Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:52:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mickey's Minecraft shop  (Read 2558 times)
Mickeyb (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:25:06 PM

Lal, why do you need to offer warranty when the keys are legit?

Come on, don't fool yourself people, every 4 year old can see this is at least fishy.

Anyway, good luck selling.

Why do you comment when you haven't read the topic?

I have sold to many people and have vouches please move on.
Then please tell me where the fuck all these "many people" are. You damn goodknow what you are selling to these people and it's one big shady business you are trying to organise.

Oh, vouches, I see 1 person who "bought" something and 1 who is "interested". Kinda funny the guy who bought from you also contacted me for a Windows code but didn't have the money for it. Never heard back from him, ohohoh how would that be possible?

I'd like to see HARD facts about your "legit accounts obtained from 300+ users who gave their login information to me on my servers bla, bla, bla".

Bullshit. And you know it too.
Keep lieing that hard and you will get far with your business, try to be transperant where you got the accounts, and that they are this or that, and so on.

Saves you a lot of warnings. Have a nice day.

You make no sense and seem to have an anger issue, I have said where i got the accounts from now if you don't believe that you can jog on cause frankly i couldn't give to shits what you believe, I am selling accounts daily and i have vouches so please leave and don't come back unless it's with $1.50 and an apology paragraph Smiley
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:29:07 PM

Come on, don't fool yourself people, every 4 year old can see this is at least fishy.

Then please tell me where the fuck all these "many people" are. You damn goodknow what you are selling to these people and it's one big shady business you are trying to organise.

Oh, vouches, I see 1 person who "bought" something and 1 who is "interested". Kinda funny the guy who bought from you also contacted me for a Windows code but didn't have the money for it. Never heard back from him, ohohoh how would that be possible?

I'd like to see HARD facts about your "legit accounts obtained from 300+ users who gave their login information to me on my servers bla, bla, bla".

Keep lieing that hard and you will get far with your business, try to be transperant where you got the accounts, and that they are this or that, and so on.

You make no sense and seem to have an anger issue, I have said where i got the accounts from now if you don't believe that you can jog on cause frankly i couldn't give to shits what you believe, I am selling accounts daily and i have vouches so please leave and don't come back unless it's with $1.50 and an apology paragraph Smiley
The only one with an issue is you, I am trying to get to core and you are obviously not willing to clarify some essential points of doubt and I am not the first in this (and your other) tread to point this out.

Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:00:05 AM

The only one with an issue is you, I am trying to get to core and you are obviously not willing to clarify some essential points of doubt and I am not the first in this (and your other) tread to point this out.

Again that makes no sense, Core of what are you retarded I'm selling legit Minecraft accounts now please leave.

Also i just uploaded a video of my Generator. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICWaejYq2xI&list=UUf8XXMH_1kKUueQNcsvXS9g
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:07:42 AM

These are so obviously alt accounts. Anywho, you could go on HackForums and get them much cheaper. And from people who're HQ and have actual vouches. And they don't exactly insult people when they're trying to sell things.
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:10:13 AM

These are so obviously alt accounts. Anywho, you could go on HackForums and get them much cheaper. And from people who're HQ and have actual vouches. And they don't exactly insult people when they're trying to sell things.

Who have i insulted?
acs267

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:14:21 AM

Who have i insulted?

Again that makes no sense, Core of what are you retarded I'm selling legit Minecraft accounts now please leave.

nothingokaythat's okay

I guess three hundred people all decided they didn't want their Minecraft accounts, when they could sell them?

These accounts are not hacked or stolen in any way.

Can i change email too?

No I'm afraid.

These accounts are for use only in game although we do supply replacement accounts if you're under warranty if the account becomes invalid.

makes no sense, beware possible buyers

I have sold to many people and i am legit.

These accounts are accounts that have had previous owners that do not want the accounts therefore gave them to me.

And then you get your sockpuppet to post. Holy god - people! Try to make better puppets.

I can confirm that the sold login is working  Smiley, however as noted before password, email address etc. can not be changed.

I´ll try to confirm with the owner of the account that he indeed agreed to a resale/reuse. Will report back as soon as I have an answer.
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:17:40 AM

Who have i insulted?

nothingokaythat's okay

I guess three hundred people all decided they didn't want their Minecraft accounts, when they could sell them?

Can i change email too?

No I'm afraid.

These accounts are for use only in game although we do supply replacement accounts if you're under warranty if the account becomes invalid.

These accounts are accounts that have had previous owners that do not want the accounts therefore gave them to me.

And then you get your sockpuppet to post. Holy god - people! Try to make better puppets.

I can confirm that the sold login is working  Smiley, however as noted before password, email address etc. can not be changed.

I´ll try to confirm with the owner of the account that he indeed agreed to a resale/reuse. Will report back as soon as I have an answer.

Their is a difference between insulting and defending, I'm not going to shit here and take shit from people I'm selling what I'm selling that person was a legit buyer now if you don't like it fuck off, Their my first insult to you.
acs267

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:25:37 AM

Who have i insulted?

nothingokaythat's okay

Can i change email too?

No I'm afraid.

Their is a difference between insulting and defending, I'm not going to shit here and take shit from people I'm selling what I'm selling that person was a legit buyer now if you don't like it fuck off, Their my first insult to you.

N-N-No. I'm quivering, Mickey! Please don't hit me with another insult, oh no, I can't take it!

You're really legit, mate, and this is a American telling you that. You need a sockpuppet and to lie about 'vouches' and how you obtained the accounts. However, you're very legit.

To be honest - your insults are legit, too - that last one stung me.
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:30:33 AM

Who have i insulted?

nothingokaythat's okay

Can i change email too?

No I'm afraid.

N-N-No. I'm quivering, Mickey! Please don't hit me with another insult, oh no, I can't take it!

You're really legit, mate, and this is a American telling you that. You need a sockpuppet and to lie about 'vouches' and how you obtained the accounts. However, you're very legit.

I don't think you understand that i am not even reading half your replies i really could give a fuck what your nerdy ass is saying. Don't hate cause you're out of $ and get back to school kiddo. <3
acs267

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:42:21 AM

Who have i insulted?

nothingokaythat's okay

Can i change email too?

No I'm afraid.

I don't think you understand that i am not even reading half your replies i really could give a fuck what your nerdy ass is saying. Don't hate cause you're out of $ and get back to school kiddo. <3

I'm really flattered that you're acknowledging my good grades, Mickey Bikes. However I don't take night classes. I rather not go to a Professor and ask them how I should tuck away my feelings. It's okay, you already hurt them.

Well, anyone coming on this thread move on. He's not even trying defend his liar of a self (Terrible grammar is greatly needed to describe him). I'd rather be able to spell out 'money' and capitalize 'I' then get a lot of money.

You don't seem to have a ton of money yourself - you're lying to sell Minecraft accounts! How desperate is that?

But damn, dude, that stung me. Mikey Bikes, please don't steal my milk money! Oh no - not that!

And the fact that you're not reading half of my replies (When I only made three, excluding this one, since it wasn't posted then. Obviously.) is even more hilarious! You're telling me you read only 1.5 of my posts? Laughter is needed. Mikey Bikes, I'm glad you're not reading my replies, however, how did you reply to mine if you didn't at least read one word?

You so obviously can't defend yourself, because your lies have been exposed, please make a new account and try again.
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:03:28 PM

Still selling Minecraft accounts.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:27:05 AM

For those of you who aren't aware, it is very possible to "crack" minecraft accounts. What this means is that you take a list of minecraft names and plug them into a program which plugs in thousands of passwords a second to see if any of them match. The original owners still have access to the accounts, as cracked accounts have the login info, but not the email info *unless it is a migrated account using the same password on email and username necessary to change skins, passwords, etc. He claims he gets these accounts from his server, which means he gets the usernames from people who log on. He also says you can change skin ingame, which means he is running a cracked server(s) in order to make sure the accounts are safe. Since these accounts have been cracked, it is possible, and even likely, that many other people have cracked the same account as well. To prevent this, certain minecraft servers have in game logins, where each account has to log in using a password created in game, so anyone else with access to the account doesn't have access to play on that server. Since almost all accounts playing on cracked servers are cracked accounts, the server owner can track how long since each account has logged in, wipe the password and other data on accounts that are at a certain level of inactivity, and crack them, (unless they already have the info), to get the username/password and give them to someone else.

I can assure that the minecraft accounts op is selling will work, but since the original owner may change their password whenever, many other people have access to it, and you can't change any features of the accounts, is why it is so cheap, and why many other people sell minecraft accounts in a relatively same price range.
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:30:08 PM

For those of you who aren't aware, it is very possible to "crack" minecraft accounts. What this means is that you take a list of minecraft names and plug them into a program which plugs in thousands of passwords a second to see if any of them match. The original owners still have access to the accounts, as cracked accounts have the login info, but not the email info *unless it is a migrated account using the same password on email and username necessary to change skins, passwords, etc. He claims he gets these accounts from his server, which means he gets the usernames from people who log on. He also says you can change skin ingame, which means he is running a cracked server(s) in order to make sure the accounts are safe. Since these accounts have been cracked, it is possible, and even likely, that many other people have cracked the same account as well. To prevent this, certain minecraft servers have in game logins, where each account has to log in using a password created in game, so anyone else with access to the account doesn't have access to play on that server. Since almost all accounts playing on cracked servers are cracked accounts, the server owner can track how long since each account has logged in, wipe the password and other data on accounts that are at a certain level of inactivity, and crack them, (unless they already have the info), to get the username/password and give them to someone else.

I can assure that the minecraft accounts op is selling will work, but since the original owner may change their password whenever, many other people have access to it, and you can't change any features of the accounts, is why it is so cheap, and why many other people sell minecraft accounts in a relatively same price range.

Sorta right although i do not crack accounts i receive them.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:09:13 PM

hacked/stolen, buyer beware.
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:14:38 AM

hacked/stolen, buyer beware.

My god why do people post such bullshit when they have never had an account off me or spoke to me. P
sbbc

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:39:28 AM

I got an answer from the original owner. Beware:

Hello, i did not sell my minecraft account to anyone! i was on vacation for 3 weeks, and when i came back i could not acsess it Sad
when i checked my email, i found out it was sold to you.

my acount has been hacked.

please give my minecraft account back.

thank you
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: