get beforehand is the number hidden, the secret lets you reveal it. SHA256 is used in bitcoin mining, banking and military-grade encryption so if there was a way to mess with it they'd be doing something bigger than just rigging a dice site. Please read into how exactly it works before you start posting.

I have private messages disabled. Send me an email instead. My contact details can be found here.

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:31:07 PM

1. You're winning before you put on a big bet, which is just silly.
2. You're using incredibly high odds and betting straight after one or two losses, I've encountered up to 8 losses on 1.5x consecutively
3. You probably haven't diced before so you think these results are drastic when really they're hardly anything but this.

I've been on pd for over a year, and I can say right now that placing such random bets with no losses before is a newbie move. You lose once or twice on 1.2x before you go all in, not 1.5x....

Tip for the future also, I never bet 1.5x and if I do it's after I see 5+ under 30's in a row, I recommend you follow this tip to avoid future losses.

ok i will use your strategy lets see what happens...

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:41:05 PM

2. You're using incredibly high odds and betting straight after one or two losses, I've encountered up to 8 losses on 1.5x consecutively
3. You probably haven't diced before so you think these results are drastic when really they're hardly anything but this.

I've been on pd for over a year, and I can say right now that placing such random bets with no losses before is a newbie move. You lose once or twice on 1.2x before you go all in, not 1.5x....

Tip for the future also, I never bet 1.5x and if I do it's after I see 5+ under 30's in a row, I recommend you follow this tip to avoid future losses.

your strategy :

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:46:37 PM

your strategy :

Why dont u note down the hashed value of the big bet that u r claiming to be guaranteed to lose ? Simply check the fairness after the bet is made. I dont get a simple fact. How can u raise Q about a random no. whose hash value is already available to u ?

ForgottenPassword

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:47:57 PM

I didn't say for you to use my strategy (besides that's just off the top of my head) I just gave a tip.
Find out your own strategies by analysing your numbers and playing according to that.

Um... there is no strategy when betting on a provably fair dice site like primedice. Every bet has exactly 1% less chance of happening than it should, there is no bet that is better. It is entirely up to luck.

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:48:18 PM

That's what i am trying to tell you ,there is no strategy ,each time you go big your chances get lowered somehow ...

ForgottenPassword

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:50:17 PM

That's what i am trying to tell you ,there is no strategy ,each time you go big your chances get lowered somehow ...

No they DONT, the chance is ALWAYS 1% lower than it should be of happening because that is the house edge.

Look please you need to learn how to verify the bets. This is the only way you will realize you are wrong.

Heres what you do:
In real life flip a coin 10 times, heads you win tails you lose, see what the outcome is, it should be 5 right? well see for yourself, it won't ALWAYS be 5. You could get 0 or you could get all 10 or any other number of wins. Just because the chances of you winning are 50% doesn't mean you WILL win 50% of the time.

byt411

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:51:13 PM

No. You obviously don't understand what "provably fair" means and you are just being stupid... argh.
And yes, there are strategies, search them or find them for yourself.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:53:32 PM

No. You obviously don't understand what "provably fair" means and you are just being stupid... argh.

never mind if we are going to discuss like this ...

byt411

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:56:02 PM

never mind if we are going to discuss like this ...

Umm... It's not even a discussion, there's no "pattern", everything is provably fair and you're the one that isn't understanding this. Please try to read the "provably fair" section on PrimeDice.
byt411

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:04:29 PM

You are all so, so dumb when you say there is no strategy...

Ok so there is no difference putting all my money on 2x in one bet comparing to doing varieties of odds and divisions of my balance on higher/lower odds over a series of hundreds of bets? That's called a strategy.

Exactly. Open excel and make martingale derivatives, taking into account the risk and the return, and find one that suits you. Don't be stupid.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:04:48 PM

Umm... It's not even a discussion, there's no "pattern", everything is provably fair and you're the one that isn't understanding this. Please try to read the "provably fair" section on PrimeDice.

if there is no pattern then how come i predicted  the ending ? come on man... are you really that naive to believe the guy/company that is making a profit if you lose your money ? Smiley

byt411

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:08:45 PM

if there is no pattern then how come i predicted  the ending ? come on man... are you really that naive to believe the guy/company that is making a profit if you lose your money ? Smiley

*facepalm*

1. Screenshots can be faked.
2. You can bet many times and then take a few samples saying that it's unfair.
3. You are the stupid guy, READ WHAT "PROVABLY FAIR" IS!
4. They have a house edge, so they will always profit. I doubt you even know what "house edge" means.

Also,

See? Lookup the bets if you want to.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:16:34 PM

you are hopeless,the martingale system works only if you have a infinite amount of money ,at one point you will lose if yo have a limited amount of money...

byt411

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:19:21 PM

you are hopeless,the martingale system works only if you have a infinite amount of money ,at one point you will lose if yo have a limited amount of money...

1. We weren't talking about that at all.
2. I do have an infinite amount of money from the faucet. I never use my own money.
3. Accept your own stupidity.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:24:48 PM

You guys are wasting time on someone who doesn't understand what he's doing and gambling on it.

Also, you are gambling, so the outcome is unpredictable. I've done 1 million rolls martingale style, and while it does seem to have a pattern, you never really know the next roll. (It was on another site.)

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:25:59 PM

2. I do have an infinite amount of money from the faucet. I never use my own money.

---------------------

2.No you don't ,each time you get money from the  faucet,it's a different round...
3.How old are you kid ?

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:38:29 PM

And here is way i don't bet my real money :

Let's say you play heads or tails probability of you getting heads in round 1 is  1/2

After 3 flips you will get 1/8 chance to win

The more you bet ,the more chances for you to lose ,simple math

So the only way to double your money is if you bet "all in" first time and after that you withdraw...any other way you will reduce your chances of winning ...

http://www.math-magic.com/probability/coins.htm

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:55:24 PM

And here is way i don't bet my real money :

Let's say you play heads or tails probability of you getting heads in round 1 is  1/2

After 3 flips you will get 1/8 chance to win

The more you bet ,the more chances for you to lose ,simple math

So the only way to double your money is if you bet "all in" first time and after that you withdraw...any other way you will reduce your chances of winning ...

http://www.math-magic.com/probability/coins.htm

Why r u trying to confuse with chance prediction. Do a simple test just like u did a little ago. If u are sure that u'll definitely lose at the Big Bet, just note the down the hash value before playing that final one or edit it with your input and play. After the game match it with your result and report here. SIMPLE !!!

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 06:29:03 PM

Why r u trying to confuse with chance prediction. Do a simple test just like u did a little ago. If u are sure that u'll definitely lose at the Big Bet, just note the down the hash value before playing that final one or edit it with your input and play. After the game match it with your result and report here. SIMPLE !!!

Just to please you ,i deleted my cookies and maid new account and did the same test ,here are the screenshot :

One

Two

Three

Four

And Five

well look at that it's a miracle! Smiley

byt411

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:49:02 AM

---------------------

2.No you don't ,each time you get money from the  faucet,it's a different round...
3.How old are you kid ?

2. Yes, so what? I never put my own money in, and even in the minimal chance that i lose, I can just grab more from the faucet.

3. Why do you care...? You don't seem to realize that you're the one wrong here. Have you found 1 person that supports your ridiculous statements? No? Face reality, please.

Just to please you ,i deleted my cookies and maid new account and did the same test ,here are the screenshot :

One

Two

Three

Four

And Five

well look at that it's a miracle! Smiley

See the provably fair section? Check the bets for yourself. You shall find that they are completely fair.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:29:23 AM

3. Why do you care...? You don't seem to realize that you're the one wrong here. Have you found 1 person that supports your ridiculous statements? No? Face reality, please.

Well when you have the site as your signature and make money by bringing more suckers to bet ,you are going to fight for what you "belive" in ...

I have nothing to gain from that site or by asking the questions if they are cheating...i just don't like scammers and don't like people to get scammed that's it.

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:11:36 AM

Lmfao I wonder how many bets all these "rounds" took
As well as this I think you're an utter cool to think you are right, just look at how you are betting. It's disgraceful.

Roll 10 1.1x's you'll most likely win 5-10 or even more as statistics expect... The other odds depend how you play but from what I am seeing, looks like you're throwing random, UNLIKELY bets.

What are the chances of getting another under 50 after rolling a 30 as one of your rounds show? I'll tell you, EXTREMELY slim, I would say 25% (being halved original odds per win)

we live in 2 different universes friend,pointless to argue with you...

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:15:32 AM

You cannot show a dice site is cheating you unless you can prove there is a flaw in the system such that they can change a result before you roll. Seeing as you can't actually do that with much ease - the other alternative is to run 1 billion bets and look at the amount of variation. If you get more than 1% variation at 1 billion rolls I'd say you have discovered a problem. Given the fact your assumptions are based upon a grand total of < 100 bets, they are meaningless.
byt411

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:40:11 AM

Well when you have the site as your signature and make money by bringing more suckers to bet ,you are going to fight for what you "belive" in ...

I have nothing to gain from that site or by asking the questions if they are cheating...i just don't like scammers and don't like people to get scammed that's it.

Who likes being scammed? I don't, i tell you.
If you even attempted to try and learn what 'provably fair' means, you would understand. Also, I get paid per post, so i don't make money by bringing people in. Even if no one clicks the link, i still get paid.

You know, you're the kid here. You're not even trying to listen to reason, we are all proving to you that it is fair, but you are being arrogant and you are insisting that you are right.
If you made enough bets, you would find that your Luck is 100%. Making less than a 100 or 1000 or bets is meaningless.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 10:10:40 AM

If you even attempted to try and learn what 'provably fair' means, you would understand. Also, I get paid per post, so i don't make money by bringing people in. Even if no one clicks the link, i still get paid.

You know, you're the kid here. You're not even trying to listen to reason, we are all proving to you that it is fair, but you are being arrogant and you are insisting that you are right.
If you made enough bets, you would find that your Luck is 100%. Making less than a 100 or 1000 or bets is meaningless.

In real life this stuff will never happen if your odds are 1/2 or if you have better odds you should win more...i have better things to do then try to explain that patterns should not exist in random things,or when the odds are in your favor you should have more wins then loses ,it's simple math ...why don't they show us what is going on in the admin panel if they are so fair ...or show us the php part of the coding ... i remember i used to design those head and tails games for e-gold and you had a option to select the real chance of a visitor winning a bet ,i could easy change the chance to 0.000001 without visitor even knowing this,and my guess is this stuff happens here also.

byt411

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:15:24 AM

In real life this stuff will never happen if your odds are 1/2 or if you have better odds you should win more...i have better things to do then try to explain that patterns should not exist in random things,or when the odds are in your favor you should have more wins then loses ,it's simple math ...why don't they show us what is going on in the admin panel if they are so fair ...or show us the php part of the coding ... i remember i used to design those head and tails games for e-gold and you had a option to select the real chance of a visitor winning a bet ,i could easy change the chance to 0.000001 without visitor even knowing this,and my guess is this stuff happens here also.

Okay Okay Okay. First, do you understand what "provably fair" means?
Second, there is something called "luck", aka "variance". If you flip a coin, does it always land on tails, then head, then tails, then head? No. Stuff is theoretically correct but not practically.
Also,  If they show us the code, people will just rip it off and sell it like on PD2.
Third. Go to your stats and screenshot your Luck.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 10:24:58 AM

Second, there is something called "luck", aka "variance". If you flip a coin, does it always land on tails, then head, then tails, then head? No. Stuff is theoretically correct but not practically.
Also,  If they show us the code, people will just rip it off and sell it like on PD2.

look another miracle  Grin

everybody do what you want ... i am tired of trying to explain ...i got better things to do

byt411

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:41:27 AM

look another miracle  Grin

everybody do what you want ... i am tired of trying to explain ...i got better things to do

That in no way responds to any of my questions at all. All you are showing is stupidity and ignorance.
PrimeDice3 is literally in open beta, and there any many issues and bugs. How is it going down a miracle?
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:57:29 PM

They can't called cheating, but there reason why user lose often :
1. if you often use same trick to gambling, they use server seed to make the bad number (for user). You need often change client seed to prevent this.
2. they have some apps to keep user lose (even with provably fair), but this case is rare happened
3. provably fair is totally random number, so there are chance to keep lose with high chance to win
4. you don't have luck  Tongue

i lost on 999dice.com with 49.95% chance to win. 20x continous. but i only use free BTC, so i'm fine with that  Grin
if you don't want lose your money, don't gamble

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:30:29 PM

round 1

round 2

round 3

Um ? Each time u bet "big" ? Where did u bet big ? I don't see any big bets there Cheesy .
Joking aside , u rly think pd would rig ur couple of satoshi faucet bets , and let muchlove or something take 163 btc Cheesy
Or zsmo win 69 btc with 1btc deposit ? Cheesy

And even if u think so, its impossible for site to rig ur rolls using this new provably fair system.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:45:39 PM

I just wanted to show you my last 30 bets:

Fair? Definitely. I all in'd on a NUMBER of occasions didn't seem to be any "rigged losses" at all  Roll Eyes

don't know how it is on your side but each time i went all in i lost ,i am tired playing their game ...to each his own ,that's my opinion and nobody can change it

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:58:31 PM

I'm sorry you lost, at least it was just faucet money.

When you bet "big" you "always" lose because you kept playing until you lost.  By definition if you keep playing a game with a house edge you will lose.  That's what you've shown.

PD3 may have an issue, it's possible though I doubt it, but what you did doesn't make the case for it.

Good Luck!
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:08:01 AM

Is this called pre-rolling?  I've heard of a lot of people trying that technique.  It seems like it would work, have you tried it with success?  Sometimes I do a bunch of rolls and let some really odd results happen, like two roll sin a row under 5, and then I guess it will be a higher number after those 2 rolls.
ranochigo
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 4166

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:58:50 AM

Is this called pre-rolling?  I've heard of a lot of people trying that technique.  It seems like it would work, have you tried it with success?  Sometimes I do a bunch of rolls and let some really odd results happen, like two roll sin a row under 5, and then I guess it will be a higher number after those 2 rolls.
Rolls does not affect another roll, they are completely random. It doesn't work, even if it works, it would be just your luck, if it really does work all the time, PD would bankrupt already. Varience happens everywhere, you will definitely run into a bad streak at anytime of your run. You can win a few and lose a lot or win a lot and lose a little.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cHoCo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:28:47 AM

its provable fair ..

but wont work with me ..

last time i bet about 0.05 on 90 percent smalelr then 5 and got 3 role damn ..

and next bet i bet 0.1 and got 2 lol ? is it provable fair?

byt411

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:42:38 PM

its provable fair ..

but wont work with me ..

last time i bet about 0.05 on 90 percent smalelr then 5 and got 3 role damn ..

and next bet i bet 0.1 and got 2 lol ? is it provable fair?

You can check the seed and hashes and you can check that the bet was fair for yourself. A guide is included in the "Provably Fair" section.
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:29:29 PM

I think almost all gambling dice game is always a fraud even though it's written there fair bulshit !!

I win every major, and eventually would have lost again lost again and the red is almost always strike 50 and I do not believe it is not fair what
byt411

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:30:32 PM

I think almost all gambling dice game is always a fraud even though it's written there fair bulshit !!

I win every major, and eventually would have lost again lost again and the red is almost always strike 50 and I do not believe it is not fair what

Well, why don't you try verifying bets instead of baselessly claiming that they are unfair? You should always get out while the going's good.
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:33:29 PM

Honestly I've always felt PD2 was a little rigged. Anyone else feel the same? I know it's not just me.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 12:29:51 AM

Well, why don't you try verifying bets instead of baselessly claiming that they are unfair? You should always get out while the going's good.

problem is that most people don't know how to verify Cheesy
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:45:37 AM

'Provably fair' is a misnomer. Yet peddlers of the concept abound on this forum and sit around & circle jerk one another claiming it guarantees fairness. It does nothing of the sort. The main 'weakness' in the concept is in the fact that it relies on the honesty of the casino operator.

But your right Spy100, your wasting your time trying to argue your case here; there are just too many individuals here with vested interests in the concept that stand to make money from you and others who fall for their claim.

You can read more on the problem with 'provable fairness' here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=311404.0

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
blumangroup

Activity: 350

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:04:12 AM

It's not cheating no, although it may seem like it. It's just your luck.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Giftcoins

Activity: 309

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:48:23 PM

PD will not cheat you for satoshi's this is for sure

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████