Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this dice game site cheating ?  (Read 2549 times)
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:19:21 PM

See? Lookup the bets if you want to.

you are hopeless,the martingale system works only if you have a infinite amount of money ,at one point you will lose if yo have a limited amount of money...

1. We weren't talking about that at all.
2. I do have an infinite amount of money from the faucet. I never use my own money.
3. Accept your own stupidity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:24:48 PM

You guys are wasting time on someone who doesn't understand what he's doing and gambling on it.

Also, you are gambling, so the outcome is unpredictable. I've done 1 million rolls martingale style, and while it does seem to have a pattern, you never really know the next roll. (It was on another site.)

spy100 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:25:59 PM

2. I do have an infinite amount of money from the faucet. I never use my own money.

---------------------

2.No you don't ,each time you get money from the  faucet,it's a different round...
3.How old are you kid ?

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:38:29 PM

And here is way i don't bet my real money :

Let's say you play heads or tails probability of you getting heads in round 1 is  1/2

After 3 flips you will get 1/8 chance to win

The more you bet ,the more chances for you to lose ,simple math

So the only way to double your money is if you bet "all in" first time and after that you withdraw...any other way you will reduce your chances of winning ...

http://www.math-magic.com/probability/coins.htm

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:55:24 PM

And here is way i don't bet my real money :

Let's say you play heads or tails probability of you getting heads in round 1 is  1/2

After 3 flips you will get 1/8 chance to win

The more you bet ,the more chances for you to lose ,simple math

So the only way to double your money is if you bet "all in" first time and after that you withdraw...any other way you will reduce your chances of winning ...

http://www.math-magic.com/probability/coins.htm

Why r u trying to confuse with chance prediction. Do a simple test just like u did a little ago. If u are sure that u'll definitely lose at the Big Bet, just note the down the hash value before playing that final one or edit it with your input and play. After the game match it with your result and report here. SIMPLE !!!

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 06:29:03 PM

Why r u trying to confuse with chance prediction. Do a simple test just like u did a little ago. If u are sure that u'll definitely lose at the Big Bet, just note the down the hash value before playing that final one or edit it with your input and play. After the game match it with your result and report here. SIMPLE !!!

Just to please you ,i deleted my cookies and maid new account and did the same test ,here are the screenshot :

One

Two

Three

Four

And Five

well look at that it's a miracle! Smiley

byt411

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:49:02 AM

---------------------

2.No you don't ,each time you get money from the  faucet,it's a different round...
3.How old are you kid ?

2. Yes, so what? I never put my own money in, and even in the minimal chance that i lose, I can just grab more from the faucet.

3. Why do you care...? You don't seem to realize that you're the one wrong here. Have you found 1 person that supports your ridiculous statements? No? Face reality, please.

Just to please you ,i deleted my cookies and maid new account and did the same test ,here are the screenshot :

One

Two

Three

Four

And Five

well look at that it's a miracle! Smiley

See the provably fair section? Check the bets for yourself. You shall find that they are completely fair.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:29:23 AM

3. Why do you care...? You don't seem to realize that you're the one wrong here. Have you found 1 person that supports your ridiculous statements? No? Face reality, please.

Well when you have the site as your signature and make money by bringing more suckers to bet ,you are going to fight for what you "belive" in ...

I have nothing to gain from that site or by asking the questions if they are cheating...i just don't like scammers and don't like people to get scammed that's it.

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:11:36 AM

Lmfao I wonder how many bets all these "rounds" took
As well as this I think you're an utter cool to think you are right, just look at how you are betting. It's disgraceful.

Roll 10 1.1x's you'll most likely win 5-10 or even more as statistics expect... The other odds depend how you play but from what I am seeing, looks like you're throwing random, UNLIKELY bets.

What are the chances of getting another under 50 after rolling a 30 as one of your rounds show? I'll tell you, EXTREMELY slim, I would say 25% (being halved original odds per win)

we live in 2 different universes friend,pointless to argue with you...

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:15:32 AM

You cannot show a dice site is cheating you unless you can prove there is a flaw in the system such that they can change a result before you roll. Seeing as you can't actually do that with much ease - the other alternative is to run 1 billion bets and look at the amount of variation. If you get more than 1% variation at 1 billion rolls I'd say you have discovered a problem. Given the fact your assumptions are based upon a grand total of < 100 bets, they are meaningless.
byt411

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:40:11 AM

Well when you have the site as your signature and make money by bringing more suckers to bet ,you are going to fight for what you "belive" in ...

I have nothing to gain from that site or by asking the questions if they are cheating...i just don't like scammers and don't like people to get scammed that's it.

Who likes being scammed? I don't, i tell you.
If you even attempted to try and learn what 'provably fair' means, you would understand. Also, I get paid per post, so i don't make money by bringing people in. Even if no one clicks the link, i still get paid.

You know, you're the kid here. You're not even trying to listen to reason, we are all proving to you that it is fair, but you are being arrogant and you are insisting that you are right.
If you made enough bets, you would find that your Luck is 100%. Making less than a 100 or 1000 or bets is meaningless.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 10:10:40 AM

If you even attempted to try and learn what 'provably fair' means, you would understand. Also, I get paid per post, so i don't make money by bringing people in. Even if no one clicks the link, i still get paid.

You know, you're the kid here. You're not even trying to listen to reason, we are all proving to you that it is fair, but you are being arrogant and you are insisting that you are right.
If you made enough bets, you would find that your Luck is 100%. Making less than a 100 or 1000 or bets is meaningless.

In real life this stuff will never happen if your odds are 1/2 or if you have better odds you should win more...i have better things to do then try to explain that patterns should not exist in random things,or when the odds are in your favor you should have more wins then loses ,it's simple math ...why don't they show us what is going on in the admin panel if they are so fair ...or show us the php part of the coding ... i remember i used to design those head and tails games for e-gold and you had a option to select the real chance of a visitor winning a bet ,i could easy change the chance to 0.000001 without visitor even knowing this,and my guess is this stuff happens here also.

byt411

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:15:24 AM

In real life this stuff will never happen if your odds are 1/2 or if you have better odds you should win more...i have better things to do then try to explain that patterns should not exist in random things,or when the odds are in your favor you should have more wins then loses ,it's simple math ...why don't they show us what is going on in the admin panel if they are so fair ...or show us the php part of the coding ... i remember i used to design those head and tails games for e-gold and you had a option to select the real chance of a visitor winning a bet ,i could easy change the chance to 0.000001 without visitor even knowing this,and my guess is this stuff happens here also.

Okay Okay Okay. First, do you understand what "provably fair" means?
Second, there is something called "luck", aka "variance". If you flip a coin, does it always land on tails, then head, then tails, then head? No. Stuff is theoretically correct but not practically.
Also,  If they show us the code, people will just rip it off and sell it like on PD2.
Third. Go to your stats and screenshot your Luck.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 10:24:58 AM

Second, there is something called "luck", aka "variance". If you flip a coin, does it always land on tails, then head, then tails, then head? No. Stuff is theoretically correct but not practically.
Also,  If they show us the code, people will just rip it off and sell it like on PD2.

look another miracle  Grin

everybody do what you want ... i am tired of trying to explain ...i got better things to do

byt411

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:41:27 AM

look another miracle  Grin

everybody do what you want ... i am tired of trying to explain ...i got better things to do

That in no way responds to any of my questions at all. All you are showing is stupidity and ignorance.
PrimeDice3 is literally in open beta, and there any many issues and bugs. How is it going down a miracle?
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:57:29 PM

They can't called cheating, but there reason why user lose often :
1. if you often use same trick to gambling, they use server seed to make the bad number (for user). You need often change client seed to prevent this.
2. they have some apps to keep user lose (even with provably fair), but this case is rare happened
3. provably fair is totally random number, so there are chance to keep lose with high chance to win
4. you don't have luck  Tongue

i lost on 999dice.com with 49.95% chance to win. 20x continous. but i only use free BTC, so i'm fine with that  Grin
if you don't want lose your money, don't gamble

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:30:29 PM

So today i was bored ,and played at a dice website using their faucet...

And i noticed a pattern each time you bet big, you lose check out the screenshots :

round 1

round 2

round 3

I used 66% win chance at a payout of 1.5x

The odds of that pattern happening 3 times in a row are astronomical ...this is why i never use my own money on does dice games ...Smiley

Um ? Each time u bet "big" ? Where did u bet big ? I don't see any big bets there Cheesy .
Joking aside , u rly think pd would rig ur couple of satoshi faucet bets , and let muchlove or something take 163 btc Cheesy
Or zsmo win 69 btc with 1btc deposit ? Cheesy

And even if u think so, its impossible for site to rig ur rolls using this new provably fair system.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:45:39 PM

I just wanted to show you my last 30 bets:

Fair? Definitely. I all in'd on a NUMBER of occasions didn't seem to be any "rigged losses" at all  Roll Eyes

don't know how it is on your side but each time i went all in i lost ,i am tired playing their game ...to each his own ,that's my opinion and nobody can change it

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:58:31 PM

then how come each time you bet big you lose ? Smiley a random game  should never have a patter

I'm sorry you lost, at least it was just faucet money.

When you bet "big" you "always" lose because you kept playing until you lost.  By definition if you keep playing a game with a house edge you will lose.  That's what you've shown.

PD3 may have an issue, it's possible though I doubt it, but what you did doesn't make the case for it.

Good Luck!
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:08:01 AM

No. That's PrimeDice, and it's provably fair, you can verify its fairness by following the "Provably Fair" guide.

then how come each time you bet big you lose ? Smiley a random game  should never have a patter

1. You're winning before you put on a big bet, which is just silly.
2. You're using incredibly high odds and betting straight after one or two losses, I've encountered up to 8 losses on 1.5x consecutively
3. You probably haven't diced before so you think these results are drastic when really they're hardly anything but this.

I've been on pd for over a year, and I can say right now that placing such random bets with no losses before is a newbie move. You lose once or twice on 1.2x before you go all in, not 1.5x....

Tip for the future also, I never bet 1.5x and if I do it's after I see 5+ under 30's in a row, I recommend you follow this tip to avoid future losses.

Is this called pre-rolling?  I've heard of a lot of people trying that technique.  It seems like it would work, have you tried it with success?  Sometimes I do a bunch of rolls and let some really odd results happen, like two roll sin a row under 5, and then I guess it will be a higher number after those 2 rolls.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: